• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:33
CEST 23:33
KST 06:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7297 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 216 Next
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 15 2013 20:42 GMT
#2041
re: zealos it's pretty obvious he hasn't been reading the thread by his responses and his level of posting. A lynch on him is good but I don't think there are enough people who would get on board with him (a lot of people would say we should just lynch me today and give him a chance to catch up). Although objectively I'd say it's a good lynch if we're trying to hit scum, pushing Zealos won't save my life.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 15 2013 20:43 GMT
#2042
On September 16 2013 05:42 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 05:39 Old Partner wrote:
like there are three possibilities here

1) i am survivor
2) i was given a fake survivor pm by hosts
3) i made up the pm entirely on my own

the point i'm making in that post isn't that #1 is true (though it is), it's that #3 is like profoundly stupid and anyone who things it should feel bad

it's not possible that you made up your role pm
if you had, you would have known where your character was in the lore, and then given that link to golden sun wikia a long time ago.

the possibility is that you asked the hosts "hey can you give me a survivor fake claim" and they copied wos's pm and changed the flavor to a different character in the game.

but bh no response to my awesome squirtle breadcrumb uncover?


I have a pretty strong opinion on Squirtle
For better or for worse, things had changed.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 20:47 GMT
#2043
So SnB what does Zealos do as scum and how is it different from his town games?
table for two on a tv tray
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 15 2013 20:53 GMT
#2044
man i still want to lynch rayne. like, this doesn't strike me as a townie mindset:

On September 16 2013 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not need to make a case on anyone, i want to lynch OP today.
Isn't it annoying when a townie will not tell you what makes you scum? You probably need to kill me next night.


On September 16 2013 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 04:40 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Btw I would love to know how I'm a main candidate without a single fucking real case on me.

The only case that has been presented is a kush case that was 1) wrong and 2) I debunked.

tbh i do not understand that either. People who are voting for you should make a case. kush has a case but i do not think that's good and you have given an acceptable defence to it.

I do not however understand why should i make a case on someone i do not even want to lynch today?


if you think someone is scum, you should explain why... otherwise what if you die? what if your other case is wrong? and more importantly, it gives people more stances that they can use to read you.


it's just, like, trying to get rayn lynched is going to take so much effort, and i have no idea if i'll gain any traction at all...

i'm honestly a little less certain than I was yesterday, because rayn doesn't feel like he's been as aggressively and retardedly confrontational as I expect scum-him to be. but I really don't see how you can have 16 pages of filter as town and have your only real cases/pushes be the terrible tunnel on me that was based on nitpicking and misconstruing my posts, and now his push on OP that is entirely "there can't be two survivors".

it's like, he if anyone would do all that yelling and bad arguing to try to get me mislynched as scum... but would he really?

Can people talk to me here about rayn?

I feel like zealos is obviscum though and would rather lynch him for the moment.

i need to reread bh's filter post-claim and see how I feel about his lynch. I could maybe get down with it, though, in large part because of the breadcrumb thing.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 15 2013 20:59 GMT
#2045
On September 16 2013 05:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So SnB what does Zealos do as scum and how is it different from his town games?

not really sure how to answer this. his only scum games were over a year ago. in both town and scum games at that point he played completely differently than he has in his past three games this year (all town) and this game. I guess you have a point - I can argue "there's a difference in his play from his previous town games / recent town meta, and it's scummy" but I can't say " this is the same as his recent scum meta" because that doesnt exist.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 15 2013 21:02 GMT
#2046
ok also i have no idea how there would be a difference in bh's filter between him being SK and him being survivor. any ideas? or should we just lynch him for the breadcrumb?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 21:05 GMT
#2047
I don't think this game has 2 survivors + the night kill points towards SK. This game definitely does not have 2 survivors and SK.

Like, do you seriously think mafia hit WoS?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 21:10 GMT
#2048
On September 16 2013 05:53 strongandbig wrote:
man i still want to lynch rayne. like, this doesn't strike me as a townie mindset:
+ Show Spoiler +

On September 16 2013 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not need to make a case on anyone, i want to lynch OP today.
Isn't it annoying when a townie will not tell you what makes you scum? You probably need to kill me next night.


On September 16 2013 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 04:40 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Btw I would love to know how I'm a main candidate without a single fucking real case on me.

The only case that has been presented is a kush case that was 1) wrong and 2) I debunked.

tbh i do not understand that either. People who are voting for you should make a case. kush has a case but i do not think that's good and you have given an acceptable defence to it.

