• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:09
CEST 19:09
KST 02:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9483 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 107

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 216 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 00:02 GMT
#2121
[image loading]

alright guys we piled more shit on vayne. lets get outta here.
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 00:03 GMT
#2122
Grack is 100% certain he got shot last night or he just did the dumbest move ever as vet knowing there is a RB.

The "good" news is he is going to get shot because grack is indeed 100% town and everybody agrees on that.

Let's see if there is a RB on somebody tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 00:03 GMT
#2123
haha VA.
you silly scummer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 00:04 GMT
#2124
There is really 0 reasons why Koshi/rayn/grack/Kush scumteam needs to pile shit on you. You can't push a lynch. You have never pushed a lynch and you never can.

Really. Leaving VA alive as scummer is not a problem at all. Rayn dies faster than you do.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 00:05 GMT
#2125
On September 16 2013 09:04 Koshi wrote:
There is really 0 reasons why Koshi/rayn/grack/Kush scumteam needs to pile shit on you. You can't push a lynch. You have never pushed a lynch and you never can.

Really. Leaving VA alive as scummer is not a problem at all. Rayn dies faster than you do.


says the kid that sheeped my lynch day one. do you ever stop lying faggot? im getting sick of it.
I come in for the scraps
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 00:06 GMT
#2126
On September 16 2013 08:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:19 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 16 2013 08:18 Koshi wrote:
woopiefuckingdoo you got a townread on PS.

better claim veteran!!!!!

you guys are pushing somebody who I think is very likely town into being lynched in a cycle when we have a practically mod-confirmed anti-town.

He wasn't going to get lynched. Unless OP would do something spectacular I was always going back to him.

FFS


aww man i gotta put in EFFORT what is this communist russia
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 00:06 GMT
#2127
On September 16 2013 09:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 09:04 Koshi wrote:
There is really 0 reasons why Koshi/rayn/grack/Kush scumteam needs to pile shit on you. You can't push a lynch. You have never pushed a lynch and you never can.

Really. Leaving VA alive as scummer is not a problem at all. Rayn dies faster than you do.


says the kid that sheeped my lynch day one. do you ever stop lying faggot? im getting sick of it.

Yeah, that wasn't because you pushed the lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 00:08 GMT
#2128
On September 16 2013 09:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 09:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 16 2013 09:04 Koshi wrote:
There is really 0 reasons why Koshi/rayn/grack/Kush scumteam needs to pile shit on you. You can't push a lynch. You have never pushed a lynch and you never can.

Really. Leaving VA alive as scummer is not a problem at all. Rayn dies faster than you do.


says the kid that sheeped my lynch day one. do you ever stop lying faggot? im getting sick of it.

Yeah, that wasn't because you pushed the lynch.


so according to you my lynch happened with me not even having to push it, yet I can never get a lynch off. interesting inconsistency there.
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 00:11 GMT
#2129
On September 16 2013 09:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 09:06 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 09:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 16 2013 09:04 Koshi wrote:
There is really 0 reasons why Koshi/rayn/grack/Kush scumteam needs to pile shit on you. You can't push a lynch. You have never pushed a lynch and you never can.

Really. Leaving VA alive as scummer is not a problem at all. Rayn dies faster than you do.


says the kid that sheeped my lynch day one. do you ever stop lying faggot? im getting sick of it.

Yeah, that wasn't because you pushed the lynch.


so according to you my lynch happened with me not even having to push it, yet I can never get a lynch off. interesting inconsistency there.

Well, I must admit I had some respect for your early reads. But outside that I just found the blubb guy the best lynch outside SnB who wasn't going to get lynched. I am pretty sure that all the other kids that voted blubb weren't voting him because Mr VA started the lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 00:12 GMT
#2130
On September 16 2013 09:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 09:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 16 2013 09:06 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 09:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 16 2013 09:04 Koshi wrote:
There is really 0 reasons why Koshi/rayn/grack/Kush scumteam needs to pile shit on you. You can't push a lynch. You have never pushed a lynch and you never can.

Really. Leaving VA alive as scummer is not a problem at all. Rayn dies faster than you do.


says the kid that sheeped my lynch day one. do you ever stop lying faggot? im getting sick of it.

Yeah, that wasn't because you pushed the lynch.


so according to you my lynch happened with me not even having to push it, yet I can never get a lynch off. interesting inconsistency there.

Well, I must admit I had some respect for your early reads. But outside that I just found the blubb guy the best lynch outside SnB who wasn't going to get lynched. I am pretty sure that all the other kids that voted blubb weren't voting him because Mr VA started the lynch.


then maybe you should have pushed your own better lynch if you're so good?
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 00:12 GMT
#2131
Only started. Never pushed. Ended being town so I don't even know why you are being proud of it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 00:12 GMT
#2132
On September 16 2013 09:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 09:11 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 09:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 16 2013 09:06 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 09:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 16 2013 09:04 Koshi wrote:
There is really 0 reasons why Koshi/rayn/grack/Kush scumteam needs to pile shit on you. You can't push a lynch. You have never pushed a lynch and you never can.

