• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:36
CEST 20:36
KST 03:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9471 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 108

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 216 Next
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 16 2013 01:34 GMT
#2141
so that means grack is like modconfirmed town right
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 16 2013 02:20 GMT
#2142
On September 16 2013 10:34 strongandbig wrote:
so that means grack is like modconfirmed town right


He's confirmed anyways. His play has looked townie as shit anyways. Although that fucking claim was bad grack. You are better than that. If you thought you were shot, why would you give the mafia extra info? They would've been thinking doc over vet man. That's if they even hit you.

Anyways Koshi's "plan" is freaking dumb. It doesn't make sense. If this was his plan....

On September 16 2013 08:17 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 16 2013 08:11 Koshi wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are you really claiming veteran?

Fuck this game.

I really don't think I chose a bad time to claim... the information is useful.

And no the information isn't useful.

The fucking reason why I am on PS and not on OP is because I want to promote discussion and not let 48 hours go to waste because every fucker in here is voting on OP.


Why did he post this about kush's terrible case?

On September 15 2013 23:17 Koshi wrote:
Kush so town.


On September 15 2013 23:46 Koshi wrote:
Its win-win tbh. If you are scum you are bussing the red hatted smurf.

Now we just wait on OP.


There's a difference of pressuring for information, and just stirring up shit.

The above "plan" by koshi was just that, stirring up shit. I don't see how he planned to try to convince people to vote me, support bad cases, and not use his own case to pressure me, to just "get a read on me". And, after that, vote BH and convince anyone on my wagon to.

I believe Koshi is lying

What kind of town tries to form a legit wagon on me just to "promote discussion" despite a locked in lynch?

That's really the right way to go?
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 16 2013 02:22 GMT
#2143
Like seriously I've had to fucking defend myself from 4 (or 5) people all day instead of rereading other filters, and he was a large contributor of that.

Totally unacceptable from a town perspective
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 16 2013 02:29 GMT
#2144
Day 2 Votecount:

Old Partner (7): Pandain, Umasi, Grackaroni, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Papa_Smurf, VayneAuthority, Koshi

Papa_Smurf (4): Oatsmaster, kushm4sta, Koshi, Old Partner

Currently Old Partner is set to be lynched! Remember, voting is mandatory!


Next deadline:
Deadline date: Monday, Sep 16 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)


♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 16 2013 03:43 GMT
#2145
Please take a minute to mentally prepare yourself for a bombshell.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 16 2013 03:44 GMT
#2146
The more interesting thing about any of this is the absence of Zealos and Sno_Man.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 16 2013 03:44 GMT
#2147
Doesn't mean anything now, though.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 16 2013 03:46 GMT
#2148
I'm going to be the most unpopular player in the history of TL MAFIA by the end of this day but here goes.

Grack's Confession -By Grackaroni

Perhaps I was inspired by the master of fake-claims Raynepelikoneet. Or perhaps the completely insane, illogical plays of Chezinu. But fate had decided today was the day I was going to mark my name down in the history books, for better or for worse.

I don't want anyone to read into the timestamps for determining my alignment, because I swear on my honor as a GRACKEN, I switched the time stamps

The fake claim was a selfish play. I thought I could kill 2 birds with one stone. Successfully derail the wagon forming on Debears, who I believe is town, while completely confirming myself as town and setting myself up for a night kill. Mafia would have been forced to use both their RB and Night kill on me.

The truth is that If I was really veteran I would have breadcrumbed it; I made up all of the stuff about my "accidental SQUM. slip." Of believing that I knew BH had to be SK because I believed I was shot. I didn't consider the lack of a night kill at all for my immediate read on BH after the night post it was just my prior read on him.

I have never fake claimed before.

I've done lesser things in order to try to draw mafia into hitting me, for example in my last game, GoT, I had a post where my full objective was to make myself look blue to mafia and get myself out of the game
On August 16 2013 11:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 11:01 Mocsta wrote:
Big words.

What is your power?

Do u have a chance to be lord?

This sounds like a frog puffing up the chest

Who cares about roles/powers
No, I don't think Xatalos would give me lord.

The first part of my post doesn't concern you at all? Why focus on rolefishing?

I knew exactly what Mocsta meant in that game when he said what is your power, but I acted overly sensitive about role fishing to make mafia think I had a role. And it worked. The Mafia team with both Koshi/Rayn roleblocked me the next night but It wasn't enough to get me killed.

@Koshi, I am not actually a cocky enough player to believe that just because I am vet that I was definitely hit by scum,
@Debears I agree that would be a bad play if I was actually the veteran, and now in retrospect it probably was an even worse play for me to do as townie

I was very close to pulling it off. Hours before I made the post I PM'd ShiaoPi asking for a fake claim. I was close to posting the PM with the time stamps from hours ago and then without thinking I changed the time into the time from my VT Role Pm rather than just simply removing them. Mafia would never believe in a game where you can post your role PM's that a townie could be fake claiming a role; I would have forced mafia into using both their RB and their KP on me. The reason I chose the veteran claim instead of a cop claim is because if I somehow survived the night then I would have to come up with checks, and if my read on a player was wrong it would lose town the game. (Checked Zealos, he was scum. Zealos flips town. Grack is lynched. Grack flips town.) While if I somehow survived as "veteran" it's no big deal.

