• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:08
CEST 04:08
KST 11:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7360 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 134 Next
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 06:02 GMT
#2321
On July 28 2013 15:00 Onegu wrote:
I think they are town TG what more do you want. I just want a lynch today.

Why??? What makes you think a lynch is good strategy, today? A No-lych would have been fine IMO. Now you're taking out a town DT.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 06:04 GMT
#2322
A no lynch doesnt help town at all it lets scum choose the kills not town.
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 06:05 GMT
#2323
bluelightz, why do you torture me so?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 06:05 GMT
#2324
But we have DTs able to do checks. Now we're down 1 DT.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 06:06 GMT
#2325
Because we cant trust the checks...
Try TL Mafia!!!
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 06:06 GMT
#2326
On July 28 2013 15:05 FirmTofu wrote:
bluelightz, why do you torture me so?


You're a slimy snake. You're lucky these townies are so lurky and new because you scumslip so much. Your entire team would have been dead at end of N2.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 06:07 GMT
#2327
On July 28 2013 15:06 Onegu wrote:
Because we cant trust the checks...


With 1 Fakeclaim it's more likely to be SANE/SANE/INSANE
rather than the 4 way mess SANE/INSANE/PARANOID/NAIVE.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 06:08 GMT
#2328
Would you be saying the same things if I switched to firm as I have him as town also? So please just stop.
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 06:08 GMT
#2329
On July 28 2013 15:06 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 15:05 FirmTofu wrote:
bluelightz, why do you torture me so?


You're a slimy snake. You're lucky these townies are so lurky and new because you scumslip so much. Your entire team would have been dead at end of N2.

Why do you sound so sure he's going to flip town?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 06:09 GMT
#2330
On July 28 2013 15:08 Onegu wrote:
Would you be saying the same things if I switched to firm as I have him as town also? So please just stop.


What am I trying to say? What is done is done. Bluelightz has locked it in. I'm not trying to influence you. I'm just doing this for analysis.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 06:09 GMT
#2331
Shouldn't you guys be shutting up after the deadline/before the nightpost?
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-28 15:22:39
July 28 2013 06:10 GMT
#2332
Night 3





Today was rather eventful, with many things happening, including the so-called "Day of Many cops".

"I am a detective!" said a few people

"Me too!" said another few

But in the end,

"MAYOR BLUELIGHTZ BEST DETECTIVE POTATOES I DON'T KNOW"

*BANG*

and cDgCorazon, who was actually a detective, was shot, with a nice bang, as per Blueville standards.




cDgCorazon the Town Detective was lynched.

Role PM:
Welcome, cDgCorazon to A Bluelightz Mafia, where you hopefully will save Blueville from destruction at the hands of the Redvillians. You, as a Detective, have special equipment to discover the dubious loyalty of other citizens. Beware, your equipment may be defective and give you fake results!





SEND IN YER ACTIONS :|
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 06:11 GMT
#2333
Okay, we lose. I can't believe that just happened.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 06:11 GMT
#2334
well shit.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 06:11 GMT
#2335
On July 28 2013 15:08 FirmTofu wrote:
Why do you sound so sure he's going to flip town?


Because YOU & AUSTINMCC both scum slipped. And if they knew how to read Corazon's personality, they would have seen that the impulsive action like snap counterclaim and that mess is perfectly true.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 06:11 GMT
#2336
One more firm lol and we join the club within 15 min of each other lol.
Try TL Mafia!!!
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 06:12 GMT
#2337
On July 28 2013 15:11 FirmTofu wrote:
Okay, we lose. I can't believe that just happened.


LOL you as scum? Are you really going to follow through on your promise to lynch yourself and Vivax?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 06:13 GMT
#2338
Yup. Mafia so fun...
Try TL Mafia!!!
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 06:13 GMT
#2339
I think there are 4 DT. Final scum are vivax and JJD. if cops check, we might be able to determine what checks we can trust, and then check the scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 06:13 GMT
#2340
I don't know what to say. Between all the AFKing and raging, I didn't get a single read right. This is pretty embarrassing. I'll push Vivax tomorrow. I have no idea who scum is. We are basically screwed at this point. GG scum, well played.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings185
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 270
Terrorterran 20
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift6097
JimRising 729
Counter-Strike
taco 75
minikerr30
Other Games
summit1g11864
C9.Mang0330
PiLiPiLi10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1090
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP170
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 53m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 53m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 53m
Replay Cast
20h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.