• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7868 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 105

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 216 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:20 GMT
#2081
On September 16 2013 08:19 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:18 Koshi wrote:
woopiefuckingdoo you got a townread on PS.

better claim veteran!!!!!

you guys are pushing somebody who I think is very likely town into being lynched in a cycle when we have a practically mod-confirmed anti-town.

He wasn't going to get lynched. Unless OP would do something spectacular I was always going back to him.

FFS
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 23:21 GMT
#2082
On September 16 2013 08:19 Koshi wrote:
Btw.

Please paste your entire role pm.


Thank you!

What's the point? If I was scum obviously I would have a fake role PM before I did this.

There are many kinds of veterans, 1 shot, regenerating and bulletproof. I don't want to give scum full details on what kind I am.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 23:21 GMT
#2083
On September 16 2013 08:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:19 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 16 2013 08:18 Koshi wrote:
woopiefuckingdoo you got a townread on PS.

better claim veteran!!!!!

you guys are pushing somebody who I think is very likely town into being lynched in a cycle when we have a practically mod-confirmed anti-town.

He wasn't going to get lynched. Unless OP would do something spectacular I was always going back to him.

FFS

WTF? Who votes for somebody they don't actually planning on lynching????
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:22 GMT
#2084
On September 16 2013 08:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:20 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 08:19 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 16 2013 08:18 Koshi wrote:
woopiefuckingdoo you got a townread on PS.

better claim veteran!!!!!

you guys are pushing somebody who I think is very likely town into being lynched in a cycle when we have a practically mod-confirmed anti-town.

He wasn't going to get lynched. Unless OP would do something spectacular I was always going back to him.

FFS

WTF? Who votes for somebody they don't actually planning on lynching????

Because I want to have reads on all the scummers. After OP, PS is second.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:23 GMT
#2085
On September 16 2013 08:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:19 Koshi wrote:
Btw.

Please paste your entire role pm.


Thank you!

What's the point? If I was scum obviously I would have a fake role PM before I did this.

There are many kinds of veterans, 1 shot, regenerating and bulletproof. I don't want to give scum full details on what kind I am.

POST THE ENTIRE ROLE PM = THX

What is the point not doing so?


ARE YOU FUCKING SCUM?
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 15 2013 23:23 GMT
#2086
On September 16 2013 06:02 strongandbig wrote:
ok also i have no idea how there would be a difference in bh's filter between him being SK and him being survivor. any ideas? or should we just lynch him for the breadcrumb?

SnB scum just for this post.
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 23:24 GMT
#2087
On September 16 2013 08:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:21 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 16 2013 08:20 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 08:19 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 16 2013 08:18 Koshi wrote:
woopiefuckingdoo you got a townread on PS.

better claim veteran!!!!!

you guys are pushing somebody who I think is very likely town into being lynched in a cycle when we have a practically mod-confirmed anti-town.

He wasn't going to get lynched. Unless OP would do something spectacular I was always going back to him.

FFS

WTF? Who votes for somebody they don't actually planning on lynching????

Because I want to have reads on all the scummers. After OP, PS is second.

I'm supposed to assume that people voting on somebody don't actually have an intent to lynch the person they are voting for?
Are you kidding me!!?!
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 23:24 GMT
#2088
this "argument" looks fake as hell so you guys can stop now.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 23:25 GMT
#2089
On September 16 2013 08:23 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:21 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 16 2013 08:19 Koshi wrote:
Btw.

Please paste your entire role pm.


Thank you!

What's the point? If I was scum obviously I would have a fake role PM before I did this.

There are many kinds of veterans, 1 shot, regenerating and bulletproof. I don't want to give scum full details on what kind I am.

POST THE ENTIRE ROLE PM = THX

What is the point not doing so?


ARE YOU FUCKING SCUM?

