• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8128 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 184 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 12 2013 12:56 GMT
#1521
On December 12 2013 21:50 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 21:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:43 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:35 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare i have read your post. I think what you are doing is over-analyzing:
- Corazon clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- purple clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- LSB too
I don't see nothing scummy in those three.

- Xatalos consolidated on a target that all his scumreads voted for while defending him over the other target
- Artanis threw a lazy ass vote and his reasoning he is giving now doesn't look like it's lining up with his actions (he is saying he had reasons to believe Spag was scum while he had clearly not read the thread (or is lying now) - had he said "i consolidated" it would have been okay, but he is trying to explain his actions to look like something they clearly were not)
- Okay i agree, kush's vote is fucking fishy, that i missed.

Clear enough HF?


Not really. I did mention that I disliked some of the wagon on Spag and that Spag wasn't my preferred lynch, but he also had an above average chance of flipping scum. While VA was pretty null all around.

What. In case i have not misunderstood anything your other scumreads at least at that time were Corazon, Artanis and purple. All of them were voting for Spag, a guy you were not sure is scum.

If that's not scummy to vote someone in that situation idk what is.


Bussing is always possible, since Spag was gathering votes fast.

And I'd rather not lynch someone who I don't find scummy and whose situation I hadn't had the time to fully comprehend (VA).

Well why did you not try to get one of your scumreads lynched instead? Like Cora, who was voted by other people aswell. I told you to look elsewhere than Artanis for a moment and you agreed. You did nothing after that.


Unfortunately I had an exam after that Artanis debacle and the battery of my phone ran out. So I came home and it was basically Spag vs VA (like 30min to deadline). It would have been unrealistic to bring someone else to the competition (especially since all my townreads were already wanting to Spag). And probably harmful as well (distracting the discussion about Spag/VA). So I went for Spag despite not liking the wagon too much.

Really? Because after this post:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 11 2013 00:02 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 23:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I suggest you both let each other do your own stuff and discuss other things as at least i think your rant is not going anywhere and other people are not feeling strongly in a way or another regarding your cases on each other.

purple, Grackster, Spaghetticus, Cora (when he comes back) -> far more better targets of discussion atm imo.


Unfortunately they're all AFK / lurking.

I'll need to look through their filters when I get back home though.

How would you analyze their play so far? (besides the obvious lackluster LSB-vote with purple)

... i thought you would either:
1) Find a different approach into telling why you think Artanis is scum as noone bought your case
2) try to find a different lynch target

Instead of doing so you sheeped my case on purple and did not try to do (1) or (2). I highly doubt that's a time issue as you have ~50 posts between that post and the lynch.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 12 2013 13:03 GMT
#1522
On December 12 2013 21:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 21:50 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:43 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:35 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare i have read your post. I think what you are doing is over-analyzing:
- Corazon clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- purple clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- LSB too
I don't see nothing scummy in those three.

- Xatalos consolidated on a target that all his scumreads voted for while defending him over the other target
- Artanis threw a lazy ass vote and his reasoning he is giving now doesn't look like it's lining up with his actions (he is saying he had reasons to believe Spag was scum while he had clearly not read the thread (or is lying now) - had he said "i consolidated" it would have been okay, but he is trying to explain his actions to look like something they clearly were not)
- Okay i agree, kush's vote is fucking fishy, that i missed.

Clear enough HF?


Not really. I did mention that I disliked some of the wagon on Spag and that Spag wasn't my preferred lynch, but he also had an above average chance of flipping scum. While VA was pretty null all around.

What. In case i have not misunderstood anything your other scumreads at least at that time were Corazon, Artanis and purple. All of them were voting for Spag, a guy you were not sure is scum.

If that's not scummy to vote someone in that situation idk what is.


Bussing is always possible, since Spag was gathering votes fast.

And I'd rather not lynch someone who I don't find scummy and whose situation I hadn't had the time to fully comprehend (VA).

Well why did you not try to get one of your scumreads lynched instead? Like Cora, who was voted by other people aswell. I told you to look elsewhere than Artanis for a moment and you agreed. You did nothing after that.


Unfortunately I had an exam after that Artanis debacle and the battery of my phone ran out. So I came home and it was basically Spag vs VA (like 30min to deadline). It would have been unrealistic to bring someone else to the competition (especially since all my townreads were already wanting to Spag). And probably harmful as well (distracting the discussion about Spag/VA). So I went for Spag despite not liking the wagon too much.

Really? Because after this post:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 11 2013 00:02 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 23:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I suggest you both let each other do your own stuff and discuss other things as at least i think your rant is not going anywhere and other people are not feeling strongly in a way or another regarding your cases on each other.

purple, Grackster, Spaghetticus, Cora (when he comes back) -> far more better targets of discussion atm imo.


Unfortunately they're all AFK / lurking.

