• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:00
CEST 12:00
KST 19:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11983 users

"##" Mafia - Page 211

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 245 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:21 GMT
#4201
so scummy lol
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:21 GMT
#4202
Koshi this is getting close to marv-guarantee level at this rate
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:21 GMT
#4203
On November 06 2013 01:20 marvellosity wrote:
Oats is mafia. He would not be reacting this way to me as town, he'd be sad that I think he's mafia, not acting like a dick like he is here.

Yeah well this is at least the 3rd time you brought up something that was really retarded and tried to pass it off as me being scummy.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:24 GMT
#4204
Yeah, you called me retarded for the points I brought against you in LIX as well. Funny that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:31 GMT
#4205
On January 21 2013 12:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok 5touch, I was wrong and you were right, I just feel that JX wasent scum off those 2 posts.
HOWEVER, his disappearance since then is not good for him being town.
I dont want to vote for a mayor that advocates lurker lynching because it removes the responsibility that the mayor has to justify his lynches. I want the mayor to not be fucking retarded and actually takes some responsibility for his actions.

On January 21 2013 17:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Who is currently running for mayor other than the retards who want to lynch me?

Mm.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:33 GMT
#4206
Here your anger with me is even more unwarranted given I just lynched 2 mafia in a row (with Koshi ofc)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 16:38 GMT
#4207
I noted it down.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:41 GMT
#4208
na I'm sure now.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:41 GMT
#4209
Gonna get 3 mafia in a row in this town of lurkers, gonna be fucking epic.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:45 GMT
#4210
On November 06 2013 01:24 marvellosity wrote:
Yeah, you called me retarded for the points I brought against you in LIX as well. Funny that

Funny that game was more than half a year ago.
Also funny how your points this game are actually retarded..
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:46 GMT
#4211
Funny how town are gonna lynch you tomorrow and you're gonna flip scum
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 16:50 GMT
#4212
On November 06 2013 01:33 marvellosity wrote:
Here your anger with me is even more unwarranted given I just lynched 2 mafia in a row (with Koshi ofc)

Look, if you bring up legit stuff then fine. But reaction to lynch? Me saying sorry? Me calling the scum bus driver OP? Me not saying Prome is fakeclaiming?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:51 GMT
#4213
rayn was mad I didn't lynch him "legit" either :<
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 16:56 GMT
#4214
I mean there's tonnes of "legit stuff" anyway.

Seuss' incredibly weird behaviour towards you.
Your drop-off in activity day 2 + not having an idea who is mafia until prodded.
Your total failure to address the Seuss case other than "koshi looks better for posting this" or whatever it was.
You saying that what Onegu wrote on Koshi was "good" when it was clearly trash.
You going "oh i'm unsure with all this rayn/onegu/koshi stuff" and then voting for Onegu only when I shouted at you.
Calling me suspicious for stupid things like saying I'm not sure who mafia is today when there's not a single reason why I can be at all suspicious right now.

I mean I'm sure there's plenty of other stuff too, that's off the top of my head.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 17:00 GMT
#4215
Hmm I got to go out again tonight but you should give 80-100% guarantee or note down the reasons. I think I like SnB/Kush more for scum. We will see. Probably back before the deadline now it is 1 hour later;
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 17:00 GMT
#4216
literally just wrote reasons.

this is marv-guarantee.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 17:14 GMT
#4217
On November 06 2013 01:56 marvellosity wrote:
I mean there's tonnes of "legit stuff" anyway.

Seuss' incredibly weird behaviour towards you.
Your drop-off in activity day 2 + not having an idea who is mafia until prodded.
Your total failure to address the Seuss case other than "koshi looks better for posting this" or whatever it was.
You saying that what Onegu wrote on Koshi was "good" when it was clearly trash.
You going "oh i'm unsure with all this rayn/onegu/koshi stuff" and then voting for Onegu only when I shouted at you.
Calling me suspicious for stupid things like saying I'm not sure who mafia is today when there's not a single reason why I can be at all suspicious right now.

I mean I'm sure there's plenty of other stuff too, that's off the top of my head.

Never mind, you still cant read me. Bask in your ignorance if it makes you happy.
You clearly dont care enough to actually read what I said about like half of the above points.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 17:15 GMT
#4218
yeah I clearly don't care about this game at all.

rofl.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 17:17 GMT
#4219
On November 06 2013 02:15 marvellosity wrote:
yeah I clearly don't care about this game at all.

rofl.

Yeah whatever. I hope you really take a good long look at tonight and see all the places you went wrong.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 05 2013 17:19 GMT
#4220
On November 06 2013 02:15 marvellosity wrote:
yeah I clearly don't care about this game at all.

rofl.

Oh yeah sure take what I said way out of context.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7265
Horang2 553
BeSt 469
Hyuk 453
Stork 161
sorry 116
Pusan 85
Killer 80
Shinee 78
Hyun 68
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 62
Bonyth 49
Snow 47
Mind 36
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
Sacsri 20
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe23
League of Legends
JimRising 493
Other Games
gofns28931
singsing2077
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• Adnapsc2 22
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Lourlo1522
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h
BSL Open Qualifier
9h
Replay Cast
13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.