• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:54
CEST 08:54
KST 15:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6382 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 134 Next
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 04:58 GMT
#2221
If anyone has any questions for me and is still deciding who to lynch, please ask. I really want 5T to come back...
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 04:58 GMT
#2222
On July 28 2013 13:56 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 13:53 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 28 2013 13:36 FirmTofu wrote:
Vivax!!! Come back!

Well if Kirby doesn't switch his vote, then the only viable lynch is me. I'm going to post allmy reads. Town can decide whether its worth killing me for information.
I don't see how lynching you is better than no lynch. I've already explained why pretty certain ur town now.

I'll still be around for a while.


JJD,

You're not seeing play inconsistent with DT with unknown sanity getting a town check on TAA?
See previous post.


Well, getmoript was a DT with unknown sanity, and he pushed TAA to lynch.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:00 GMT
#2223
On July 28 2013 13:58 jrkirby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 13:56 TanGeng wrote:
On July 28 2013 13:53 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 28 2013 13:36 FirmTofu wrote:
Vivax!!! Come back!

Well if Kirby doesn't switch his vote, then the only viable lynch is me. I'm going to post allmy reads. Town can decide whether its worth killing me for information.
I don't see how lynching you is better than no lynch. I've already explained why pretty certain ur town now.

I'll still be around for a while.


JJD,

You're not seeing play inconsistent with DT with unknown sanity getting a town check on TAA?
See previous post.


Well, getmoript was a DT with unknown sanity, and he pushed TAA to lynch.


getmoript also had a strong read against TAA on Day 1. It's more of the avoiding even looking at TAA. Tofu tackles like 5 other issues before even looking at TAA.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:03 GMT
#2224
With 9 players and 2 scum, we have 2 mislynches left, right?
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:03 GMT
#2225
yeah
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:03 GMT
#2226
8 players
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:04 GMT
#2227
On July 28 2013 14:00 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 13:58 jrkirby wrote:
On July 28 2013 13:56 TanGeng wrote:
On July 28 2013 13:53 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 28 2013 13:36 FirmTofu wrote:
Vivax!!! Come back!

Well if Kirby doesn't switch his vote, then the only viable lynch is me. I'm going to post allmy reads. Town can decide whether its worth killing me for information.
I don't see how lynching you is better than no lynch. I've already explained why pretty certain ur town now.

I'll still be around for a while.


JJD,

You're not seeing play inconsistent with DT with unknown sanity getting a town check on TAA?
See previous post.


Well, getmoript was a DT with unknown sanity, and he pushed TAA to lynch.


getmoript also had a strong read against TAA on Day 1. It's more of the avoiding even looking at TAA. Tofu tackles like 5 other issues before even looking at TAA.

How is that scummy though? You would expect me to tackle TAA. Why is the timing so important or even alignment indicative?

The whole point was to pursue my scumreads in you and kirby to make myself look like VT while I waited for people's reactions to the getmoript accusation.

Reactions are key to determining alignments.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:04 GMT
#2228
Wait, we have 8 players? Why does voting thread say 9?
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:05 GMT
#2229
FT, what changed your read on me to town?
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:06 GMT
#2230
Yeah, I counted, there's 8 players, so only 1 mislynch.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:07 GMT
#2231
look jrkirby, I've been really certain of this scum read on Tofu and I have a huge other cases that Tofu hasn't even dare touched.

Tofu
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=94#1880
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=95#1885

His scum partner Vivax/austinmcc
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=98#1960
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=99#1962
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:07 GMT
#2232
On July 28 2013 14:03 jrkirby wrote:
With 9 players and 2 scum, we have 2 mislynches left, right?

8 players. 2 scum.

Assuming we lynch wrongly today...
Night: 7 players. 2 scum.
Day: 6 players. 2 scum.

Assuming another mislynch...
Night: 5 players. 2 scum.
Day: 4 players. 2 scum.

This is 2-2.

We only have one mislynch left. We CANNOT mislynch twice in a row. If we mislynch today, we are at lylo the following day.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:08 GMT
#2233
The main thing I'm confused on is the 5T claim. Can someone link that for me?
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:10 GMT
#2234
On July 28 2013 14:05 jrkirby wrote:
FT, what changed your read on me to town?

I got a town check on cDg. I know I probably get town checks on scum, so this implicates cDg. cDg voted you.

So basically, my biggest scumread was bussing you. That didn't make any sense because scum couldn't afford to lose a member at this stage of the game. That would basically be gg. Bussing was not an option. Therefore, you had to be town.

Also, TG makes a lot more sense as scum considering Day 1 and how heavily he's pushing me today.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:11 GMT
#2235
Firmtofu, why did you not counter getmoripts claim when you had a town result on TAA?
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:11 GMT
#2236
On July 28 2013 14:10 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 14:05 jrkirby wrote:
FT, what changed your read on me to town?

I got a town check on cDg. I know I probably get town checks on scum, so this implicates cDg. cDg voted you.

So basically, my biggest scumread was bussing you. That didn't make any sense because scum couldn't afford to lose a member at this stage of the game. That would basically be gg. Bussing was not an option. Therefore, you had to be town.

Also, TG makes a lot more sense as scum considering Day 1 and how heavily he's pushing me today.

I'm pushing you because I have a completed scum case against you.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:11 GMT
#2237
On July 28 2013 14:08 jrkirby wrote:
The main thing I'm confused on is the 5T claim. Can someone link that for me?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=102#2027
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:12 GMT
#2238
On July 28 2013 14:11 jrkirby wrote:
Firmtofu, why did you not counter getmoripts claim when you had a town result on TAA?

Countering the claim would have served no purpose. I didn't know if I was sane. I knew that if he was town, he wouldn't know if he was sane. Also, scum don't make plays like that out of the blue. As soon as getmoript claimed, I had him pegged as town.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:14 GMT
#2239
Tofu,

Why did you check TAA first night?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:14 GMT
#2240
Did you ever ask getmoript if he knew he was sane? I didn't see that, so why didn't you?
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 62
NotJumperer 57
sorry 49
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 569
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King123
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft403
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm102
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt390
• Jankos187
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 6m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.