• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:20
CEST 01:20
KST 08:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9334 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 134 Next
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 17:53 GMT
#2361
On July 29 2013 02:42 FirmTofu wrote:
If anyone has any questions for me at all, please ask. I'll be completely honest. I don't think Vivax would push cDg so heavily if he was scum. There were clear reasons to think cDg was scum and I echoed his sentiment. I totally got what Vivax was trying to say from a town perspective. Austin has also looked town to me this entire game.

Just my 2cents. I know they don't matter much anymore. Looks like I'm a naive cop and 5T is paranoid. That's a bit odd.


So convenient, now that you turnout naive cop. So convenient. Of your totally bullshit anti-town plan.
You're not DT. You're scum.

LOL @backtrack from last night.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 19:21 GMT
#2362
On July 29 2013 02:50 TanGeng wrote:
@VE & Marv

Onegu was totally looking for a veteran to sheep and I'm looking at you.

After yesterday's mess, I'll be available if you ever want to hear and breakdown my case against FirmTofu & austinmcc/Vivax.
If you think I've got my read right, then you can make one last appeal and lead these townies to victory.


I was looking for the vet who has shared my same reads for the entire game to talk with so we could figure this game out.

@5T my scumteam is Jrkirby and either austin/vivax or JJD let me know what you think when you catch up.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 19:53 GMT
#2363
@firmtofu you believe jrkirby is scum yet, look at his actions last night they look really bad add into his previous bad filter and he is scum.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 28 2013 20:09 GMT
#2364
On July 29 2013 02:50 TanGeng wrote:
@VE & Marv

Onegu was totally looking for a veteran to sheep and I'm looking at you.

After yesterday's mess, I'll be available if you ever want to hear and breakdown my case against FirmTofu & austinmcc/Vivax.
If you think I've got my read right, then you can make one last appeal and lead these townies to victory.


Bring forth your case on me thanks. I can't speak for austin, but I can speak for myself.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 28 2013 23:03 GMT
#2365
Right, gonna try to catch up a bit.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 28 2013 23:22 GMT
#2366
On July 28 2013 06:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 06:13 FirmTofu wrote:
vivax, are you out there? Can you vote today? Do you think TG/Cora is a likely scum team? Why or why not?


I posted the part I found iffy about Cora's claim alreadz. I also voted, TG.
Kirby does look odd and I found him mainly scummy for his position on the TAA wagon, if he is though, then he has been bussed, which fits into the way the DrH slot played, first push him, find a reason to shoot someone else, then push him again. I don't find DrH's slots' reasons for his read 180s very credible.

Your DT checks tell us nothing, DT should have stayed silent until he had a chance to check somebody else he was sure of being town. Now we don't know if he's insane or paranoid.

Thing is though, Cora's claim timing was scummy and looked like it was designed to save TAA, again, sub-optimal play for a DT to claim in that situation in any case. He should have kept the role secret and watched how the flip went, and then adjust his scumreads accordingly without using his role as a reason, but meh, doesn't really matter anymore.

That leads us to Cora still being alive after his claim, I don't know his checks atm, but I've gotten from the thread that he's supposedly sane?That leads us to the question why scum would leave him alive then. Cause of that, I'd probably not lynch him today and consider him for lynch if he survives another night and depending on the check he returns. Lucky for us, he can't claim RB.

As conclusion, I stick to the opinion that we should lynch TG for being alive after D1, I'm suspicious of DrH's behavior during that day, and anyone not wanting to lynch TGis banking on the fact that a flipped scum somehow missed the deadline, and not just that, cause TG's lynch wasn't exactly last minute shit.

Question: Who replaced Zephirdd? I didn't like his last post during D1.


This post is disgusting. Really disgusting. Why would Cora ever have died before getmoript, the DT with a redcheck and red-lynch?

Cora's claim timing was pretty damn townie as I've explained before. Ewwwww Vivax. Eww.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 28 2013 23:53 GMT
#2367
I'm up to page 111. I felt compelled to temporarily abandon my read to tell everyone that if Firm isn't mafia, he's doing a fucking bang-up job of pushing mafia objectives. Christ almighty.
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 28 2013 23:54 GMT
#2368
On July 29 2013 08:22 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 06:35 Vivax wrote:
On July 28 2013 06:13 FirmTofu wrote:
vivax, are you out there? Can you vote today? Do you think TG/Cora is a likely scum team? Why or why not?


I posted the part I found iffy about Cora's claim alreadz. I also voted, TG.
Kirby does look odd and I found him mainly scummy for his position on the TAA wagon, if he is though, then he has been bussed, which fits into the way the DrH slot played, first push him, find a reason to shoot someone else, then push him again. I don't find DrH's slots' reasons for his read 180s very credible.

Your DT checks tell us nothing, DT should have stayed silent until he had a chance to check somebody else he was sure of being town. Now we don't know if he's insane or paranoid.

Thing is though, Cora's claim timing was scummy and looked like it was designed to save TAA, again, sub-optimal play for a DT to claim in that situation in any case. He should have kept the role secret and watched how the flip went, and then adjust his scumreads accordingly without using his role as a reason, but meh, doesn't really matter anymore.

