• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8071 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 216 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 21:59 GMT
#2061
Ok. Seems like the red smurf is not answering. But partly why I think PS is scum.

When he was still smurfing. (And this only lasted for 3 pages lol)
1) He was easy to read. Nice pressure on Vayne + SnB.

2) He started asking questions about Kush to VA. While Kush had said nothing at all. This wouldn't be a problem if Mr smurf didn't know who Kush was, but surprise surprise, 200 posts later he is still on Kush.
So now I want to know if Debears can really read Kush. If he can't, he is scum.
and because I think Kush is town ---> Debears is likely scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 22:02 GMT
#2062
So yeah, if you can link me to Kush games in which he spams. Please let me know, it must be more than 3 months ago.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 22:07 GMT
#2063
hmm, it's more because we didn't know who mr smurf was than the fact that mr smurf knew who kush was.
But now that we know, I need to know if kush was once a spammer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 22:21 GMT
#2064
On September 13 2013 02:58 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 02:43 Sn0_Man wrote:
Iunno, kush seems pretty lynchable to me (in general, not right now).
If he doesn't start playing like persona 4 then we just lynch him ezpz. Give him time to get rolling tho. Considering how valuable to town he was in P4 I'm in no hurry to get him.

Thats like a large part of my thoughts on blubbdavid. Who wants to lynch Kush/Koshi D1? scum do lol. Okay I wanted to lynch Koshi D1 but he fucked up a Self-Aware miller claim day 1.

Where'd kush go anyways?


So, you are going to base all of kush's townplay off of one game he played really well in and hold him to that standard? That doesn't make sense. That game is an outlier for him.

@Everyone
Kush is not unreadable in any way. He's hard to read, but he has scum tells that differ from his town game. He should not be vig shot. He should be lynched if his posting continues the way it does.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 22:24 GMT
#2065
On September 13 2013 07:32 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 07:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 07:29 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 19:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
4) As i said earlier, dumb questions. The last one is fair.

5a) HE misses the fact that you were the one who called SnB uncomfortable first. Why does he want to know about that from SnB? From reading the thread he seems to be having a townread on SnB, i don't know his read on you. Why ask a townread why he calls another guy uncomfortable, why does he not want to know whay YOU think his townread is uncomfortable instead?

5b) VA's read on SnB is completely fine. For me this question reads as "SnB you are not allowed to think VA is town, because in case you guys think each other is town that removes two suspects from the pool". That's casting doubt on VA for his read on SnB and telling SnB to not trust VA (for what reason?).

6) See (5b). He is doing the same thing here, "guys, do not have a town read on VA". "Do you still have a scumread on SnB, as you unvoted him". Yeah, people usually unvote their scumreads, question makes totally sense!



On September 12 2013 20:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 12 2013 20:19 Koshi wrote:
On September 12 2013 20:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Actually why everyone of those?

Reasons are in the thread.
SnB for the start + he hasn't given me a better target.
WoS for general uselessness.
Pandain for worst opening post.
Goodkarma, not impressed.

I think SnB comes off pretty townie based on the thread.
I got nothing much to say about WoS at this point. Would like to hear more from him.
How's Pandain's post any worse than OP's? Pandain has explained reads in his post at least..
What's wrong with GK? I think everything he has posted makes a lot of sense.



On September 12 2013 21:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because Vayne has explained his read on SnB. The question should not be "how can you be so sure" because that's what Vayne has told already. The question is pointless, Vayne has strong meta-reasons to think SnB is town. Does this make him town or scum is a valid question?

Why ask SnB about that while not giving a conclusion of your own? Does it affect to your conclusion somehow. If SnB says "yeah Vayne is right" does that make vayne scum or town? If SnB says "Vayne is wrong" does that make vayne scum or town?

I don't see the point of questioning in that matter. Vayne has a strong town read on SnB for meta-reasons, that's it. I think it makes him more likely town, almost definitely town regardless of SnB's alignment (who i think is town too btw).

I said in this thread multiple times that 1) I like OP his posts 2) I don't like Pandain his opening post. How is that not an answer to your question? Why do you even ask that question...

Because my question is WHY, not what. Give something concrete instead of saying "this post is good, this bad". Show me why OP's post is good in comparsion to Pandain's.



Whatever happened to all this:

"I think SnB is town" stuff
"vayne has a strong town meta read and that's fine" stuff

If you think VA is town, why is his strong meta read, which you thought was fine, now incorrect?

Because my read on SnB changed after his horrible hit-and-run entrance an hour ago. I just explained it to Koshi.



So you spent all that time defending VA and SnB, yet you suddenly lose all of it for one post?

That doesn't make any sense at all

Might show a mindset that you "need" to keep consistent about your scumreads? So he is faking his scumread on kush trough this entire game because PS thinks that not doing so is scummy?

But anyway, unless PS can prove to me with his "sexy" meta reads that kush is scum I think he has been faking is scumread on kush since the start of this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 22:32 GMT
#2066
Then there is the fact that PS quality of posts when he is talking set-up speculation (see his post about the NK) or his defense of the kush case is way better and readable than his scumhunting posts. You can read that he has interesting ideas, there is some level of smartness coming from it.

The one-line scumhunting is just being agressive and there is nothing smart to read behind his scumhunt posts. (Early in the game he had smart questions to VA, now it is just bad questions.) The big post he did before Day 2 was really bad and everybody ended up with a scumread. "this I like about you" "this I don't like about you"
I am pretty sure he knew that post was so shitty he didn't bother formatting it better.


