• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:01
CEST 15:01
KST 22:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8111 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 113

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 134 Next
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:14 GMT
#2241
More questions! More questions!
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:15 GMT
#2242
On July 28 2013 14:14 jrkirby wrote:
Did you ever ask getmoript if he knew he was sane? I didn't see that, so why didn't you?

I questioned his sanity, but I never asked him directly. I'll look up the post for you, give me a second.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:17 GMT
#2243
On July 28 2013 14:15 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 14:14 jrkirby wrote:
Did you ever ask getmoript if he knew he was sane? I didn't see that, so why didn't you?

I questioned his sanity, but I never asked him directly. I'll look up the post for you, give me a second.

On July 24 2013 07:16 FirmTofu wrote:
Wait, so let me get this straight. getmoript and Corazon are both claiming cop?

Are people told whether they are naive/paranoid/sane/insane when they receive their roles?
How useful is a cop's accusation when we cannot trust their sanity?


I don't think lynching TAA based solely on getmoript's claim is the best course of action. If we think TAA is scummy AND we have getmoript's claim to back it up, I don't mind lynching him.

Back to scumhunting. I'm going to ignore the cop claims for now because in NW, I tried to setup speculate and that fucked me over. I don't want to simply assume that two cops can't exist.

My scumreads are TG, jrkirby, and TAA.

TG claimed he was roleblocked. This is not alignment indicative. He was scummy yesterday and nothing has changed to sway my opinion in the other direction.

I will talk more about jrkirby and TAA in a few additional posts.

Here is the post. TG kindly bolded the relevant information for me.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 28 2013 05:21 GMT
#2244
On July 28 2013 13:54 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 13:52 TanGeng wrote:
On July 28 2013 13:51 FirmTofu wrote:
How about this? If I'm wrong about Cora, you can always lynch me the following day. That would save us from lylo and give us enough of a shot to catch the last scum based on the flip.

But seriously, cDg is scum.


Why not the other way around. Lynch you today and Cora tomorrow.

Because a lynch on Cora wouldn't be as guarunteed as a lynch on me. There aren't as many people convinced that Cora is scum.

I'm literally posting this one thing and then going to sleep.

This is a 100% scum answer. If FirmTofu was town, he would be ok with being lynched in order to prove his point. It's already been figured out that we have room for mislynches. He only says this because he wants to survive. Guess who only cares about surviving? Scum.

It also says something that TG has poked a billion holes in FirmTofu's argument and FirmTofu refuses to address them in any way whatsoever.

That's the last of me. I'm going to bed. Make the right decision.
Grubby's #1 Fan
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 28 2013 05:21 GMT
#2245
##unvote
##vote cDgCorazon


don't think we'll be able to get the majority though unless 5T shows up
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:22 GMT
#2246
On July 28 2013 14:21 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 13:54 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 28 2013 13:52 TanGeng wrote:
On July 28 2013 13:51 FirmTofu wrote:
How about this? If I'm wrong about Cora, you can always lynch me the following day. That would save us from lylo and give us enough of a shot to catch the last scum based on the flip.

But seriously, cDg is scum.


Why not the other way around. Lynch you today and Cora tomorrow.

Because a lynch on Cora wouldn't be as guarunteed as a lynch on me. There aren't as many people convinced that Cora is scum.

I'm literally posting this one thing and then going to sleep.

This is a 100% scum answer. If FirmTofu was town, he would be ok with being lynched in order to prove his point. It's already been figured out that we have room for mislynches. He only says this because he wants to survive. Guess who only cares about surviving? Scum.

It also says something that TG has poked a billion holes in FirmTofu's argument and FirmTofu refuses to address them in any way whatsoever.

That's the last of me. I'm going to bed. Make the right decision.

Why don't you play the game instead of forcing your scumbuddy to defend you? Seriously bro? Why can't we have a civil conversation about why you're scum and I'm not?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:24 GMT
#2247
That being said, I am perfectly OK with being lynched. I just want town to promise that they will lynch you AND TG when I flip town.

