• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:12
CEST 16:12
KST 23:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8765 users

TL Mafia Community Thread - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 281 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 14 2014 12:14 GMT
#661
I could play if it was like an hour earlier or so.

Fully assuming sessions would take like 4 hours that is.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 14 2014 14:31 GMT
#662
My sessions are usually 3 to 4 hours long. I might be able to do a bit earlier or a bit later.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2014 11:44 GMT
#663
I've just started playing Diplomacy with a few guys from TL. It seems like a lot of fun. I know that a few people have already tried it from here. (Hapa and Dandel and Obzy)

I was thinking we could have a mafia forum game of diplomacy some time.

HERE is the thread with info about the game.

If you are interested send me a message and If we get enough players (8). We can play a game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2014 03:38 GMT
#664
Bouncing around Rank 6-7 like crazy.

We going to do this draft this weekend BH?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2014 05:03 GMT
#665
Yeah Draft PMs will be going out this weekend.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 16 2014 07:20 GMT
#666
Dear captains,

if you want to add style to your team, Chezinu is a player you will want to pick. He may come with two troll decks, but with a third deck he could possibly be serious. Imagine winning a tournament without Chezinu on your team.

Now imagine winning with Chezinu.

The choice is yours.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 16 2014 07:48 GMT
#667
I went 3-3 in my first arena. Meh.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 16 2014 07:56 GMT
#668
I would like to play diplomacy with a mafia twist. Like two people are mafia, and win together, while the rest win if the mafia are eliminated. People flip on death
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2014 12:36 GMT
#669
On March 16 2014 16:56 LSB wrote:
I would like to play diplomacy with a mafia twist. Like two people are mafia, and win together, while the rest win if the mafia are eliminated. People flip on death


How about we play a normal version first?

So far Rayn and VE have expressed interest. We only need four more for a game to start.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2014 13:13 GMT
#670
I'd do diplomacy
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2014 13:17 GMT
#671
Yay! only 3 more!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 16 2014 14:21 GMT
#672
/in diplomacy
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 00:41:30
March 16 2014 14:57 GMT
#673
Currently /in

Holyflare

DarthPunk

VisceraEyes

Ranypelikoneet

Meapak_ziphh

Wave

1! spot remaining.

If you are /in you need to make an account on this site
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 16 2014 18:16 GMT
#674
How I diplomacy?
....
/in?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 16 2014 19:42 GMT
#675
On March 17 2014 03:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
How I diplomacy?
....
/in?


Presume it's like risk so pretty much yolo invade
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 16 2014 19:49 GMT
#676
It's like risk but with 3 times as much popularity contest about it
A backwards poet writes inverse.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 17 2014 02:13 GMT
#677
I need me some hearthstone drafting
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2014 02:15 GMT
#678
On March 17 2014 11:13 GreYMisT wrote:
I need me some hearthstone drafting


THIS
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 17 2014 02:26 GMT
#679
Just start drafting.

You don't need the Hazingbland, this has become bigger than him.

pick order
First round
JSL -> Oats -> DP -> Grey
Second round
Grey -> DP -> Oats -> JSL
Third round
JSL -> Oats -> DP -> Grey

Whoever is left over is in charge of baking muffins and providing refreshments.

That should be the fairest way.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2014 02:44 GMT
#680
OK let's do it!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 281 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5535
Bisu 2940
Jaedong 1015
Soulkey 837
Horang2 591
EffOrt 543
Mini 393
actioN 348
Larva 305
ZerO 231
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 229
Yoon 127
Mind 93
Pusan 87
hero 80
Sea.KH 79
Shinee 71
Sharp 70
Snow 64
Dewaltoss 60
Hyun 60
Barracks 49
Bale 48
sorry 47
ToSsGirL 37
Sacsri 20
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 17
NaDa 14
Rock 13
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4765
qojqva2275
Dendi1025
Counter-Strike
Fnx 6
Other Games
olofmeister1380
hiko939
B2W.Neo706
Lowko337
crisheroes300
DeMusliM286
XBOCT232
Pyrionflax213
Liquid`VortiX186
Livibee184
Hui .180
QueenE87
Mew2King53
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1254
WardiTV858
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV670
League of Legends
• Jankos2128
• Nemesis2051
• TFBlade706
Other Games
• Shiphtur108
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 48m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.