• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:29
CEST 03:29
KST 10:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8754 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 184 Next
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 16:44 GMT
#1561
I would like to hear how he addresses that though. Cause yeah, it's pretty bad.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 12 2013 16:45 GMT
#1562
On December 13 2013 00:40 Holyflare wrote:
For the rest of you this is pretty conclusive evidence now:


If corazon was town then bull shit/confirmation biased cases from people would be sign that they were making things up and would therefore be scum, that way they need to be pressured.

If corazon is scum then points made against him are correct, he calls them bull shit and tries to convince the people that they are confirmation biased and wrong because he knows they are town and not scum.

This mentality is easy to spot and it is why he is scum, easy day 2 lynch for scum kill. Let's discuss day 3 please.

I question this method of scum hunting. If this were true, we would know Plutarch and VayneAuthority to be scum, both of whom I have now townread for the same thing essentially.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 12 2013 16:47 GMT
#1563
On December 12 2013 20:12 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 16:52 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 12 2013 16:11 kushm4sta wrote:
alaka got reads? what are they why are they


Vayneauthority, Town. Based on being equal strength with my prior error.

Plutarch, null. I feel is either a player similar to vayne or scum. WIFOM.

JarJarDrinks, Strong town. He appears to have seen much as I did.

Indeed I feel the more townie I see someone the more likely vayne is to attack them, part of why at first I figured he (VA) was scum, now I figure that is why he is so townie. He is disgruntled with my failed attempts to look like Chezinu and is lashing out at anyone who was willing to respond to me in a non hostile manner. In fact there is also the likely bitterness brought on by last game inducing him to act as he is, Which strengthens my townread on him. Scum has no reason to be bitter about poor town performance.

Kushmasta, Null. Very quiet. Has been both townie and WIFOM scummy. Null with no leaning.

Vayneauthority, scum. How can I have both a townread and a scum read on someone?

The scum read is old. If I am right then, vayne is playing to the style I politely rejected, when coached as scum.

I will not elaborate yet.


Why is Plutarch scummy?

Otherwise it seems like there's been some progress with Alakaslam. Maybe he'll actually play the game after all.


He isn't. See above.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 12 2013 16:49 GMT
#1564
On December 12 2013 20:20 Holyflare wrote:
Also VA is scum/town too so has your earlier comment been rescinded?

No.

I am CONF biased on those two. That statement is the only reason they are at all town.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 12 2013 16:53 GMT
#1565
On December 12 2013 21:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 21:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:04 Holyflare wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:01 Holyflare wrote:
On December 12 2013 20:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 12 2013 20:57 Xatalos wrote:
It's still more likely for scum to vote poorly than for town.

What kind of a defense is that?

Actually if we look at LXIII scum voted a lot better than town. Being right or wrong has no bearing on your alignment.


you're wrong, the entire scum team could be found by analysing the BC wagon

What I mean is that being correct doesn't mean you're more or less likely to be scum. It's more complicated then that.
On December 12 2013 21:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis who exaclty in your opinion voted poorly?

Anyone joining in on the bandwagon despite having a townread on Spaghetti before the bandwagon began. I haven't gone back to check out who yet.


i've done that all for you -.-

Wasn't your list incomplete? You said so yourself that you hadn't checked it yet for some.

On December 12 2013 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you haven't done that yet how can you say "a lot of people" as you seem to not know if there were a lot of people or not?

When so many people voted for Spaghetti despite only one person voting for him early on and that being Alakaslam, you can be pretty sure about it.

Wow, this is so scummy. Can anyone else see why?

Enlighten me. I don't call it townie certainly.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 12 2013 16:54 GMT
#1566
NO WAIT DUDE I SEE IT

WOOOOOOWW

K Rayne u r officially bamcis
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 16:54 GMT
#1567
Why don't you actually read the bullshit that HF writes instead of just nodding your head and agreeing. Read it.

I haven't been able to follow the game as much and I am a little bit lost. Do you guys think I'm an asset to town with my usual play? If so, give me some breathing room to do my work so I can post in the thread without having 4 people breathing down my neck asking the same 4 questions.

If I said right now that HF was scum, you guys would say that I am OMGUSing. When you say that it's weird I call him confirmation-biased, you are putting me into a box.

If you think I am scum, vote me out. I won't be mad. If you don't think I am scum, lay off me and let me get back into this game. Sure I had a shitty start, but you guys won't even give me a chance to make up for it
Grubby's #1 Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 16:56 GMT
#1568
????
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 12 2013 16:56 GMT
#1569
That's it. Lynch Cora on D2.
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 12 2013 16:57 GMT
#1570
On December 12 2013 21:19 Xatalos wrote:
Wait a second...

Kush actually wanted to lynch VA.

Why the heck did he end up lynching his townread Spag?

This definitely doesn't look good.


On December 12 2013 21:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
In fact you defend Spag multiple times, your scumreads vote for him, and you end up voting for him.
It makes no sense to me.

Not only these, but defending me would also make you look like gawd oh tawn.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 16:59 GMT
#1571
I call him scum - he gets mad.

