• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8255 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 134 Next
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:48 GMT
#2301
no Onegu, go with your best read.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:48 GMT
#2302
Onegu go with your best read.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:49 GMT
#2303
ok, on cora now
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:50 GMT
#2304
ok chips are down, i guess.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:51 GMT
#2305
cDg & TG are scum because:
1) I got a town check on him and TAA. TAA flipped scum.
2) He had some feeble accusations on TG, but never pursued them at length. He dropped his case on TG as soon as possible.
3) Why would scum block TG after TG was almost lynched? The only possible explanation for this behavior is that scum chose to not block anyone and so that TG could claim blocked, effectively clearing himself.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:51 GMT
#2306
I still can't shake the feeling that maybe Corazon and FirmTofu are both scum...
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:51 GMT
#2307
Wait, what just happened?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:52 GMT
#2308
FirmTofu, you have your Lynch. Just remember YOU and VIVAX are going down.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 05:52 GMT
#2309
Votes are on corazon, that's what Onegu wanted
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:53 GMT
#2310
Oh awesome! Alright, just gotta wait for the flip now.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 05:53 GMT
#2311
No I believe all cop claims, I just feel a small chance one of them might flip scum. Not sure if JJD is here still and I want to make sure we get a lynch so I voted cora.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 05:54 GMT
#2312
On July 28 2013 14:52 jrkirby wrote:
Votes are on corazon, that's what Onegu wanted



Sigh you are scum I know it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 05:55 GMT
#2313
Congrats on your 100th post, Onegu! I'm about to reach mine as well.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 05:57 GMT
#2314
Thanks I used it on a vote for someone I feel town on
Try TL Mafia!!!
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 05:58 GMT
#2315
@Onegu

What is your case against kirby. Really. It's "meta" but this jrkirby is a lurky newbie and you're trying to force a meta on him?

I posted my case, and you never liked it. You do realize these cases are scumhunting fundamentals, right? You use meta as a last resort.
Tofu
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=94#1880
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=95#1885

His scum partner Vivax/austinmcc
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=98#1960
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=99#1962
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 28 2013 06:00 GMT
#2316
I think it's shut-up time now.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 06:00 GMT
#2317
Here comes the Town Flip!!!! Soon
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 06:00 GMT
#2318
I think they are town TG what more do you want. I just want a lynch today.
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 06:01 GMT
#2319
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 06:01 GMT
#2320
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TaKeTV 91
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1072
RotterdaM 39
ByuN 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4331
Bisu 1143
Shuttle 1053
Stork 523
BeSt 413
EffOrt 373
Mini 368
actioN 280
Rush 258
Horang2 251
[ Show more ]
hero 142
Mind 136
Light 103
910 88
Zeus 75
Mong 69
Snow 64
sorry 54
Shinee 51
Barracks 49
JYJ 32
Bale 26
Terrorterran 26
HiyA 24
Killer 23
ToSsGirL 23
Sexy 21
scan(afreeca) 17
yabsab 16
Sacsri 11
zelot 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5592
qojqva2783
Dendi1300
Counter-Strike
fl0m3724
Fnx 702
Other Games
singsing2646
hiko993
ceh9379
Livibee334
XBOCT274
Beastyqt228
Hui .223
Liquid`VortiX188
XaKoH 149
Trikslyr33
Chillindude22
QueenE5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2830
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 54m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 54m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.