I gave you the point, it gives scum WIFOM on whether they should shoot me again or not.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 15 2013 23:26 GMT
#2090
On September 16 2013 08:24 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:22 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 08:21 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 16 2013 08:20 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 08:19 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 16 2013 08:18 Koshi wrote:
woopiefuckingdoo you got a townread on PS.

better claim veteran!!!!!

you guys are pushing somebody who I think is very likely town into being lynched in a cycle when we have a practically mod-confirmed anti-town.

He wasn't going to get lynched. Unless OP would do something spectacular I was always going back to him.

FFS

WTF? Who votes for somebody they don't actually planning on lynching????

Because I want to have reads on all the scummers. After OP, PS is second.

I'm supposed to assume that people voting on somebody don't actually have an intent to lynch the person they are voting for?
Are you kidding me!!?!

You're supposed to assume that whoever someone votes, he wants the person dead.
Oh wait, too complicated for you.
Right.

Also you are 1 shot bulletproof, so it doesnt even matter that you arent posting your role pm.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:26 GMT
#2091
POST THE FUCKING ROLE PM
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:30 GMT
#2092
He is fucking scum.

He just went all out and is hesitant about posting the role pm.

hahahahahhaa.


Going to vote this for worst mafia play 2013.

I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 15 2013 23:33 GMT
#2093
On September 16 2013 08:30 Koshi wrote:
He is fucking scum.

He just went all out and is hesitant about posting the role pm.

hahahahahhaa.


Going to vote this for worst mafia play 2013.


lol so why would scum claim vet first? Especially since grack is under no pressure. Makes no sense to me as a scum play.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 23:34 GMT
#2094
this is one of the most staged things ive ever seen, heard it here first koshi and grack are scum
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 23:34 GMT
#2095
I cannot believe that you are making me post my role PM right now. This is fucking unbelievable. If I didn't have you screaming about role PM's scum would believe that my night life was regenerating.

From: ShiaoPi [ 1858 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Golden Sun Mafia Role PM
Date: 9/11/13 22:28
You are Donpa, the honorable thief, ex-mayor of Lunpa and son to the legendary Lunpa! When you were young, people were comparing you to your ingenious father and his exploits.That however was ages ago, now you are a very old man, heartbroken over the way your son Dodonpa has sullied Lunpa's memory by ruling over Lunpa with an iron fist. After Isaac defeats Dodonpa and frees Lunpa out of your sons grip, you have been more than happy to keep Dodonpa jailed as long as he needs to learn some virtue. Grateful for Isaac's intervention you have pledged yourself and your city to his cause. Being as old as you are also has some benefits. Your vast experience in all manner of things has made you a much more careful man, ever vigilant and watchful. You can lliterally sniff out danger as it approaches. You are able to survive a KP once in the game. You win with the Protectors of Weyard, when all threats to Weyard have been eliminated
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:34 GMT
#2096
On September 16 2013 08:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:30 Koshi wrote:
He is fucking scum.

He just went all out and is hesitant about posting the role pm.

hahahahahhaa.


Going to vote this for worst mafia play 2013.


lol so why would scum claim vet first? Especially since grack is under no pressure. Makes no sense to me as a scum play.

It completely doesn't. I don't fucking understand it. I FUCKING DON'T UNDERSTAND IT.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 23:34 GMT
#2097
Grackaroni why?
Don't post your role PM.
He is not scum, but the "info we got" means nothing because there is no info..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 23:34 GMT
#2098
....
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 23:35 GMT
#2099
On September 16 2013 08:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni why?
Don't post your role PM.
He is not scum, but the "info we got" means nothing because there is no info..


how fake does this look on a scale of 1/10?
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:35 GMT
#2100
You can't post the time of the role pm ffs. Jeezus.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
GuemChi 1486
Artosis 625
910 80
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Bale 20
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm190
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
taco 572
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox530
Other Games
summit1g8096
Doublelift1945
JimRising 582
C9.Mang0358
Day[9].tv334
PiGStarcraft253
Maynarde114
WinterStarcraft65
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv334
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 6m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.