• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:29
CEST 23:29
KST 06:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7743 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 102

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 216 Next
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 19:39 GMT
#2021
Vayne do you find it odd koshi and raynp are doing the same thing to both of us?
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 19:40 GMT
#2022
Btw I would love to know how I'm a main candidate without a single fucking real case on me.

The only case that has been presented is a kush case that was 1) wrong and 2) I debunked.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 19:41 GMT
#2023
well i've been saying they are both scummy for a while now and ive played multiple times with both of them. at least one is scum im sure of that.

rayn would surprisingly be this bad as town, and when koshi looks good he is usually scum. So im having trouble deciding if they are just both scum or I just WANT them to be both scum.
I come in for the scraps
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 19:42 GMT
#2024
On September 16 2013 04:41 VayneAuthority wrote:
well i've been saying they are both scummy for a while now and ive played multiple times with both of them. at least one is scum im sure of that.

rayn would surprisingly be this bad as town, and when koshi looks good he is usually scum. So im having trouble deciding if they are just both scum or I just WANT them to be both scum.


I just can't wrap my head around koshi consistently saying I'm scummy, yet never wanting to do a case despite me asking him multiple times and him asking everyone else to.

Raynp I think is more likely to be the town if only 1 was town.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 20:23 GMT
#2025
VA says I am playing good. yay!
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 20:26 GMT
#2026
On September 16 2013 04:40 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Btw I would love to know how I'm a main candidate without a single fucking real case on me.

The only case that has been presented is a kush case that was 1) wrong and 2) I debunked.

tbh i do not understand that either. People who are voting for you should make a case. kush has a case but i do not think that's good and you have given an acceptable defence to it.

I do not however understand why should i make a case on someone i do not even want to lynch today?
table for two on a tv tray
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 15 2013 20:27 GMT
#2027
1. here's the character from the game that is BH's claimed role PM:
http://goldensun.wikia.com/wiki/Tolbi-bound_Ship_captain

this doesn't mean he's telling the truth, I still don't believe his breadcrumb. but people saying he's lying because his character isn't in the flavor just didn't look hard enough.

still reading brt
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 15 2013 20:28 GMT
#2028
On September 16 2013 02:44 Old Partner wrote:
Ok, I'm back. Seeing that people might actually be interested in lynching someone else today has given me the realization that it's possible for me to live instead of dying (which would be awesome). I still have something to play for!

For all you guys who are criticizing my role PM, you guys are like literally retarded. Look, if you think I fakeclaimed Survivor as Scum, then that's fine. But if I did, you should probably assume I got my PM from the hosts. AND EVEN EVEN I MADE THE PM UP, why on god's green earth would I use a character not from Golden Sun? Look, I didn't play Golden Sun. I don't know who the Captain is. Apparently he's not important enough to be on the wiki page or whatever. But BUT BUT

If you think I made the Role PM up myself, do you really think I ACCIDENTALLY picked a 2-shot hiding ability? No, if you think I'm fakeclaiming, you MUST think that either

1) I am an SK with a 2-shot hiding ability, then HAPPENED to write my fake survivor claim PM in EXACTLY the same way that WoS's PM was.
2) I am scum who got survivor as one of the fakeclaim PMs from hosts in a game where there already is a survivor

neither of which strike me as particularly sensible. now, admittedly, 2 survivors in a game is pretty rare. But the idea that I ACCIDENTALLY faked a survivor claim perfectly? Jesus christ man.

And now that I've written it I've realized there's no chance to convince PS/DB anyways fack

okay actually i don't like that bh leaves out the possibility that he's SK who got a fake survivor claim from the hosts. that's the obviously more likely possibility than the two he outlines but he tries to gloss over it without addressing it.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 15 2013 20:31 GMT
#2029
here's something people can respond to while i keep reading.

why are we totally ignoring zealos, despite him being the Wagon of Justice yesterday? No one has said a single thing that convinces me away from my interpretation of the differences between how he's played this game and how he played in those other two town games i posted links to. He hasn't engaged with this game at all except to poke at me occasionally. I'm pretty mystified by how no one has even mentioned him since yesterday. I still think he's scum.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 20:33 GMT
#2030
On September 16 2013 05:31 strongandbig wrote:
here's something people can respond to while i keep reading.

why are we totally ignoring zealos, despite him being the Wagon of Justice yesterday? No one has said a single thing that convinces me away from my interpretation of the differences between how he's played this game and how he played in those other two town games i posted links to. He hasn't engaged with this game at all except to poke at me occasionally. I'm pretty mystified by how no one has even mentioned him since yesterday. I still think he's scum.

