• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:30
CEST 13:30
KST 20:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10793 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 134 Next
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 29 2013 06:38 GMT
#2401
If Austin flips scum, he's played an extraordinary game. Props to him. I'll be voting kirby today.
##Vote: jrkirby

I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 06:44 GMT
#2402
Me too.

##VOTE:jrkirby
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 29 2013 06:48 GMT
#2403
Why we need to vote jrkirby:
Voting jrkirby is going to tell us who the last scum is. I have determined that Onegu and JJD are very unlikely to flip mafia. By the process of elimination, our choices are Vivax/jrkirby/TG.

If all of town votes kirby, we can find out which of Vivax and TG is scum.

Assuming kirby is scum, we should be stuck at 3 votes. Town TG will be hesitant to lynch because he thinks the scumteam is Vivax/me. Town Vivax should be perfectly okay with the lynch. Scum Vivax, however, would be hesitant to lynch his teammate.

Thus, if Vivax votes kirby, Vivax is probably town. If Vivax doesn't vote kirby, Vivax is probably scum.

Unfortunately, I just typed all this and posted it so he's probably going to read this and WIFOM it. I'm betting that he doesn't. After all, I typed this to anticipate the WIFOM play and force it.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
July 29 2013 07:02 GMT
#2404
VOTE COUNT:


jrkirby (2) FirmTofu, Onegu

Not Voting: (4) jrkirby, TanGeng, JarJarDrinks, Vivax

Lynch is in ~47 hours. Voting is mandatory.


With 6 alive, 4 are required to lynch.

Currently Noone is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else') out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 29 2013 07:04 GMT
#2405
Shit, is my terrible play gonna lose the game for town? T.T

Ok here's the thing: I think 5T theory is right. I think there's 4 cops, 1 of each type. That makes Tofu's claim true. Onegu killed someone, he's vigi, and he's town. That leaves me, austin/vivax, TG, and JJD. 2 of us are scum, and I'm pretty sure it's vivax and JJD.

Tonight I doubt anyone would want to lynch JJD. But I think a vivax lynch is doable. Unfortunately I'm not sure I'll be able to convince you guys that I'm not scum, especially not 2 nights in a row. I apologize for my poor play if we lose.

##Vote: Vivax
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 29 2013 08:40 GMT
#2406
gg guys, sorry I couldn't be around at the right times.

glhf.
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 29 2013 10:01 GMT
#2407

Thus, if Vivax votes kirby, Vivax is probably town. If Vivax doesn't vote kirby, Vivax is probably scum.

Unfortunately, I just typed all this and posted it so he's probably going to read this and WIFOM it. I'm betting that he doesn't. After all, I typed this to anticipate the WIFOM play and force it.


Wow. Just wow.
Have you ever tried actually finding out if I'm scum cause of, you know, all of my play?
Do you think all of my reasons for lynching Cora were made up?No, they were as good as yours, if you are town. Which makes it strange that you are suspicious of me for that lynch when you should have been as convinced of it as I were.

May I ask why you got all angsty and submissive once Cora flipped town?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 10:25 GMT
#2408
What are your current reads vivax?
Try TL Mafia!!!
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 29 2013 10:46 GMT
#2409
On July 29 2013 16:04 jrkirby wrote:
Shit, is my terrible play gonna lose the game for town? T.T

Ok here's the thing: I think 5T theory is right. I think there's 4 cops, 1 of each type. That makes Tofu's claim true. Onegu killed someone, he's vigi, and he's town. That leaves me, austin/vivax, TG, and JJD. 2 of us are scum, and I'm pretty sure it's vivax and JJD.

Tonight I doubt anyone would want to lynch JJD. But I think a vivax lynch is doable. Unfortunately I'm not sure I'll be able to convince you guys that I'm not scum, especially not 2 nights in a row. I apologize for my poor play if we lose.

##Vote: Vivax


WTF.
I'm on the verge of policy lynching you ATM, MYLO be damned. Post that after lurking!?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 29 2013 10:57 GMT
#2410
Thinking over the possible choices at the moment:

policy lynch jrkirby
no-lynch
lynch vivax/tofu
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 11:00 GMT
#2411
On July 29 2013 19:57 TanGeng wrote:
Thinking over the possible choices at the moment:

policy lynch jrkirby
no-lynch
lynch vivax/tofu


How is no lynch a viable option, again scum choose who to kill giving them better odds of winning as only one town has to be wrong instead of two.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 11:01 GMT
#2412
On July 29 2013 19:46 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2013 16:04 jrkirby wrote:
Shit, is my terrible play gonna lose the game for town? T.T

Ok here's the thing: I think 5T theory is right. I think there's 4 cops, 1 of each type. That makes Tofu's claim true. Onegu killed someone, he's vigi, and he's town. That leaves me, austin/vivax, TG, and JJD. 2 of us are scum, and I'm pretty sure it's vivax and JJD.

Tonight I doubt anyone would want to lynch JJD. But I think a vivax lynch is doable. Unfortunately I'm not sure I'll be able to convince you guys that I'm not scum, especially not 2 nights in a row. I apologize for my poor play if we lose.

##Vote: Vivax


WTF.
I'm on the verge of policy lynching you ATM, MYLO be damned. Post that after lurking!?



And you should vote him because the post is scummy not because its policy, policy lynch in mylo is playing against your win condition as town.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 29 2013 11:15 GMT
#2413
On July 29 2013 19:25 Onegu wrote:
What are your current reads vivax?


