• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:25
CEST 21:25
KST 04:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8897 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 184 Next
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 20:50 GMT
#1621
This is how I feel about Kush

On December 10 2013 15:45 xigxag wrote:
Its somewhat convoluted but the basics are as follows:
1) kush is acting in such a way which reduces his thread power later in the game
2) a potential late game scum player wants some power
3) if kush is scum he is a potential late game scum player
4) kush is not scum playing for the late game
5) kush is not scum playing for the early game
6) nothing kush does benefits him if he is scum
7) kush is town

Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 20:50 GMT
#1622
I wouldn't say #7 with much confidence but this argument does make sense.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 20:51 GMT
#1623
On December 13 2013 05:49 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 05:45 Corazon wrote:
You were persuaded way too easily by Slam. You went from thinking the wagon was bad to joining the wagon just because Slam made a WIFOM statement on the possibility of bussing.

If you didn't think Spag was town, why didn't you push his lynch? Why did you make that big post defending him?


I've already explained all of this, but clearly you don't read before making cases.

That's to be expected though.

At least I can stick to my reads.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 12 2013 20:52 GMT
#1624
Ah right, those are good points, but they presume that Kush plays from a logical point of view. Then again, so does my post.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 12 2013 20:55 GMT
#1625
In case I die

Jarjar
Purple
Cor
Artanis
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 20:55 GMT
#1626
@Xatalos
Your explanation for saying that Spag was town and then proceeding to vote him was "I never thought Spag was town"

Then what was the point of that long post to defend Spag?
Grubby's #1 Fan
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 12 2013 20:55 GMT
#1627
I'm sorry attains should be alakaslam
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 12 2013 20:56 GMT
#1628
Bum could you give a short motivation why because I don't think anyone will be swayed by a list without motivation even if you die and are town.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 12 2013 20:58 GMT
#1629
On December 13 2013 05:55 Corazon wrote:
@Xatalos
Your explanation for saying that Spag was town and then proceeding to vote him was "I never thought Spag was town"

Then what was the point of that long post to defend Spag?


I had a slight town read on him during earlier D1. Then I realized that he had no scumhunting and tons of useless fluff. I never said I never saw him as townish.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 20:58 GMT
#1630
On December 13 2013 05:58 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 05:55 Corazon wrote:
@Xatalos
Your explanation for saying that Spag was town and then proceeding to vote him was "I never thought Spag was town"

Then what was the point of that long post to defend Spag?


I had a slight town read on him during earlier D1. Then I realized that he had no scumhunting and tons of useless fluff. I never said I never saw him as townish.

Then why didn't you communicate this opinion? Why didn't you push for his lynch?
Grubby's #1 Fan
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 12 2013 20:59 GMT
#1631
Everyone shut up until daypost
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 20:59 GMT
#1632
On December 13 2013 05:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Jar why do you think Kush is okay other than voting for Spag? He's intentionally made himself very difficult to read, which can only correspond with a scum agenda.

I don't think scum would come out an say "I'm doing a lurk strat this game".

I thought his push on bumatlarge was very genuine (speaking of which, bum is another person I wanna look closer @)

I thought how he voted for me and unvoted me after rereading my filter seemd pretty natural as well.

I just haven't seen anything that I'd call scummy...EXCEPT the whole voting for spag thing. That's just so bad and almost negates everything else.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 12 2013 20:59 GMT
#1633
Xatalos why didn't you comment on Rayn's post that you quoted earlier? Why did you not bring it up until I asked about it myself?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 20:59 GMT
#1634
Cora just copied half the shit i wrote in my vote analysis post, claims I'm scum. I'm going to die tonight plu is ma fwend.

Lynch cora, artanis, xatalos, bum, grack most of those are scummy
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 12 2013 20:59 GMT
#1635
II DAY

[image loading]


Gerard Dugalle was sitting in his stall, taking a crap, yet for the last 75 minutes nothing had come out.

Then he realized he forgot the bullet which was still lodged in his rectum. Removing it, the fecal matter flowed freely into the toilet bowl.

Now what to do with the bullet?

He couldn't put it back in his pocket - there was a strict no-weapons policy on the Titanic, with any detractors being arrested on suspicion of working for Sentinel. Yet somehow, nobody had bothered to check Dugalle yet...

He couldn't lodge it back into his anus. The crap would corrode the metal, and he didn't want the rust to give him an infection.

And so, Gerard Dugalle decided to fire the bullet at the first person who came in, Holyflare.

He then left the bathrooom... without washing his hands.

Oh and somewhere, another hopeless hypnosis victim went looking for the only one who ever gave his life meaning.

Holyflare the Medic has been shot by an ass-bullet!
bumatlarge the Civilian has been eaten by Sebastian!

It is now Day 2. There are 15 people remaining. Deadline ends in .
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 12 2013 21:00 GMT
#1636
On December 13 2013 05:58 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 05:58 Xatalos wrote:
On December 13 2013 05:55 Corazon wrote:
@Xatalos
Your explanation for saying that Spag was town and then proceeding to vote him was "I never thought Spag was town"

Then what was the point of that long post to defend Spag?


I had a slight town read on him during earlier D1. Then I realized that he had no scumhunting and tons of useless fluff. I never said I never saw him as townish.

Then why didn't you communicate this opinion? Why didn't you push for his lynch?


On December 11 2013 22:37 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 22:31 Plutarch wrote:
Xatalos are you around? what do you think of a spag lynch now?


On my phone, but yes.

I'm not sure because I got a townish vibe from those posts I mentioned earlier. His lack of scumhunting really does make him look more scummy, though. It'd be preferable to Alakaslam, and since it looks like Artanis is not happening today, or probably purple/Cora, it seems like a decent choice in this situation.

"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 21:00 GMT
#1637
God Holyflare you are really bad at this game.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 12 2013 21:01 GMT
#1638
............What are these kills.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 21:01 GMT
#1639
Hahhahahhahaha /obs
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 12 2013 21:03 GMT
#1640
On December 13 2013 05:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Xatalos why didn't you comment on Rayn's post that you quoted earlier? Why did you not bring it up until I asked about it myself?


I saw Alakaslam's post mentioning it and got curious. It passed my radar at the time it was posted.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason62
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23694
Mini 384
Hyuk 151
Dewaltoss 141
firebathero 115
ggaemo 99
ZZZero.O 50
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7535
febbydoto21
League of Legends
Doublelift742
Counter-Strike
fl0m891
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4104
Khaldor1271
crisheroes1094
Liquid`Hasu733
Other Games
FrodaN2346
summit1g1891
Beastyqt793
KnowMe310
mouzStarbuck309
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King57
Trikslyr40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1071
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 48
• Adnapsc2 20
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7693
• WagamamaTV433
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur258
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 35m
INu's Battles
16h 35m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 35m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 35m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.