That leads us to Cora still being alive after his claim, I don't know his checks atm, but I've gotten from the thread that he's supposedly sane?That leads us to the question why scum would leave him alive then. Cause of that, I'd probably not lynch him today and consider him for lynch if he survives another night and depending on the check he returns. Lucky for us, he can't claim RB.

As conclusion, I stick to the opinion that we should lynch TG for being alive after D1, I'm suspicious of DrH's behavior during that day, and anyone not wanting to lynch TGis banking on the fact that a flipped scum somehow missed the deadline, and not just that, cause TG's lynch wasn't exactly last minute shit.

Question: Who replaced Zephirdd? I didn't like his last post during D1.


This post is disgusting. Really disgusting. Why would Cora ever have died before getmoript, the DT with a redcheck and red-lynch?

Cora's claim timing was pretty damn townie as I've explained before. Ewwwww Vivax. Eww.


Good argument, but hindsight, and late. Furthermore, your other head did seem to have a few doubts about your conclusion.

What are your conclusions regarding my general play, aside from this post where you found something I didn't reach a right conclusion from.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 28 2013 23:55 GMT
#2369
It's not hindsight, I'd put those god damn things in the thread already.

Your play is bad because if you'd been paying any attention to the thread you'd KNOW why Corazon was alive. So you're either totally not readnig the thread or wilfully twisting what happened to make Cora look bad.
Artanis & marv
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 23:56 GMT
#2370
@Onegu

See getmoript's comment about jrkirby. The guy is a newbie lurker that is lynchbait. Scum team needs to keep him around to win. That's why Tofu made the huge move. Scum need you to mislynch on jrkirby. If jrkirby isn't around town wins via process of elimination.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 28 2013 23:57 GMT
#2371
Like given you replaced in, you must have had to READ the thread, and you'd have read the progression getmo claims DT -> lynches TAA -> gets killed at night -> then yesterday happened.

You should damn well KNOW why Corazon wasn't killed at night. Why didn't you know that?
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 28 2013 23:58 GMT
#2372
People need to stop colouring shit in red because it just makes people look bad when they're inevitably wrong.

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage
Artanis & marv
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 29 2013 00:00 GMT
#2373
Sorry, 5T...

Are you going to hear me out on Vivax & Tofu, now?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 29 2013 00:01 GMT
#2374
I'm going to finish reading first. I'm awake for another hour, and I'll be kinda baked for a decent part of it. le sigh.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 29 2013 00:27 GMT
#2375
On July 28 2013 15:16 Onegu wrote:
How can you guys not see JrKirby is scum?


Wow... this is really horrible. God. This might be the scummiest thing I've seen so far :/

where was this conviction during the lynch??
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 29 2013 00:30 GMT
#2376
On July 29 2013 08:57 FiveTouch wrote:
Like given you replaced in, you must have had to READ the thread, and you'd have read the progression getmo claims DT -> lynches TAA -> gets killed at night -> then yesterday happened.

You should damn well KNOW why Corazon wasn't killed at night. Why didn't you know that?


There was a Vanilla Rayn kill in between afaik.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 29 2013 00:33 GMT
#2377
Oh and Oats.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 29 2013 00:36 GMT
#2378
Ok I'm done. This is hard to me because everyone is so O.o

I really think Firm is town actually. I think he's DT. I find a lot of what he says sincere, if wrong.

My faith in Onegu has been shaken markedly. He's really done so little. I don't know if I can be calling him scum yet, but I think everyone needs to keep in mind the possibility of a scum vigilante - his claim alone doesn't make him town.

Tangeng maybe town? ugh

kirby still looks pretty bad. austin/vivax not looking great to me either. JJD looks ok maybe?

And holy fuck Vivax has basically not been reading the thread.

On July 29 2013 09:30 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2013 08:57 FiveTouch wrote:
Like given you replaced in, you must have had to READ the thread, and you'd have read the progression getmo claims DT -> lynches TAA -> gets killed at night -> then yesterday happened.

You should damn well KNOW why Corazon wasn't killed at night. Why didn't you know that?


There was a Vanilla Rayn kill in between afaik.


On July 29 2013 09:33 Vivax wrote:
Oh and Oats.


Firstly, rayn was the n1 kill. You would know this if you even had done any basic reading of the thread.

Secondly, Oats was shot by the vigilante, how on earth would that be a reason for Corazon to die?
Artanis & marv
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 29 2013 00:37 GMT
#2379
On July 29 2013 08:53 FiveTouch wrote:
I'm up to page 111. I felt compelled to temporarily abandon my read to tell everyone that if Firm isn't mafia, he's doing a fucking bang-up job of pushing mafia objectives. Christ almighty.
In order for me to believe tofu is mafia, I need to hear some kind of explaination for how scum knew that making a 3rd detective claim would end up being a good play. The play is suicide untill you say ur also detective.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 29 2013 00:37 GMT
#2380
see above dear
Artanis & marv
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings30
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O158
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1123
ZZZero.O 158
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
Doublelift4869
JimRising 704
Other Games
summit1g8791
FrodaN2796
KnowMe208
C9.Mang059
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1022
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 40m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 40m
Replay Cast
23h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.