• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6794 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 115

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 134 Next
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:40 GMT
#2281
Well, onegu, your biggest scumread isn't making the call, your biggest townread is: You.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:40 GMT
#2282
Also, how do we know that 5T speculation isn't correct, and there are 4 cops, making vivax and JJD scum?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 05:40 GMT
#2283
On July 28 2013 14:39 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 14:37 jrkirby wrote:
How can anyone expect anyone but Onegu is getting shot?

I'll play devil's advocate here. Theoretically, if Cora flipped town(which he's not going to), then that would make TG look good because he's been defending him this entire time.

Onegu isn't confirmed because mafia could have a dayvig.


Then why did I shoot at night?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 05:41 GMT
#2284
On July 28 2013 14:40 jrkirby wrote:
Also, how do we know that 5T speculation isn't correct, and there are 4 cops, making vivax and JJD scum?



I really think its you and vivax, maybe you and JJD
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:41 GMT
#2285
On July 28 2013 14:40 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 14:39 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 28 2013 14:37 jrkirby wrote:
How can anyone expect anyone but Onegu is getting shot?

I'll play devil's advocate here. Theoretically, if Cora flipped town(which he's not going to), then that would make TG look good because he's been defending him this entire time.

Onegu isn't confirmed because mafia could have a dayvig.


Then why did I shoot at night?

yeah, I meant nightvig, sorry. Does scum have night vigs on TL? I haven't seen it yet. Anyway, I highly doubt Onegu is scum.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:42 GMT
#2286
Onegu, you need to make a vote so I can follow you.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:44 GMT
#2287
Onegu. Consider this. cDg has already practically ragequit the game. In the coming days, he will be practically useless to us. He hasn't bothered to defend himself in the thread and is just using TG for his own purposes.

If you are 50/50 split, then I think the pendulum swings his way for not even bothering to play the game at this point.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:46 GMT
#2288
On July 28 2013 14:44 FirmTofu wrote:
Onegu. Consider this. cDg has already practically ragequit the game. In the coming days, he will be practically useless to us. He hasn't bothered to defend himself in the thread and is just using TG for his own purposes.

If you are 50/50 split, then I think the pendulum swings his way for not even bothering to play the game at this point.

cDg raged at Vivax your replacement scumbuddy. cDg will certainly be back. Stop flinging the mud. It's ridiculous.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:46 GMT
#2289
5T, where ARE YOU?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:46 GMT
#2290
Did 5T say he was coming back?
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:46 GMT
#2291
On July 28 2013 14:46 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 14:44 FirmTofu wrote:
Onegu. Consider this. cDg has already practically ragequit the game. In the coming days, he will be practically useless to us. He hasn't bothered to defend himself in the thread and is just using TG for his own purposes.

If you are 50/50 split, then I think the pendulum swings his way for not even bothering to play the game at this point.

cDg raged at Vivax your replacement scumbuddy. cDg will certainly be back. Stop flinging the mud. It's ridiculous.

Raging is unacceptable no matter who the target is. I'm not flinging mud, I'm pointing out a distasteful play that should not be tolerated.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 05:47 GMT
#2292
Ok I think both firm and cora are town but dont like firms claim .01% less

Vote firmtofu

Wait if I vote firm is that a lynch?
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:47 GMT
#2293
On July 28 2013 14:46 jrkirby wrote:
Did 5T say he was coming back?

I don't remember. I hope he does.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:47 GMT
#2294
On July 28 2013 14:44 FirmTofu wrote:
Onegu. Consider this. cDg has already practically ragequit the game. In the coming days, he will be practically useless to us. He hasn't bothered to defend himself in the thread and is just using TG for his own purposes.

If you are 50/50 split, then I think the pendulum swings his way for not even bothering to play the game at this point.

LOOK AT THIS POST. Does this look like a town argument. That guy rage quit. So he'll be useless to us. Scum is grasping at straws.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:47 GMT
#2295
Vote: FirmTofu
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:47 GMT
#2296
JJD vote firmtofu!!!
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 05:48 GMT
#2297
Shit

##Vote cdgCorazon
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:48 GMT
#2298
Ok, town is going to lose a townie. That's fine. Lynch cora, then TG. We can still win this. I'll post some quick reads before peacing out.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:48 GMT
#2299
wait... what are you voting?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 05:48 GMT
#2300
Jrkirby go on cora. Fuckmme
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 744
actioN 663
BeSt 340
Killer 226
Mong 149
Dewaltoss 112
sorry 69
sSak 39
ZergMaN 35
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Larva 30
Bale 29
NotJumperer 22
ToSsGirL 18
yabsab 16
Noble 12
HiyA 4
Counter-Strike
byalli673
Other Games
summit1g9641
olofmeister983
Happy365
Sick187
crisheroes180
Pyrionflax113
KnowMe106
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos916
• Stunt433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV114
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 57m
Replay Cast
13h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.