I would actually like to hear what TG did that was so townie in light of him being spared by scum D1.Did he get checked?Did he make a hammer case on scum?

I'm still not caught up yet and also in another game,if all of town really thinks I should be voting kirby, I probably should, but first I want to know the deal about TG.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 29 2013 11:23 GMT
#2414
Scummy? What evidence? Build a case, dammit.

jrkirby is lurky - yes. He is also a total newbie and is completely liability for town. Yes.
Basically jrkirby opens his mouth and doesn't look townie. That's right.
That's not enough to mark scum for me.
And don't blame him for YOUR Oatsmaster shot AND Corazon lynch.
Scum? What evidence? Build a case for scummy plays.

So build a fucking case. And go lighter on the weak meta arguments please. Otherwise I will bust out
OMG Y U META
DO YOU EVEN SCUMHUNT

Only thing I have at this point is he lurks and then posts like no townie or scum would ever post, and that is a policy lynch.

And why policy lynch on MYLO?
I think marv said it best. Dick Move. Dick. Move.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 11:23 GMT
#2415
Yes he was checked green by cora. Which doesnt mean to much with sanitys but just feels like after day one he has played pro townie. Also he claims he was roleblocked night 1, and after the scum roleblocker died no more rb claims were made, which makes it likely he was telling the truth, and I dont see scum roleblocking thier own player.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 11:27 GMT
#2416
On July 29 2013 20:23 TanGeng wrote:
Scummy? What evidence? Build a case, dammit.

jrkirby is lurky - yes. He is also a total newbie and is completely liability for town. Yes.
Basically jrkirby opens his mouth and doesn't look townie. That's right.
That's not enough to mark scum for me.
And don't blame him for YOUR Oatsmaster shot AND Corazon lynch.
Scum? What evidence? Build a case for scummy plays.

So build a fucking case. And go lighter on the weak meta arguments please. Otherwise I will bust out
OMG Y U META
DO YOU EVEN SCUMHUNT

Only thing I have at this point is he lurks and then posts like no townie or scum would ever post, and that is a policy lynch.

And why policy lynch on MYLO?
I think marv said it best. Dick Move. Dick. Move.


So you are admitting you want to play against you win condition if you are town. And I have made case after case on him, nor do I blame him for my mislynch and misshot, I do blame him for not makeing his own read last night and after showing who he wanted to vote then swich to make a lynch. He didnt care who was lynched as long as it was cora or tofu, he wanted to sheep my lynch target and make me look bad, but you are right I made the choice and I was wrong, but he showed complete apathy on the lynch targets and that is scummy as hell.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 11:32 GMT
#2417
On July 29 2013 20:23 Onegu wrote:
Yes he was checked green by cora. Which doesnt mean to much with sanitys but just feels like after day one he has played pro townie. Also he claims he was roleblocked night 1, and after the scum roleblocker died no more rb claims were made, which makes it likely he was telling the truth, and I dont see scum roleblocking thier own player.


This is in reguards to TG
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 29 2013 11:34 GMT
#2418
Regards^
Try TL Mafia!!!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 29 2013 11:38 GMT
#2419
On July 29 2013 20:23 Onegu wrote:
Yes he was checked green by cora. Which doesnt mean to much with sanitys but just feels like after day one he has played pro townie. Also he claims he was roleblocked night 1, and after the scum roleblocker died no more rb claims were made, which makes it likely he was telling the truth, and I dont see scum roleblocking thier own player.


I claimed fake roleblock as scum,too.
Do you think scum had a good reason to roleblock the guy who just survived D1?
If anything, he had a good reason to fake a roleblock on himself.

We don't know sanities.

All we know is that this guy has NOT been lynched by scum D1.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 29 2013 11:42 GMT
#2420
On July 29 2013 20:27 Onegu wrote:
So you are admitting you want to play against you win condition if you are town. And I have made case after case on him, nor do I blame him for my mislynch and misshot, I do blame him for not makeing his own read last night and after showing who he wanted to vote then swich to make a lynch. He didnt care who was lynched as long as it was cora or tofu, he wanted to sheep my lynch target and make me look bad, but you are right I made the choice and I was wrong, but he showed complete apathy on the lynch targets and that is scummy as hell.


You had the choice to lynch, to no-lynch, to try to get others to switch their votes. You didn't. Your read of jrkirby is also wrong.
jrkirby only cared whether or not he was getting lynched. That's a null.
jrkirby made no pressure to force a lynch on Cora or Tofu. You had to identify whether or not the lynch was good or not. Don't call kirby scum for making you look bad. He didn't do anything at all.

BTW, you could have made a policy-lynch kirby case on day 3. I'd have agreed.
On July 28 2013 11:26 TanGeng wrote:
I think we need to be able a mechanism to vote in a forced replacements for lurky players. This jrkirby no show is ridiculous.

Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 587
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings164
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21402
Shuttle 11410
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 925
Horang2 577
BeSt 499
Mini 257
Stork 256
Pusan 240
Killer 136
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Zeus 127
Last 123
Mind 98
ggaemo 67
Hyun 60
sorry 52
PianO 45
Snow 39
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 30
JYJ 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 21
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe411
Counter-Strike
fl0m2022
byalli1505
x6flipin241
Other Games
gofns32333
singsing2825
B2W.Neo671
ArmadaUGS80
Mew2King59
Livibee6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 30m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 30m
Replay Cast
11h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.