• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:42
CEST 16:42
KST 23:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7305 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 216 Next
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 15 2013 19:12 GMT
#2001
On September 16 2013 04:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 03:16 Old Partner wrote:
On September 16 2013 03:14 Koshi wrote:
wtf are you doing OP?


contemplating whether I can write a convincing case on PS/DB. In theory, I'd like to be convinced myself by it as well. In practice, if I think I can write a sufficiently convincing one, even if I personally am not convinced I can just pretend to be. What are you up to?

Dude, if you are survivor.

Start lynching scums. Because scum is not going to shoot a second survivor.

You have been useless for 48 hours since your claim while in those 48 hours you have been saying you will be useful.

**yawn**

#notimpressedbyBH


You clearly dont understand the purpose of a survivor. Obviously scum isn't going to shoot me, but I think my optimal play here isn't to lynch scum, but really to lynch anyone but myself. My goal isn't to find scum, it's to find someone to lynch and write a case on it that will either A) unite the various people who aren't voting for me but are interested in lynching different people or B) get people voting me to unvote me. Now, if it turns out I find scum while I do this, that's fine. Ostensibly, any case I write is in theory trying to convince you that the target is scum.

If you think my goal for today is "lynch scum" though you are sorely mistaken.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 19:13 GMT
#2002
On September 16 2013 04:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
this rayn guy is only using stuff that works to his advantage to try and get me convicted, its desperate at best. says im defending OP for some bullshit reason when kush/oats/koshi are also "defending" him and has townreads on them...dat bias

says lynching a survivor is horrible for town and gives more time for scum when I bring it up and then he jumps on lynching OP without a second thought, not even trying to do anything else.

Has extra information that he shouldn't have based on this convo.

how do you have rayn as town koshi, you are letting his retarded/useless = town meta confuse you.

Pretty sure most of us are safe for a while with OP/PS being lynched today.
So if he is trying to get you convicted he is just pressuring you for 2morrows.
Dnu why you are getting your panties in a bunch over this.

btw, you are not useful VA. Your initial reads you brag about are even proven wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 19:14 GMT
#2003
On September 16 2013 04:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 04:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
this rayn guy is only using stuff that works to his advantage to try and get me convicted, its desperate at best. says im defending OP for some bullshit reason when kush/oats/koshi are also "defending" him and has townreads on them...dat bias

says lynching a survivor is horrible for town and gives more time for scum when I bring it up and then he jumps on lynching OP without a second thought, not even trying to do anything else.

Has extra information that he shouldn't have based on this convo.

how do you have rayn as town koshi, you are letting his retarded/useless = town meta confuse you.

Pretty sure most of us are safe for a while with OP/PS being lynched today.
So if he is trying to get you convicted he is just pressuring you for 2morrows.
Dnu why you are getting your panties in a bunch over this.

btw, you are not useful VA. Your initial reads you brag about are even proven wrong.


quote where I bragged about my initial reads and where they were proven wrong, ty
I come in for the scraps
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-15 19:15:17
September 15 2013 19:14 GMT
#2004
Day 2 Votecount:

Old Partner(5): Pandain, Umasi, Grackaroni, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Papa_Smurf

Papa_Smurf(3): Oatsmaster, kushm4sta, Koshi

Currently Old Partner is set to be lynched! Remember, voting is mandatory!


Next deadline:
Deadline date: Monday, Sep 16 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)

LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 19:15 GMT
#2005
On September 16 2013 04:12 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 04:08 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 03:16 Old Partner wrote:
On September 16 2013 03:14 Koshi wrote:
wtf are you doing OP?


contemplating whether I can write a convincing case on PS/DB. In theory, I'd like to be convinced myself by it as well. In practice, if I think I can write a sufficiently convincing one, even if I personally am not convinced I can just pretend to be. What are you up to?

Dude, if you are survivor.

Start lynching scums. Because scum is not going to shoot a second survivor.

You have been useless for 48 hours since your claim while in those 48 hours you have been saying you will be useful.

**yawn**

#notimpressedbyBH


You clearly dont understand the purpose of a survivor. Obviously scum isn't going to shoot me, but I think my optimal play here isn't to lynch scum, but really to lynch anyone but myself. My goal isn't to find scum, it's to find someone to lynch and write a case on it that will either A) unite the various people who aren't voting for me but are interested in lynching different people or B) get people voting me to unvote me. Now, if it turns out I find scum while I do this, that's fine. Ostensibly, any case I write is in theory trying to convince you that the target is scum.

