• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:03
CEST 00:03
KST 07:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9020 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 281 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 17 2014 18:48 GMT
#701
Okay, well then

1. 0
2. 0
3. VisceraEyes.1668
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 17 2014 18:52 GMT
#702
On a scale of 1-3 how skilled/rich would you say you are?

VE ranks himself a 0 as the modest guy we all know him to be.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 17 2014 19:01 GMT
#703
I don't know how any of this works. I have no good cards, and only about half of the basic cards. On a scale of 1-3, I'm a 0 in this tournament. There isn't any other way to describe my perceived worth to any team from my perspective.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 19:19:19
March 17 2014 19:03 GMT
#704
it's cool, same goes for me just thought it's a mistake
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 20:34:18
March 17 2014 19:08 GMT
#705
Ok, I'm just gonna manually balance teams since DP and I agree that's the only way this could possibly work out . Also VE if you don't want in i'll get in and teams are balanced

League Roster
TL USER----------BNET ID------------SELF RANK--LEGEND SCORE---Team-------Individual Score
GreyMist---------GreYMisT#1268----------3-------42---------Zephi Rule---------0/0
DarthPunk--------DarthPunk#1325---------1-------47---------Parity Cop---------0/0
Blazinghand------Blazinghand#1258-------3-------36---------Accidental---------0/0
Kitaman27--------Kitaman27#1327---------2-------28---------Parity Cop---------0/0
Dandel Ion-------Fluffybunny#1156-------2-------26---------Accidental---------0/0
Crossfire99------Crossfire#1284---------2-------22---------Zephi Rule---------0/0
Chezinu----------Chezinu#1917-----------2-------21---------Parity Cop---------0/0
Umasi------------Umasi#1835-------------2-------21---------Accidental---------0/0
WaveofShadow-----WaveofShadow#1896------1-------23---------Zephi Rule---------0/0
Oatsmaster-------Oatsmaster#6631--------2-------8----------Parity Cop---------0/0
JacobStrangelove-Nuhaatyc#6413----------1-------7----------Accidental---------0/0
Hopeless1der-----Hopeless1der#1433------1-------6----------Zephi Rule---------0/0
Cephiro----------Cephiro#2652-----------1-------0----------Parity Cop---------0/0
iamperfection----Perfection#1162--------1-------0----------Accidental---------0/0
Toadesstern------Toad#2272--------------1-------0----------Zephi Rule---------0/0


Team Rosters

Team Parity Cop Mislynch
DarthPunk
Kitaman27
Chezinu
Oatsmaster
Cephiro


Team Accidental No-Kill
Blazinghand
Dandel Ion
Umasi
JacobStrangeLove
Iamperfection


Team Zephirdd Rule
GreyMist
Crosfire99
Waveofshadow
Hopeless1der
Toadesstern



if VE wants in we can run 4 teams of 4 instead of 3 teams of 5
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 17 2014 19:19 GMT
#706
I'll play, just understand that I'll be holding whatever team I'm on back.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 19:43:05
March 17 2014 19:20 GMT
#707
4 teams of 4 it is

Edit: wow, I just picked nightblade instead of skillstrike in arena. 4 skillstrikes would kind of be an overkill. True first world problems
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 17 2014 19:47 GMT
#708
I don't like VE, so I want 3 teams of 5. + Show Spoiler +
jk jk
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 17 2014 19:55 GMT
#709
ok new teams incoming
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 17 2014 20:33 GMT
#710
On March 18 2014 04:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Kitaman27--------Kitaman27#1327---------2-------28---------Zephi Rule---------0/0


On March 18 2014 04:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Team Parity Cop Mislynch
Kitaman27


I can't wait for the round one Kita vs Kita matchup. It shall be epic.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 17 2014 20:34 GMT
#711
Ok, I know a guy who has similar legendary metascore to me, DP, and Grey. maybe this way we can have one player with tons of legendaries on each team if we get him
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 17 2014 20:36 GMT
#712
/facepalm

Make up your fucking mind people. I was literally already not playing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 20:36:48
March 17 2014 20:36 GMT
#713
don't worry VE you don't need to play, without you we are 15, then we add +1 and we are 16
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 17 2014 20:38 GMT
#714
I WAS ALREADY NOT PLAYING! THEN YOU BEGGED ME TO PLAY, THEN DIDN'T INCLUDE ME ON TEAMS, THEN SAID YOU WERE REROLLING TO INCLUDE ME, THEN SAID SOMEONE ELSE IS PLAYING INSTEAD!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 17 2014 20:40 GMT
#715
VE always making things difficult.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 17 2014 20:42 GMT
#716
I know, and I was trying to make things /easier/. I might have known it would fail horribly.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 17 2014 21:02 GMT
#717
Oh sorry VE ok I'm adding you back in
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 17 2014 21:30 GMT
#718
god damn it BH, don't make the man more angry than he already is.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 17 2014 21:30 GMT
#719
I DONT KNOW WHAT HE WANTS
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 17 2014 21:31 GMT
#720
he just wants love
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 271
MaD[AoV]30
910 25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 458
Counter-Strike
fl0m4229
Fnx 603
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6119
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason31
Trikslyr10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21443
Other Games
• Shiphtur814
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 57m
Patches Events
17h 57m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.