I do not however understand why should i make a case on someone i do not even want to lynch today?


if you think someone is scum, you should explain why... otherwise what if you die? what if your other case is wrong? and more importantly, it gives people more stances that they can use to read you.


it's just, like, trying to get rayn lynched is going to take so much effort, and i have no idea if i'll gain any traction at all...

i'm honestly a little less certain than I was yesterday, because rayn doesn't feel like he's been as aggressively and retardedly confrontational as I expect scum-him to be. but I really don't see how you can have 16 pages of filter as town and have your only real cases/pushes be the terrible tunnel on me that was based on nitpicking and misconstruing my posts, and now his push on OP that is entirely "there can't be two survivors".

it's like, he if anyone would do all that yelling and bad arguing to try to get me mislynched as scum... but would he really?


Can people talk to me here about rayn?
+ Show Spoiler +

I feel like zealos is obviscum though and would rather lynch him for the moment.

i need to reread bh's filter post-claim and see how I feel about his lynch. I could maybe get down with it, though, in large part because of the breadcrumb thing
.

Lynching rayn is bad. Just play the game by rayn his rules and he will find the scummers eventually. Rayn was completely wrong about the scummers in his first 20 pages of filter in Persona. Then he got it right.

There is nothing scummy about what rayn is doing. You might dislike that he is hunting you, but at least he is hunting. You are also not getting lynched so I don't really see why you are being so annoyed.

btw, if there weren't people like rayn then you would go into lylo with a LOT LESS information. rayn hunts active posters in his games. Unlike others.

I had a good night of sleep.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 15 2013 21:15 GMT
#2049
On September 16 2013 06:10 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 05:53 strongandbig wrote:
man i still want to lynch rayne. like, this doesn't strike me as a townie mindset:
+ Show Spoiler +

On September 16 2013 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not need to make a case on anyone, i want to lynch OP today.
Isn't it annoying when a townie will not tell you what makes you scum? You probably need to kill me next night.


On September 16 2013 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 04:40 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Btw I would love to know how I'm a main candidate without a single fucking real case on me.

The only case that has been presented is a kush case that was 1) wrong and 2) I debunked.

tbh i do not understand that either. People who are voting for you should make a case. kush has a case but i do not think that's good and you have given an acceptable defence to it.

I do not however understand why should i make a case on someone i do not even want to lynch today?


if you think someone is scum, you should explain why... otherwise what if you die? what if your other case is wrong? and more importantly, it gives people more stances that they can use to read you.


it's just, like, trying to get rayn lynched is going to take so much effort, and i have no idea if i'll gain any traction at all...

i'm honestly a little less certain than I was yesterday, because rayn doesn't feel like he's been as aggressively and retardedly confrontational as I expect scum-him to be. but I really don't see how you can have 16 pages of filter as town and have your only real cases/pushes be the terrible tunnel on me that was based on nitpicking and misconstruing my posts, and now his push on OP that is entirely "there can't be two survivors".

it's like, he if anyone would do all that yelling and bad arguing to try to get me mislynched as scum... but would he really?


Can people talk to me here about rayn?
+ Show Spoiler +

I feel like zealos is obviscum though and would rather lynch him for the moment.

i need to reread bh's filter post-claim and see how I feel about his lynch. I could maybe get down with it, though, in large part because of the breadcrumb thing
.

Lynching rayn is bad. Just play the game by rayn his rules and he will find the scummers eventually. Rayn was completely wrong about the scummers in his first 20 pages of filter in Persona. Then he got it right.

There is nothing scummy about what rayn is doing. You might dislike that he is hunting you, but at least he is hunting. You are also not getting lynched so I don't really see why you are being so annoyed.

btw, if there weren't people like rayn then you would go into lylo with a LOT LESS information. rayn hunts active posters in his games. Unlike others.


i disagree. rayn makes the thread too long and hard to re-read and analyze in-depth. regardless of his alignment i think having him in a game hurts town.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 21:18 GMT
#2050
On September 16 2013 06:15 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 06:10 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 05:53 strongandbig wrote:
man i still want to lynch rayne. like, this doesn't strike me as a townie mindset:
+ Show Spoiler +

On September 16 2013 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not need to make a case on anyone, i want to lynch OP today.
Isn't it annoying when a townie will not tell you what makes you scum? You probably need to kill me next night.


On September 16 2013 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 04:40 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Btw I would love to know how I'm a main candidate without a single fucking real case on me.