Says if people think he is scum, vote him off he won't be mad.

Says he can't keep up with the game but still has the ability to call people scum.


yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 12 2013 17:00 GMT
#1572
On December 13 2013 01:54 Corazon wrote:
Why don't you actually read the bullshit that HF writes instead of just nodding your head and agreeing. Read it.

I haven't been able to follow the game as much and I am a little bit lost. Do you guys think I'm an asset to town with my usual play? If so, give me some breathing room to do my work so I can post in the thread without having 4 people breathing down my neck asking the same 4 questions.

If I said right now that HF was scum, you guys would say that I am OMGUSing. When you say that it's weird I call him confirmation-biased, you are putting me into a box.

If you think I am scum, vote me out. I won't be mad. If you don't think I am scum, lay off me and let me get back into this game. Sure I had a shitty start, but you guys won't even give me a chance to make up for it

I actually

1: didn't care
2: figuring I would read you when the time came to do so
3: didn't have any read on you yet therefore.

-_-

Do you feel you have received more fire than I have? That don't make no sense
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2013 17:15 GMT
#1573
I don't get how this bait and switch thing turned into us trying to lynch the bait and ignoring the switch
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 17:17 GMT
#1574
On December 13 2013 02:15 LSB wrote:
I don't get how this bait and switch thing turned into us trying to lynch the bait and ignoring the switch


because i somewhat like the switches remarks and the bait is poo
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2013 17:19 GMT
#1575
What if we lynch both? No saying that Cora is scum (or town) I haven't read him yet
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 12 2013 17:23 GMT
#1576
On December 13 2013 02:15 LSB wrote:
I don't get how this bait and switch thing turned into us trying to lynch the bait and ignoring the switch

Could you answer my post where i talk about your bait and switch strategy?
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 17:25 GMT
#1577
On December 13 2013 02:19 LSB wrote:
What if we lynch both? No saying that Cora is scum (or town) I haven't read him yet


Need to interact with sprang some more but i wouldn't mind
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 12 2013 17:25 GMT
#1578
Hey
The new Ford F-150 King ranch

Ford. Only $36,000.00!

Here is your v6 base model
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 17:26 GMT
#1579
On December 13 2013 01:54 Corazon wrote:
Why don't you actually read the bullshit that HF writes instead of just nodding your head and agreeing. Read it.
Who's nodding their head and agreeing? I thought I was having a good discussion w/ HF.

It's not bullshit what he's writing. You do realize that if he is scum all your doing is making him look better for wanting to lynch you. You need to engage in an actual discussion and refute or explain the points against you.

On December 13 2013 01:54 Corazon wrote:
If I said right now that HF was scum, you guys would say that I am OMGUSing. When you say that it's weird I call him confirmation-biased, you are putting me into a box.
OK, then explain why you're so pissed off at him? Scum need to get townies lynched. You do understand that right?

On December 13 2013 01:54 Corazon wrote:
Do you guys think I'm an asset to town with my usual play?
Well I've only played one game w/ you so far and I think I made it pretty clear that I've never seen a townie be less of an asset then you were in that game.

An asset doesn't get pressured and say "Just vote me out. I'm done". Notice in that last game that I got mislyched. Did I act like a giant douche? No, I spent the last few hours of the day making cases and trying to help give the town direction after my flip. Yeah I was somewhat angry. But I still played to my wincon to the best of my ability.

If you are town, please change your playstyle.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 12 2013 17:31 GMT
#1580
On December 13 2013 02:26 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 01:54 Corazon wrote:
Why don't you actually read the bullshit that HF writes instead of just nodding your head and agreeing. Read it.
Who's nodding their head and agreeing? I thought I was having a good discussion w/ HF.

It's not bullshit what he's writing. You do realize that if he is scum all your doing is making him look better for wanting to lynch you. You need to engage in an actual discussion and refute or explain the points against you.

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 01:54 Corazon wrote:
If I said right now that HF was scum, you guys would say that I am OMGUSing. When you say that it's weird I call him confirmation-biased, you are putting me into a box.
OK, then explain why you're so pissed off at him? Scum need to get townies lynched. You do understand that right?

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 01:54 Corazon wrote:
Do you guys think I'm an asset to town with my usual play?
Well I've only played one game w/ you so far and I think I made it pretty clear that I've never seen a townie be less of an asset then you were in that game.

An asset doesn't get pressured and say "Just vote me out. I'm done". Notice in that last game that I got mislyched. Did I act like a giant douche? No, I spent the last few hours of the day making cases and trying to help give the town direction after my flip. Yeah I was somewhat angry. But I still played to my wincon to the best of my ability.

If you are town, please change your playstyle.

King ranch

200k

Here is your

No.

Get out of my dealership.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft492
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft492
WinterStarcraft346
RuFF_SC2 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 963
White-Ra 152
NaDa 60
Hyuk 60
Noble 57
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7055
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0307
Mew2King55
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21508
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 31m
Online Event
9h 31m
FEL
14h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.