• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:47
CEST 06:47
KST 13:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7585 users

"##" Mafia - Page 210

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 208 209 210 211 212 245 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 15:41 GMT
#4181
Oh my god :/ Almost 1000 in this game alone :/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 15:49 GMT
#4182
Hmmm. Ok maybe maybe.
Still. My tunnel on SnB makes me believe he knows this because they discussed it in scum QT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 15:57 GMT
#4183
On November 06 2013 00:32 strongandbig wrote:
As for who is scum. Here's the thing.
I kind of still think one of the charger roles is scum, and here's why.
Night 1, when rayn "accidentally" sent the wrong power to Marv. The whole time, he acted as though he always knew that the "-1" power was the "helpful" power and the "+1" power was the "harmful" power.

I really don't think this was the natural/intuitive assumption. The vast majority of the time, numbers in roles refer to the ability or strength of the role. How many KP you can block as medic or jailor; how many KP you deal as a vig; how many targets you can choose for any role, but especially as eg a list checker or other multiuse role. Like, if I was a scumteam with that power, I would be really worried about making a 1/2 KP vig into a real vig, powering up a list checker, or making a role that said "target 1 player to watch/detect/doctor/etc".

Plus, even if you only talk about costs, it could just as easily be worded as "your starting power level is X + the number of people who Twerk" or even as "you gain 1 power for each person who twerks."

The fact that rayn used the increase power on Marv and then immediately started walking it back makes means he knew it was the "harmful" power to Marv. The only way he could have known that is if there is a scum charge-up power role.

So is it marv/Koshi/Prome/Oats?
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:05 GMT
#4184
On October 29 2013 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Sorry man Seuss, I have problems explaining myself coherently

The Prome and WoS was something I was thinking about.

Reading through Seuss's filter. Found this interesting. Oats isn't usually apologetic to people like this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:10 GMT
#4185
Honestly Oats & s&b look pretty bad in his filter. Lynch them both and there will be a mafia in there for sure.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:12 GMT
#4186
On November 06 2013 01:05 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Sorry man Seuss, I have problems explaining myself coherently

The Prome and WoS was something I was thinking about.

Reading through Seuss's filter. Found this interesting. Oats isn't usually apologetic to people like this.

Again, you point out absolutely useless shit in order to make me look bad. Do I do this as scum? Why would I be more likely to do this as scum rather than town? How does me apologizing to Seuss make me scumteam with him?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:13 GMT
#4187
Your anger is totally unwarranted and only makes you look worse.

You literally just got caught in White Flag for playing yourself down as mafia. It's not your natural interactions with people to apologise (see the post you just made), it's your natural inclination to be aggressive. Which makes me think you're scumbuddies.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:15 GMT
#4188
On November 06 2013 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
Your anger is totally unwarranted and only makes you look worse.

You literally just got caught in White Flag for playing yourself down as mafia. It's not your natural interactions with people to apologise (see the post you just made), it's your natural inclination to be aggressive. Which makes me think you're scumbuddies.

Yeah but how is me apologizing for something I talked about before postgame in recent games? Dude if Im scumbuddies with Seuss, Its ALL FAKE. FAKE. why would I apologize for something FAKE. How is it alignment indicative at all?

How is me apologizing = me playing advanced newbie card? Did you even see the context of that post?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 16:15 GMT
#4189
On November 06 2013 01:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 01:05 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Sorry man Seuss, I have problems explaining myself coherently

The Prome and WoS was something I was thinking about.

Reading through Seuss's filter. Found this interesting. Oats isn't usually apologetic to people like this.

Again, you point out absolutely useless shit in order to make me look bad. Do I do this as scum? Why would I be more likely to do this as scum rather than town? How does me apologizing to Seuss make me scumteam with him?

Dat marv such a noob. I would never point out something silly like that.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 04 2013 04:56 Koshi wrote:
Yeah I forgot about the whole Oats saying Sorry to Seuss thingie. That's also why I thought they were scum together way before I made my case on Seuss.

I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:16 GMT
#4190
On November 06 2013 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
Your anger is totally unwarranted and only makes you look worse.

ARE YOU KIDDING? So when you bring up useless shit I cant get angry but when I bring up useless shit you can?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 16:16 GMT
#4191
^ was replying to myself there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:16 GMT
#4192
Nice job koshi. Real fucking useful.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:17 GMT
#4193
On November 06 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
Your anger is totally unwarranted and only makes you look worse.

