• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:43
CEST 05:43
KST 12:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6277 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 216 Next
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 08:29 GMT
#2201
On September 16 2013 17:08 Koshi wrote:
BH
1) Why did you keep these long notes on D1? You really read nothing out of that? I don't believe it.
2) The last 100 post you made were actually more anti-town than town. You have been promising shit to us but in the end you don't deliver. This is really the last time I waste a post to you.

plzdiethx!


1) The long notes were just there to distract
2) anything that's not a push on PS/DB only hurts me!
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 08:46 GMT
#2202
On September 16 2013 17:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 17:27 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 17:14 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 16 2013 17:09 Koshi wrote:
@grack.

I have played a shitton with Oats lately. Nuclear Winter Mafia, Titanic, Persona, Aperture and now this game.

What do you want to know?

Just what you think his alignment this game is and how you can tell. Every game I see someone talking about how Oats is the easiest player to read and I have absolutely no idea how to read him.

They told me this:
If Oats is agressive and in your face he is town.
If Oats is passive and shifty he is scum.

He was pretty passive and evasive in NWM in which he was scum with me. Not the biggest help to the scumteam.


Are there examples that you need to have to form an opinion about him? What bothers you about him this game?

I disagree with a lot of his posts and a lot of his ideas. but I would describe him as aggressive and in my face this game rather than passive and shifty.

Yeah, I really think he is town because of his meta.
+ I also think that PS is scum so I really don't have problems with Oats.

What do you think about VA?
My main problem with VA:
Except for the start for this game VA doesn't take hard stances on people. His hard defence on SnB was interesting, his vote on blubb was cool but after that he is really not doing anything anymore. VA comments too many times on things between x/y with "I am pretty sure one of x/y is scum", which is something I don't remember VA doing. Most of the time he has some sort of interesting conclusion or he is way more certain about somebody being scum than this.
Like I said before. I have been x/y too many times in VA his little "reads" that VA must think I am scum and that my counterparts must be town. But for some reason we all keep being scum...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 08:51 GMT
#2203
Certain is maybe the wrong word, stubborn describes it better. He only needs a little thingie to think somebody is scum for AN ENTIRE GAME. I would suggest that you read Persona and VA his filter. He is on johnnywup his ass for the entire game for the smallest thing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 16 2013 08:54 GMT
#2204
On September 16 2013 17:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 17:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 16 2013 17:27 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 17:14 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 16 2013 17:09 Koshi wrote:
@grack.

I have played a shitton with Oats lately. Nuclear Winter Mafia, Titanic, Persona, Aperture and now this game.

What do you want to know?

Just what you think his alignment this game is and how you can tell. Every game I see someone talking about how Oats is the easiest player to read and I have absolutely no idea how to read him.

They told me this:
If Oats is agressive and in your face he is town.
If Oats is passive and shifty he is scum.

He was pretty passive and evasive in NWM in which he was scum with me. Not the biggest help to the scumteam.


Are there examples that you need to have to form an opinion about him? What bothers you about him this game?

I disagree with a lot of his posts and a lot of his ideas. but I would describe him as aggressive and in my face this game rather than passive and shifty.

Yeah, I really think he is town because of his meta.
+ I also think that PS is scum so I really don't have problems with Oats.

What do you think about VA?
My main problem with VA:
Except for the start for this game VA doesn't take hard stances on people. His hard defence on SnB was interesting, his vote on blubb was cool but after that he is really not doing anything anymore. VA comments too many times on things between x/y with "I am pretty sure one of x/y is scum", which is something I don't remember VA doing. Most of the time he has some sort of interesting conclusion or he is way more certain about somebody being scum than this.
Like I said before. I have been x/y too many times in VA his little "reads" that VA must think I am scum and that my counterparts must be town. But for some reason we all keep being scum...

I have never played with Vayne before so I don't know if he ususally does the I'm pretty sure x/y is scum. But I agree that vayne is scummy. He just hasn't been here for town at all lately, I think he made a play to grab early town cred by making a case on blubbdavid and then when people started to write him off as town he got lazy and completely stopped analyzing the game.