If you think my goal for today is "lynch scum" though you are sorely mistaken.

OK THEN FIND A TOWNIE THAT YOU CAN CONVINCE US THAT IS 100% SCUM.

There seriously is no other option.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 19:16 GMT
#2006
On September 16 2013 04:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 04:13 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 04:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
this rayn guy is only using stuff that works to his advantage to try and get me convicted, its desperate at best. says im defending OP for some bullshit reason when kush/oats/koshi are also "defending" him and has townreads on them...dat bias

says lynching a survivor is horrible for town and gives more time for scum when I bring it up and then he jumps on lynching OP without a second thought, not even trying to do anything else.

Has extra information that he shouldn't have based on this convo.

how do you have rayn as town koshi, you are letting his retarded/useless = town meta confuse you.

Pretty sure most of us are safe for a while with OP/PS being lynched today.
So if he is trying to get you convicted he is just pressuring you for 2morrows.
Dnu why you are getting your panties in a bunch over this.

btw, you are not useful VA. Your initial reads you brag about are even proven wrong.


quote where I bragged about my initial reads and where they were proven wrong, ty

yay! I will.
I had a good night of sleep.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 15 2013 19:17 GMT
#2007
On September 16 2013 04:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 04:12 Old Partner wrote:
On September 16 2013 04:08 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 03:16 Old Partner wrote:
On September 16 2013 03:14 Koshi wrote:
wtf are you doing OP?


contemplating whether I can write a convincing case on PS/DB. In theory, I'd like to be convinced myself by it as well. In practice, if I think I can write a sufficiently convincing one, even if I personally am not convinced I can just pretend to be. What are you up to?

Dude, if you are survivor.

Start lynching scums. Because scum is not going to shoot a second survivor.

You have been useless for 48 hours since your claim while in those 48 hours you have been saying you will be useful.

**yawn**

#notimpressedbyBH


You clearly dont understand the purpose of a survivor. Obviously scum isn't going to shoot me, but I think my optimal play here isn't to lynch scum, but really to lynch anyone but myself. My goal isn't to find scum, it's to find someone to lynch and write a case on it that will either A) unite the various people who aren't voting for me but are interested in lynching different people or B) get people voting me to unvote me. Now, if it turns out I find scum while I do this, that's fine. Ostensibly, any case I write is in theory trying to convince you that the target is scum.

If you think my goal for today is "lynch scum" though you are sorely mistaken.

OK THEN FIND A TOWNIE THAT YOU CAN CONVINCE US THAT IS 100% SCUM.

There seriously is no other option.


you mean find a player I can convince you that is 100% scum, but yes, a townie would suffice.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 19:17 GMT
#2008
You ended up voting for the same person as me at the end of day 1 and you are just pot calling the kettle black and look as pathetic and desperate as rayn. It's kinda sad the play in both of you this game, I expect better unless you guys are scum.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 19:22 GMT
#2009
Vayne where do i have extra information?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 19:23 GMT
#2010
Btw i can tell you it's totally not me and Koshi who looks patchetic and desperate..
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 19:23 GMT
#2011
On September 16 2013 04:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
You ended up voting for the same person as me at the end of day 1 and you are just pot calling the kettle black and look as pathetic and desperate as rayn. It's kinda sad the play in both of you this game, I expect better unless you guys are scum.

yes I know. Blubb was good lynch. OP would have been better though.
And seems like you didn't brag too much about your early reads. So strange. I remember more. D:

But still. rayn is not doing anything wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 19:24 GMT
#2012
On September 16 2013 04:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Btw i can tell you it's totally not me and Koshi who looks patchetic and desperate..


you're gonna need some evidence to back that up, you know like I do. oh wait you refuse to give any evidence this entire game ^^ silly scum thinks getting into a tangle with me is a good idea and then cant deliver.


pathetic.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 19:25 GMT
#2013
On September 16 2013 04:23 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 04:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
You ended up voting for the same person as me at the end of day 1 and you are just pot calling the kettle black and look as pathetic and desperate as rayn. It's kinda sad the play in both of you this game, I expect better unless you guys are scum.

yes I know. Blubb was good lynch. OP would have been better though.
And seems like you didn't brag too much about your early reads. So strange. I remember more. D:

But still. rayn is not doing anything wrong.


he's doing a ton wrong but I've already said too much. it will become apparent later
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 19:25 GMT
#2014
On September 16 2013 04:17 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 04:15 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 04:12 Old Partner wrote:
On September 16 2013 04:08 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 03:16 Old Partner wrote:
On September 16 2013 03:14 Koshi wrote:
wtf are you doing OP?


contemplating whether I can write a convincing case on PS/DB. In theory, I'd like to be convinced myself by it as well. In practice, if I think I can write a sufficiently convincing one, even if I personally am not convinced I can just pretend to be. What are you up to?

