• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:12
CEST 05:12
KST 12:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10272 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 71 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 09 2013 06:00 GMT
#121
Also, jampi is town. EZ.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 06:01 GMT
#122
On June 09 2013 14:57 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 14:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
not running for mayor

##vote mayor: Sylencia

why?


to generate discussion, I want to see who the stragglers vote for
I come in for the scraps
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 06:02 GMT
#123
So the generate discussion...
Why not vote for yourself then? Why sylencia especially?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 06:03 GMT
#124
On June 09 2013 15:02 ShiaoPi wrote:
So the generate discussion...
Why not vote for yourself then? Why sylencia especially?


he is your competition, I have no interest in running for mayor
I come in for the scraps
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 06:05 GMT
#125
On June 09 2013 15:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 15:02 ShiaoPi wrote:
So the generate discussion...
Why not vote for yourself then? Why sylencia especially?


he is your competition, I have no interest in running for mayor


I doubt that he is really running at all. Has not voted himself even. Why sylencia over for example axle who voted himself?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 06:10 GMT
#126
On June 09 2013 15:05 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 15:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 09 2013 15:02 ShiaoPi wrote:
So the generate discussion...
Why not vote for yourself then? Why sylencia especially?


he is your competition, I have no interest in running for mayor


I doubt that he is really running at all. Has not voted himself even. Why sylencia over for example axle who voted himself?


Don't really trust axle
I come in for the scraps
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 06:15 GMT
#127
fair enough, but why sylencia in comparison to the others active in the thread?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 06:17 GMT
#128
On June 09 2013 15:15 ShiaoPi wrote:
fair enough, but why sylencia in comparison to the others active in the thread?


he expressed interest in becoming mayor so I voted for him. Starting an alternative bandwagon to see what happens. If you have a better idea to get reads, im all ears.
I come in for the scraps
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 06:22 GMT
#129
I am intersted in getting sylencia back here right now.
What is your stance on my campaign?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 06:25 GMT
#130
On June 09 2013 15:22 ShiaoPi wrote:
I am intersted in getting sylencia back here right now.
What is your stance on my campaign?


Null until everyone votes, if there's just one mayor and everyone votes him we gain zero info, thats what scum wants.
I come in for the scraps
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 09 2013 06:32 GMT
#131
On June 09 2013 15:00 Hapahauli wrote:
Also, jampi is town. EZ.


I keep reading up to this post and going. uh.
I dont know why.

I accept you have better knowledge of Jampi than me.
(equivalently?)I expect at some time to get a good read on Syl if Syl posts, for some reason I think I can read Syl.
I accept you pushed jampi and he rang pretty true in fairly small time frames.
What I don't have but I guess you do (or did when you coached him?) is
have good estimate of whether scum jampi could do that? (see the BH venn diag)

Also what it might be that is making me uneasy is that is quite a few town reads you're clocking up.
and labelling them EZ.

I find towns tend to lose when they get complacent, hence you promoting complacency
can have scum motivation. Clocking up that many town reads seems harder to marry
into the pattern. This would worry me more except i have heard that sooner or later if
you are scum then you start posting baby seal pictures then we lynch you.

Hapa: Can you aid me in not being distracted by this post of yours?

@Sylencia Please post more.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 09 2013 08:12 GMT
#132
@ Axle

...
Hapa: Can you aid me in not being distracted by this post of yours?


When I give early-D1 town-reads, my goal isn't to be 100% accurate and completely ignore analyzing a person for the rest of the game. My primary objective behind giving early-D1 town-reads is to get discussion started and to fish for reactions. I've found that it is the most natural way for me to talk early and start meaningful discussion.

That's not to say that my town-reads are completely unjustified. For example, I firmly believe that ShaioPi is town, due to how absurdly different his current mayoral campaign is from any of his scum-games I've ever seen. Likewise, I believe you're town because a) your early-game burst of posting sounds like a townie excited to play, and b) this latest post by you shows a level of critical thinking beyond the capacity of what I evaluate your scum-game to be capable of.