It's 50/50 unless you find a meta case or something.
He is being a annoying. But is he doing it as scum or as town?
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 20:33 GMT
#2031
He starts contributing or we lynch him tomorrow. I think his responses near the lynch were townie, but that does not make him totally town. Same can be said about Umasi (the contributing part).
table for two on a tv tray
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 15 2013 20:37 GMT
#2032
On September 16 2013 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 05:31 strongandbig wrote:
here's something people can respond to while i keep reading.

why are we totally ignoring zealos, despite him being the Wagon of Justice yesterday? No one has said a single thing that convinces me away from my interpretation of the differences between how he's played this game and how he played in those other two town games i posted links to. He hasn't engaged with this game at all except to poke at me occasionally. I'm pretty mystified by how no one has even mentioned him since yesterday. I still think he's scum.

It's 50/50 unless you find a meta case or something.
He is being a annoying. But is he doing it as scum or as town?

On September 14 2013 05:35 strongandbig wrote:
k i would rather lynch zealos than kush if we're lynching someone who is not fully participating. zealos hasn't just posted very little - he did that in all three of his town games i looked at - but he's also barely engaged with anything happening in thread. And unlike kush, that's out of the ordinary for him. in his most recent game, half his filter was in code or some shit, but in both of his previous town games before that, he had short filters which nevertheless actually engaged the thread much more than he has here:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=378069&user=Zealos&view=all
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=383489&user=zealos&view=all

i made a meta case
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 15 2013 20:38 GMT
#2033
On September 16 2013 05:28 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 02:44 Old Partner wrote:
Ok, I'm back. Seeing that people might actually be interested in lynching someone else today has given me the realization that it's possible for me to live instead of dying (which would be awesome). I still have something to play for!

For all you guys who are criticizing my role PM, you guys are like literally retarded. Look, if you think I fakeclaimed Survivor as Scum, then that's fine. But if I did, you should probably assume I got my PM from the hosts. AND EVEN EVEN I MADE THE PM UP, why on god's green earth would I use a character not from Golden Sun? Look, I didn't play Golden Sun. I don't know who the Captain is. Apparently he's not important enough to be on the wiki page or whatever. But BUT BUT

If you think I made the Role PM up myself, do you really think I ACCIDENTALLY picked a 2-shot hiding ability? No, if you think I'm fakeclaiming, you MUST think that either

1) I am an SK with a 2-shot hiding ability, then HAPPENED to write my fake survivor claim PM in EXACTLY the same way that WoS's PM was.
2) I am scum who got survivor as one of the fakeclaim PMs from hosts in a game where there already is a survivor

neither of which strike me as particularly sensible. now, admittedly, 2 survivors in a game is pretty rare. But the idea that I ACCIDENTALLY faked a survivor claim perfectly? Jesus christ man.

And now that I've written it I've realized there's no chance to convince PS/DB anyways fack

okay actually i don't like that bh leaves out the possibility that he's SK who got a fake survivor claim from the hosts. that's the obviously more likely possibility than the two he outlines but he tries to gloss over it without addressing it.


man the point of the thing isn't that it somehow exonerates me, the point of that post is that people who say I made up my role PM are like super double dumb.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 20:39 GMT
#2034
On September 16 2013 05:37 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 05:33 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 05:31 strongandbig wrote:
here's something people can respond to while i keep reading.

why are we totally ignoring zealos, despite him being the Wagon of Justice yesterday? No one has said a single thing that convinces me away from my interpretation of the differences between how he's played this game and how he played in those other two town games i posted links to. He hasn't engaged with this game at all except to poke at me occasionally. I'm pretty mystified by how no one has even mentioned him since yesterday. I still think he's scum.

It's 50/50 unless you find a meta case or something.
He is being a annoying. But is he doing it as scum or as town?

