• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:29
CEST 03:29
KST 10:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8744 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 184 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 12 2013 17:32 GMT
#1581
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 17:44 GMT
#1582
Fine, you want me to sift through the lies and bullshit?

On December 12 2013 20:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 05:44 JarJarDrinks wrote:
@Cora

when you take notes, you use font color tags?


Why did nobody follow up on this apart from JJD? Not only are cora's notes up to only 1/4ish of the thread but they aren't even real notes. He didn't post them immediately when asked to even though he was around and only posted them at the end of the day. He has read up to page 21 but his last post/summary was on Xatalos' vote on him which occurred on page 17. This looks like he didn't have time to fully write these notes off the top of his head up to page 21 where he claimed he had read.

First of all, I never said the notes were good. I said they were notes.
Second of all, I was not around. I was on my phone and my notes were at home on my computer. This is the biggest problem Holyflare has had all game with me. He makes up this shit that I have to everything right away and exactly in the time frame that I say. News flash; I'm not Onegu. I don't plan on promising something and delivering 2 days later. He called me scum for posting something an hour and 15 minutes later after I had promised it in an hour. How is that scumhunting? It's just throwing shit around.

I thought my notes were up to page 21 but I guess I forgot to count the 4 pages that happened when I went to Tae Kwon Do (inbetween taking notes and the Xatalos case).

He also lies and says that I only read to page 21. That is wrong and I said before that I have read the entire game but not very in-depth.


He also mentions that his notes have 3 main points:

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:00 Corazon wrote:
To whomever asked: yes I have notes until page 21. I've been too busy to take notes since then. I will probably pick up with the notes starting D2. Do you want to see them? There are only 3 or so major points in them. One on Spag, one on purple, and one on Vayne


Spag, purple, VA. Yet, within his notes these points never feature as main points [spoiler]

For a main point to have purple included why is his scum read on purple "(weak)" compared to me and Xatalos? Why is spag considered a major point but does not feature in any of his scum or town lists? These things don't make any sense at all.

I featured the points I thought were scummy. I didn't go all-out and call Spag/purple scum because I was focused on my Xatalos case. I didn't want to have my Xatalos case overshadowed by anything I thought about Spag/purple


The notes come to the conclusion of nothing either. His entire notebase is a summary of what happened but he doesn't conclude why X player would do Y action other than that action is scummy or that he doesn't mind it. This is not the mindset of Cora from B2B who was actually scum hunting. He has played the victim card WAY too many times and was quite happy to throw a vote on spag right at the end of the day to "get rid of a player who was on him"...... lol


I never said they were good notes. They force me to reread the game and I highlighted weird things for myself. Then I do the mental process and see if it makes the poster scummy or not. I never said my entire thought process was devoted in these notes.

I was willing to lean off cora for a bit after the start of the game because of his attitude to being pressured because it was similar to B2B etc but I do not think it is real anymore, his notes only go up to page 17 not 21 so the fact that he doesn't have any opinions from after that means that he cannot possibly know whether or not "people are still on him" like he constantly whines about. This is a game of finding scum and he knows that a little pressure here and there on someone is a way to get to that goal yet, to draw no conclusions from it other than summarise (and colourise) posts is a feigning of contribution.

How am I supposed to play the game if I'm forced to answer these bullshit posts every time I want to post something?

Also,

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 06:40 Corazon wrote:
On December 11 2013 02:07 Spaghetticus wrote:
You must understand, as I'm only going to say this once more. I'm hardly reading what they say about you. I'm reading your responses. They are giving me scumchills. Stop defending yourself by slinging mud on your assailants as it's not at all relevant to my perspective and it's doing you no favours. All I see is someone who has not done any townwork who is showing no intention of doing anything but making other look more scummy than themselves despite the lack of scumsign. Calm yourself. Use reasoning. Be useful.


How is this thought process good. He thinks my responses are scummy yet doesn't try to see why I would respond like that. He just says they are scummy without looking at the big picture.


I thought this was apt with his "notes" hahahahhaha cora is a funny guy.
_______________________________________________________________________________


This was something I thought outside of the notes. Also, you take this way out of context. Rayn said something about purple being useful and trying to solve the game and I thought he was talking about Spag.

So basically, Holyflare comes up with a bunch of bullshit and conspiracy as to why I am scum. He lies, twists my words, and takes my posts out of context in order to have a scum read on me.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 17:47 GMT
#1583
Also, if I faked my notes (as Xatalos suggests), wouldn't I fake good notes that span the entirety of D1?
Grubby's #1 Fan
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 17:53 GMT
#1584
On December 13 2013 02:44 Corazon wrote:
I thought my notes were up to page 21 but I guess I forgot to count the 4 pages that happened when I went to Tae Kwon Do (inbetween taking notes and the Xatalos case).
The Xalatos Case was on page 18.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 17:54 GMT
#1585
On December 13 2013 02:53 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 02:44 Corazon wrote:
I thought my notes were up to page 21 but I guess I forgot to count the 4 pages that happened when I went to Tae Kwon Do (inbetween taking notes and the Xatalos case).
The Xalatos Case was on page 18.

