• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:18
CEST 00:18
KST 07:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9641 users

TL Mafia Behavior - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2013 19:09 GMT
#241
don't think you would have targeted any of risens nk's anyway lololol
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-19 19:10:35
December 19 2013 19:10 GMT
#242
On December 20 2013 04:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2013 04:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 20 2013 03:43 marvellosity wrote:
if you hadn't been doctor. curses.


dat 6 hour before lynch claim tho


the secret to my claiming is I claim at a time it makes no sense to claim and provides me no benefit, that way people know it's true



its like your implying there is a strategy behind it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
December 19 2013 19:10 GMT
#243
On December 20 2013 04:09 Holyflare wrote:
don't think you would have targeted any of risens nk's anyway lololol


didn't he like nk oats

yeah his nks were too high level for me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-19 19:14:57
December 19 2013 19:14 GMT
#244
But Risen's mindgames are a level higher, he only night kills people to make the level of play better.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2013 19:17 GMT
#245
it's like policy lynching but better
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 19 2013 19:19 GMT
#246
On December 20 2013 04:17 Holyflare wrote:
it's like policy lynching but better

Risen should put that as his signature.
table for two on a tv tray
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 19 2013 19:57 GMT
#247
Your wish is my command...
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-19 21:03:02
December 19 2013 21:02 GMT
#248
On December 19 2013 16:49 geript wrote:
Stop feeding the troll VE



1.coag makes light hearted funny comment
2.ve makes light hearted funny comment back to coag
3.geript comes in and drags hostility into the equation and trys to make coag feel bad.

classy.

Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 19 2013 21:14 GMT
#249
that kind of toxic attitude is the real problem here at tlmafia.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 19 2013 21:15 GMT
#250
On December 20 2013 06:14 Coagulation wrote:
that kind of toxic attitude is the real problem here at tlmafia.


-Coag 2013
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
iVLosK!
Profile Joined December 2012
Djibouti545 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-19 21:31:55
December 19 2013 21:30 GMT
#251


Play this over a montage of us being forced to overcome our differences in the pursuit of some common goal.
Gut verloren, etwas verloren; Ehre verloren, viel verloren; Mut verloren, alles verloren.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-19 21:55:00
December 19 2013 21:52 GMT
#252
I already tried to patch things up with geript.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=434275&currentpage=391#7806
and yet here he is in thread trying to start drama with me lol

It tells you a lot about a person who still runs around trash talking a person who made an honest attempt to amend things and make things for the better and resolve differences.


OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
December 19 2013 22:14 GMT
#253
@Caog -

I've only every played one match with you.
So take this with a grain of salt.

You made one? Maby two post in the game I was in with you.
Half the reason I left that game was; I believed, I could not reason out players alignments due to how everyone was playing.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
December 19 2013 23:04 GMT
#254
Coag is Jackal bowling?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 19 2013 23:06 GMT
#255
On December 20 2013 07:14 OdinOfPergo wrote:
@Caog -

I've only every played one match with you.
So take this with a grain of salt.

You made one? Maby two post in the game I was in with you.
Half the reason I left that game was; I believed, I could not reason out players alignments due to how everyone was playing.


imo 99% of the time this is an excuse for bad town
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 19 2013 23:06 GMT
#256
hes in the hospital
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 19 2013 23:10 GMT
#257
On December 20 2013 06:02 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 16:49 geript wrote:
Stop feeding the troll VE



1.coag makes light hearted funny comment
2.ve makes light hearted funny comment back to coag
3.geript comes in and drags hostility into the equation and trys to make coag feel bad.

classy.


Dude you seriously need to get over yourself. You got called a troll. You've been called worse; he'll, I've called you worse. You're showing a lot of butthurt here. The only reason why you of all people could be hurt by me is because what I said is true. Me personally, I don't expect you to change... Like ever. I'm not going to bother trying to get you to change; instead I'd rather make it such that you either are forced to change or to leave because how you act in and out of games is unacceptable. If I were really out to target you or piss you off, I'd comment here and on mafia scum or omgus. I'd make a scathing and true remark about you being a replacement in the other big game that's in sign ups just means that you'll be lynched or mod killed D3 again for inactivity. I could comment on the fact that despite essentially figuring out the scum in The Game we NK'd you and discredited you with a wave of a hand because of both your reputation and how you played. If you would invest in games and try, I'd still dislike you but I'd respect you. I've never seen you be anything other than a troll nor have I heard otherwise from many of the 'names' here. It's not that you're unable or incapable of playing well, it's that you choose not to. Until you choose to do otherwise I'd WotC you every time and make sure to put that even if you aren't on the list.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
December 19 2013 23:19 GMT
#258
On December 20 2013 08:10 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2013 06:02 Coagulation wrote:
On December 19 2013 16:49 geript wrote:
Stop feeding the troll VE



1.coag makes light hearted funny comment
2.ve makes light hearted funny comment back to coag
3.geript comes in and drags hostility into the equation and trys to make coag feel bad.

classy.


Dude you seriously need to get over yourself. You got called a troll. You've been called worse; he'll, I've called you worse. You're showing a lot of butthurt here. The only reason why you of all people could be hurt by me is because what I said is true. Me personally, I don't expect you to change... Like ever. I'm not going to bother trying to get you to change; instead I'd rather make it such that you either are forced to change or to leave because how you act in and out of games is unacceptable. If I were really out to target you or piss you off, I'd comment here and on mafia scum or omgus. I'd make a scathing and true remark about you being a replacement in the other big game that's in sign ups just means that you'll be lynched or mod killed D3 again for inactivity. I could comment on the fact that despite essentially figuring out the scum in The Game we NK'd you and discredited you with a wave of a hand because of both your reputation and how you played. If you would invest in games and try, I'd still dislike you but I'd respect you. I've never seen you be anything other than a troll nor have I heard otherwise from many of the 'names' here. It's not that you're unable or incapable of playing well, it's that you choose not to. Until you choose to do otherwise I'd WotC you every time and make sure to put that even if you aren't on the list.

This feud ends now. You two can hate each other privately if you so choose, but in public you can choose to be nice to each other, or ignore each other entirely, but there will be no more hostile exchanges. Period.
Moderator
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
December 19 2013 23:24 GMT
#259
On December 20 2013 08:06 Coagulation wrote:
hes in the hospital

Are you kidding? What is up?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
iVLosK!
Profile Joined December 2012
Djibouti545 Posts
December 19 2013 23:30 GMT
#260
You are unacceptable, Coag. Go do hood rat shit with your friend.
Gut verloren, etwas verloren; Ehre verloren, viel verloren; Mut verloren, alles verloren.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 117
SpeCial 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12228
Artosis 323
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift3374
JimRising 486
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox279
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5287
Khaldor1117
Liquid`Hasu749
Other Games
summit1g7285
shahzam511
FrodaN145
ArmadaUGS77
NeuroSwarm69
Mew2King62
JuggernautJason49
ViBE41
PPMD8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• davetesta1
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• blackmanpl 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie850
• Scarra426
• Shiphtur208
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 42m
Stellar Fest
14h 42m
OSC
23h 42m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.