• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8499 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 134 Next
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 04:23 GMT
#2181
Tofu,

I'm pushing you because I'm pointing out your claim is BS.
It doesn't add up. And you're pulling this act because you can't counter my arguments.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 04:24 GMT
#2182
Ok, either firmtofu or cora is scum, and firm was defending TAA. I think its pretty obvious who's scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 04:24 GMT
#2183
On July 28 2013 13:22 FirmTofu wrote:
I don't need to argue with you defending myself because you cant get majority on me. If you were town, you would be pursuing Kirby in your position because people would actually vote for him. Onegu and 5T aren't going to vote for me.

However, for scum, a no lynch is actually preferable to a mislynch because a mislynch would giventown invaluable information.

That's why you're pushing me instead of Kirby. You want this no lynch. You aren't even looking for scum at this point.


Really a mislynch gets us to mylo. Dont you think scum want that?
Try TL Mafia!!!
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 04:25 GMT
#2184
Ok, yeah, firmtofu has to be scum, the claim just kinda seals the deal.

##vote: FirmTofu
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 04:26 GMT
#2185
On July 28 2013 13:24 jrkirby wrote:
Ok, either firmtofu or cora is scum, and firm was defending TAA. I think its pretty obvious who's scum.

Are you serious right now? I was pushing my TOWN CHECK.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 04:27 GMT
#2186
You're trying to lead us off course.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 04:28 GMT
#2187
On July 28 2013 13:24 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 13:22 FirmTofu wrote:
I don't need to argue with you defending myself because you cant get majority on me. If you were town, you would be pursuing Kirby in your position because people would actually vote for him. Onegu and 5T aren't going to vote for me.

However, for scum, a no lynch is actually preferable to a mislynch because a mislynch would giventown invaluable information.

That's why you're pushing me instead of Kirby. You want this no lynch. You aren't even looking for scum at this point.


Really a mislynch gets us to mylo. Dont you think scum want that?

Yeah, but with no lynch town learns nothing new. They'll kill 5T and then manipulate the town against me the following day.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 04:30 GMT
#2188
On July 28 2013 13:26 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 13:24 jrkirby wrote:
Ok, either firmtofu or cora is scum, and firm was defending TAA. I think its pretty obvious who's scum.

Are you serious right now? I was pushing my TOWN CHECK.


But you had no clue what your sanity was.
"Your PM" explicitly warns you of that.

But actually you didn't push anything. You avoided looking at TAA until getmoript practically forced you into doing it, and you handed him a silly counter that doesn't show any attempt to figure out TAA.

On July 24 2013 08:48 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 08:44 getmoript wrote:
He fucking claimed scum. He's been totally inactive. The 'shots' he's taken have been completely opportunistic. Have you even read his filter?

Yes, I have read his filter. Inactivity is not necessarily alignment indicative. Can you make a sophisticated case against him please?

I would like these posts specifically to be addressed.
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 20:09 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
rayns post mortem.
Main thing rayne was concerned with day 1 was fighting with firmtofu, calling each other scum.
Austincc thought rayn was town whereas oats was convinced rayn was scum.
Tangeng joined the the rayn is scum train of thought later, but wasnt half as convinced as rayn was.
Speculation: id guess oats is town because it would be really stupid to tunnel some townie and then shoot him
super speculation: oats might be vigi and shot rayne but i dont know where the mafia killpower went then.
Alternatively firmtofu might have been scum who didnt like the pressure. Happy wifom everyone

Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 22:07 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
onegu i didnt respond to your case because its a very weak one. The first post you quoted i called firmtofu out for pretending to be very productive(or willing to be very productive) while not doing anything. That isnt a scum tell? in my book it is.

The latter post i tried to show what a facade getmoript was pulling, going full bad cop-good cop on us this game. His fake emotions and empty posts seemed scummy to me, really reminiscent of how iGrok played in a newbie mafia game. Player with a ton of experience making fluffy posts and talking a ton. He has kinda stopped making the flufposts so it mightve been just part of his day1 play. Still thinking about this one though.

Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 06:20 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
Also i disagree with the whole "TG claimed RB so hes not scum" train. I think if you thought he was scum D1 you should still think thats the case, since claiming RB obviously implies youre some kind of blue role (yes even despite VT roleclaims on D1) which is exactly what a desperate scum will do to make it another day.
I think claiming RB is very much a null tell, it shouldnt change your position on TG too much.

Thanks, getmoript.

Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 04:30 GMT
#2189
They'll kill onegu
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 04:30 GMT
#2190
Yeah if like I believe and all cop claims are legit that will happen anyway if we lynch cora....
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 04:32 GMT
#2191
Kirby you realize 5T claimed cop also right?
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 04:33 GMT
#2192
I guess Kirby might actually be scum...
This sucks.

We cannot reach majority...
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 04:34 GMT
#2193
Wait, what are the votes at, vote thread is confusing. Let me try to decipher it.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 04:36 GMT
#2194
Vivax!!! Come back!

Well if Kirby doesn't switch his vote, then the only viable lynch is me. I'm going to post allmy reads. Town can decide whether its worth killing me for information.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 04:37 GMT
#2195
it's
Tofu - 3 (TG, Cora, kirby)
kirby - 3 (5T, JJD, Onegu)
Cora - 2 (vivax + tofu)

I think.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 04:37 GMT
#2196
you do that FirmTofu. Post all your reads, now.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 04:38 GMT
#2197
I think its

3jrkirby
3 firm
2 cora
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 04:39 GMT
#2198
Kirby, do you think there is anyone other than me who would be a justifiable lynch? If so, who and why?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 04:40 GMT
#2199
Tonight? Corazon. maybe. I've gotta do some catching up
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 04:41 GMT
#2200
Cora stop pouting and get back here and vote kirby, if that happens firm you better not let a no lynch happen.


FIVETOUCH WHERE ARE YOU CALLING MARV OR VE EARTH THE MARV OR VE
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 165
ProTech163
Nina 158
RuFF_SC2 109
ViBE38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16437
firebathero 85
PianO 20
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever344
canceldota82
League of Legends
Doublelift3737
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
summit1g6043
FrodaN1220
shahzam538
B2W.Neo391
C9.Mang0317
RotterdaM103
Mew2King37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile139
• StrangeGG 28
• RyuSc2 4
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1143
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
17m
Replay Cast
1h 2m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.