• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8122 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 184 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 15:06 GMT
#1541
I know what confirmation bias is, I am not doing it. I put myself in the viewpoint of you as town and you as scum and come to conclusions.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 15:08 GMT
#1542
On December 13 2013 00:06 Corazon wrote:
Maybe it's because I have to deal with people like you who kill my will of playing with stupid accusations that I get pestered with all game


Spag got accused all day and he fought fought fought, why is it your right to be silly and whiney and complain to us all day just because you got pestered? Like I said, if you can't handle the pressure I suggest you shadow people to learn how to do it or seriously reconsider mafia as the game for you.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 15:12 GMT
#1543
On December 13 2013 00:06 Corazon wrote:
Maybe it's because I have to deal with people like you who kill my will of playing with stupid accusations that I get pestered with all game
Cora, Ur the only player that plays this way. Every other player that gets pressured argues civilly for the most part. You didn't listen last game when the entire town tried to explain this to you. It's YOU that's the problem. Not everyone else.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 15:17 GMT
#1544
On December 12 2013 13:40 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 07:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
To be clear we don't have time to waste on alakaslam now so I'm ignoring him from now on scum or not. Real game starts after the flip tomorrow, see you then.
So when you said this:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 09:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
I would rather enjoy myself and lose then not enjoy it, hence why I am voting you alakaslam, scum or not. I do not care about lynching scum if im not having fun in the first place, that comes first.
what did you mean exactly?

I guess now you don't care about having fun?

Would like an answer to this Vayne. And why haven't you @ least been arguing for a vig to shoot @ Slam during this night phase?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 15:18 GMT
#1545
I already know why he's annoyed though, it's because he's scum. It's an overreaction to basic pressure which is scum tell 101. He thinks he's done nothing scummy so when people point out stuff that they think are wrong and won't drop it he gets really defensive because he is playing "so towny" and their reasons must be bad.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 15:32 GMT
#1546
Lol I'm not scum and I wouldn't act this way if the accusations against me weren't a mix of confirmation bias bullshit.
Just vote me out. I'm done
Grubby's #1 Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 15:35 GMT
#1547
On December 13 2013 00:32 Corazon wrote:
Lol I'm not scum and I wouldn't act this way if the accusations against me weren't a mix of confirmation bias bullshit.
Just vote me out. I'm done


bye bye, nice to know you never played the game since day 1 though -.-
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 15:38 GMT
#1548
I'm not gonna feel too bad about my performance. My opening was bad and it just became a wash after that thanks to you
Grubby's #1 Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 15:40 GMT
#1549
For the rest of you this is pretty conclusive evidence now:


If corazon was town then bull shit/confirmation biased cases from people would be sign that they were making things up and would therefore be scum, that way they need to be pressured.

If corazon is scum then points made against him are correct, he calls them bull shit and tries to convince the people that they are confirmation biased and wrong because he knows they are town and not scum.

This mentality is easy to spot and it is why he is scum, easy day 2 lynch for scum kill. Let's discuss day 3 please.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 15:41 GMT
#1550
Actually Cora, I'm confused. I thought you had HF as a scumread. You did in ur notes @ least. How can he be confirmation biased then?

If you really think HF is scum then why would you be pissed off that he's trying to get you lynched? How would you like him to act?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 15:43 GMT
#1551
On December 13 2013 00:41 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Actually Cora, I'm confused. I thought you had HF as a scumread. You did in ur notes @ least. How can he be confirmation biased then?

If you really think HF is scum then why would you be pissed off that he's trying to get you lynched? How would you like him to act?


That's why he is scum and knows that I am town.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 12 2013 15:44 GMT
#1552
Corazon could you be reasonable please? Take the info you have and form some reads. All you are doing atm is shitting on everyone. nobody really knows who you think is scum and why and it's reasonable to be suspicious of you because of it. Don't shit on people because of it, prove yourself if you are town.

That being said i am really confused about this game because i can't say anyone looks town besides Plutarch and Holyflare. Maybe xigxag but he hasn't been here for like forever so ugh.. This game is shit atm..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 12 2013 15:44 GMT
#1553
Oh yeah i think JarJar is pretty town too.
table for two on a tv tray
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 15:58 GMT
#1554
On December 13 2013 00:43 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 00:41 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Actually Cora, I'm confused. I thought you had HF as a scumread. You did in ur notes @ least. How can he be confirmation biased then?

If you really think HF is scum then why would you be pissed off that he's trying to get you lynched? How would you like him to act?


That's why he is scum and knows that I am town.
If I didn't just play a game w/ cora where he played the scummiest game I've ever seen a townie play I'd say that he was practically confirmed scum @ this point.

I just can't get past the fact that this is just how he plays as town. Does anyone have a scum game of his I can check out?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 12 2013 16:00 GMT
#1555
Titanic 1. I retract from my statement of his play on D1, because what he said about IRL-issues is correct. So you should llook for his play after D1 if you wanna do a clear-head-compilation.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 16:02 GMT
#1556
On December 13 2013 00:58 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 00:43 Holyflare wrote:
On December 13 2013 00:41 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Actually Cora, I'm confused. I thought you had HF as a scumread. You did in ur notes @ least. How can he be confirmation biased then?

If you really think HF is scum then why would you be pissed off that he's trying to get you lynched? How would you like him to act?


That's why he is scum and knows that I am town.
If I didn't just play a game w/ cora where he played the scummiest game I've ever seen a townie play I'd say that he was practically confirmed scum @ this point.

I just can't get past the fact that this is just how he plays as town. Does anyone have a scum game of his I can check out?


yes but realise in that game he formulated his own reads and thought that nobody was listening to him so he was "forced???" to claim cop to make people listen....

this game is totally different, his only scum game was from a year ago and he didn't have time constraints at that time so take it with a very minute grain of salt
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 16:19 GMT
#1557
So yeh when cora flips red then artanis flips red, what do we do day 4?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 16:32 GMT
#1558
Yeah I only skimmed it but I don't think it really tells me anything since it doesn't look like he was pressured all that much that game. Just leaning slightly on the scummy side on him for now. Still gonna want to lynch Vayne tomorrow (assumming we don't have a vig that thinks likes me)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 16:41 GMT
#1559
lol slightly scummy side??? he's addressing me, his scum read, as confirmation biased rather than scum that is trying to get him killed. That is not slightly scummy that is game over conclusive scum play
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 16:43 GMT
#1560
On December 13 2013 00:58 JarJarDrinks wrote:
I just can't get past the fact that this is just how he plays as town.

Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE76
Nina 70
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 182
Dewaltoss 73
Hyuk 63
Noble 26
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm137
League of Legends
Doublelift4137
Counter-Strike
Fnx 729
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5505
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g8141
FrodaN2078
shahzam515
JimRising 319
KnowMe284
C9.Mang0255
ZombieGrub94
ArmadaUGS68
Trikslyr48
PPMD34
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2784
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur177
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 16m
Online Event
12h 16m
FEL
17h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.