• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:07
CEST 08:07
KST 15:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9403 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 134 Next
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 06:14 GMT
#2341
no jrkirby. trust me FirmTofu and Vivax
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 06:16 GMT
#2342
TG, I'm going to have a look at your case on Vivax/Austin again. Can you link it please?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 06:16 GMT
#2343
How can you guys not see JrKirby is scum?
Try TL Mafia!!!
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 06:16 GMT
#2344
On July 28 2013 15:16 FirmTofu wrote:
TG, I'm going to have a look at your case on Vivax/Austin again. Can you link it please?


LOL are you really going to tell me you're not scum?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 06:17 GMT
#2345
On July 28 2013 15:16 Onegu wrote:
How can you guys not see JrKirby is scum?

Why don't you post your scumhunting results?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 06:18 GMT
#2346
TG - Probably town (I still can't believe scum roleblocked him)
Onegu - Town
5T - Probably Town
Vivax - Probably Scum
jrkirby - Null(I have to reread)
JJD - Null(I have to reread)
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 06:21 GMT
#2347
Tofu:

Well if you want to know how I caught you: Here's your links:
The "scripted conversation" sequence was the key.

On July 28 2013 14:58 TanGeng wrote:
@Onegu

What is your case against kirby. Really. It's "meta" but this jrkirby is a lurky newbie and you're trying to force a meta on him?

I posted my case, and you never liked it. You do realize these cases are scumhunting fundamentals, right? You use meta as a last resort.
Tofu
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=94#1880
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=95#1885

His scum partner Vivax/austinmcc
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=98#1960
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=99#1962

Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 06:21 GMT
#2348
On July 28 2013 15:16 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 15:16 FirmTofu wrote:
TG, I'm going to have a look at your case on Vivax/Austin again. Can you link it please?


LOL are you really going to tell me you're not scum?

I'm going to tell you the truth and that's that I'm town. I will say that my reads have been worthless this game and you probably shouldn't listen to me.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 06:23 GMT
#2349
On July 28 2013 15:21 TanGeng wrote:
Tofu:

Well if you want to know how I caught you: Here's your links:
The "scripted conversation" sequence was the key.

Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 14:58 TanGeng wrote:
@Onegu

What is your case against kirby. Really. It's "meta" but this jrkirby is a lurky newbie and you're trying to force a meta on him?

I posted my case, and you never liked it. You do realize these cases are scumhunting fundamentals, right? You use meta as a last resort.
Tofu
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=94#1880
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=95#1885

His scum partner Vivax/austinmcc
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=98#1960
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=99#1962


You didn't catch me. Explain to me why I would push for cDg's lynch if I was scum. This would only push your proposed scumteam of me and Vivax to the spotlight. If I was scum, I would have silently wagoned the kirby lynch so that neither of us would be suspected.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 06:31 GMT
#2350
Desperate plays...

That and you were still playing scummy.

You: I'm DT let's kill Cora.
5T: I'm DT, too. I think Cora is one of us.
You: Oh shit!
....
Later:
....
You: Let's kill Cora anyways!
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 06:33 GMT
#2351
On July 28 2013 15:23 FirmTofu wrote:
You didn't catch me. Explain to me why I would push for cDg's lynch if I was scum. This would only push your proposed scumteam of me and Vivax to the spotlight. If I was scum, I would have silently wagoned the kirby lynch so that neither of us would be suspected.


Cute...
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 28 2013 10:02 GMT
#2352
I don't regret lynching Cora at all. He made mistakes during his claim, refused to cooperate, didn't push his scumreads properly. To his defense we now know that hosts handled his role in a strange way, but that's about it.
If he ended up being town, then we can conclude that he didn't do properly what he had to do as town, appearing townie and pushing scum over town.

That said, waiting to see how the night turns up cause if there are 3 scum left, it's gg, if it's two we'll have another day.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 28 2013 10:17 GMT
#2353
What actually pisses me off is that I wanted to lynch TG but then Cora started behaving like a jackass, I found that bad looking shit in his filter and it moved me off my at the time primary suspect to an initially secondary suspect :/

I'm surprised Tofu goes all like "no please sowy I was wrong I do whatever you say pls don't lynch me" actually, I don't feel that way at all for lynching Cora.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 28 2013 10:24 GMT
#2354
So... Why did you morons ignore the strongest player in the game who's clearly town? Walk me through it. Fuck me.
Artanis & marv
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 28 2013 13:41 GMT
#2355
-Slow Claps-

Fuck you Vivax.

GG
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 14:36 GMT
#2356
Gg cora sorry man my bad thinking on it maybe O should have let a no lynch happen...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 28 2013 15:06 GMT
#2357
Marv or VE still think jrkirby is scum, his deadline actions look bad to me. I feel he was trying to make me look bad by chooseing the lynch of 2 town players.
Try TL Mafia!!!
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 28 2013 15:11 GMT
#2358
Annoyingly I've had to come into work today, and I have plans later. I'm hoping I find time to work out what happened. I've not even read the thread yet, just saw who got lynched. Hoping to work out what's what before I inevitably die tonight.

~marv
Artanis & marv
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 28 2013 17:42 GMT
#2359
If anyone has any questions for me at all, please ask. I'll be completely honest. I don't think Vivax would push cDg so heavily if he was scum. There were clear reasons to think cDg was scum and I echoed his sentiment. I totally got what Vivax was trying to say from a town perspective. Austin has also looked town to me this entire game.

Just my 2cents. I know they don't matter much anymore. Looks like I'm a naive cop and 5T is paranoid. That's a bit odd.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 28 2013 17:50 GMT
#2360
@VE & Marv

Onegu was totally looking for a veteran to sheep and I'm looking at you.

After yesterday's mess, I'll be available if you ever want to hear and breakdown my case against FirmTofu & austinmcc/Vivax.
If you think I've got my read right, then you can make one last appeal and lead these townies to victory.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 193
ProTech137
Nina 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 218
Dewaltoss 114
Bale 38
ZergMaN 24
Noble 13
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 721
Other Games
summit1g9800
Sick189
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 45
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1122
• Rush1047
• Stunt209
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 53m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 53m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 53m
Replay Cast
16h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.