My intentions were good, but it all went so wrong... I don't even want to be killed off by mafia anymore because if I die now it would not be because of my reads and because of my claim but because of the "mod confirmed town". And besides, my status is having a negative influence on the town as a whole and it appears to be discouraging players from posting.

Since there is no reason not to at this point and people may ask for it, I will post my VT PM, This time of course devoid of time stamps.

You are the Mayor of Vale. You are Garet's Grandfather and one of the wisest persons in Vale. When the Proxians stole the Elemental Stars, you were among the elders, who listened to Isaac's report and you also witnessed the Wise One entrusting Isaac with the fate of the world. It was you, who asked Isaac if he wants to pursue the thiefs as ordered by the Wise One. Having received a positive answer you have decided to put Vale's full support behind him as he sets out to save not only the world but also two Valeans, Jenna and Kraden. You are a Protector of Weyard and have no powers besides your vote. Hunt down all threats to Weyard!

I'd like to believe that after this fiasco I have learned my lesson about fake claiming. Bookmark this post I pronounce that from this game forth, If I claim a role, I am either that role or mafia. There is no middle ground. Feel free to post this in any future game that I play and use it to lynch me if future Grack ever pulls this stunt again.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 16 2013 03:49 GMT
#2149
What is VT?
How did you come up with a fake claim?
Why did you now say you fake claimed?

None of this is scum to me but just confusing.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 16 2013 03:52 GMT
#2150
Can we also not make a big deal out of this, like not even respond except for clarification since he was just dumb. I don't want this shitting up the thread.

Like literally ignore everything regarding this.
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 03:53 GMT
#2151
VT=Vanilla Townie=Powerless
why did you post that, grack? what did you hope to achieve by posting that?
None of this is scum to me but just confusing.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 16 2013 03:55 GMT
#2152
On September 16 2013 12:49 Pandain wrote:
What is VT?
How did you come up with a fake claim?
Why did you now say you fake claimed?

None of this is scum to me but just confusing.

Vanilla Town/Green

All I had to do was PM ShiaoPi asking for one.

I wanted to be killed off for my play in the game, not because I accidentally posted timestamps which don't actually make me "mod-confirmed town"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 16 2013 03:56 GMT
#2153
On September 16 2013 12:53 Umasi wrote:
VT=Vanilla Townie=Powerless
why did you post that, grack? what did you hope to achieve by posting that?
Show nested quote +
None of this is scum to me but just confusing.

How long have you been lurking here?
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 03:58 GMT
#2154
a while.
I'm specifically avoiding getting involved in shitfests where poeple just shout at each other :|
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 04:03 GMT
#2155
Hi Umasi! While you are here, I was wondering if you could give us an update on your PS/DB read. Last you mentioned him was here.

On September 14 2013 11:06 Umasi wrote:
that would mean I think debs and zealot are town, and I think debs (papa smurf) could be, but zealot I'm less sure on.



And it's unclear what your read on PS/DB is. Could you clarify, please?
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 04:05 GMT
#2156
PS/DB is probably town.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 16 2013 04:13 GMT
#2157
Grack only read this spoiler

+ Show Spoiler +

Must
Resist
Killing
Grack

I don't really understand why you unfakeclaimed or what you hoped to accomplish by any of those actions. Don't bother explaining. No explanation can explain that other than "I was high as shit".


Do not read this second spoiler unless you want to see me rage some

+ Show Spoiler +

Honestly, I'm done playing for a while with this playerbase after this game. Absolutely ridiculous.
Whatever happened to the days where
1) People made cases
2) The accusees counter those cases
3) Everyone else got a read of the above
4) People do vote anaylsis at the end of each day

Like, honestly, I saw better play in my newbies than this fucking game
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 04:15 GMT
#2158
On September 16 2013 13:05 Umasi wrote:
PS/DB is probably town.


how probably is probably
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 16 2013 04:19 GMT
#2159
On the bright side, maybe raynp will actually see how dumb fakeclaiming is from the other side of the coin
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 16 2013 04:19 GMT
#2160
Papa if an accusation is dumb you ignore it, you were never going to get lynched today. I for instance ignore most accusations that I'm scum except if I actually perceive a threat to the change in where town should go.

Actually it's more a benefit, you can see how others respond to those arguments and then analyze from there.

You should respond less and analyze more. I have 7 pages of filter and I've said probably far more than 30 pages of filter from others.
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 116
BRAT_OK 79
MindelVK 24
Railgan 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2170
Bisu 1078
Dewaltoss 139
Shinee 55
Trap 32
Bale 23
NaDa 23
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 580
420jenkins412
Counter-Strike
fl0m4531
pashabiceps896
Fnx 642
x6flipin213
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3158
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1735
FrodaN868
B2W.Neo291
Livibee173
C9.Mang0146
TKL 93
QueenE83
RotterdaM68
Mew2King30
JuggernautJason7
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 14
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3165
• TFBlade747
Other Games
• Shiphtur1286
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV381
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 24m
Patches Events
21h 24m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.