• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:18
CEST 23:18
KST 06:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8751 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 120

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 134 Next
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 29 2013 00:54 GMT
#2381
Yeah I see that now. I was starting to suspect Onegu alot also. I feel like this game is maybe supposed to be all about the cops. Vig kinda seems out of place.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 29 2013 00:57 GMT
#2382
Indeed. That had crossed my mind too.
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 29 2013 00:59 GMT
#2383
Marv, you mention the NK reason for lynching Cora as being insufficient, but I feel my other arguments were fairly strong.
What about my argument for TG being scum since TAA didn't get him lynched D1?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 02:15 GMT
#2384
First how is that statement scummy? I was pissed after the lynch, when my top scumread basicly forced me to control the lynch, I was pushing his lynch I called for people to vote him. And really you guys are speculateing on a closed setup? If there is only 1 sane cop wouldnt that be kinda weak for town if that is all they had? And if I am scum again why would the first thing I did when I came into the thread be bus TAA?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 02:19 GMT
#2385
Besides I am batman a vigi who works with the cops, obv bluelightz likes batman.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 05:23 GMT
#2386
Since Im the only one around less than a hour before deadline I will post my reads before day post.

JrKirby is scum look at his play since getmoript called him lynch bait, the only time he was active was the deadline in which he was a legitimate lynch target. He also trys to make me look bad by sheeping my vote on the mislynch instead of chooseing who he wants, he is very noncommital in who he wanted to lynch basicly ok with anylynch while I showed my will th lynch him over and over.

His partner is either vivax or JJD, at this point im not sure who yet but sugest a lynch on JrKirby first then follow from there on who is left standing on the last day.

TG is town his tunneling of Firmtofu while I dont agree with it gives me a very heavy town feeling.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 05:24 GMT
#2387
5T is Townie McTownerson and I really wish he came in before deadline to work with me yesterday.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 05:48 GMT
#2388
Firm can you give me your thoughts on TG, JJD, and JrKirby
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 29 2013 06:00 GMT
#2389
On July 29 2013 14:48 Onegu wrote:
Firm can you give me your thoughts on TG, JJD, and JrKirby

TG is town based on the flip. He and cDg are inexorably linked. If one flipped mafia, the other was sure to be mafia as well. When one flips town, the other probably town as well.

JJD
Onegu
JrKirby
Vivax
5T
...are the remaining options.

Onegu was the one who chose the lynch. I'm feeling town on him. He took the brunt of the blame for the mislynch. Doesn't feel like something scum would do.

Remember, jrkirby took NONE of the blame for the lynch. He just buddied Onegu so no one would blame him for the town flip.

JJD is probably town. He's been pushing me from Day 1, but drops me when I claim. Scum would keep pushing me because it's convenient. I was being pushed heavily and he could just wagon me to oblivion.

5T is still basically confirmed town for me. He had no reason to claim after I did if he was scum.

Vivax is probably scum based on the flip. I have to reread his filter to be sure.

For now, I think the scumteam is probably Vivax/jrkirby.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
July 29 2013 06:03 GMT
#2390
Daypost slightly late, sorry, should be up in 10 mins.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 29 2013 06:06 GMT
#2391
I hope 5T isn't dead. We need him.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
July 29 2013 06:07 GMT
#2392
Day 4







On the "Day of Many Cops" followed the "Night of Not So Many Cops Anymore."

"I'm still totes cop!" screamed a few.

"No, you're not!" screamed some other.

"MAYOR BLUELIGHTZ BEST FLAVOR WRITER IN THIS GAME ALL TIME!"

*BANG*

And another cop turned up dead.




FiveTouch the Detective has been killed.
+ Show Spoiler +

Welcome,FiveTouch to A Bluelightz Mafia, where you hopefully will save Blueville from destruction at the hands of the Redvillians. You, as a Detective, have special equipment to discover the dubious loyalty of other citizens. Beware, your equipment may be defective and give you fake results!


Day 4 has started.
You have 48 hours to vote.
With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 06:07 GMT
#2393
Agreed
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 06:07 GMT
#2394
Sigh
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 06:09 GMT
#2395
Gg marv and VE
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 29 2013 06:14 GMT
#2396
So my DT check is useless because I'm naive right?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 06:15 GMT
#2397
Maybe what is your check?
Try TL Mafia!!!
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 29 2013 06:16 GMT
#2398
On July 29 2013 15:14 FirmTofu wrote:
So my DT check is useless because I'm naive right?

Well did you get another town check?
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 29 2013 06:21 GMT
#2399
yeah, town on kirby.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 06:24 GMT
#2400
Yeah I am sure you are naive, with the green check on TAA and now kirby so it is useless.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 239
Nina 119
SteadfastSC 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2402
910 61
Bale 13
Super Smash Bros
PPMD52
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1087
Other Games
summit1g6676
Grubby2314
shahzam584
C9.Mang0189
UpATreeSC55
Liquid`Ken1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 73
• Hupsaiya 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 36
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21063
League of Legends
• TFBlade599
Other Games
• imaqtpie951
• Shiphtur286
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.