• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7235 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 216 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 18:18 GMT
#1981
On September 16 2013 03:16 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 03:14 Koshi wrote:
wtf are you doing OP?


contemplating whether I can write a convincing case on PS/DB. In theory, I'd like to be convinced myself by it as well. In practice, if I think I can write a sufficiently convincing one, even if I personally am not convinced I can just pretend to be. What are you up to?

Well do you think he is scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 15 2013 18:22 GMT
#1982
On September 16 2013 03:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 03:16 Old Partner wrote:
On September 16 2013 03:14 Koshi wrote:
wtf are you doing OP?


contemplating whether I can write a convincing case on PS/DB. In theory, I'd like to be convinced myself by it as well. In practice, if I think I can write a sufficiently convincing one, even if I personally am not convinced I can just pretend to be. What are you up to?

Well do you think he is scum?

I'm gonna sort of poke through his filter and votes and let you know
For better or for worse, things had changed.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 18:32 GMT
#1983
On September 16 2013 02:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 01:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
also im trying to wrap my head around this night kill, WoS never really had any reads of his own looking through his filter. The last thing he says is i want to policy lynch kush but that's stupid.

Don't really know what's going on in this game tbh

A really bad vigi shot or a set-up with SK + survivor.

VA, your opinion on OP and Papa "The Red" Smurf?


I think OP is honestly survivor, and I stand by the fact that it's a good lynch if we don't have any better reads. Sucks for him but what ya gonna do.

PS is fighting with pretty much all my scumreads so he's either getting gangbanged or I just suck this game, which isn't the first time.

while your here can you explain what you mean by WoS not being killed by scum? there's only one kill today. did they just not use their KP? lol
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 18:40 GMT
#1984
Can people now see why Vayne is scum?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 18:42 GMT
#1985
On September 16 2013 03:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Can people now see why Vayne is scum?


you've been saying that all game but refuse to ever given any evidence when asked for it. You also unintentionally discontinue conversations with me when you have no response.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 18:42 GMT
#1986
intentionally*
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 18:44 GMT
#1987
Why would any sane scumteam shoot WoS?
Why is the only other option for only one death "scum holding KP"?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 18:48 GMT
#1988
On September 16 2013 03:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why would any sane scumteam shoot WoS?
Why is the only other option for only one death "scum holding KP"?


Are you trying to bluehunt here? because you're doing a horrible job of trying to make it look like an attack on me.

How am I supposed to know what the scum team is thinking and what exactly are you implying by your second statement? you are just putting words into my mouth.

how about answering my questions now buddy?
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 18:53 GMT
#1989
No, why would scum hit WoS who is a scumread for almost everyone and didn't do much anything on D1?
And why can't somebody have been docced / veteran have been hit? You are suggesting that as the only option, why?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 18:55 GMT
#1990
On September 16 2013 03:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No, why would scum hit WoS who is a scumread for almost everyone and didn't do much anything on D1?
And why can't somebody have been docced / veteran have been hit? You are suggesting that as the only option, why?


plz show me where I say it's the only option that would be great. You are pretty much confirmed scum to me now for having information you shouldn't.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 18:57 GMT
#1991
You are trying to justify your survivor-read on BH by the fact that WoS was killed by scum and there were no other deaths.
You are either very dumb or protecting a SK / scumbuddy.
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 15 2013 18:57 GMT
#1992
On September 16 2013 02:51 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 02:30 kushm4sta wrote:
@ps also please show me where you were a dick to someone in a town game. I think acting like a dick is a huge scumtell for you.


show me a game where I'm not a dick at all at any point.

It's your meta case. You do it.


Do what?
I cant find a town game where you act like a dick to someone because there isn't one. That is my point. What is your most recent scumgame?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 18:58 GMT
#1993
On September 16 2013 03:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You are trying to justify your survivor-read on BH by the fact that WoS was killed by scum and there were no other deaths.
You are either very dumb or protecting a SK / scumbuddy.


lol you are so incredibly naive it's hilarious. sigh you are so awful to play with
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 19:03 GMT
#1994
On September 16 2013 03:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 02:24 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 01:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
also im trying to wrap my head around this night kill, WoS never really had any reads of his own looking through his filter. The last thing he says is i want to policy lynch kush but that's stupid.

