• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7201 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 106

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 216 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 23:36 GMT
#2101
On September 16 2013 08:35 Koshi wrote:
You can't post the time of the role pm ffs. Jeezus.

Why do you switch all of a sudden? If I was scum I could have changed the time...
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:37 GMT
#2102
On September 16 2013 08:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:35 Koshi wrote:
You can't post the time of the role pm ffs. Jeezus.

Why do you switch all of a sudden? If I was scum I could have changed the time...

Yeah maybe it is allowed I don't know.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:38 GMT
#2103
Also I want VA death for being extremely stupid.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:39 GMT
#2104
dead*
Dnu what to do atm.

I guess I can believe the claim.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 23:39 GMT
#2105
On September 16 2013 08:38 Koshi wrote:
Also I want VA death for being extremely stupid.


this doesnt look believable at all, the 50 !!!! points and caps when ive never seen either of you ever type like that ever.

the fake anger is way too over the top.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 23:39 GMT
#2106
That's also assuming that Scum didn't get the fake role pm's in their PM with the real role PM, which is entirely possible
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:40 GMT
#2107
On September 16 2013 08:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:38 Koshi wrote:
Also I want VA death for being extremely stupid.


this doesnt look believable at all, the 50 !!!! points and caps when ive never seen either of you ever type like that ever.

the fake anger is way too over the top.

stfu VA. You are bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 23:41 GMT
#2108
scum resorting to ad hom attacks, nothing new there

lynch both with fire
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:41 GMT
#2109
On September 16 2013 08:39 Grackaroni wrote:
That's also assuming that Scum didn't get the fake role pm's in their PM with the real role PM, which is entirely possible

Are you trying to convince me you are scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:43 GMT
#2110
VA this game.

rayn/koshi
1 is scum

kush/koshi
1 is scum

Grack/koshi
both are scum



If this was a town VA he would already be certain I am scum. But this is scum VA spewing bullshit and distrust.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 23:45 GMT
#2111
On September 16 2013 08:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:39 Grackaroni wrote:
That's also assuming that Scum didn't get the fake role pm's in their PM with the real role PM, which is entirely possible

Are you trying to convince me you are scum?

it seems weird to me that you rule out these possibilities.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 23:45 GMT
#2112
On September 16 2013 08:43 Koshi wrote:
VA this game.

rayn/koshi
1 is scum

kush/koshi
1 is scum

Grack/koshi
both are scum



If this was a town VA he would already be certain I am scum. But this is scum VA spewing bullshit and distrust.


you're looking desperate again. mad cuz caught.

ill ask you once again to link me to any town game of mine where I have solid concrete reads and don't change them constantly, scuttle off now and be left quoteless again.
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:45 GMT
#2113
Ok we lynch OP(he is SK, or scum) and after that VA.

##unvote
##vote OP
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 23:45 GMT
#2114
Hey, of course Grackaroni fakeclaimed under no pressure and they staged a full retard shoutfest with Koshi. I also went on with this fake thing. We totally had to do this under absolutely zero pressure. We are all scum, damn Vayne solved the game!
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:46 GMT
#2115
On September 16 2013 08:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:43 Koshi wrote:
VA this game.

rayn/koshi
1 is scum

kush/koshi
1 is scum

Grack/koshi
both are scum



If this was a town VA he would already be certain I am scum. But this is scum VA spewing bullshit and distrust.


you're looking desperate again. mad cuz caught.

ill ask you once again to link me to any town game of mine where I have solid concrete reads and don't change them constantly, scuttle off now and be left quoteless again.

I don't have to do shit. I know how you play as town and you are not town now. You have 0 reads and the reads you have are just shitty remarks. Also, I know you are wrong about me. So yeah. You are scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 23:47 GMT
#2116
On September 16 2013 08:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey, of course Grackaroni fakeclaimed under no pressure and they staged a full retard shoutfest with Koshi. I also went on with this fake thing. We totally had to do this under absolutely zero pressure. We are all scum, damn Vayne solved the game!


the sad part is thats probably the scumteam. you guys are all trying to discredit me and it's hilarious xD still waiting on that case budd0
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 23:48 GMT
#2117
On September 16 2013 08:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 16 2013 08:43 Koshi wrote:
VA this game.

rayn/koshi
1 is scum

kush/koshi
1 is scum

Grack/koshi
both are scum



If this was a town VA he would already be certain I am scum. But this is scum VA spewing bullshit and distrust.


you're looking desperate again. mad cuz caught.

ill ask you once again to link me to any town game of mine where I have solid concrete reads and don't change them constantly, scuttle off now and be left quoteless again.

I don't have to do shit. I know how you play as town and you are not town now. You have 0 reads and the reads you have are just shitty remarks. Also, I know you are wrong about me. So yeah. You are scum.


You don't have to do shit, why's that? because you're scum and dont care about town? yea thought so.

you tried to pin stuff on me twice now and I raped your asshole silly both times. too easy.
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 23:50 GMT
#2118
If there is a 1-shot vigi please claim. I don't see a reason why you shouldn't and I think that we will solve a lot of shit if we know the shot came from town.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 23:50 GMT
#2119
On September 16 2013 08:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey, of course Grackaroni fakeclaimed under no pressure and they staged a full retard shoutfest with Koshi. I also went on with this fake thing. We totally had to do this under absolutely zero pressure. We are all scum, damn Vayne solved the game!


the sad part is thats probably the scumteam. you guys are all trying to discredit me and it's hilarious xD still waiting on that case budd0

If you have correctly indentified the scumteam why is your vote on a survivor?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 15 2013 23:51 GMT
#2120
On September 16 2013 08:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 08:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 16 2013 08:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey, of course Grackaroni fakeclaimed under no pressure and they staged a full retard shoutfest with Koshi. I also went on with this fake thing. We totally had to do this under absolutely zero pressure. We are all scum, damn Vayne solved the game!


the sad part is thats probably the scumteam. you guys are all trying to discredit me and it's hilarious xD still waiting on that case budd0

If you have correctly indentified the scumteam why is your vote on a survivor?


what do you think I am, a voterigger? I only have one vote. Why the desperation attacks instead of a real case?

I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 40
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto107
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister927
edward59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 689
ceh9622
Happy348
Sick166
crisheroes165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos991
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 59m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.