You literally just got caught in White Flag for playing yourself down as mafia. It's not your natural interactions with people to apologise (see the post you just made), it's your natural inclination to be aggressive. Which makes me think you're scumbuddies.

Yeah but how is me apologizing for something I talked about before postgame in recent games? Dude if Im scumbuddies with Seuss, Its ALL FAKE. FAKE. why would I apologize for something FAKE. How is it alignment indicative at all?

How is me apologizing = me playing advanced newbie card? Did you even see the context of that post?

Yes, the context is that he was finding you suspicious for the way you post. Your reaction to Seuss? You apologise.

Your reaction to me when I'm suspicious of you? You start swearing and calling me useless.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 16:17 GMT
#4194
On November 06 2013 01:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nice job koshi. Real fucking useful.

Hey, I am totes on your side. SnB and Kush last scummers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:17 GMT
#4195
On November 06 2013 01:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 06 2013 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
Your anger is totally unwarranted and only makes you look worse.

You literally just got caught in White Flag for playing yourself down as mafia. It's not your natural interactions with people to apologise (see the post you just made), it's your natural inclination to be aggressive. Which makes me think you're scumbuddies.

Yeah but how is me apologizing for something I talked about before postgame in recent games? Dude if Im scumbuddies with Seuss, Its ALL FAKE. FAKE. why would I apologize for something FAKE. How is it alignment indicative at all?

How is me apologizing = me playing advanced newbie card? Did you even see the context of that post?

Yes, the context is that he was finding you suspicious for the way you post. Your reaction to Seuss? You apologise.

Your reaction to me when I'm suspicious of you? You start swearing and calling me useless.

I called you useless? quote pls.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:17 GMT
#4196
Oatsmaster/strongandbig
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 16:18 GMT
#4197
Oh I had a really cool meme ready for when rayn was asking why he was getting lynched. But I was on mobile and couldn't make. Maybe I can keep it for Oats.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 16:19 GMT
#4198
Hmm I forgot to type some words there. Oh well. I am tired atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:20 GMT
#4199
Oats is mafia. He would not be reacting this way to me as town, he'd be sad that I think he's mafia, not acting like a dick like he is here.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:20 GMT
#4200
On November 06 2013 01:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 06 2013 01:13 marvellosity wrote:
Your anger is totally unwarranted and only makes you look worse.

You literally just got caught in White Flag for playing yourself down as mafia. It's not your natural interactions with people to apologise (see the post you just made), it's your natural inclination to be aggressive. Which makes me think you're scumbuddies.

Yeah but how is me apologizing for something I talked about before postgame in recent games? Dude if Im scumbuddies with Seuss, Its ALL FAKE. FAKE. why would I apologize for something FAKE. How is it alignment indicative at all?

How is me apologizing = me playing advanced newbie card? Did you even see the context of that post?

Yes, the context is that he was finding you suspicious for the way you post. Your reaction to Seuss? You apologise.


Uh no actually the context is him finding me LESS suspicious because he reread.

On October 29 2013 00:02 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 23:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok thats a really bad reason to call me scum Seuss.

Oatsmaster: Maybe scum. There's still a lot of "if so-and-so is Y, so-and-so #2 is X" without an explanation of the logic. I don't think it makes sense for him to give marv a pass for not talking about who he doesn't want to talk about, but not give Promethelax a similar pass for not following up where he doesn't want to follow up. He says he's made a strong case but you have to go back through about 30 posts and pick it up in bits and pieces, which is time consuming and not all that convincing. I realize this may just be his posting style and "meta" or whatever, but I find it obfuscates information more than I'd like.

Still a lot of associations? Quote more than the one I said about Koshi/rayn/sent please.

Marv and Prome get different treatment because of different meta's.


That was just one example of unexplained logic, but sure.

Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 14:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Man all the time this happens to me, I jump on a townie being scummy to me and scum jumps right on after.
Not that Prome is town and WoS is scum, just that WoS is way more likely to be scum if Prome is town.


That's the only other example. I felt there were more but that was due to my final point. I find your posting style hard to follow so a lot of what I felt were non-sequitur arguments were, on further review, consistent.

Here.
Yeah. So I apologized because I am making it hard for people to read my posts. Oh shit. Oh shit. Marv lied. Oh shit.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 208 209 210 211 212 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 510
Hyuk 460
Leta 75
NaDa 43
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm245
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft450
Mew2King98
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1058
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1214
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 13m
INu's Battles
7h 13m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 13m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 13m
Replay Cast
18h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.