• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7711 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 184 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 12:16 GMT
#1501
Doesn't anyone else find it weird that cora has reads based on 17 pages of notes and has based the rest of his play off of that?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 12 2013 12:16 GMT
#1502
On December 12 2013 21:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 21:12 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:09 Holyflare wrote:
question goes to Xatalos too


Corazon. kush's vote wasn't good, but I can understand wanting to lynch someone other than Alakaslam for the information. purple's vote actually wasn't that bad, when I rethought the events. It seems reasonable to consolidate when your preferred lynch isn't happening.

Are you honestly defending a "lynch for information"? Alakaslam wasn't even up for contention anymore if I'm reconstruing the situation properly. It was VA against Spaghetti. How did Spaghetti net us more 'information' than VA would?


That's true actually. I'll have to read what kush said about VA.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 12 2013 12:17 GMT
#1503
On December 12 2013 21:15 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 21:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:09 Holyflare wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:08 Holyflare wrote:
rayn, out of the people that I mentioned (ignoring artanis) who do you think is the scummiest person on my list?

I don't know what's your list.


well the people that I mentioned in my analysis post (not really a list i guess)

I don't think anyone's vote is scummy besides Artanis & Xatalos and both of them are definitely not scum.


How is my vote scummy? We discussed earlier that Spag would be a decent lynch. Unfortunately I came back close to the deadline and Spag seemed like the reasonable option.

Your scumreads were voting for Spag, you even mentioned it and ended up voting for him. I don't think you never said why you think Vayne is town too, while you mention the possibility of Spag being town.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 12 2013 12:19 GMT
#1504
Wait a second...

Kush actually wanted to lynch VA.

Why the heck did he end up lynching his townread Spag?

This definitely doesn't look good.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 12 2013 12:19 GMT
#1505
In fact you defend Spag multiple times, your scumreads vote for him, and you end up voting for him.
It makes no sense to me.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 12:21 GMT
#1506
ok now I know for a fact that none of you have read my post at all
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 12 2013 12:25 GMT
#1507
On December 12 2013 21:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
In fact you defend Spag multiple times, your scumreads vote for him, and you end up voting for him.
It makes no sense to me.


It was a close call. I'd have preferred to lynch Artanis/Corazon/purple (maybe not purple since he just started to contribute), but as someone said, bussing was a possibility. I also didn't see why VA was scum, but Spag was not scumhunting at all (even when being lynched). There was an okay chance for him to slip scum. My townreads were also voting for him.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 12:26 GMT
#1508
On December 12 2013 21:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
In fact you defend Spag multiple times, your scumreads vote for him, and you end up voting for him.
It makes no sense to me.




Xatalos has posted many reasons for spag being town:



+ Show Spoiler +
On December 11 2013 20:48 Xatalos wrote:
By the way, I see Spaghetticus mentioned as a lynch candidate every once in a while. I don't really agree. Just look at these posts:

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 22:59 Spaghetticus wrote:
@Kush

Could you give insight into why you think the following people are green:
- Spaghetticus
- Xatalos
- Corazon
- Purpletrator

I'm on the list because while I know my alignment, it seems fairly unanimous that I've done little to demonstrate it.


Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 02:42 Spaghetticus wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:28 Xatalos wrote:
Spag, have you catched up with the thread? What about those slight scumreads that you mentioned?

By the way, this post made me think you're more likely town:

On December 10 2013 22:59 Spaghetticus wrote:
@Kush

Could you give insight into why you think the following people are green:
- Spaghetticus
- Xatalos
- Corazon
- Purpletrator

I'm on the list because while I know my alignment, it seems fairly unanimous that I've done little to demonstrate it.


It just seems counter-intuitive to bring pressure on yourself like that for no real reason.


They're just single digit contenders on my spreadsheet (on a scale from -100 being mafia, and 100 being town). I adjust scores accordingly after each incident I find interesting. It's more to keep track of my perspective over time, as I often forget the small stuff. It's really not worth talking about, and I don't want scum knowing my reads unless I'm acting on them.

