• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:47
CEST 22:47
KST 05:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6149 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 109

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 216 Next
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 04:19 GMT
#2161
pretty probably?
why does it matter.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 04:20 GMT
#2162
On September 16 2013 13:19 Umasi wrote:
pretty probably?
why does it matter.


I'm trying to gauge whether I'll be able to convince you to lynch PS/DB instead of me
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 04:21 GMT
#2163
Like, with 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch, which means even if I unite everyone not-voting-for-me onto a glorious PS/DB wagon, I need to pick off one of the people voting for me presently. Just sort of sounding out my options here
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 04:22 GMT
#2164
BH, I think you've sounded very sincere this entire time, I'm tempted to believe the survivor claim, despite the WoS flip. But I think about it, you really can't be allowed to live to lylo, it'd be overhanging all game
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 04:24 GMT
#2165
Yeah that's a reasonable position to take, and is probably the position I'd take if I were in a game in which this happened. Not really sure I can argue with a policy lynch of a second survivor claim other than "it sucks to be me"
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 16 2013 04:24 GMT
#2166
On September 16 2013 13:21 Old Partner wrote:
Like, with 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch, which means even if I unite everyone not-voting-for-me onto a glorious PS/DB wagon, I need to pick off one of the people voting for me presently. Just sort of sounding out my options here

Your task was to catch scum and make a convincing case. Why don't you just go do that?
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 04:25 GMT
#2167
The worst part is, I can't even like say my wagon is being pushed by scum or whatever. They don't need to push OR not push my wagon, they're fine with my alive and fine with me getting lynched. If I hadn't claimed 3p I could at least try to see if people had bad motivations for pushing me, but who doesn't have a good motivation right now? ._.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 04:27 GMT
#2168
On September 16 2013 13:24 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 13:21 Old Partner wrote:
Like, with 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch, which means even if I unite everyone not-voting-for-me onto a glorious PS/DB wagon, I need to pick off one of the people voting for me presently. Just sort of sounding out my options here

Your task was to catch scum and make a convincing case. Why don't you just go do that?

Umasi doesn't plan on unvoting me because he's voting me as a matter of policy. Lynch the second Survivor claim. Most of the people on my wagon are like that. The people who aren't voting me can't even get on the PS/DB wagon. Honestly, Zealos is probably the optimal lynch today, the one most likely to hit scum. If I push him, though, all that happens is it's less likely PS/DB gets lynched instead of me.

My goal isn't for town to win-- my goal is for me to live. That means trying to get PS/DB lynched even if he's not the scummiest, since that's what the people who aren't voting for me seem to be going for. You really don't understand my situation at all, do you?
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 04:28 GMT
#2169
Like, when I die, I lose. The game is over for me. When I'm a townie or I'm a scum player, I go down in a blaze of glory because death is not the end. Whether it means writing amazing reads as town, or shitting up the thread as scum, I always have something I can do now to win after I die.

But as a Survivor with a pile of votes on me for reasons of policy, and another pile of votes on a difficult-to-lynch player who's constantly whining about being voted? I guess I should be trying to convince you to vote PS/DB. But it's not happening. There's no point in making a principled stand. Once I'm dead, it's gg.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 04:29 GMT
#2170
And of course whining about it doesn't help me, since people voting me on policy would need to be seriously convinced about PS/DB to unvote, and QQ isn't gonna do that. Bleagh. I guess I should see if I could convince you grack.

tell me about your PS/DB read. and your reason for voting me.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 16 2013 04:36 GMT
#2171
On September 16 2013 13:29 Old Partner wrote:
And of course whining about it doesn't help me, since people voting me on policy would need to be seriously convinced about PS/DB to unvote, and QQ isn't gonna do that. Bleagh. I guess I should see if I could convince you grack.

tell me about your PS/DB read. and your reason for voting me.

Debears has been pro-town all game long

Your breadcrumb for being survivor wasn't up to normal BH standards and S&B may have even somehow inexplicably found your actual SK breadcrumb.
I do not believe there has ever before been a game on TL with 2 survivors and 15 players.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 04:39 GMT
#2172
On September 16 2013 13:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 13:29 Old Partner wrote:
And of course whining about it doesn't help me, since people voting me on policy would need to be seriously convinced about PS/DB to unvote, and QQ isn't gonna do that. Bleagh. I guess I should see if I could convince you grack.

tell me about your PS/DB read. and your reason for voting me.

Debears has been pro-town all game long

Your breadcrumb for being survivor wasn't up to normal BH standards and S&B may have even somehow inexplicably found your actual SK breadcrumb.
I do not believe there has ever before been a game on TL with 2 survivors and 15 players.


You say debears has been pro-town all game long. Are you referring to his activity levels, his choice of target, his ability / willingness to convince other players, how he's affected town atmosphere, what reads he has had, or some other metric?

If I were SK, I would have claimed Vigilante. It's really that simple. Hell, if I were SK, I would claim SK and use my shots for the "good of the town" and try to get into a kingmaker scenario. I sure wouldn't claim survivor.

Your statement about the previous setups of 15-player games on TL is true, but I have been in many closed set games that were first-of-their-kinds on TL. It's not a strong argument for my survivorhood, but you can't OUTRIGHT dismiss the possibility.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 16 2013 04:44 GMT
#2173
You are wrong, because Grackaroni , the former Mayor of Vale , is no other than Aldorus , another Survivor!

Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 04:46 GMT
#2174
lol
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 04:46 GMT
#2175
On September 16 2013 13:44 Pandain wrote:
You are wrong, because Grackaroni , the former Mayor of Vale , is no other than Aldorus , another Survivor!



I read that and then flipped a bitch and then realized it was a joke
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 04:46 GMT
#2176
the only joke here is Grack's play
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 04:47 GMT
#2177
buuuuurn
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 04:48 GMT
#2178
I'm pretty proud of that one!
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 07:24 GMT
#2179
Ok so grack is not a vet.... So BH is not certainly SK.

@Papa Smurf
I eventually made a case btw. And I strongly believe it is better to scumhunt even if there is a locked lynch. I didn't know you would only have such limited time and that you would spend that little time to defend yourself against me and me not having cases.


So after the shitstorm yesterday my latest scumteam consists off:
PS, VA and benchplayers (Zealos, sn0man, Umasi)
BH is SK (less certain now, could be scum)
I had a good night of sleep.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 07:30 GMT
#2180
if I'm the SK how does this sound, I shoot who you tell me to shoot tonight and we lynch PS now? eh eh eh
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 517
ProTech143
Railgan 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1456
Trap 25
Bale 15
Dota 2
420jenkins544
Counter-Strike
fl0m4186
Fnx 630
minikerr2
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4418
Liquid`Hasu630
Other Games
summit1g4920
Liquid`RaSZi1724
B2W.Neo471
XaKoH 278
ToD241
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM97
QueenE65
JuggernautJason49
Mew2King32
PPMD22
FrodaN0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21236
Other Games
• Shiphtur1001
• imaqtpie840
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 13m
Patches Events
19h 13m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.