• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:17
CEST 05:17
KST 12:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8676 users

"##" Mafia - Page 212

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 245 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 17:22 GMT
#4221
Anyway Im going to sleep, marv can continue on his campaign to mislynch me for the best reasons ever and Prome can mason dudes.
No gg, No skill.
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
November 05 2013 18:07 GMT
#4222
jesus the euros go balls deep everytime I wake up
taste me
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
November 05 2013 18:38 GMT
#4223
koshi I have explained my sentinel read in depth actually this game, just people said it was dumb

On November 02 2013 08:48 HotCottonCandy wrote:
anyone wanna tell me if im just being paranoid or not? Look at Seuss' filter and see how many times he mentions nukes and asking people every little small detail about the nukes. It's like he is trying his hardest to pretend like he doesn't know what's going on.


On November 02 2013 08:54 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 08:51 marvellosity wrote:
On November 02 2013 08:48 HotCottonCandy wrote:
anyone wanna tell me if im just being paranoid or not? Look at Seuss' filter and see how many times he mentions nukes and asking people every little small detail about the nukes. It's like he is trying his hardest to pretend like he doesn't know what's going on.

I actually think how he talked about nukes is pretty consistent to how he started the game moaning about people outing their twitter powers.


Yea but we now know that this moaning was coming from a scum perspective, so he was trying to look "townie" by rehashing stupid stuff that everybody knows which is the oldest trick in the book. He then goes a step further and fills up more content with the nukes. Is it a stretch to deduce that

1. Both of his partners pretty clearly have strong powers as well

2. association case to sentinel (not nearly as strong, but honestly he hasn't done anything to change my read on him)

I admit to confirmation bias so I'm asking for other opinions here


On November 02 2013 08:57 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Koshi that is what I dislike the most. He put light suspicion on a lot of people but the only person he ever thought to make a case on/vote for is sentinel KNOWING his vote/say has little meaning to this town. As a newbie scum, who is the easiest person to make a case on? yea that's what im hinting at. Of all the people the only person he could muster a solid scumread on was sentinel...not sketchy at all?


On November 02 2013 09:01 HotCottonCandy wrote:
and then later there is this post after big posts with zero content. he just summarizes the game you can read them for yourselves

Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 01:45 Seuss wrote:
On October 31 2013 01:37 Promethelax wrote:
For serious Suess, I get that those things happened but this game is about conclusions not summaries.


I'm a mathematician and an analyst. I'm trained to support my conclusions with facts/probable cause/proven theorems etc. This whole "I will post one sentence that is my conclusion and then cause a long confusing debate where no one has any idea what anyone else is thinking" thing baffles me.

But to reiterate what I said at the end of my post. I think OOHCHILD is scum, HotCottonCandy is probably scum, and Oats is looking pretty scummy as well.


LOLZ three random trash reads that basically come out of nowhere unless you call summarizing the game analysis. Idk if I feel as good about lynching oats now. I would go with sentinel or rayn at this point.



also shows why I don't feel good about oats lynch
taste me
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
November 05 2013 18:40 GMT
#4224
so in summary look at how he rides kush/sentinel equally hard in the early game, and then out of nowhere his 3 scumreads are me, kush and oats. no mention of sentinel whatsoever.

okay then.
taste me
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 18:40 GMT
#4225
just sheep me and everything will be fine
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 05 2013 20:32 GMT
#4226
Okay, I've been thinking about Oats as scum and his anger at me for not powering him up seems very genuine so I find myself believing that whatever else may be true Oats has a masoner power at 3. And Rayn was pushing the idea that one of the blue power ups in thread people had to be scum, now if this is true it limits the lynch to being between me and Oats (and maybe Sent if we include him) since I know I am not scum this means he was pushing at BEST for a me for oats town for scum trade. That seems to suggest to me that we are both town. In this situation as scum pushing a dichotomous lynch based on set up can get one town-player lynched and switch onto another one without catching flak for pushing a town lynch. Getting two lynches off onto town without looking suspicious for pushing said lynches.