I appreciate the town read, though think it's something I'd do as scum too.

No I haven't caught up with the thread. I'm still stuck on the same page. I think it's more important to attend to the here and now, and I'm losing focus again (tis 5am).


Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 16:31 Spaghetticus wrote:
Slam if you make a decent case on me I'll reconsider lynching you


They all just read to me as town. It's not impossible for this attitude to be a ploy, but the far more likely scenario is that Spag is just not afraid of suspicions at all. Which means town.

I also agree with this:

Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 01:03 Spaghetticus wrote:
On December 11 2013 00:55 Corazon wrote:
Plutarch is Marv because all Marv does is tunnel me whenever we are town together. You should just disregard everything he says about me tbh

HF is confirmation biased and refuses to push anyone else besides me. Play the game

Don't call Artanis scum for being right.


Be less bad please.

How do you expect to convince anyone with this garbage?

So we should take you word for it that not only are you trustworthy, you are able to discern smurfs at a glance, and you deem that this smurf is marv, and you also deem that Marv tunnels you, that he does so unfairly, and we should therefore disregard it? How can you not see that this is too much to swallow?

HF is biased because he thinks you're scummy and doesn't change his vote with the wind?

Artanis can't be scum because you agree with him on something?

You're either making terrible arguments because you're terrible town, or you're just bullshitting to look like you're doing something. Can someone weigh in on how good Corazon is supposed to be? If he's at all capable at mafia I want him hung.



The only worrying part is that there isn't much scumhunting in his filter. The previous post is probably the post closest to scumhunting, although it didn't come to any conclusion.

Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 16:28 Spaghetticus wrote:
I'm surprised Plutarch wants to lynch Slam, but I happen to agree so...

Slam is still not talking sense. It looks to me that he's scaled back the persona just enough to give him a fighting chance of wifoming his eminent demise.

I wanted to find someone better to lynch and I wanted Slam to step up, but neither of these things have happened and I am not unhappy with this direction for day one. I was posturing with my pressure vote, but this doesn't rule out me actually voting him.


Alakaslam isn't a terrible lynch, but it's definitely the easiest way out of D1. And it's a bit worrying that Spag's only committal to a lynch is someone like him.

Spag, if you're town, you need to step up your scumhunting. You mentioned that you had several slight scumreads, but you haven't shared any of them yet (except Corazon, I'd assume). Otherwise you're looking townish, but that's a worrying part about you.



Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 05:24 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Don't have much time now but I see support for a Spaghetti lynch and I'm happy to join in on that. Bandwagon powers activate!
##Unvote
##Vote Spaghetticus


Lol. This is probably the most bandwagony vote so far.

Catching up.



He actively protests against a spag lynch, see's both of his scummy reads (artanis and purple) are on spag but thinks he's a good vote anyway?


Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 05:41 Xatalos wrote:
I really don't like the Spag wagon. It has both Artanis and purple... And neither of them provided any reasoning for voting him.

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 05:45 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:42 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:41 Xatalos wrote:
I really don't like the Spag wagon. It has both Artanis and purple... And neither of them provided any reasoning for voting him.

Bussing exists that's why I linked greyhound.


That's true.

Since it seems to be between Spag and VA, I agree that Spag is the better choice.

##Unvote
##Vote Spaghetticus


I'm pretty sure he has never mentioned VA in any of his filter, has a town tell post on Spag, has scum reads on this wagon and still votes him? I don't buy it.


Why are you just mimicking what I say? I asked you people that you found scummy based on their votes from my post and you mentioned Xatalos but then you only just realise this reasoning? That means you didn't actually read my post at all. Why not?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 12 2013 12:32 GMT
#1509
Holyflare i have read your post. I think what you are doing is over-analyzing:
- Corazon clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- purple clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- LSB too
I don't see nothing scummy in those three.