The only case that has been presented is a kush case that was 1) wrong and 2) I debunked.

tbh i do not understand that either. People who are voting for you should make a case. kush has a case but i do not think that's good and you have given an acceptable defence to it.

I do not however understand why should i make a case on someone i do not even want to lynch today?


if you think someone is scum, you should explain why... otherwise what if you die? what if your other case is wrong? and more importantly, it gives people more stances that they can use to read you.


it's just, like, trying to get rayn lynched is going to take so much effort, and i have no idea if i'll gain any traction at all...

i'm honestly a little less certain than I was yesterday, because rayn doesn't feel like he's been as aggressively and retardedly confrontational as I expect scum-him to be. but I really don't see how you can have 16 pages of filter as town and have your only real cases/pushes be the terrible tunnel on me that was based on nitpicking and misconstruing my posts, and now his push on OP that is entirely "there can't be two survivors".

it's like, he if anyone would do all that yelling and bad arguing to try to get me mislynched as scum... but would he really?


Can people talk to me here about rayn?
+ Show Spoiler +

I feel like zealos is obviscum though and would rather lynch him for the moment.

i need to reread bh's filter post-claim and see how I feel about his lynch. I could maybe get down with it, though, in large part because of the breadcrumb thing
.

Lynching rayn is bad. Just play the game by rayn his rules and he will find the scummers eventually. Rayn was completely wrong about the scummers in his first 20 pages of filter in Persona. Then he got it right.

There is nothing scummy about what rayn is doing. You might dislike that he is hunting you, but at least he is hunting. You are also not getting lynched so I don't really see why you are being so annoyed.

btw, if there weren't people like rayn then you would go into lylo with a LOT LESS information. rayn hunts active posters in his games. Unlike others.


i disagree. rayn makes the thread too long and hard to re-read and analyze in-depth. regardless of his alignment i think having him in a game hurts town.

Yeah totally.

Look at those first 2 days in aperture.

Rayn didn't say shit and town really won the game there.

I had a good night of sleep.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 21:27 GMT
#2051
On September 16 2013 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 04:40 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Btw I would love to know how I'm a main candidate without a single fucking real case on me.

The only case that has been presented is a kush case that was 1) wrong and 2) I debunked.

tbh i do not understand that either. People who are voting for you should make a case. kush has a case but i do not think that's good and you have given an acceptable defence to it.

I do not however understand why should i make a case on someone i do not even want to lynch today?


Did I ask you for one?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 21:29 GMT
#2052
On September 16 2013 06:15 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 06:10 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 05:53 strongandbig wrote:
man i still want to lynch rayne. like, this doesn't strike me as a townie mindset:
+ Show Spoiler +

On September 16 2013 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not need to make a case on anyone, i want to lynch OP today.
Isn't it annoying when a townie will not tell you what makes you scum? You probably need to kill me next night.


On September 16 2013 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 04:40 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Btw I would love to know how I'm a main candidate without a single fucking real case on me.

The only case that has been presented is a kush case that was 1) wrong and 2) I debunked.

tbh i do not understand that either. People who are voting for you should make a case. kush has a case but i do not think that's good and you have given an acceptable defence to it.

I do not however understand why should i make a case on someone i do not even want to lynch today?


if you think someone is scum, you should explain why... otherwise what if you die? what if your other case is wrong? and more importantly, it gives people more stances that they can use to read you.


it's just, like, trying to get rayn lynched is going to take so much effort, and i have no idea if i'll gain any traction at all...

i'm honestly a little less certain than I was yesterday, because rayn doesn't feel like he's been as aggressively and retardedly confrontational as I expect scum-him to be. but I really don't see how you can have 16 pages of filter as town and have your only real cases/pushes be the terrible tunnel on me that was based on nitpicking and misconstruing my posts, and now his push on OP that is entirely "there can't be two survivors".

it's like, he if anyone would do all that yelling and bad arguing to try to get me mislynched as scum... but would he really?


Can people talk to me here about rayn?
+ Show Spoiler +

I feel like zealos is obviscum though and would rather lynch him for the moment.

i need to reread bh's filter post-claim and see how I feel about his lynch. I could maybe get down with it, though, in large part because of the breadcrumb thing
.

Lynching rayn is bad. Just play the game by rayn his rules and he will find the scummers eventually. Rayn was completely wrong about the scummers in his first 20 pages of filter in Persona. Then he got it right.

