• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:01
CEST 01:01
KST 08:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9744 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 281 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2014 02:45 GMT
#681
Wait. Oates and JSl are prob not here.

If we have four people here atm then they should be the captains for the sake of convenience. That means you fluffybunny
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 17 2014 03:00 GMT
#682
If they are captain stand ins, are we doing just 2 teams or doing 4 teams? i have no idea
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2014 03:08 GMT
#683
The thing is, it doesn't matter at all who the captains are. They are just for picking teams.

We could just divide the teams by committee and it would make no difference.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 17 2014 03:24 GMT
#684
Yeah I was gonna consolidate down to 3 teams actually since oats doesn't really want to captain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2014 03:25 GMT
#685
On March 17 2014 12:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Yeah I was gonna consolidate down to 3 teams actually since oats doesn't really want to captain.


LET"S DO IT SUCKA
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 17 2014 03:36 GMT
#686
Ok, I'll send JSL a drafting pm. As players draft I'll post an updated pool of players and teams
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2014 03:41 GMT
#687
I have him on skype i'll message him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 04:21:37
March 17 2014 04:10 GMT
#688
Wait whats up? xD Haven't been here for a while. What page should I start reading from. edit found the page.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 17 2014 04:17 GMT
#689
Most people may find this unimportant, however

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/446008-im-back-if-anybody-cares

Anyone whos as long lasting in the mafia forum as I am should at least get a smile from that blog.

#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 04:44:56
March 17 2014 04:40 GMT
#690
Hearthstone League Update


New Legendary Meta-Score Ranking
+ Show Spoiler +
Sylvanas-------------8
Ragnaros-------------8
Ysera----------------7
Bloodmage Thalnos----7
The Black Knight-----7
Leeroy---------------6
Cairne---------------6
Pagle----------------5



Current Captains:
1) DarthPunk
2) GreyMist
3) JacobStrangeLove


Drafting Process
????

Teams:

JacobStrangeLove
JacobStrangelove-Nuhaatyc#6413----------1-------7


DarthPunk
DarthPunk--------DarthPunk#1325---------1-------47


GreyMist
GreyMist---------GreYMisT#1268----------3-------42


Undrafted signups:
TL USER----------BNET ID------------SELF RANK--LEGEND SCORE
Kitaman27--------Kitaman27#1327---------2-------28
Dandel Ion-------Fluffybunny#1156-------2-------26
Crossfire99------Crossfire#1284---------2-------22
Chezinu----------Chezinu#1917-----------2-------21
Umasi------------Umasi#1835-------------2-------21
WaveofShadow-----WaveofShadow#1896------1-------23
Oatsmaster-------Oatsmaster#6631--------2-------8
Hopeless1der-----Hopeless1der#1433------1-------6
Cephiro----------Cephiro#2652-----------1-------0
iamperfection----Perfection#1162--------1-------0
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 17 2014 04:57 GMT
#691
Yo we need one more player to get this started. Turns out after much discussion 13 is a bad number.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2014 05:24 GMT
#692
It's not a bad number. It's a PRIME number.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 17 2014 06:06 GMT
#693
Okay fine I'll do it. When do I have to do stuff?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2014 06:08 GMT
#694
YAY!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 06:09:50
March 17 2014 06:09 GMT
#695
To sign up: post in thread and answer the following questions:

+ Show Spoiler +
On a scale of 1-3 how skilled/rich would you say you are?
3: I rank in the single-digits each season, and/or get into the legend ranks. I have plenty of legendary cards, and can make whatever decks I want.
2: I rank in the double digits or weak single digits each season. I have a couple/few legendary cards, but I can't just make any deck I want.
1: I do very poorly in constructed and have no or very few legendary cards

Question 2:
Using the following table, tell me your total Neutral Legendary Meta-Score. Add points for each legendary you have.
+ Show Spoiler +
Sylvanas-------------8
Ragnaros-------------8
Ysera----------------7
Bloodmage Thalnos----7
The Black Knight-----7
Leeroy---------------6
Nat Pagle------------5


Question 3:
What is your battle.net name and identifier?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2014 12:42 GMT
#696
Got to rank 5. Straight back to 6.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 17 2014 14:16 GMT
#697
Question 1: 1, I do very poorly in constructed and have no or very few legendary cards

Question 2: 0 lengendary-points

Question 3: Toad#2272

only if VE doesn't get around to and I don't take away other people spots. I only started playing on US when crossserver started so that means I've got like 6 packs opened or so and really not a lot to work with... funnily enough that means I've got the same number of lengendaries as I've got on EU and that number isn't 0 !!!
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 17 2014 18:19 GMT
#698
There you have it. gl hf participants.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 18:21:13
March 17 2014 18:20 GMT
#699
Actually we still need you VE since 14, although not a prime number, is still not divisible by 3
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 17 2014 18:41 GMT
#700
Why does the Hazingbland not just play?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 141
Nathanias 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 559
910 34
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Fnx 649
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox557
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3840
Other Games
summit1g9569
shahzam413
C9.Mang0285
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
gamesdonequick150
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie853
• Shiphtur740
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h
Patches Events
17h
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.