- Xatalos consolidated on a target that all his scumreads voted for while defending him over the other target
- Artanis threw a lazy ass vote and his reasoning he is giving now doesn't look like it's lining up with his actions (he is saying he had reasons to believe Spag was scum while he had clearly not read the thread (or is lying now) - had he said "i consolidated" it would have been okay, but he is trying to explain his actions to look like something they clearly were not)
- Okay i agree, kush's vote is fucking fishy, that i missed.

Clear enough HF?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 12 2013 12:34 GMT
#1510
HF : Because of Xatalos asked me. Yes i could have said "because of what HF said". It does not mean i have not read your post because i have read it.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 12 2013 12:35 GMT
#1511
On December 12 2013 21:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare i have read your post. I think what you are doing is over-analyzing:
- Corazon clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- purple clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- LSB too
I don't see nothing scummy in those three.

- Xatalos consolidated on a target that all his scumreads voted for while defending him over the other target
- Artanis threw a lazy ass vote and his reasoning he is giving now doesn't look like it's lining up with his actions (he is saying he had reasons to believe Spag was scum while he had clearly not read the thread (or is lying now) - had he said "i consolidated" it would have been okay, but he is trying to explain his actions to look like something they clearly were not)
- Okay i agree, kush's vote is fucking fishy, that i missed.

Clear enough HF?


Not really. I did mention that I disliked some of the wagon on Spag and that Spag wasn't my preferred lynch, but he also had an above average chance of flipping scum. While VA was pretty null all around.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 12:35 GMT
#1512
consolidation can be scummy, especially when they have actual scum reads! LSB was on sprang for a long time but never really pushed for his lynch but I can see this being an actual consolidation, purple's votes don't add up because he voted cora for not posting notes but didn't mention anything to do with cora after the notes (the notes are shit). Cora..... consolidation isn't the only reason he's scummy >_>

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 12 2013 12:37 GMT
#1513
On December 12 2013 21:35 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 21:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare i have read your post. I think what you are doing is over-analyzing:
- Corazon clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- purple clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- LSB too
I don't see nothing scummy in those three.

- Xatalos consolidated on a target that all his scumreads voted for while defending him over the other target
- Artanis threw a lazy ass vote and his reasoning he is giving now doesn't look like it's lining up with his actions (he is saying he had reasons to believe Spag was scum while he had clearly not read the thread (or is lying now) - had he said "i consolidated" it would have been okay, but he is trying to explain his actions to look like something they clearly were not)
- Okay i agree, kush's vote is fucking fishy, that i missed.

Clear enough HF?


Not really. I did mention that I disliked some of the wagon on Spag and that Spag wasn't my preferred lynch, but he also had an above average chance of flipping scum. While VA was pretty null all around.

What. In case i have not misunderstood anything your other scumreads at least at that time were Corazon, Artanis and purple. All of them were voting for Spag, a guy you were not sure is scum.

If that's not scummy to vote someone in that situation idk what is.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 12 2013 12:38 GMT
#1514
On December 12 2013 21:35 Holyflare wrote:
consolidation can be scummy, especially when they have actual scum reads! LSB was on sprang for a long time but never really pushed for his lynch but I can see this being an actual consolidation, purple's votes don't add up because he voted cora for not posting notes but didn't mention anything to do with cora after the notes (the notes are shit). Cora..... consolidation isn't the only reason he's scummy >_>


Yes i know consolidation does not make them townie. It also does not make them more scummy. That's basically my point. When we are talking about voting analysis, i thought you were trying to show why those people's voting for Spag was scummy. I disagree with that. I am not talking about their other actions in this game.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 12:41 GMT
#1515
Also artanis asked about cora's meta, he has 1 scum game from a year ago (looking at the database) but I don't think you can use it because this game fits in to none of his metas. You have to take it from a point of view of him not having much time to respond. You want to get the most out of your time and so you need to prove to people how towny you are, scumhunt, post logical things etc etc. He spends his time whining about people pressuring him, making up notes that don't follow his thought process and then consolidating onto town consensus. That's not a good mentality as either alignment. So then you have to look at the content of his posts, which are not good at all and don't follow a logical thought process.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 12:42 GMT
#1516
On December 12 2013 21:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 21:35 Holyflare wrote:
consolidation can be scummy, especially when they have actual scum reads! LSB was on sprang for a long time but never really pushed for his lynch but I can see this being an actual consolidation, purple's votes don't add up because he voted cora for not posting notes but didn't mention anything to do with cora after the notes (the notes are shit). Cora..... consolidation isn't the only reason he's scummy >_>


