• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:13
CEST 20:13
KST 03:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8440 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 114

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 134 Next
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:31 GMT
#2261
On July 28 2013 14:30 Onegu wrote:
Awesome my #1 scum choice gets to choose who is lynched.

Actually, if I can't vote for myself, you and kirby choose who is lynched. You guys have to pick the same person though.

That's kind of awkward.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:31 GMT
#2262
On July 28 2013 14:30 TanGeng wrote:
How sure are you of your read, Tofu? Tell everyone else to vote you then.

Who's getting desperate now?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:32 GMT
#2263
Ok, if Tofu is scum, who do we lynch?
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:32 GMT
#2264
Guys, you really should vote before the last minute. We could mistakenly no lynch if you wait too long. Panic is not good for town.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:33 GMT
#2265
Onegu, I know you're town. I'll vote for whoever you do.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:34 GMT
#2266
Look you have 3 votes on your candidate.

Corazon = 3
jrkirby = 2
Tofu = 2

I'll take the exchange though. If corazon flips town, you'll lead the lynch against yourself tomorrow? Just be sure to bring Vivax with you.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:34 GMT
#2267
On July 28 2013 14:33 jrkirby wrote:
Onegu, I know you're town. I'll vote for whoever you do.

This is good. This way, Onegu picks the lynch and can be more confident in his choice considering he has you as a scum read.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 05:34 GMT
#2268
Ima wait 10 min and see if 5t comes back and weigh my options.
Try TL Mafia!!!
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:34 GMT
#2269
If Tofu is scum, lynch VIVAX
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:35 GMT
#2270
On July 28 2013 14:34 TanGeng wrote:
Look you have 3 votes on your candidate.

Corazon = 3
jrkirby = 2
Tofu = 2

I'll take the exchange though. If corazon flips town, you'll lead the lynch against yourself tomorrow? Just be sure to bring Vivax with you.

Well, I'll lead the lynch on Vivax if corazon flips town. I can promise that.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:36 GMT
#2271
How do you know it's vivax, and not 5T, or JJD, or even Cora?
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:36 GMT
#2272
On July 28 2013 14:35 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 14:34 TanGeng wrote:
Look you have 3 votes on your candidate.

Corazon = 3
jrkirby = 2
Tofu = 2

I'll take the exchange though. If corazon flips town, you'll lead the lynch against yourself tomorrow? Just be sure to bring Vivax with you.

Well, I'll lead the lynch on Vivax if corazon flips town. I can promise that.

I expect I won't be around because you'll have shot me.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:36 GMT
#2273
He's not going to flip town, though. I'm pretty sure I'm a defective cop. I got a green read on TAA, who flipped scum.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:37 GMT
#2274
Analysis for jrkirby:
I've been really certain of this scum read on Tofu and I have a huge other cases that Tofu hasn't even dare touched.

Tofu
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=94#1880
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=95#1885

His scum partner Vivax/austinmcc
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=98#1960
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=99#1962
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:37 GMT
#2275
How can anyone expect anyone but Onegu is getting shot?
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:37 GMT
#2276
On July 28 2013 14:36 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 14:35 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 28 2013 14:34 TanGeng wrote:
Look you have 3 votes on your candidate.

Corazon = 3
jrkirby = 2
Tofu = 2

I'll take the exchange though. If corazon flips town, you'll lead the lynch against yourself tomorrow? Just be sure to bring Vivax with you.

Well, I'll lead the lynch on Vivax if corazon flips town. I can promise that.

I expect I won't be around because you'll have shot me.

Cops only have bullets in real life. This is mafia, bro.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 05:38 GMT
#2277
Wifom^
Try TL Mafia!!!
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:38 GMT
#2278
If I'm right, they'll shoot me so I can't muck up their shenanigans.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
July 28 2013 05:39 GMT
#2279
Eating lunch atm so apologies if post is late.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:39 GMT
#2280
On July 28 2013 14:37 jrkirby wrote:
How can anyone expect anyone but Onegu is getting shot?

I'll play devil's advocate here. Theoretically, if Cora flipped town(which he's not going to), then that would make TG look good because he's been defending him this entire time.

Onegu isn't confirmed because mafia could have a dayvig.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2434
RotterdaM784
TaKeTV 326
IndyStarCraft 191
BRAT_OK 84
ZombieGrub78
SteadfastSC25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2434
RotterdaM 784
ByuN 363
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 180
RuFF_SC2 101
BRAT_OK 84
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 58
SteadfastSC 25
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3249
Shuttle 732
Mini 442
EffOrt 396
Dewaltoss 175
910 76
Mind 74
HiyA 65
Zeus 64
hero 56
[ Show more ]
sorry 21
Bale 20
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 14
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
qojqva3572
Counter-Strike
fl0m5687
pashabiceps991
Fnx 638
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3678
Liquid`Hasu1
Other Games
singsing2105
ceh9717
Beastyqt712
mouzStarbuck256
XaKoH 130
C9.Mang0118
QueenE64
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 117
• StrangeGG 43
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV348
Other Games
• imaqtpie743
• Shiphtur289
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 48m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 48m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.