There is nothing scummy about what rayn is doing. You might dislike that he is hunting you, but at least he is hunting. You are also not getting lynched so I don't really see why you are being so annoyed.

btw, if there weren't people like rayn then you would go into lylo with a LOT LESS information. rayn hunts active posters in his games. Unlike others.


i disagree. rayn makes the thread too long and hard to re-read and analyze in-depth. regardless of his alignment i think having him in a game hurts town.

This is such bullshit and such a cheap shot. Spewing bullshit like a monkey. Probably heard it somewhere else first?
Fucking back this up? You can't. Rayn post a lot but that is a quality IN BOTH ALIGNMENTS. Nothing else.

Fact that you can't keep up with it is your fault. Because you can't keep up. jubjub.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 21:29 GMT
#2053
/end rage
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 21:31 GMT
#2054
On September 16 2013 06:27 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2013 04:40 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Btw I would love to know how I'm a main candidate without a single fucking real case on me.

The only case that has been presented is a kush case that was 1) wrong and 2) I debunked.

tbh i do not understand that either. People who are voting for you should make a case. kush has a case but i do not think that's good and you have given an acceptable defence to it.

I do not however understand why should i make a case on someone i do not even want to lynch today?


Did I ask you for one?

Are you here?
I had a good night of sleep.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 21:36 GMT
#2055
Koshi still not making a case on me despite a vote on me. What a suprise
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 21:36 GMT
#2056
Can you give me your 5 most likely townreads + reasons.

I'll type up why I think you are a scummer :D
I had a good night of sleep.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 15 2013 21:39 GMT
#2057
On September 16 2013 06:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't think this game has 2 survivors + the night kill points towards SK. This game definitely does not have 2 survivors and SK.

Like, do you seriously think mafia hit WoS?

no, but given that no one has claimed a shot taken i can't be sure. wos could have been vigged by someone who has bullets left and doesnt want to claim.

like, also it's totally possible that scum shot wos in order to make us think there's an sk and lynch bh (wifomwifom).
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 15 2013 21:45 GMT
#2058
On September 16 2013 06:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 06:15 strongandbig wrote:
On September 16 2013 06:10 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 05:53 strongandbig wrote:
man i still want to lynch rayne. like, this doesn't strike me as a townie mindset:
+ Show Spoiler +

On September 16 2013 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not need to make a case on anyone, i want to lynch OP today.
Isn't it annoying when a townie will not tell you what makes you scum? You probably need to kill me next night.


On September 16 2013 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 04:40 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Btw I would love to know how I'm a main candidate without a single fucking real case on me.

The only case that has been presented is a kush case that was 1) wrong and 2) I debunked.

tbh i do not understand that either. People who are voting for you should make a case. kush has a case but i do not think that's good and you have given an acceptable defence to it.

I do not however understand why should i make a case on someone i do not even want to lynch today?


if you think someone is scum, you should explain why... otherwise what if you die? what if your other case is wrong? and more importantly, it gives people more stances that they can use to read you.


it's just, like, trying to get rayn lynched is going to take so much effort, and i have no idea if i'll gain any traction at all...

i'm honestly a little less certain than I was yesterday, because rayn doesn't feel like he's been as aggressively and retardedly confrontational as I expect scum-him to be. but I really don't see how you can have 16 pages of filter as town and have your only real cases/pushes be the terrible tunnel on me that was based on nitpicking and misconstruing my posts, and now his push on OP that is entirely "there can't be two survivors".

it's like, he if anyone would do all that yelling and bad arguing to try to get me mislynched as scum... but would he really?


Can people talk to me here about rayn?
+ Show Spoiler +

I feel like zealos is obviscum though and would rather lynch him for the moment.

i need to reread bh's filter post-claim and see how I feel about his lynch. I could maybe get down with it, though, in large part because of the breadcrumb thing
.

Lynching rayn is bad. Just play the game by rayn his rules and he will find the scummers eventually. Rayn was completely wrong about the scummers in his first 20 pages of filter in Persona. Then he got it right.

There is nothing scummy about what rayn is doing. You might dislike that he is hunting you, but at least he is hunting. You are also not getting lynched so I don't really see why you are being so annoyed.

btw, if there weren't people like rayn then you would go into lylo with a LOT LESS information. rayn hunts active posters in his games. Unlike others.


i disagree. rayn makes the thread too long and hard to re-read and analyze in-depth. regardless of his alignment i think having him in a game hurts town.

Yeah totally.

Look at those first 2 days in aperture.

Rayn didn't say shit and town really won the game there.



town lost for reasons that had nothing to do with rayn in that game, he played fine. he didn't distract them by being a lynch prospect and he used his PR pretty well.

