• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:34
CEST 06:34
KST 13:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7526 users

TL Mafia Behavior - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Mid or Feed
Profile Joined November 2013
Korea (South)250 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 02:21:52
December 17 2013 02:20 GMT
#81
On December 17 2013 11:06 DarthPunk wrote:
I do not think that an institutionalized exclusion policy is the answer. That is really messed up. If you don't want to play with someone just don't play.

The wisdom of the crowds just gives people and outlet to express their personal grudges or biases both of which are unhealthy and should not exist in the first place.

I disagree wholeheartedly. You think if a bunch of people don't want to play with you then they're the problem?

It's one thing if it were a 1v1 thing like Coag v Cora, but from what I understand of WotC it requires a lot of people to not enjoy playing with somebody for that to work. Can you think of anybody who would be excluded from a game that doesn't deserve to be under such a policy?

It is fundamental to the game of mafia to be able to be a dick or abusive as part of the game. It is fundamental that people understand that it is only a part of the game and do not take things personally, hold grudges, play against their win condition by being toxic, carry on their disagreements into the next game etc.

Do you have a method of forcing this fundamental understanding onto people? Because if so, then problem solved, amirite?
Me mid or AFK nubs nubs nubs
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 17 2013 02:22 GMT
#82
On December 17 2013 11:13 Mig wrote:
Darth, I agree with you that part of the problem is people sometimes take mafia too seriously and thus become too emotional. However, that doesn't mean allowing people to be dicks is good for TL mafia as a whole. People play the game for fun and many people don't enjoy playing in games where people are needlessly insulting and flaming each other. There are plenty of ways to play mafia that don't involve telling people to kill themselves.

If you look at the poll that kita made it appears that the majority of the players would enjoy the games more with less flaming.


Telling people to kill themselves is clearly going too far, but that is also a very extreme example, which is being used to discredit my point.

Aggression is without a doubt fundamental part of the game, as the game is fundamentally a game of social interactions.

For example; I would say calling someone a 'cum dumpster' or to 'kill themselves' is going too far.

But saying 'you're retarded' or 'that is fucking stupid' is not.

It IS an important tool or option to use. Sure, it is possible to play in a different way, but many people use aggressiveness as mafia for example to hide weaknesses in their arguments or to disguise inconsistency.

And if you do something as Mafia you have to do it as town.

I have been called scum many times for not being enough of a dick.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 17 2013 02:23 GMT
#83
On December 17 2013 11:20 Mid or Feed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 11:06 DarthPunk wrote:
I do not think that an institutionalized exclusion policy is the answer. That is really messed up. If you don't want to play with someone just don't play.

The wisdom of the crowds just gives people and outlet to express their personal grudges or biases both of which are unhealthy and should not exist in the first place.

I disagree wholeheartedly. You think if a bunch of people don't want to play with you then they're the problem?

It's one thing if it were a 1v1 thing like Coag v Cora, but from what I understand of WotC it requires a lot of people to not enjoy playing with somebody for that to work. Can you think of anybody who would be excluded from a game that doesn't deserve to be under such a policy?
Show nested quote +

It is fundamental to the game of mafia to be able to be a dick or abusive as part of the game. It is fundamental that people understand that it is only a part of the game and do not take things personally, hold grudges, play against their win condition by being toxic, carry on their disagreements into the next game etc.

Do you have a method of forcing this fundamental understanding onto people? Because if so, then problem solved, amirite?


Yes Kush. He would 100% be excluded from some games and it would not be deserved.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 17 2013 02:30 GMT
#84
On December 17 2013 11:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 11:20 Mid or Feed wrote:
On December 17 2013 11:06 DarthPunk wrote:
I do not think that an institutionalized exclusion policy is the answer. That is really messed up. If you don't want to play with someone just don't play.

The wisdom of the crowds just gives people and outlet to express their personal grudges or biases both of which are unhealthy and should not exist in the first place.

I disagree wholeheartedly. You think if a bunch of people don't want to play with you then they're the problem?