Really. Leaving VA alive as scummer is not a problem at all. Rayn dies faster than you do.


says the kid that sheeped my lynch day one. do you ever stop lying faggot? im getting sick of it.

Yeah, that wasn't because you pushed the lynch.


so according to you my lynch happened with me not even having to push it, yet I can never get a lynch off. interesting inconsistency there.

Well, I must admit I had some respect for your early reads. But outside that I just found the blubb guy the best lynch outside SnB who wasn't going to get lynched. I am pretty sure that all the other kids that voted blubb weren't voting him because Mr VA started the lynch.


then maybe you should have pushed your own better lynch if you're so good?

Where did I say I was good?
I had a good night of sleep.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 00:13 GMT
#2133
wait grack is a vet? why would you even claim that, i'm being lynched 100% today anyways.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 00:13 GMT
#2134
On September 16 2013 09:12 Koshi wrote:
Only started. Never pushed. Ended being town so I don't even know why you are being proud of it.


Im just debunking all the stupid lies you throw at me so everyone sees what a clueless hack/scum you are. Still waiting for quotes on anything you've accused me of so far. you already looked like a moron the first time, care to go 2/2?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 00:13 GMT
#2135
On September 16 2013 09:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 09:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 16 2013 09:11 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 09:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 16 2013 09:06 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 09:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 16 2013 09:04 Koshi wrote:
There is really 0 reasons why Koshi/rayn/grack/Kush scumteam needs to pile shit on you. You can't push a lynch. You have never pushed a lynch and you never can.

Really. Leaving VA alive as scummer is not a problem at all. Rayn dies faster than you do.


says the kid that sheeped my lynch day one. do you ever stop lying faggot? im getting sick of it.

Yeah, that wasn't because you pushed the lynch.


so according to you my lynch happened with me not even having to push it, yet I can never get a lynch off. interesting inconsistency there.

Well, I must admit I had some respect for your early reads. But outside that I just found the blubb guy the best lynch outside SnB who wasn't going to get lynched. I am pretty sure that all the other kids that voted blubb weren't voting him because Mr VA started the lynch.


then maybe you should have pushed your own better lynch if you're so good?

Where did I say I was good?


if you say some one is bad, you better be backing it up with your own skill. otherwise you can't say shit.
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 00:14 GMT
#2136
Ah w.e doesn't matter. I am totes town. We will see if you are a scummer or just terrible. Kinda funny that you started this game saying that you were bad at reading me and 50% of your scumhunting is saying I am scum.

PS: I am not
PSII: ^ this is not directed to you papa smurf



off to bed!
I had a good night of sleep.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 00:14 GMT
#2137
far be it from me, blazinghand, to say that you guys need to tone it down, but-- you guys need to tone it down. we dont' have time for a shitshow if we're gonna save me from being lynched today
For better or for worse, things had changed.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 16 2013 00:15 GMT
#2138
Grackaroni has been warned for including timestamps in his Role Claim. Why do you guys have to do this at 2 am to me :S
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 16 2013 00:18 GMT
#2139
On September 16 2013 09:14 Koshi wrote:
Ah w.e doesn't matter. I am totes town. We will see if you are a scummer or just terrible. Kinda funny that you started this game saying that you were bad at reading me and 50% of your scumhunting is saying I am scum.

PS: I am not
PSII: ^ this is not directed to you papa smurf



off to bed!


run out of answers and out of the thread again

de

ja

vu
I come in for the scraps
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 16 2013 00:20 GMT
#2140
Also cut down on your tone please. Both of you need to calm down. Unless you want me to swing the modkillhammer
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 120
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3698
Bisu 1906
Soulkey 1161
EffOrt 723
Mini 533
Larva 344
Horang2 239
ZerO 238
actioN 160
ggaemo 153
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 142
hero 89
Sharp 78
Mind 75
Shinee 56
sorry 49
Snow 40
Hyun 39
Barracks 36
Bale 29
Trap 24
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 20
NaDa 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5870
Dendi1394
XaKoH 371
420jenkins364
League of Legends
Reynor67
Counter-Strike
fl0m3824
pashabiceps720
Fnx 662
x6flipin430
edward26
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu242
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1382
Grubby1207
hiko831
FrodaN579
XBOCT258
Livibee215
TKL 117
C9.Mang0110
QueenE92
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)25
RotterdaM18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 70
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV685
League of Legends
• Nemesis3850
• TFBlade683
Other Games
• Shiphtur528
• imaqtpie106
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 51m
Patches Events
22h 51m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.