On September 16 2013 06:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 06:15 strongandbig wrote:
On September 16 2013 06:10 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 05:53 strongandbig wrote:
man i still want to lynch rayne. like, this doesn't strike me as a townie mindset:
+ Show Spoiler +

On September 16 2013 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not need to make a case on anyone, i want to lynch OP today.
Isn't it annoying when a townie will not tell you what makes you scum? You probably need to kill me next night.


On September 16 2013 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 04:40 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Btw I would love to know how I'm a main candidate without a single fucking real case on me.

The only case that has been presented is a kush case that was 1) wrong and 2) I debunked.

tbh i do not understand that either. People who are voting for you should make a case. kush has a case but i do not think that's good and you have given an acceptable defence to it.

I do not however understand why should i make a case on someone i do not even want to lynch today?


if you think someone is scum, you should explain why... otherwise what if you die? what if your other case is wrong? and more importantly, it gives people more stances that they can use to read you.


it's just, like, trying to get rayn lynched is going to take so much effort, and i have no idea if i'll gain any traction at all...

i'm honestly a little less certain than I was yesterday, because rayn doesn't feel like he's been as aggressively and retardedly confrontational as I expect scum-him to be. but I really don't see how you can have 16 pages of filter as town and have your only real cases/pushes be the terrible tunnel on me that was based on nitpicking and misconstruing my posts, and now his push on OP that is entirely "there can't be two survivors".

it's like, he if anyone would do all that yelling and bad arguing to try to get me mislynched as scum... but would he really?


Can people talk to me here about rayn?
+ Show Spoiler +

I feel like zealos is obviscum though and would rather lynch him for the moment.

i need to reread bh's filter post-claim and see how I feel about his lynch. I could maybe get down with it, though, in large part because of the breadcrumb thing
.

Lynching rayn is bad. Just play the game by rayn his rules and he will find the scummers eventually. Rayn was completely wrong about the scummers in his first 20 pages of filter in Persona. Then he got it right.

There is nothing scummy about what rayn is doing. You might dislike that he is hunting you, but at least he is hunting. You are also not getting lynched so I don't really see why you are being so annoyed.

btw, if there weren't people like rayn then you would go into lylo with a LOT LESS information. rayn hunts active posters in his games. Unlike others.


i disagree. rayn makes the thread too long and hard to re-read and analyze in-depth. regardless of his alignment i think having him in a game hurts town.

This is such bullshit and such a cheap shot. Spewing bullshit like a monkey. Probably heard it somewhere else first?
Fucking back this up? You can't. Rayn post a lot but that is a quality IN BOTH ALIGNMENTS. Nothing else.

Fact that you can't keep up with it is your fault. Because you can't keep up. jubjub.

what does his alignment have to do with it? I'm saying he plays that way as both alignments and as both alignments it hurts town.

and it's not that i'm having trouble keeping up in this game, it's a mini and the speed is fine. it's that rayn jumps from one momentary interaction to the next so quickly that there's no time to analyze in depth and in context while keeping up with the thread.

there is no way his filter can have a coherent narrative if it's constantly posting about every little thing that happens, and townies' filters should have coherent narratives because that's how you establish that you're town, and that's how you persuade people to follow your reads, and that's how you make an environment where it's hard for scum to stay hidden.

but anyway we should probably argue about this post game because as we've both agreed, it has nothing to do with rayn's alignment. he plays this terrible spammy style as both town and scum.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 21:45 GMT
#2059
We should.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 21:58 GMT
#2060
On September 12 2013 07:51 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 07:44 kushm4sta wrote:
On September 12 2013 07:19 Papa_Smurf wrote:
btw kush, raynp, grock.

Please don't spam. I'm begging you guys. Makes the game freakin impossible to read.

And SnB i have an idea how to do it.


ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! How dare you include me with the spammers?!! I never spam. Who the fuck is this smurf coward? anyone know his real identity?


I'm finding it extremely odd that you would actually feel mad about that given I have played with you in multiple games and know you have a tendency to post alot, sometimes in an anti-town fashion (unless you recently changed your meta).

And the fact that I didn't say it in offensive fashion either is another check against you thus far. It feels like forced emotion

Is this true? Did Kush ever spam?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 255
SteadfastSC 113
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
910 64
Bale 15
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1083
Other Games
summit1g6956
Grubby2335
shahzam592
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 62
• Hupsaiya 36
• Hinosc 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21265
Other Games
• imaqtpie660
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.