• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:31
CEST 07:31
KST 14:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7562 users

"##" Mafia - Page 205

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 245 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 11:07 GMT
#4081
What are you saying to me here? I'm not sure.

Are you calling him scum or town right now?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:13 GMT
#4082
Do you know what Kush power is? Kush can remove people their twitter power. This means that:
Pandain, WoS could not use their power.
A guy can't power up Koshi/Oats/marv/Prome.

But town blues would not be sabotaged because the guy that was targetted by Kush would got a message that he can't power up people.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:14 GMT
#4083
It's 100% anti-town. Kush was just silly and told the entire thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:14 GMT
#4084
Dude. marv. I am 100% Koshi guarantee on Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 11:15 GMT
#4085
I was basically agreeing with you. So why are you lecturing me? :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 11:16 GMT
#4086
Like I was the one who originally made this argument if you remember lol.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:17 GMT
#4087
Ah yes. Now I see. 0o

Ok cool. We cool. We cool.
I had a good night of sleep.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
November 05 2013 11:17 GMT
#4088
the fuck??
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:17 GMT
#4089
YOU SHALL BURN
I had a good night of sleep.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
November 05 2013 11:17 GMT
#4090
marv set this mvp wannabe poser kid straight please...

koshi this recent line of reasoning is wrong and bad. I am removing your mvp status and giving it to marv.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 11:19 GMT
#4091
I'll try to find some time to filter some people today, but I can't promise anything.

Seuss is still a good bet for information, I think what he wrote will be much more straightforward than what rayn wrote.

Here's the problem with kush being mafia: Seuss voted for OOHCHILD during Day 1 when he was actually a possible wagon. Think that one through Koshi.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
November 05 2013 11:20 GMT
#4092
ok my power role doesn't make sense. i know my pr doesn't make sense but there's literally nothing I can do about it!

look at my play, especially how obsessed I got with the idea of marv being scum. that would not happen i were scum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 11:20 GMT
#4093
I don't want or need town MVP.

Basically my only job this game was to lynch rayn because i don't think town could have done it otherwise, and I've done that now ;D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 11:21 GMT
#4094
On November 05 2013 20:20 OOHCHILD wrote:
ok my power role doesn't make sense. i know my pr doesn't make sense but there's literally nothing I can do about it!

look at my play, especially how obsessed I got with the idea of marv being scum. that would not happen i were scum.

This isn't a terrible argument, and Koshi's point about you trying to lynch me isn't actually that great. I mean it could happen if you were mafia. But you've done it as town before just like this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
November 05 2013 11:21 GMT
#4095
koshi's mvp status depends on the following lynches. if he fucks it up marv gets mvp.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 11:25 GMT
#4096
Like Seuss was struggling to find people to vote on Day 1.

He really only voted for OOHCHILD and Clarity? Seems more likely he'd vote for OOHCHILD
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:35 GMT
#4097
On October 29 2013 10:04 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 09:56 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:47 Seuss wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
Are people not looking at who they're signed in as. If you're thinking enough to post "test" then you're thinking enough to look at who you're signed in as.

I disagree, but like you said, inconsequential.
Convince me that Clarity is scum, marv.

I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.

And yet you're convinced enough that OOCHILD would make himself blatantly voteable by doing absolutely nothing and posting shit? That's more convincing to you? Ok Wave.


There's a notable difference between OOCHILD and Clarity_nl, effort. It takes effort to make an argument, even a bad one. It takes zero effort to do nothing and/or post utter shit.

Correct, and scum are liable to put some effort in, whereas usually players who do literally nothing (hello nyxnyxnyx) are the townies. Pretty surprised you're making this argument given how your game went actually. The scummers in your game actually put in effort, bad effort.


I have unshakeable faith in the lurker policy lynch.

I'm probably just biased because the lurkers in that game really made it a hair-pulling experience. Their presence was always looming in the background whenever I tried to make sense of anything, and it frustrated me (especially because it turned out they were all town, ugh). But you're right, there's a logical disconnect between "God lurkers are horrible and should all die" and "lurkers are scum and should be lynched".

On October 29 2013 10:21 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 10:07 marvellosity wrote:
As long as we're clear, Seuss, that you're policy lynching and not actually aiming for mafia.


Yeah. I honestly don't find OOHCHILD scummy or worth a lynch, but I voted for him and didn't say that aloud because I was hoping he'd feel pressure and post.

Isn't this kinda claiming that he won't leave his vote there? These are the 2 posts Seuss made right after voting Kush. Seuss is actually not pressuring shit. He just leaves vote there for a second.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 11:36 GMT
#4098
On November 05 2013 20:35 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 10:04 Seuss wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:56 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:47 Seuss wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
[quote]
I disagree, but like you said, inconsequential.
Convince me that Clarity is scum, marv.