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 05:35 strongandbig wrote:
k i would rather lynch zealos than kush if we're lynching someone who is not fully participating. zealos hasn't just posted very little - he did that in all three of his town games i looked at - but he's also barely engaged with anything happening in thread. And unlike kush, that's out of the ordinary for him. in his most recent game, half his filter was in code or some shit, but in both of his previous town games before that, he had short filters which nevertheless actually engaged the thread much more than he has here:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=378069&user=Zealos&view=all
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=383489&user=zealos&view=all

i made a meta case

ohyeah. didn't liked that one.
I don't know about Zealos. I don't think he is scum. More likely blue town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 15 2013 20:39 GMT
#2035
like there are three possibilities here

1) i am survivor
2) i was given a fake survivor pm by hosts
3) i made up the pm entirely on my own

the point i'm making in that post isn't that #1 is true (though it is), it's that #3 is like profoundly stupid and anyone who things it should feel bad
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 20:39 GMT
#2036
On September 16 2013 05:38 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 05:28 strongandbig wrote:
On September 16 2013 02:44 Old Partner wrote:
Ok, I'm back. Seeing that people might actually be interested in lynching someone else today has given me the realization that it's possible for me to live instead of dying (which would be awesome). I still have something to play for!

For all you guys who are criticizing my role PM, you guys are like literally retarded. Look, if you think I fakeclaimed Survivor as Scum, then that's fine. But if I did, you should probably assume I got my PM from the hosts. AND EVEN EVEN I MADE THE PM UP, why on god's green earth would I use a character not from Golden Sun? Look, I didn't play Golden Sun. I don't know who the Captain is. Apparently he's not important enough to be on the wiki page or whatever. But BUT BUT

If you think I made the Role PM up myself, do you really think I ACCIDENTALLY picked a 2-shot hiding ability? No, if you think I'm fakeclaiming, you MUST think that either

1) I am an SK with a 2-shot hiding ability, then HAPPENED to write my fake survivor claim PM in EXACTLY the same way that WoS's PM was.
2) I am scum who got survivor as one of the fakeclaim PMs from hosts in a game where there already is a survivor

neither of which strike me as particularly sensible. now, admittedly, 2 survivors in a game is pretty rare. But the idea that I ACCIDENTALLY faked a survivor claim perfectly? Jesus christ man.

And now that I've written it I've realized there's no chance to convince PS/DB anyways fack

okay actually i don't like that bh leaves out the possibility that he's SK who got a fake survivor claim from the hosts. that's the obviously more likely possibility than the two he outlines but he tries to gloss over it without addressing it.


man the point of the thing isn't that it somehow exonerates me, the point of that post is that people who say I made up my role PM are like super double dumb.

You are so boring.
I had a good night of sleep.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 15 2013 20:40 GMT
#2037
On September 16 2013 05:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He starts contributing or we lynch him tomorrow. I think his responses near the lynch were townie, but that does not make him totally town. Same can be said about Umasi (the contributing part).

how are his responses around the lynch "townie"

seriously you can't just say stuff like this without providing any evidence or analysis to back it up.

all i see in his responses around the lynch was
On September 14 2013 06:42 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:40 strongandbig wrote:
Panda why do you say zealos is not going to happen. There are enough people active for a last minute vote switch to work. No one has said they're strongly against a zealos lunch. How about everyone who would be okay win zealos rather than old partner just switch now and can squelch back in ten minutes if it doesn't reach majority.

I still think this guy is scum. He's flipping from person to person who he feels are easy targets.

If you're gonna write lots, at least try to look like you're being useful~

which is blatantly wrong since i'd been yelling at you all day, and then a whole bunch of times he just says "lynch snb" or "snb is making bad posts" or whatever.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 15 2013 20:41 GMT
#2038
On September 16 2013 05:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 05:38 Old Partner wrote:
On September 16 2013 05:28 strongandbig wrote:
On September 16 2013 02:44 Old Partner wrote:
Ok, I'm back. Seeing that people might actually be interested in lynching someone else today has given me the realization that it's possible for me to live instead of dying (which would be awesome). I still have something to play for!