I'll need to look through their filters when I get back home though.

How would you analyze their play so far? (besides the obvious lackluster LSB-vote with purple)

... i thought you would either:
1) Find a different approach into telling why you think Artanis is scum as noone bought your case
2) try to find a different lynch target

Instead of doing so you sheeped my case on purple and did not try to do (1) or (2). I highly doubt that's a time issue as you have ~50 posts between that post and the lynch.


Actually I did convince you and Plutarch that Corazon would be a good lynch for D1, I think. Then I was AFK, came back, catched up, and chose Spag over VA close to the deadline.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 13:03 GMT
#1523
by the way I just want to point out that the game started at page 9 and so cora has based all of his play on 8 pages of information
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 12 2013 13:06 GMT
#1524
On December 12 2013 21:54 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 21:50 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:43 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:35 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 21:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare i have read your post. I think what you are doing is over-analyzing:
- Corazon clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- purple clearly consolidated on a target he thought was scummier
- LSB too
I don't see nothing scummy in those three.

- Xatalos consolidated on a target that all his scumreads voted for while defending him over the other target
- Artanis threw a lazy ass vote and his reasoning he is giving now doesn't look like it's lining up with his actions (he is saying he had reasons to believe Spag was scum while he had clearly not read the thread (or is lying now) - had he said "i consolidated" it would have been okay, but he is trying to explain his actions to look like something they clearly were not)
- Okay i agree, kush's vote is fucking fishy, that i missed.

Clear enough HF?


Not really. I did mention that I disliked some of the wagon on Spag and that Spag wasn't my preferred lynch, but he also had an above average chance of flipping scum. While VA was pretty null all around.

What. In case i have not misunderstood anything your other scumreads at least at that time were Corazon, Artanis and purple. All of them were voting for Spag, a guy you were not sure is scum.

If that's not scummy to vote someone in that situation idk what is.


Bussing is always possible, since Spag was gathering votes fast.

And I'd rather not lynch someone who I don't find scummy and whose situation I hadn't had the time to fully comprehend (VA).

Well why did you not try to get one of your scumreads lynched instead? Like Cora, who was voted by other people aswell. I told you to look elsewhere than Artanis for a moment and you agreed. You did nothing after that.


Unfortunately I had an exam after that Artanis debacle and the battery of my phone ran out. So I came home and it was basically Spag vs VA (like 30min to deadline). It would have been unrealistic to bring someone else to the competition (especially since all my townreads were already wanting to Spag). And probably harmful as well (distracting the discussion about Spag/VA). So I went for Spag despite not liking the wagon too much.


When was this artanis debacle exactly? If you had an exam and retuend with 30 mins to lynch then you can't possibly have had time to read up on a spag lynch (who was your town read) and change your mind on him enough to vote him over a NULL read VA.


Spag was no longer a town read when I went AFK. As you should be able to clearly see, I started doubting him when I looked at his lack of scumhunting and large amount of fluff. His posting went worse while I was AFK, too.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 12 2013 13:10 GMT
#1525
ya guys my vote is totally fishy right?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 12 2013 13:13 GMT
#1526
On December 12 2013 22:10 kushm4sta wrote:
ya guys my vote is totally fishy right?


Could you maybe explain it?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 12 2013 13:27 GMT
#1527
Gonna be AFK for some time. I'll be back before deadline though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 13:44 GMT
#1528
Lol, I expect wake up and expect to see everyone just debating on the who the remaining scum is since Vayne and Coag got straight up caught in a lie. I was even thinking that maybe we'd get shortened days since our next 2 lynches (or 1 lynch/1 vig shot) are already set in stone.

But no one is even discussing it. Vayne is all like: Oh we were just J/King Yo. And everyone just accepts it?

Look @ the posts and tell me that they were just joking. link

I mean, Vayne is under a ton of pressure, He was close to being voted out yesterday. And he thinks it's ok to go along w/ some joke where he claims scum w/ another player who's alignment he can't possibly know?

They obviously made the play w/o realizing that the setup wasn't open. When I call them out on it, 20 minutes go by and they finally post 3 minutes apart. Most likely they were discussing what their course of action was gonna be and I guess they decided to go w/ the claim being true.

Then like and hour goes by and after Plu says he PMed the hosts about the setup, Vayne decides to "come clean".
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 12 2013 13:45 GMT
#1529
Well that's quite a stretch JJD.
Why would someone lie about being a mason in a game where there are no masons?
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 13:48 GMT
#1530
It's a running joke from LXIII where grack said he masoned coag and he didn't.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 13:53 GMT
#1531
On December 12 2013 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well that's quite a stretch JJD.
Why would someone lie about being a mason in a game where there are no masons?
Well like I said, I don't think they realized it. Not sure what the benefit would be but I've seen alot of pretty terrible fake scum claims for seemingly no benefit.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 13:53 GMT
#1532
On December 12 2013 22:48 Holyflare wrote:
It's a running joke from LXIII where grack said he masoned coag and he didn't.