It's one thing if it were a 1v1 thing like Coag v Cora, but from what I understand of WotC it requires a lot of people to not enjoy playing with somebody for that to work. Can you think of anybody who would be excluded from a game that doesn't deserve to be under such a policy?

It is fundamental to the game of mafia to be able to be a dick or abusive as part of the game. It is fundamental that people understand that it is only a part of the game and do not take things personally, hold grudges, play against their win condition by being toxic, carry on their disagreements into the next game etc.

Do you have a method of forcing this fundamental understanding onto people? Because if so, then problem solved, amirite?


Yes Kush. He would 100% be excluded from some games and it would not be deserved.


Someone who pms anybody this:

Original Message From kushm4sta:
Tech me how to troll as good as you


Should deserve to face the wrath of WotC
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 17 2013 02:30 GMT
#85
On December 17 2013 11:22 DarthPunk wrote:

But saying 'you're retarded' or 'that is fucking stupid' is not.

It IS an important tool or option to use. Sure, it is possible to play in a different way, but many people use aggressiveness as mafia for example to hide weaknesses in their arguments or to disguise inconsistency.

And if you do something as Mafia you have to do it as town.

I have been called scum many times for not being enough of a dick.


I don't think anyone is saying we should be modkilling for people saying "that is fucking stupid". Some aggressiveness is obviously fine and this is mafia sometimes emotions do run high and if someone makes 500 good posts then gets angry and makes 1 over the line they shouldn't be instantly modkilled.

All this being said, you can play an aggressive style without having to just insult people. If your mafia game revolves around calling everyone a fucking retard then a lot of people won't enjoy playing with you. So regardless of whether it is a legitimate strategy or not it isn't something that should be encouraged because it isn't fun for a lot of the people playing.

Moderator
Mid or Feed
Profile Joined November 2013
Korea (South)250 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 02:34:46
December 17 2013 02:34 GMT
#86
On December 17 2013 11:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 11:20 Mid or Feed wrote:
On December 17 2013 11:06 DarthPunk wrote:
I do not think that an institutionalized exclusion policy is the answer. That is really messed up. If you don't want to play with someone just don't play.

The wisdom of the crowds just gives people and outlet to express their personal grudges or biases both of which are unhealthy and should not exist in the first place.

I disagree wholeheartedly. You think if a bunch of people don't want to play with you then they're the problem?

It's one thing if it were a 1v1 thing like Coag v Cora, but from what I understand of WotC it requires a lot of people to not enjoy playing with somebody for that to work. Can you think of anybody who would be excluded from a game that doesn't deserve to be under such a policy?

It is fundamental to the game of mafia to be able to be a dick or abusive as part of the game. It is fundamental that people understand that it is only a part of the game and do not take things personally, hold grudges, play against their win condition by being toxic, carry on their disagreements into the next game etc.

Do you have a method of forcing this fundamental understanding onto people? Because if so, then problem solved, amirite?


Yes Kush. He would 100% be excluded from some games and it would not be deserved.

Well you and I probably disagree on the fundamental meaning of 'deserved,' then. (And this is probably not a discussion for this thread.)
Me mid or AFK nubs nubs nubs
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 17 2013 02:35 GMT
#87
I think anyone who gets shut out with WotC does not "deserve" to be here and should be forced to beg and grovel for their place back in TL Mafia.
Grubby's #1 Fan
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 17 2013 02:35 GMT
#88
On December 17 2013 11:30 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 11:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 17 2013 11:20 Mid or Feed wrote:
On December 17 2013 11:06 DarthPunk wrote:
I do not think that an institutionalized exclusion policy is the answer. That is really messed up. If you don't want to play with someone just don't play.

The wisdom of the crowds just gives people and outlet to express their personal grudges or biases both of which are unhealthy and should not exist in the first place.

I disagree wholeheartedly. You think if a bunch of people don't want to play with you then they're the problem?

It's one thing if it were a 1v1 thing like Coag v Cora, but from what I understand of WotC it requires a lot of people to not enjoy playing with somebody for that to work. Can you think of anybody who would be excluded from a game that doesn't deserve to be under such a policy?