Dude, if you are survivor.

Start lynching scums. Because scum is not going to shoot a second survivor.

You have been useless for 48 hours since your claim while in those 48 hours you have been saying you will be useful.

**yawn**

#notimpressedbyBH


You clearly dont understand the purpose of a survivor. Obviously scum isn't going to shoot me, but I think my optimal play here isn't to lynch scum, but really to lynch anyone but myself. My goal isn't to find scum, it's to find someone to lynch and write a case on it that will either A) unite the various people who aren't voting for me but are interested in lynching different people or B) get people voting me to unvote me. Now, if it turns out I find scum while I do this, that's fine. Ostensibly, any case I write is in theory trying to convince you that the target is scum.

If you think my goal for today is "lynch scum" though you are sorely mistaken.

OK THEN FIND A TOWNIE THAT YOU CAN CONVINCE US THAT IS 100% SCUM.

There seriously is no other option.


you mean find a player I can convince you that is 100% scum, but yes, a townie would suffice.

gogogo!

But still please do a case on PS!
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 19:27 GMT
#2015
could just be dumb town rayn though and you are the scum koshi? only time will tell
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 19:28 GMT
#2016
On September 16 2013 04:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
could just be dumb town rayn though and you are the scum koshi? only time will tell

/flex
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 19:29 GMT
#2017
I do not need to make a case on anyone, i want to lynch OP today.
Isn't it annoying when a townie will not tell you what makes you scum? You probably need to kill me next night.
table for two on a tv tray
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 19:31 GMT
#2018
On September 16 2013 03:57 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 02:51 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 16 2013 02:30 kushm4sta wrote:
@ps also please show me where you were a dick to someone in a town game. I think acting like a dick is a huge scumtell for you.


show me a game where I'm not a dick at all at any point.

It's your meta case. You do it.


Do what?
I cant find a town game where you act like a dick to someone because there isn't one. That is my point. What is your most recent scumgame?


the one in my profile
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 19:32 GMT
#2019
On September 16 2013 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not need to make a case on anyone, i want to lynch OP today.
Isn't it annoying when a townie will not tell you what makes you scum? You probably need to kill me next night.


oh right you need more time to make a fake case. My bad.
I come in for the scraps
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 19:38 GMT
#2020
On September 16 2013 04:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 04:17 Old Partner wrote:
On September 16 2013 04:15 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 04:12 Old Partner wrote:
On September 16 2013 04:08 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 03:16 Old Partner wrote:
On September 16 2013 03:14 Koshi wrote:
wtf are you doing OP?


contemplating whether I can write a convincing case on PS/DB. In theory, I'd like to be convinced myself by it as well. In practice, if I think I can write a sufficiently convincing one, even if I personally am not convinced I can just pretend to be. What are you up to?

Dude, if you are survivor.

Start lynching scums. Because scum is not going to shoot a second survivor.

You have been useless for 48 hours since your claim while in those 48 hours you have been saying you will be useful.

**yawn**

#notimpressedbyBH


You clearly dont understand the purpose of a survivor. Obviously scum isn't going to shoot me, but I think my optimal play here isn't to lynch scum, but really to lynch anyone but myself. My goal isn't to find scum, it's to find someone to lynch and write a case on it that will either A) unite the various people who aren't voting for me but are interested in lynching different people or B) get people voting me to unvote me. Now, if it turns out I find scum while I do this, that's fine. Ostensibly, any case I write is in theory trying to convince you that the target is scum.

If you think my goal for today is "lynch scum" though you are sorely mistaken.

OK THEN FIND A TOWNIE THAT YOU CAN CONVINCE US THAT IS 100% SCUM.

There seriously is no other option.


you mean find a player I can convince you that is 100% scum, but yes, a townie would suffice.

gogogo!

But still please do a case on PS!


Is it a new acceptable thing for players to say, "do a case on X, but I'm never going to do one on my own"?
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1490
WardiTV983
OGKoka 299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2522
Dendi1047
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3294
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1012
B2W.Neo870
TKL 489
Livibee409
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX201
XaKoH 156
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 19m
Replay Cast
8h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 19m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 19m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.