Yes i know consolidation does not make them townie. It also does not make them more scummy. That's basically my point. When we are talking about voting analysis, i thought you were trying to show why those people's voting for Spag was scummy. I disagree with that. I am not talking about their other actions in this game.


It was just a post outlining spag votes that did not follow a set thought process that was displayed in the game, consolidating without saying such is a similar reason.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 12 2013 12:43 GMT
#1517
On December 12 2013 21:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 21:35 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare i have read your post. I think what you are doing is over-analyzing:
- Corazon clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- purple clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- LSB too
I don't see nothing scummy in those three.

- Xatalos consolidated on a target that all his scumreads voted for while defending him over the other target
- Artanis threw a lazy ass vote and his reasoning he is giving now doesn't look like it's lining up with his actions (he is saying he had reasons to believe Spag was scum while he had clearly not read the thread (or is lying now) - had he said "i consolidated" it would have been okay, but he is trying to explain his actions to look like something they clearly were not)
- Okay i agree, kush's vote is fucking fishy, that i missed.

Clear enough HF?


Not really. I did mention that I disliked some of the wagon on Spag and that Spag wasn't my preferred lynch, but he also had an above average chance of flipping scum. While VA was pretty null all around.

What. In case i have not misunderstood anything your other scumreads at least at that time were Corazon, Artanis and purple. All of them were voting for Spag, a guy you were not sure is scum.

If that's not scummy to vote someone in that situation idk what is.


Bussing is always possible, since Spag was gathering votes fast.

And I'd rather not lynch someone who I don't find scummy and whose situation I hadn't had the time to fully comprehend (VA).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 12 2013 12:45 GMT
#1518
On December 12 2013 21:43 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 21:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:35 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare i have read your post. I think what you are doing is over-analyzing:
- Corazon clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- purple clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- LSB too
I don't see nothing scummy in those three.

- Xatalos consolidated on a target that all his scumreads voted for while defending him over the other target
- Artanis threw a lazy ass vote and his reasoning he is giving now doesn't look like it's lining up with his actions (he is saying he had reasons to believe Spag was scum while he had clearly not read the thread (or is lying now) - had he said "i consolidated" it would have been okay, but he is trying to explain his actions to look like something they clearly were not)
- Okay i agree, kush's vote is fucking fishy, that i missed.

Clear enough HF?


Not really. I did mention that I disliked some of the wagon on Spag and that Spag wasn't my preferred lynch, but he also had an above average chance of flipping scum. While VA was pretty null all around.

What. In case i have not misunderstood anything your other scumreads at least at that time were Corazon, Artanis and purple. All of them were voting for Spag, a guy you were not sure is scum.

If that's not scummy to vote someone in that situation idk what is.


Bussing is always possible, since Spag was gathering votes fast.

And I'd rather not lynch someone who I don't find scummy and whose situation I hadn't had the time to fully comprehend (VA).

Well why did you not try to get one of your scumreads lynched instead? Like Cora, who was voted by other people aswell. I told you to look elsewhere than Artanis for a moment and you agreed. You did nothing after that.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 12 2013 12:50 GMT
#1519
On December 12 2013 21:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 21:43 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:35 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare i have read your post. I think what you are doing is over-analyzing:
- Corazon clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- purple clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- LSB too
I don't see nothing scummy in those three.