Don't really know what's going on in this game tbh

A really bad vigi shot or a set-up with SK + survivor.

VA, your opinion on OP and Papa "The Red" Smurf?


I think OP is honestly survivor, and I stand by the fact that it's a good lynch if we don't have any better reads. Sucks for him but what ya gonna do.

PS is fighting with pretty much all my scumreads so he's either getting gangbanged or I just suck this game, which isn't the first time.

while your here can you explain what you mean by WoS not being killed by scum? there's only one kill today. did they just not use their KP? lol

We might have a doc and we have a veteran.

I simply cannot believe WoS was killed by scum unless they have somebody that knew WoS was blue.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 15 2013 19:04 GMT
#1995
can people stfu about wos... really a huge waste of effort and space to discuss it and speculate about it
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 19:04 GMT
#1996
Oh rayn already said that D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 19:06 GMT
#1997
On September 16 2013 04:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 03:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 16 2013 02:24 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 01:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
also im trying to wrap my head around this night kill, WoS never really had any reads of his own looking through his filter. The last thing he says is i want to policy lynch kush but that's stupid.

Don't really know what's going on in this game tbh

A really bad vigi shot or a set-up with SK + survivor.

VA, your opinion on OP and Papa "The Red" Smurf?


I think OP is honestly survivor, and I stand by the fact that it's a good lynch if we don't have any better reads. Sucks for him but what ya gonna do.

PS is fighting with pretty much all my scumreads so he's either getting gangbanged or I just suck this game, which isn't the first time.

while your here can you explain what you mean by WoS not being killed by scum? there's only one kill today. did they just not use their KP? lol

We might have a doc and we have a veteran.

I simply cannot believe WoS was killed by scum unless they have somebody that knew WoS was blue.

Also might have*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 19:08 GMT
#1998
On September 16 2013 03:16 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 03:14 Koshi wrote:
wtf are you doing OP?


contemplating whether I can write a convincing case on PS/DB. In theory, I'd like to be convinced myself by it as well. In practice, if I think I can write a sufficiently convincing one, even if I personally am not convinced I can just pretend to be. What are you up to?

Dude, if you are survivor.

Start lynching scums. Because scum is not going to shoot a second survivor.

You have been useless for 48 hours since your claim while in those 48 hours you have been saying you will be useful.

**yawn**

#notimpressedbyBH
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 19:09 GMT
#1999
this rayn guy is only using stuff that works to his advantage to try and get me convicted, its desperate at best. says im defending OP for some bullshit reason when kush/oats/koshi are also "defending" him and has townreads on them...dat bias

says lynching a survivor is horrible for town and gives more time for scum when I bring it up and then he jumps on lynching OP without a second thought, not even trying to do anything else.

Has extra information that he shouldn't have based on this convo.

how do you have rayn as town koshi, you are letting his retarded/useless = town meta confuse you.
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 19:10 GMT
#2000
^ and by that I don't mean they scum shot the first survivor and I know that because I am scum!
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1574
WardiTV885
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8287
Bisu 2220
FanTaSy 1967
Shuttle 1440
Jaedong 1363
Horang2 719
EffOrt 512
BeSt 426
Stork 359
actioN 321
[ Show more ]
Larva 301
Mini 255
Mind 117
Barracks 106
Zeus 104
910 102
Mong 69
Snow 66
hero 47
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 33
Sexy 30
Bale 29
soO 28
Killer 27
sorry 25
JYJ 24
Aegong 23
Free 21
Shine 18
HiyA 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
zelot 9
Icarus 6
Terrorterran 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4826
qojqva2049
Dendi1156
febbydoto32
Counter-Strike
fl0m1796
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing2714
olofmeister1129
hiko935
B2W.Neo758
Livibee534
crisheroes339
XaKoH 251
XBOCT246
Pyrionflax216
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX153
QueenE54
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2734
• Jankos2169
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 14m
Replay Cast
9h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.