Wow, nice selective reading.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 12 2013 18:01 GMT
#1586
On December 13 2013 02:53 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 02:44 Corazon wrote:
I thought my notes were up to page 21 but I guess I forgot to count the 4 pages that happened when I went to Tae Kwon Do (inbetween taking notes and the Xatalos case).
The Xalatos Case was on page 18.

What does that have to do with anything?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 12 2013 18:02 GMT
#1587
^^Structure of that post ftw
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 12 2013 18:07 GMT
#1588
Answering those is wholly unnecessary until people are listening
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 18:13 GMT
#1589
I love how HF calls me out for not reading and you guys just nod your head, yet JJD takes a long post I wrote and reads two sentences of it. This is too funny.
Grubby's #1 Fan
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 18:26 GMT
#1590
On December 13 2013 03:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 02:53 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 13 2013 02:44 Corazon wrote:
I thought my notes were up to page 21 but I guess I forgot to count the 4 pages that happened when I went to Tae Kwon Do (inbetween taking notes and the Xatalos case).
The Xalatos Case was on page 18.

What does that have to do with anything?

Well holy questioned why cora said he took notes up to page 21 when he only had the notes up to 17. Cora said he forgot about the 4 pages between then and his Xala case. But the case was on page 18.

Not a huge deal but it's worth mentioning since it is curious how he got the number 21.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 18:29 GMT
#1591
On December 13 2013 03:26 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 03:01 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 13 2013 02:53 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 13 2013 02:44 Corazon wrote:
I thought my notes were up to page 21 but I guess I forgot to count the 4 pages that happened when I went to Tae Kwon Do (inbetween taking notes and the Xatalos case).
The Xalatos Case was on page 18.

What does that have to do with anything?

Well holy questioned why cora said he took notes up to page 21 when he only had the notes up to 17. Cora said he forgot about the 4 pages between then and his Xala case. But the case was on page 18.

Not a huge deal but it's worth mentioning since it is curious how he got the number 21.

READ THE ENTIRE POST
Grubby's #1 Fan
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 18:34 GMT
#1592
Cora, I read the post. I thought what I mentioned is worth commenting on. I even said it wasn't a huge deal.

U need to chill the F out.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 18:36 GMT
#1593
On December 13 2013 03:34 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Cora, I read the post. I thought what I mentioned is worth commenting on. I even said it wasn't a huge deal.

U need to chill the F out.

So you have zero reaction to anything else I've said? Thanks....

And while I have you here, was there ever a point in D1 where you thought Spag was town? It seemed like you were very set on Spag's lynch until Vayne made his contradictory post. After that, you didn't mention anything about Spag. Can you walk me through your process of switching votes from Spag to VA?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 18:53 GMT
#1594
How can you be so blind as to criticise everything i say as scum lying and bsing about everything when you then accept half the things as truth rofl. It also was most definitely not 1h 15mins it was leaning on 4 hours+.

You then complain that people only comment on a single bit of cases but then you just did the same thing on my vote analysis post, there was much more than just you in it. Don't double standard me now.

Anyway, i will entertain you for now. Who do you think is the scummiest person coming out of the votes yesterday?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 18:59 GMT
#1595
On December 13 2013 03:36 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 03:34 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Cora, I read the post. I thought what I mentioned is worth commenting on. I even said it wasn't a huge deal.

U need to chill the F out.

So you have zero reaction to anything else I've said? Thanks....
What do you want me to say? I think it's good that you're actually trying to discuss the points brought up against you. Do you want praise for playing the game the way it should be played?

It's not like I'm the one making the case against you.


On December 13 2013 03:36 Corazon wrote:
And while I have you here, was there ever a point in D1 where you thought Spag was town? It seemed like you were very set on Spag's lynch until Vayne made his contradictory post. After that, you didn't mention anything about Spag. Can you walk me through your process of switching votes from Spag to VA?
Yes, I made very clear that I believe Vayne scumslipped that Spag was town. And I also figured that all the vote switching off of Vayne to Spag meant that spag was town. Here's some of the points I made:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 12 2013 03:36 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Also, I think this is a slip:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?


On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.


I've already pretty much answered all of this

In this game the thread sentiment actually suggests vigi's WILL shoot useless people. Let's consider a scenario where you are scum.

If Slam is scum you:
1) can reasonably assume a vigi will shoot him on N1 anyways so
2) when you lynch him instead you gain towncredit
3) even if you don't succeed, you gain town credit when he flips red
4) you don't need to contribute anything useful

If Slam is town you:
1) can't be held responsible for anything scummy because it's a pro-town thing to suggest a policy lynch on him anyways
2) you don't need to contribute anything useful

So, why again is it unreasonable to assume you would vouch for his lynch as mafia?


because I would never, ever help town get rid of somebody so detrimental to town. He adds another scumplayer to my team, why would I want to get rid of him ever? I could just sheep you on spag or something dumb like that. I know exactly what it looks like.