- Xatalos consolidated on a target that all his scumreads voted for while defending him over the other target
- Artanis threw a lazy ass vote and his reasoning he is giving now doesn't look like it's lining up with his actions (he is saying he had reasons to believe Spag was scum while he had clearly not read the thread (or is lying now) - had he said "i consolidated" it would have been okay, but he is trying to explain his actions to look like something they clearly were not)
- Okay i agree, kush's vote is fucking fishy, that i missed.

Clear enough HF?


Not really. I did mention that I disliked some of the wagon on Spag and that Spag wasn't my preferred lynch, but he also had an above average chance of flipping scum. While VA was pretty null all around.

What. In case i have not misunderstood anything your other scumreads at least at that time were Corazon, Artanis and purple. All of them were voting for Spag, a guy you were not sure is scum.

If that's not scummy to vote someone in that situation idk what is.


Bussing is always possible, since Spag was gathering votes fast.

And I'd rather not lynch someone who I don't find scummy and whose situation I hadn't had the time to fully comprehend (VA).

Well why did you not try to get one of your scumreads lynched instead? Like Cora, who was voted by other people aswell. I told you to look elsewhere than Artanis for a moment and you agreed. You did nothing after that.


Unfortunately I had an exam after that Artanis debacle and the battery of my phone ran out. So I came home and it was basically Spag vs VA (like 30min to deadline). It would have been unrealistic to bring someone else to the competition (especially since all my townreads were already wanting to Spag). And probably harmful as well (distracting the discussion about Spag/VA). So I went for Spag despite not liking the wagon too much.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 12:54 GMT
#1520
On December 12 2013 21:50 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 21:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:43 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:35 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare i have read your post. I think what you are doing is over-analyzing:
- Corazon clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- purple clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- LSB too
I don't see nothing scummy in those three.

- Xatalos consolidated on a target that all his scumreads voted for while defending him over the other target
- Artanis threw a lazy ass vote and his reasoning he is giving now doesn't look like it's lining up with his actions (he is saying he had reasons to believe Spag was scum while he had clearly not read the thread (or is lying now) - had he said "i consolidated" it would have been okay, but he is trying to explain his actions to look like something they clearly were not)
- Okay i agree, kush's vote is fucking fishy, that i missed.

Clear enough HF?


Not really. I did mention that I disliked some of the wagon on Spag and that Spag wasn't my preferred lynch, but he also had an above average chance of flipping scum. While VA was pretty null all around.

What. In case i have not misunderstood anything your other scumreads at least at that time were Corazon, Artanis and purple. All of them were voting for Spag, a guy you were not sure is scum.

If that's not scummy to vote someone in that situation idk what is.


Bussing is always possible, since Spag was gathering votes fast.

And I'd rather not lynch someone who I don't find scummy and whose situation I hadn't had the time to fully comprehend (VA).

Well why did you not try to get one of your scumreads lynched instead? Like Cora, who was voted by other people aswell. I told you to look elsewhere than Artanis for a moment and you agreed. You did nothing after that.


Unfortunately I had an exam after that Artanis debacle and the battery of my phone ran out. So I came home and it was basically Spag vs VA (like 30min to deadline). It would have been unrealistic to bring someone else to the competition (especially since all my townreads were already wanting to Spag). And probably harmful as well (distracting the discussion about Spag/VA). So I went for Spag despite not liking the wagon too much.


When was this artanis debacle exactly? If you had an exam and retuend with 30 mins to lynch then you can't possibly have had time to read up on a spag lynch (who was your town read) and change your mind on him enough to vote him over a NULL read VA.
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
ViBE41
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 184
Dewaltoss 92
Hyuk 67
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm68
League of Legends
Doublelift3212
Counter-Strike
Fnx 765
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5464
Khaldor927
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
summit1g8254
FrodaN2302
shahzam518
KnowMe297
C9.Mang0193
ArmadaUGS109
UpATreeSC100
Trikslyr53
PPMD46
ZombieGrub39
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH362
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie908
• Shiphtur226
Upcoming Events
OSC
8m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 8m
Online Event
13h 8m
FEL
18h 8m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.