On November 05 2013 19:34 Koshi wrote:
Why else was Pandain killed? I am pretty sure they figured out the CobraTank.


Since I figured it out I assume that scum did as well.

On November 05 2013 20:21 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 20:20 OOHCHILD wrote:
ok my power role doesn't make sense. i know my pr doesn't make sense but there's literally nothing I can do about it!

look at my play, especially how obsessed I got with the idea of marv being scum. that would not happen i were scum.

This isn't a terrible argument, and Koshi's point about you trying to lynch me isn't actually that great. I mean it could happen if you were mafia. But you've done it as town before just like this.


I still think the best reason for kush being town is his reaction to the Suess flip, I brought this up earlier but the way his role name is worded didn't fit with Suess' and he wasn't ready to argue that when Suess flipped. He, as scum, should have known Suess' role name before the flip.

Marv: is there anyone you want me to mason you to? I can still change my night actions.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 20:48 GMT
#4227
that's really not the best reason for kush being town lol. it's a totally minor supporting point.

I'm happy Prome and Koshi are letting rayn wifom them away from lynches though, top stuff

Oats -> s&b is what the order should be, final answer

Prome I'm going to be dead, don't mason me with anyone, mason other people
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 20:49 GMT
#4228
when you start flipping townies that i want to lynch, then you start doubting me

i'm doing ok atm though...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 05 2013 20:50 GMT
#4229
Do you seriously think that scum would set up a dichotomous lynch between a townie and a scummer?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 20:51 GMT
#4230
No-one thought that rayn was *protecting* the powerups by trying to make the lynch between the powerups (even though he was clearly doomed)?

He's not a stupid boy you know.

People are missing that rayn only started ranting about balance when it was really pretty clear that I was definitely lynching him yesterday
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 05 2013 20:51 GMT
#4231
you weren't shot for two nights, you really think you'll be dead tonight?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 20:51 GMT
#4232
how did scum set it up?

he set up your fucking reaction.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 20:51 GMT
#4233
yes, because Koshi isn't protecting me tonight.

are you not reading?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 05 2013 20:52 GMT
#4234
On November 06 2013 05:51 marvellosity wrote:
yes, because Koshi isn't protecting me tonight.

are you not reading?


I'm suggesting that scum didn't know you were being protected n1 and yet they did not shoot you, or I guess they might have had two shots n1... hmmm.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 20:53 GMT
#4235
I was literally the most obvious medic protect in the thread n1
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 20:53 GMT
#4236
On November 06 2013 05:50 Promethelax wrote:
Do you seriously think that scum would set up a dichotomous lynch between a townie and a scummer?

this really is a really dumb post
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 20:54 GMT
#4237
Question: If Oats is mafia and rayn is going down in flames, how on earth does rayn manage to protect him?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 05 2013 20:56 GMT
#4238
On November 06 2013 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
Question: If Oats is mafia and rayn is going down in flames, how on earth does rayn manage to protect him?


With his foolish death throes. As you say. I'm happy to follow you on this one as I clearly haven't had enough time to play this game well while you have. I'll lynch Oats but I wanted to express my doubts, the reasons for them, and discuss those doubts with you. They may not be the most valid doubts and I feel better for having you say that.

Basically what I'm saying is let me sheep you. baa'a
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-05 21:00:01
November 05 2013 20:59 GMT
#4239
wrong thread sorry
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 05 2013 21:00 GMT
#4240
On November 06 2013 05:59 The_Templar wrote:
WRONG THREAD SORRY


lol, reaper hellions man. You never know where they might show up.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 701
NaDa 49
Icarus 6
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 683
Other Games
summit1g10442
WinterStarcraft375
Mew2King97
ViBE92
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1358
BasetradeTV302
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush898
• Lourlo617
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 43m
INu's Battles
8h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 43m
Replay Cast
19h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.