Then when rayn calls him out about it, he says:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?


On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.


I've already pretty much answered all of this

In this game the thread sentiment actually suggests vigi's WILL shoot useless people. Let's consider a scenario where you are scum.

If Slam is scum you:
1) can reasonably assume a vigi will shoot him on N1 anyways so
2) when you lynch him instead you gain towncredit
3) even if you don't succeed, you gain town credit when he flips red
4) you don't need to contribute anything useful

If Slam is town you:
1) can't be held responsible for anything scummy because it's a pro-town thing to suggest a policy lynch on him anyways
2) you don't need to contribute anything useful

So, why again is it unreasonable to assume you would vouch for his lynch as mafia?


because I would never, ever help town get rid of somebody so detrimental to town. He adds another scumplayer to my team, why would I want to get rid of him ever? I could just sheep you on spag or something dumb like that. I know exactly what it looks like.

Fair enough, just wanted to be sure what you meant.
Are you suggesting Spaghetticus is town?


Yea he was one of the first to want to lynch Slam so I have him as town until further notice.


A few moments earlier when kush asked him what he thought of spag and cora, he refused to answer. Why not say you have a townread on someone that is picking up votes? It only became something he was willing to discuss to cover up his slip.


and yes I realize that this likely makes spag town.

On December 12 2013 05:30 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 05:11 purpletrator wrote:
before slam gets too far, active lurkers (theres gotta be like 10 of us), who is scummier, cora or spag?
I haven't thought cora was scummy all game. But I have to admit, something feels off about this whole notes thing. He asks "Do you want to see them?" and then he's all: Uh I don't have em w/ me. I'll be very curious to see them as well.

I really don't like all this movement to Spag as soon as Vayne has the vote lead. Pretty sure scum is trying to keep vayne alive. Which would make spag town.

On December 12 2013 05:38 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 05:35 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:30 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:11 purpletrator wrote:
before slam gets too far, active lurkers (theres gotta be like 10 of us), who is scummier, cora or spag?
I haven't thought cora was scummy all game. But I have to admit, something feels off about this whole notes thing. He asks "Do you want to see them?" and then he's all: Uh I don't have em w/ me. I'll be very curious to see them as well.

I really don't like all this movement to Spag as soon as Vayne has the vote lead. Pretty sure scum is trying to keep vayne alive. Which would make spag town.

They are scum together. I can switch to vayneauthority I it would make you comfortable but believe me spag is scummier. Vayneauthority might just be SK actually.
Vayne basically scumslipped that Spag is town. A Scum Vayne means that Spag is p much confirmed town.

Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 19:02 GMT
#1596
On December 13 2013 03:53 Holyflare wrote:
How can you be so blind as to criticise everything i say as scum lying and bsing about everything when you then accept half the things as truth rofl. It also was most definitely not 1h 15mins it was leaning on 4 hours+.

You then complain that people only comment on a single bit of cases but then you just did the same thing on my vote analysis post, there was much more than just you in it. Don't double standard me now.

Anyway, i will entertain you for now. Who do you think is the scummiest person coming out of the votes yesterday?


Because there are some thing that are true about my play but you blow the rest way out of proportion.
This is what I meant by 1hr 15min

On December 10 2013 11:11 Holyflare wrote:
Also cora promised me a case! Most disappointed


After I had promised a case in an hour. Either this post is meaningless or he is calling me scum for having a life. Both are bad things to say.

I'm not double standarding you. I was responding to the call for me to reply to your post, so that is what I did. However, it must also be considered that you have been tunneling me the whole game. Out of those people, who are you going to attack D2? Me. So there's not much use in talking about your other reads.

I'm working on analyzing the votes and I need to analyze 6 more filters (Slam -> Purple on the sign-up sheet). I will come back with my findings after that.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 19:03 GMT
#1597
Ok, fair enough JJD. So you want a Vayne lynch D2?
Grubby's #1 Fan
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 19:06 GMT
#1598
On December 13 2013 04:03 Corazon wrote:
Ok, fair enough JJD. So you want a Vayne lynch D2?
Very much so.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 19:07 GMT
#1599
On December 13 2013 04:06 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 04:03 Corazon wrote:
Ok, fair enough JJD. So you want a Vayne lynch D2?
Very much so.

Good, good. In the event a Vayne lynch doesn't happen, who would you be ok lynching?
Grubby's #1 Fan
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 12 2013 19:21 GMT
#1600
that is the weirdest f;leetwood mac song i ever heard
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft492
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft492
WinterStarcraft346
RuFF_SC2 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 963
White-Ra 152
NaDa 60
Hyuk 60
Noble 57
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7055
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0307
Mew2King55
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21508
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 31m
Online Event
9h 31m
FEL
14h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.