It is fundamental to the game of mafia to be able to be a dick or abusive as part of the game. It is fundamental that people understand that it is only a part of the game and do not take things personally, hold grudges, play against their win condition by being toxic, carry on their disagreements into the next game etc.

Do you have a method of forcing this fundamental understanding onto people? Because if so, then problem solved, amirite?


Yes Kush. He would 100% be excluded from some games and it would not be deserved.


Someone who pms anybody this:

Show nested quote +
Original Message From kushm4sta:
Tech me how to troll as good as you


Should deserve to face the wrath of WotC


Cora you are a a large contributor to the problem. You always take things personally, hold grudges and allow those grudges to manifest in the next games. Maybe you should take I break like me?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 17 2013 02:35 GMT
#89
On December 17 2013 11:35 Corazon wrote:
I think anyone who gets shut out with WotC does not "deserve" to be here and should be forced to beg and grovel for their place back in TL Mafia.


This post is not appropriate cora.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 17 2013 02:39 GMT
#90
On December 17 2013 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 11:30 Corazon wrote:
On December 17 2013 11:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 17 2013 11:20 Mid or Feed wrote:
On December 17 2013 11:06 DarthPunk wrote:
I do not think that an institutionalized exclusion policy is the answer. That is really messed up. If you don't want to play with someone just don't play.

The wisdom of the crowds just gives people and outlet to express their personal grudges or biases both of which are unhealthy and should not exist in the first place.

I disagree wholeheartedly. You think if a bunch of people don't want to play with you then they're the problem?

It's one thing if it were a 1v1 thing like Coag v Cora, but from what I understand of WotC it requires a lot of people to not enjoy playing with somebody for that to work. Can you think of anybody who would be excluded from a game that doesn't deserve to be under such a policy?

It is fundamental to the game of mafia to be able to be a dick or abusive as part of the game. It is fundamental that people understand that it is only a part of the game and do not take things personally, hold grudges, play against their win condition by being toxic, carry on their disagreements into the next game etc.

Do you have a method of forcing this fundamental understanding onto people? Because if so, then problem solved, amirite?


Yes Kush. He would 100% be excluded from some games and it would not be deserved.


Someone who pms anybody this:

Original Message From kushm4sta:
Tech me how to troll as good as you


Should deserve to face the wrath of WotC


Cora you are a a large contributor to the problem. You always take things personally, hold grudges and allow those grudges to manifest in the next games. Maybe you should take I break like me?

Why don't you read the big picture before making statements like that.

I hold grudges against 3-4 people (who will not be named). I don't break them out in the games. I don't even talk to the people I have a grudge with. I avoid them, like I should.

Why is it when other people are parasites to this forum, they don't get called out for it, but whenever I say anything, I get called out and accused of things that are obviously not true? Why do they get confidentiality and I don't?

If anyone is reading Titanic, my behavior was really good until the last bit. I have 2 responses to getting irritated:

1) Getting mad and being a dick (what happened in BttB)
2) Not willing to play or post (what happened in Titanic)

Does anything I say actually matter at this point? I get the feeling that no matter what I say or what I do, I'm just going to get hate for it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
purpletrator
Profile Joined September 2013
Vanuatu64 Posts
December 17 2013 02:40 GMT
#91
On December 17 2013 11:22 DarthPunk wrote:
I have been called scum many times for not being enough of a dick.

Sadly, I am guilty of this. However, if such behavior was more strictly moderated, it would no longer be a viable point of calling someone scum since they are in fear of disciplinary action.

I am on the fence with regards to DP's point about having an "abusive" meta. Something like "Have you seen what he's been writing? Guy is obviously too stupid to find scum" is not over the line, as it is using the perceived intelligence as an argument against believing that player. This is what a lot of the game is about, changing the way people read one another to further your win-con.