I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.

And yet you're convinced enough that OOCHILD would make himself blatantly voteable by doing absolutely nothing and posting shit? That's more convincing to you? Ok Wave.


There's a notable difference between OOCHILD and Clarity_nl, effort. It takes effort to make an argument, even a bad one. It takes zero effort to do nothing and/or post utter shit.

Correct, and scum are liable to put some effort in, whereas usually players who do literally nothing (hello nyxnyxnyx) are the townies. Pretty surprised you're making this argument given how your game went actually. The scummers in your game actually put in effort, bad effort.


I have unshakeable faith in the lurker policy lynch.

I'm probably just biased because the lurkers in that game really made it a hair-pulling experience. Their presence was always looming in the background whenever I tried to make sense of anything, and it frustrated me (especially because it turned out they were all town, ugh). But you're right, there's a logical disconnect between "God lurkers are horrible and should all die" and "lurkers are scum and should be lynched".

Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 10:21 Seuss wrote:
On October 29 2013 10:07 marvellosity wrote:
As long as we're clear, Seuss, that you're policy lynching and not actually aiming for mafia.


Yeah. I honestly don't find OOHCHILD scummy or worth a lynch, but I voted for him and didn't say that aloud because I was hoping he'd feel pressure and post.

Isn't this kinda claiming that he won't leave his vote there? These are the 2 posts Seuss made right after voting Kush. Seuss is actually not pressuring shit. He just leaves vote there for a second.

He only said these things under significant pressure from me to explain his vote
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 11:36 GMT
#4099
On October 29 2013 09:47 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:00 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
I'm sorry, I'm trying not to comment on too many inconsequential things, but this is ludicrous. If someone is capable of smurfing, then someone is capable of looking at the top left to see who they're signed in as rather than having to post "test". This is spectacularly dumb, Wave.

Really?
Well I guess all of the smurfslips we've seen in past games are.....what exactly?

Are people not looking at who they're signed in as. If you're thinking enough to post "test" then you're thinking enough to look at who you're signed in as.

I disagree, but like you said, inconsequential.
Convince me that Clarity is scum, marv.

I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.

And yet you're convinced enough that OOCHILD would make himself blatantly voteable by doing absolutely nothing and posting shit? That's more convincing to you? Ok Wave.


There's a notable difference between OOCHILD and Clarity_nl, effort. It takes effort to make an argument, even a bad one. It takes zero effort to do nothing and/or post utter shit.

damn I forgot this one. This was the first post after his "pressure" on Kush.

He already starts saying Kush made more effort than Clarity.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 11:37 GMT
#4100
On November 05 2013 20:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 09:47 Seuss wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:22 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 09:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
[quote]
Really?
Well I guess all of the smurfslips we've seen in past games are.....what exactly?

Are people not looking at who they're signed in as. If you're thinking enough to post "test" then you're thinking enough to look at who you're signed in as.

I disagree, but like you said, inconsequential.
Convince me that Clarity is scum, marv.

I literally could not have said anymore, and I think it's pretty dodgy you're saying this. Stop being bad please, it's giving me scumvibes.

Too bad.
If you want me to lynch your target then you should be looking to convince me, no? I'm not convinced. Be back in a little while.

You, yourself, said "yuck" to Clarity's post, and since then, he just went to play dota and disappeared? Why aren't *you* convinced given what you've posted, or at least convinced enough to vote him over OOCHILD? That's really weak, WoS.

So Clarity pushing an obviously bad case makes him scum?
I see the point you make regarding he should know he's bad and not push it, but I posit that it's entirely possible that, you know, he wouldn't be pushing a bad case in the first place if he was scum because it looks like shit and would cause these problems for himself.

I agreed with your 'yuck' I am not convinced it's bad-scum.

And yet you're convinced enough that OOCHILD would make himself blatantly voteable by doing absolutely nothing and posting shit? That's more convincing to you? Ok Wave.


There's a notable difference between OOCHILD and Clarity_nl, effort. It takes effort to make an argument, even a bad one. It takes zero effort to do nothing and/or post utter shit.

damn I forgot this one. This was the first post after his "pressure" on Kush.

He already starts saying Kush made more effort than Clarity.

no it's the other way round
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 489
Hyuk 463
Leta 108
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 743
Other Games
summit1g9591
WinterStarcraft464
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick956
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Rush1352
• Lourlo1033
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 29m
INu's Battles
6h 29m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 29m
Replay Cast
17h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.