For all you guys who are criticizing my role PM, you guys are like literally retarded. Look, if you think I fakeclaimed Survivor as Scum, then that's fine. But if I did, you should probably assume I got my PM from the hosts. AND EVEN EVEN I MADE THE PM UP, why on god's green earth would I use a character not from Golden Sun? Look, I didn't play Golden Sun. I don't know who the Captain is. Apparently he's not important enough to be on the wiki page or whatever. But BUT BUT

If you think I made the Role PM up myself, do you really think I ACCIDENTALLY picked a 2-shot hiding ability? No, if you think I'm fakeclaiming, you MUST think that either

1) I am an SK with a 2-shot hiding ability, then HAPPENED to write my fake survivor claim PM in EXACTLY the same way that WoS's PM was.
2) I am scum who got survivor as one of the fakeclaim PMs from hosts in a game where there already is a survivor

neither of which strike me as particularly sensible. now, admittedly, 2 survivors in a game is pretty rare. But the idea that I ACCIDENTALLY faked a survivor claim perfectly? Jesus christ man.

And now that I've written it I've realized there's no chance to convince PS/DB anyways fack

okay actually i don't like that bh leaves out the possibility that he's SK who got a fake survivor claim from the hosts. that's the obviously more likely possibility than the two he outlines but he tries to gloss over it without addressing it.


man the point of the thing isn't that it somehow exonerates me, the point of that post is that people who say I made up my role PM are like super double dumb.

You are so boring.


yeah, i know, none of that that i've posted gives anyone any reason to unvote me ;_; I'll think of something, okay! >.>
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 20:42 GMT
#2039
On September 16 2013 05:41 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 05:39 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 05:38 Old Partner wrote:
On September 16 2013 05:28 strongandbig wrote:
On September 16 2013 02:44 Old Partner wrote:
Ok, I'm back. Seeing that people might actually be interested in lynching someone else today has given me the realization that it's possible for me to live instead of dying (which would be awesome). I still have something to play for!

For all you guys who are criticizing my role PM, you guys are like literally retarded. Look, if you think I fakeclaimed Survivor as Scum, then that's fine. But if I did, you should probably assume I got my PM from the hosts. AND EVEN EVEN I MADE THE PM UP, why on god's green earth would I use a character not from Golden Sun? Look, I didn't play Golden Sun. I don't know who the Captain is. Apparently he's not important enough to be on the wiki page or whatever. But BUT BUT

If you think I made the Role PM up myself, do you really think I ACCIDENTALLY picked a 2-shot hiding ability? No, if you think I'm fakeclaiming, you MUST think that either

1) I am an SK with a 2-shot hiding ability, then HAPPENED to write my fake survivor claim PM in EXACTLY the same way that WoS's PM was.
2) I am scum who got survivor as one of the fakeclaim PMs from hosts in a game where there already is a survivor

neither of which strike me as particularly sensible. now, admittedly, 2 survivors in a game is pretty rare. But the idea that I ACCIDENTALLY faked a survivor claim perfectly? Jesus christ man.

And now that I've written it I've realized there's no chance to convince PS/DB anyways fack

okay actually i don't like that bh leaves out the possibility that he's SK who got a fake survivor claim from the hosts. that's the obviously more likely possibility than the two he outlines but he tries to gloss over it without addressing it.


man the point of the thing isn't that it somehow exonerates me, the point of that post is that people who say I made up my role PM are like super double dumb.

You are so boring.


yeah, i know, none of that that i've posted gives anyone any reason to unvote me ;_; I'll think of something, okay! >.>

I am still bored.
I had a good night of sleep.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 15 2013 20:42 GMT
#2040
On September 16 2013 05:39 Old Partner wrote:
like there are three possibilities here

1) i am survivor
2) i was given a fake survivor pm by hosts
3) i made up the pm entirely on my own

the point i'm making in that post isn't that #1 is true (though it is), it's that #3 is like profoundly stupid and anyone who things it should feel bad

it's not possible that you made up your role pm
if you had, you would have known where your character was in the lore, and then given that link to golden sun wikia a long time ago.

the possibility is that you asked the hosts "hey can you give me a survivor fake claim" and they copied wos's pm and changed the flavor to a different character in the game.

but bh no response to my awesome squirtle breadcrumb uncover?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 248
SteadfastSC 116
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2295
shahzam584
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 63
• Hupsaiya 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21240
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 31m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.