Most of the time, furthering your win-con is trying to make YOU look better/smarter/townier, but in some cases you NEED to be able to call someone (or at least their logic) terrible/stupid/scummy. We all understand that the game can get emotional and personal attacks are more likely to occur when you are riled up. It is going to be a part of the game, so this is a very fine line to be walked in terms of identifying what level of insults is classified as "going too far".
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 17 2013 02:40 GMT
#92
Cora, you have had one person disagree with you. There is no need to play the victim.
Moderator
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 17 2013 02:41 GMT
#93
On December 17 2013 11:30 Mig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 11:22 DarthPunk wrote:

But saying 'you're retarded' or 'that is fucking stupid' is not.

It IS an important tool or option to use. Sure, it is possible to play in a different way, but many people use aggressiveness as mafia for example to hide weaknesses in their arguments or to disguise inconsistency.

And if you do something as Mafia you have to do it as town.

I have been called scum many times for not being enough of a dick.


I don't think anyone is saying we should be modkilling for people saying "that is fucking stupid". Some aggressiveness is obviously fine and this is mafia sometimes emotions do run high and if someone makes 500 good posts then gets angry and makes 1 over the line they shouldn't be instantly modkilled.

All this being said, you can play an aggressive style without having to just insult people. If your mafia game revolves around calling everyone a fucking retard then a lot of people won't enjoy playing with you. So regardless of whether it is a legitimate strategy or not it isn't something that should be encouraged because it isn't fun for a lot of the people playing.



But if you DO play an aggressive style, and some of the things that are being mentioned come to pass. Then people will get banned or move on. 1 post in 500 is not a realistic expectation of the manner in which aggressiveness could or should be used.


Marv, Ace, VE, Palmar, Blazinghand. These are all people that this will affect in some way. And these are all people who are highly valuable to the community.

I am just saying to be very careful about how you regulate, that is all. Because it has the potential to be a net negative IMO.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 17 2013 02:42 GMT
#94
On December 17 2013 11:40 Mig wrote:
Cora, you have had one person disagree with you. There is no need to play the victim.

This isn't just directed at DP, it's kind of based off of my posts in BttB postgame that were completely ignored.
It just sucks that I'm held to different standards than other players.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mid or Feed
Profile Joined November 2013
Korea (South)250 Posts
December 17 2013 02:45 GMT
#95
Cora, enough. If we are to be naming names I am in agreement with DP on this one. Let it go and let's move the discussion back to where it needs to go and discuss how we're going to be dealing with behaviour and other issues here.
Me mid or AFK nubs nubs nubs
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 17 2013 02:45 GMT
#96
Cora. After I posted here you just sent me two abusive PM's. We are not in a game and obviously you are taking things very personally.

This is what I was talking about. Sigh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 17 2013 02:46 GMT
#97
I would love to hear that I am the biggest asshole and the biggest problem in TL Mafia. Stop (directed at all) taking cheap shots at me and stop attacking me without looking at the big picture and without looking at anything I ever say. It's really wrong to make a conclusion based on one side of the argument.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 17 2013 02:47 GMT
#98
This discussion isn't going to go anywhere. It's just going to go back into how I'm such a big problem and how I'm such an asshole and I'm the only problem in this subforum when you all need to open your eyes.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 17 2013 02:48 GMT
#99
DP how am I supposed to feel when you lie about me
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 17 2013 02:48 GMT
#100
I don't particularly care whether you guys ignore my points I raised earlier.

What I do care about is however is that, whatever enforcement comes from this discussion is issued out fairly regardless of status in the forum.



In my opinion: I don't think that WotC is the solution.

What it does is to create a system of discrimination/ostracizing that ironically will perpetuate this very culture you are trying to mitigate in the first place.

In regards to emotional "butthurt":
what is the difference someone between Troll A saying "you're a cum dumpster"
and a group of people unanimously voting "you're not worthy to play a free game on a free forum"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 208
ProTech128
Nina 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2093
Shuttle 991
Snow 100
Dewaltoss 63
Bale 40
Noble 38
Hm[arnc] 23
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm157
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1131
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor595
Other Games
summit1g8426
JimRising 653
C9.Mang0314
PiGStarcraft307
Mew2King208
ArmadaUGS54
ViBE48
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• Response 14
• Letter145
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Lourlo1078
• Rush777
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 26m
OSC
17h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.