These are the main reasons. Is my vote now justified?
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 22:55 GMT
#2067
I'm just going to come out and claim because I think the information will be more beneficial for town at this point.

I am Donpa and I am a veteran. Considering there was only one night kill and it was WoS (likely by SK) I am 95% sure that I was the one hit by scum last night. (I asked the hosts and I am not informed whether I lose my night life or not)

We are moving in the wrong direction

Why would Debears shoot me if he was scum??/ There's absolutely no reason. I had a strong town read on him and we were agreeing with pretty much everything in the game! he would definitely leave me alive

I think that my being shot points much more heavily towards Zealos being scum, he was absolutely going to be my choice for day 2 lynch before WoS the night post made it exponentially more likely for BH to be SK.

What I think happened with the night kills is that BH (SK) killed WoS and that the missing scum KP went to me. I still think BH is the right lynch for today but I think this is important information for town, Debears is unlikely to be scum, we should lynch BH and then Zealos.

I know I posted that at the start of the game that I am town but I had planned to try the Kenpachi rule before I got my role so it wasn't alignment indicative. My plan was to make some trollish posts early along with the Kenpachi thing and see if I could catch some inexperienced scum trying to use those things to make an early case for town cred. (The Kenpachi rule has been proven to work an extremely high percentage of the time.) Unfortunately no scum jumped on it like I thought they would.

I have been trying much harder than I normally do as townie because I wanted to distinguish myself as a night 1 hit.

I never went out of my way to breadcrumb my role, which is probably a good thing because a lot of scum hunt for breadcrumbs, but I had an accidental slip after the night post.

On September 15 2013 07:01 Grackaroni wrote:
SQUM

I wrote this immediately about BH even though there was only 1 death because I believed that the reason there was only one kill wasn't because there was no SK but because mafia tried to hit me and failed.
On September 15 2013 07:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually with only 1 death, S&B's awesome crumb must have been wrong. BH is SQUM

Later I got a little paranoid that Mafia could figure out that I thought that I knew I was hit from still thinking there was a SK with only 1 death and that it would be better if they thought I was protected by a doctor to discourage them from shooting me again for a while so I posted this. What would it matter if I was making town believe that he was more likely mafia than SK, he's a good lynch regardless.

I'm not going to post my role PM because I don't want mafia to know the exact details of how my role works but please consider this post and this likely night action when scum hunting. I think it can go a long way into helping us solve the game.

tldr. Debears is a bad lynch today, Zealos is a good lynch for tomorrow.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 22:56 GMT
#2068
@Koshi, I have seen a game in the past where Kush said, I promise will not spam this time! There actually was once a time when Kush was considered a spammer.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 15 2013 23:00 GMT
#2069
grack PS/DB scumteam anyone?

##vote Papa_Smurf
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 23:06 GMT
#2070
On September 16 2013 08:00 Old Partner wrote:
grack PS/DB scumteam anyone?

##vote Papa_Smurf

If I was scum I would have a much better way of defending Debaers then that. I wouldn't be comfortable fake claiming in the first place but even if I was I would think it would be a cop claim...
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:11 GMT
#2071
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are you really claiming veteran?

Fuck this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:15 GMT
#2072
I am really upset atm.

How fucking big is your ego that you think that you got hit instead of a succesful doc.

And then multiply that ego by 10 because you are going to apply wifom to the nightkill because they shot you because you were right about the scummers?

That rarely happens. Most of the times they shoot people that are wrong or w.e
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 23:15 GMT
#2073
On September 16 2013 08:11 Koshi wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are you really claiming veteran?

Fuck this game.

I really don't think I chose a bad time to claim... the information is useful.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:17 GMT
#2074
They even got a RB and you claim vet. What a bunch of bullshit.

You have better asked that RB wouldn't prevent you getting 1 shot.

Because now you will get shot and we will know nothing about SnB his claim being legit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:17 GMT
#2075
On September 16 2013 08:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:11 Koshi wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are you really claiming veteran?

Fuck this game.

I really don't think I chose a bad time to claim... the information is useful.

And no the information isn't useful.

The fucking reason why I am on PS and not on OP is because I want to promote discussion and not let 48 hours go to waste because every fucker in here is voting on OP.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:18 GMT
#2076
woopiefuckingdoo you got a townread on PS.

better claim veteran!!!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:19 GMT
#2077
I knew you had a townread on him before you claimed and I had a townread on you.

Like wtf changes now?

I also guessed WoS wasn't shot by scummers.

Like you bring nothing new to the table.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:19 GMT
#2078
AND THEN SOME.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 23:19 GMT
#2079
On September 16 2013 08:18 Koshi wrote:
woopiefuckingdoo you got a townread on PS.

better claim veteran!!!!!

you guys are pushing somebody who I think is very likely town into being lynched in a cycle when we have a practically mod-confirmed anti-town.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:19 GMT
#2080
Btw.

Please paste your entire role pm.


Thank you!
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta15
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
Nina 130
ViBE88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15369
Artosis 428
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever392
canceldota92
NeuroSwarm55
League of Legends
Doublelift3825
Counter-Strike
Fnx 74
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
PPMD36
Other Games
summit1g6248
FrodaN971
shahzam522
C9.Mang0348
RotterdaM96
Mew2King39
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile138
• StrangeGG 25
• RyuSc2 18
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1119
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
33m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.