If town agrees to that, I'll vote myself.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:24 GMT
#2248
Ok I'll agree to that.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:25 GMT
#2249
Ok, I really want a lynch tonight, is vote count now:

2 jrkirby (me)
3 FirmTofu
3 Corazon

?
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:25 GMT
#2250
On July 28 2013 14:24 FirmTofu wrote:
That being said, I am perfectly OK with being lynched. I just want town to promise that they will lynch you AND TG when I flip town.

If town agrees to that, I'll vote myself.


Let's go. I'm 100% sure at this point. You posed it. I'll take it.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:26 GMT
#2251
On July 28 2013 14:25 jrkirby wrote:
Ok, I really want a lynch tonight, is vote count now:

2 jrkirby (me)
3 FirmTofu
3 Corazon

?

Yeah, you choose who dies. I have you as a town read. I've been pressuring you all game. You know you're town. Why would I suddenly switch you to a town read if I was scum?

I think that alone should convince you I'm town.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:27 GMT
#2252
If you flip town, I'll shut up for 2 day cycles and let you run the lynch wagon over Corazon and I.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 05:27 GMT
#2253
On July 28 2013 14:24 FirmTofu wrote:
That being said, I am perfectly OK with being lynched. I just want town to promise that they will lynch you AND TG when I flip town.

If town agrees to that, I'll vote myself.


You cant vote for yourself
Try TL Mafia!!!
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:28 GMT
#2254
On July 28 2013 14:26 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 14:25 jrkirby wrote:
Ok, I really want a lynch tonight, is vote count now:

2 jrkirby (me)
3 FirmTofu
3 Corazon

?

Yeah, you choose who dies. I have you as a town read. I've been pressuring you all game. You know you're town. Why would I suddenly switch you to a town read if I was scum?

I think that alone should convince you I'm town.


LOL. He knows because he's scum.
I know because I have a case against him and Vivax. And you're town via process of elimination.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:28 GMT
#2255
On July 28 2013 14:27 TanGeng wrote:
If you flip town, I'll shut up for 2 day cycles and let you run the lynch wagon over Corazon and I.

Fair enough. I'll vote for myself if kirby chooses me. If Kirby chooses you, I'm voting for you.

Kirby's choice.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:28 GMT
#2256
On July 28 2013 14:27 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 14:24 FirmTofu wrote:
That being said, I am perfectly OK with being lynched. I just want town to promise that they will lynch you AND TG when I flip town.

If town agrees to that, I'll vote myself.


You cant vote for yourself

Oh wow, you're right...
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 05:30 GMT
#2257
Awesome my #1 scum choice gets to choose who is lynched.
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:30 GMT
#2258
Well, we got 30 minutes left. I'm gonna be around to answer questions. If you are unclear about ANYTHING, please ask.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:30 GMT
#2259
Onegu, it looks like I'm not getting lynched tonight. Who do you want between Firmtofu and Cora?
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:30 GMT
#2260
How sure are you of your read, Tofu? Tell everyone else to vote you then.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1429
WardiTV760
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6529
Bisu 2225
Jaedong 1178
EffOrt 498
Horang2 463
actioN 336
Mini 254
ZerO 196
ggaemo 147
Larva 144
[ Show more ]
Pusan 117
Mind 109
Barracks 75
Bale 65
Sharp 65
Hyun 63
Sea.KH 62
Shinee 61
Yoon 55
Snow 54
Dewaltoss 50
ToSsGirL 35
hero 34
NotJumperer 27
sorry 18
Sacsri 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 12
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
NaDa 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3633
qojqva1330
Dendi1065
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1149
markeloff163
Other Games
hiko665
B2W.Neo504
Lowko433
crisheroes300
DeMusliM277
Pyrionflax192
Livibee137
QueenE79
Mew2King55
Liquid`VortiX21
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV892
League of Legends
• Jankos2090
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 59m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.