That's actually a great catch on the lack of hard stances as well. For somebody who walked into the game absolutely confident somebody is town you would think he would have some new ones.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 08:55 GMT
#2205
On September 16 2013 06:59 Koshi wrote:
Ok. Seems like the red smurf is not answering. But partly why I think PS is scum.

When he was still smurfing. (And this only lasted for 3 pages lol)
1) He was easy to read. Nice pressure on Vayne + SnB.

2) He started asking questions about Kush to VA. While Kush had said nothing at all. This wouldn't be a problem if Mr smurf didn't know who Kush was, but surprise surprise, 200 posts later he is still on Kush.
So now I want to know if Debears can really read Kush. If he can't, he is scum.
and because I think Kush is town ---> Debears is likely scum.



On September 16 2013 07:32 Koshi wrote:
Then there is the fact that PS quality of posts when he is talking set-up speculation (see his post about the NK) or his defense of the kush case is way better and readable than his scumhunting posts. You can read that he has interesting ideas, there is some level of smartness coming from it.

The one-line scumhunting is just being agressive and there is nothing smart to read behind his scumhunt posts. (Early in the game he had smart questions to VA, now it is just bad questions.) The big post he did before Day 2 was really bad and everybody ended up with a scumread. "this I like about you" "this I don't like about you"
I am pretty sure he knew that post was so shitty he didn't bother formatting it better.


Grack your opinion on this?
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 16 2013 09:05 GMT
#2206
On September 16 2013 17:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 06:59 Koshi wrote:
Ok. Seems like the red smurf is not answering. But partly why I think PS is scum.

When he was still smurfing. (And this only lasted for 3 pages lol)
1) He was easy to read. Nice pressure on Vayne + SnB.

2) He started asking questions about Kush to VA. While Kush had said nothing at all. This wouldn't be a problem if Mr smurf didn't know who Kush was, but surprise surprise, 200 posts later he is still on Kush.
So now I want to know if Debears can really read Kush. If he can't, he is scum.
and because I think Kush is town ---> Debears is likely scum.



Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 07:32 Koshi wrote:
Then there is the fact that PS quality of posts when he is talking set-up speculation (see his post about the NK) or his defense of the kush case is way better and readable than his scumhunting posts. You can read that he has interesting ideas, there is some level of smartness coming from it.

The one-line scumhunting is just being agressive and there is nothing smart to read behind his scumhunt posts. (Early in the game he had smart questions to VA, now it is just bad questions.) The big post he did before Day 2 was really bad and everybody ended up with a scumread. "this I like about you" "this I don't like about you"
I am pretty sure he knew that post was so shitty he didn't bother formatting it better.


Grack your opinion on this?

I need a sec to look over some of the other points you are saying but I can understand him being suspicious of Kushm4sta before Kush came in and started using his meta because he kept promising to do things and then never followed through. It's possble that after that there might be some confirmation bias coming out because all Kush did was come in with a meta case against him, which wasn't even that good.

There was times when I would have considered Kushm4sta scum if it wasn't for the fact that I was so convinced that Zealos and Pandain were mafia and they both had their votes on the kushm4sta. Now I'm leaning town just from the fact that he seems to be looking into people's meta and trying to solve the game in the way that I think he scumhunts. Honestly Kushm4sta didn't have to do anything at this point because he's developed a reputation for being useless as either alignment, so if he was scum he probably could have gotten away with continuing to be useless.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 16 2013 09:07 GMT
#2207
I think as scum Kushm4sta would want town to believe that he is going to be useful, and him not having followed through made him look scummy
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:09 GMT
#2208
well i'm off to bed! my life is in your hands

please let me win!
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 09:13 GMT
#2209
On September 16 2013 18:07 Grackaroni wrote:
I think as scum Kushm4sta would want town to believe that he is going to be useful, and him not having followed through made him look scummy

Well, if Kush or rayn or both are scum I am going to be really sad after this game.