Well that's something I was unware of. Guess that changes things.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 13:55 GMT
#1533
My original reasoning for Vayne being scum still stands. Coag is OK for now.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 13:59 GMT
#1534
On December 12 2013 21:19 Xatalos wrote:
Wait a second...

Kush actually wanted to lynch VA.

Why the heck did he end up lynching his townread Spag?

This definitely doesn't look good.


Yeah, I already pointed all this out.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 12 2013 06:35 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 06:23 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 12 2013 03:54 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 12 2013 03:47 kushm4sta wrote:
##unvote
##vote speghetti
On December 12 2013 02:53 kushm4sta wrote:
@rayn I'm back to townreading spghetti.
That he has one of the longer filters in the game makes him lean town.
Also I think it's not so much that he hasn't gotten into this game, but more like he thinks he is so awesome now for getting nk on night 1 that he doesn't even have to try. That is indicated by this quote:
This isn't why I've scaled back, but it also doesn't help my motives that I was NKed early that game.

So that's why he is active but sucks hard compared to previous towngames.

what happened?
Kush, please answer this when you return.


Just to add to this. I just reread your filter and I have no idea how you ended up w/ your vote on spag.

Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 23:58 kushm4sta wrote:
that case was too fucked up for speghetti to be scum I think

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 00:02 kushm4sta wrote:
I think scum are going to make more obvious cases and attack generalized scumtells, like wishy washiness. Or they would go after players like alakaslam or purple (easy targets). Speghetti's case is just odd and I can't see scum ever making it.

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 01:48 kushm4sta wrote:
rayn i see what you are saying about spaghetti. i think he is just off this game. He already said he's not invested yet. My read is pretty thin so it's more of a hunch.

Anyone read corazon's last post? The ratio of size to content of that post is the highest in the game.

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:53 kushm4sta wrote:
@rayn I'm back to townreading spghetti.
That he has one of the longer filters in the game makes him lean town.
Also I think it's not so much that he hasn't gotten into this game, but more like he thinks he is so awesome now for getting nk on night 1 that he doesn't even have to try. That is indicated by this quote:
This isn't why I've scaled back, but it also doesn't help my motives that I was NKed early that game.

So that's why he is active but sucks hard compared to previous towngames.

Why did you defend him so much and then vote him?





Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 14:59 GMT
#1535
Holyflare. Stop.

Your thought process is "Corazon is scummy, he has done this and this" instead of "Corazon has done this and this, he is scummy"

You are tunneled and confirmation biased because you are making up shit that supports your feeling that I am scum.
I didn't fake the notes. It takes a long time to make notes like that and I've been busy studying for finals.

Everytime I read one of your conspiracy theories, it makes me want to not play the game and just think about how stupid this game is right now. And every time that happens, I have less and less will to come back to the thread. I didn't care about the D1 lynch. I'll admit it. I'm not invested in this game because of this stupid shit I get tunneled with.

Perhaps it was a scum plan to try and get me to blow up and be a distraction to town? It's a crazy theory but if you are accepting HF's theories as valid than mine isn't out of reason as well.

Back after math final. Mayne
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 14:59 GMT
#1536
*Maybe
Grubby's #1 Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 15:00 GMT
#1537
Quit the game if you don't like pressure, this isn't the game for you.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 12 2013 15:05 GMT
#1538
It is not a logical town thought process to return to a thread after seeing everything that has been written, comment on none of it BUT the fact that you are being picked on again. If you are town you are playing god awfully with your alotted time. You have "notes" that are pretty much summaries of every post in those 8 pages you read, that is easy to fake, not to mention they are coloured. It's very easy to ctrl+c, ctrl+v notes after all so why the editing?

You based your entire gameplay on 8 pages, have not developed reads over that time and "consolidated" onto spag. I mention many people in my gameplay, not just you but you neglect to see that.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 15:05 GMT
#1539
I'm really resisting the temptation to yell at you right now.

It's not pressure. It's bullshit. You are confirmation biased. How can you not see that?

Why don't you vote for me and end it if you are so sure I am scum?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 15:06 GMT
#1540
Maybe it's because I have to deal with people like you who kill my will of playing with stupid accusations that I get pestered with all game
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE76
Nina 69
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 182
Dewaltoss 73
Hyuk 63
Noble 26
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm112
League of Legends
Doublelift4137
Counter-Strike
Fnx 729
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King61
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5157
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7968
FrodaN2113
shahzam505
JimRising 319
KnowMe284
C9.Mang0264
ZombieGrub93
ArmadaUGS68
Trikslyr48
PPMD34
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2733
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 16m
Online Event
12h 16m
FEL
17h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.