But my cases + ideas are out there. Going to peace out for a while and see what people have to say.

Wonder where The Snowman went to. I remember him being a long time away from the game in Persona. But he warned us for that. Now he is just MIA.
I had a good night of sleep.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:14 GMT
#2210
yeah it's almost like scum has to put in no effort today cause we're lynching me zzz
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 16 2013 09:16 GMT
#2211
Actually I do see something off in Debears big reads post. It seems like he has a lot of reasoning to believe that Vayne is scum and ended up with a slight town read on him for some reason.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 09:16 GMT
#2212
On September 16 2013 18:14 Old Partner wrote:
yeah it's almost like scum has to put in no effort today cause we're lynching me zzz

scum has to put in no effort today because you are not providing anything to unsettle them

at least I tried to put pressure on my biggest scumread but it made a townie claim vet instead. So nha. Shit aint working.
I had a good night of sleep.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:19 GMT
#2213
man i voted PS/DB! it's not like anyone except a few people were seriously considering not lynching me. Just as a matter of policy I can't imagine why you wouldn't lynch me. it's not about being right, it's about lynching extra survivor claims

bahhhhhhh bahhhh

this kind of bullshit always happens to me. I roll masoner, M1 another masoner is shot and people are like "omg 2 masoners in a 12 man game, no wai" EVEN THOUGH THE GUY I TARGETED N1 CLAIMED IT

and now I roll survivor and N1 another survivor is shot

wtf is this bullshit
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:20 GMT
#2214
man new rule I'm never claiming ever again before D2
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:20 GMT
#2215
I'm not sure I'm fulling getting across how bullshit this is
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 16 2013 09:21 GMT
#2216
Hooray for collaboration! Together we may actually be able to solve this game KoshI!!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 09:22 GMT
#2217
On September 16 2013 18:19 Old Partner wrote:
man i voted PS/DB! it's not like anyone except a few people were seriously considering not lynching me. Just as a matter of policy I can't imagine why you wouldn't lynch me. it's not about being right, it's about lynching extra survivor claims

bahhhhhhh bahhhh

this kind of bullshit always happens to me. I roll masoner, M1 another masoner is shot and people are like "omg 2 masoners in a 12 man game, no wai" EVEN THOUGH THE GUY I TARGETED N1 CLAIMED IT

and now I roll survivor and N1 another survivor is shot

wtf is this bullshit

Remember that time that there was a town vote rigger and he killed you day 1.
Good times!

The only thing that will take my vote of you is if the vigi claims. Then I might want to consider doing it. I can't believe a multishot town vigi unless scum has a veteran and shit like that.

I believe there is an SK and in no way there are 2 survivors and an SK

That is the main problem.
I had a good night of sleep.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:22 GMT
#2218
>mfw koshi grack PS/DB Pandain scumteam and everyone i've been talking to today has been freaking scum just yanking my chain
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:23 GMT
#2219
there's like no way there's a single-shot vigi, right? He'd have claimed already if he was gonna claim. Also there was only 1 nk, though yeah doctors vets etc, WoS does not make sense as a night shot.

I guess we can safely assume if there is a vigi he's multi-shot. seems kinda op in a mini though, i guess it would be less op to have a multi-shot vigi in a game with veterans, doctors, 2 survivors with 2-shot hiding, etc.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 16 2013 09:24 GMT
#2220
On September 16 2013 18:22 Old Partner wrote:
>mfw koshi grack PS/DB Pandain scumteam and everyone i've been talking to today has been freaking scum just yanking my chain

lmao, if that was the scum team this game would already be over. those are like the 4 most active and influential people in the game right now (maybe rayn)... just not really how the game works.
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft460
RuFF_SC2 213
ViBE101
Nina 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4973
GuemChi 1310
Terrorterran 90
910 73
Leta 39
NaDa 31
Bale 29
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1106
Other Games
summit1g7829
JimRising 591
C9.Mang0301
Trikslyr41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP108
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota213
League of Legends
• Lourlo942
• Stunt297
Other Games
• Shiphtur433
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 17m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.