As for my read on jampi in particular, this post struck me as absurdly genuine:
On June 09 2013 15:00 jampidampi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 14:54 Hapahauli wrote:
Yes, but that requires a lot of assumptions. Not only do you have to process and understand my read on ShiaoPi, but you also have to trust that I'm telling the truth and that I'm town.

I have a lot of subconscious reasons to trust you.
1. You were my coach in a newbie
2. You were my hydra partner and we were town
3. I haven't read a scum game of yours

Also, cookies


It's a very blunt, honest, and complete picture of his thought-process. Scum under pressure would likely fudge some answer about how ShiaoPi's meta is so obvious on a simple readthrough of his past scum-games. Instead, jampi is using a lot of arguments that scum would be incredibly scared of using. Like what scum would admit that they haven't read one of my scum-games before deciding to trust me?

Now to emphasize, this does not mean that I'll forget about Jampi for the rest of the game because I think he's confirmed town. Rather, a good portion of the reason I'm making these reads is to make people start actually talking about reads/analysis and to direct my early-game focus.

Also, I'm usually pretty accurate with my early-game reads :3
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 09 2013 08:16 GMT
#133
@ Vayne

Voting for the sake of opposition/discussion-starting is OK, however not at the expense of ignoring all the other discussion happening in the thread.

Like Shaio's mayoral campaign is a perfectly good topic for discussion. I don't understand why you think an unjustified vote for a person who's not even running a serious campaign would somehow be a better way to start discussion or even pro-town for that matter.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 09 2013 08:38 GMT
#134
@ Axle (cont.)

Also a last note about early-game reads... every read someone makes early D1 is completely worthless. Early D1 is only about getting people to talk, and that's it. It is always important re-consider every single one your reads and start from scratch when the D1 lynch gets close.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 09 2013 08:51 GMT
#135
Full post here
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=18846784
heavily edited to get the bits I want.
On June 09 2013 17:12 Hapahauli wrote:
@ Axle

Show nested quote +
...
Hapa: Can you aid me in not being distracted by this post of yours?


[....]
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 15:00 jampidampi wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:54 Hapahauli wrote:
Yes, but that requires a lot of assumptions. Not only do you have to process and understand my read on ShiaoPi, but you also have to trust that I'm telling the truth and that I'm town.

I have a lot of subconscious reasons to trust you.
1. You were my coach in a newbie
2. You were my hydra partner and we were town
3. I haven't read a scum game of yours

Also, cookies


It's a very blunt, honest, and complete picture of his thought-process. [...]
Like what scum would admit that they haven't read one of my scum-games before deciding to trust me?

[...]


Ta that interaction gives me a good start at the context that I need to understand/evaluate your future posts.
Also the two points (aspects of jampis play) are what I will try to build a mental model of(his context) when I read his meta. (aka do i think he could do that as scum) {and yeah i hadn't noticed the implications of admitting not reading your scum game before deciding to trust you.}

AKA that helps me find where green and red on BHs diagram is for both of you...

Now if the rest of the thread will just oblige by posting words... lots of them all at once.
It might indeed be EZ.

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 09 2013 08:59 GMT
#136
On June 09 2013 17:38 Hapahauli wrote:
@ Axle (cont.)

Also a last note about early-game reads... every read someone makes early D1 is completely worthless. Early D1 is only about getting people to talk, and that's it. It is always important re-consider every single one your reads and start from scratch when the D1 lynch gets close.


oh yeah, early game reads. Those early ones are usually worthless based on fresh air, fairy tales fiction and BS.

Consider when i proved 100% Bh was town... that was pregame. His pregame alignment was town. I completely recant that read now for his in game alignment.

My early read on oats seems shaky too, but so far he has done nothing to shake it.
So yes I am probably aware of the usual ebb and flow of the day, even if sometimes I get it totally wrong.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 09 2013 09:23 GMT
#137
Alright, I'm back:

On June 09 2013 14:32 Hapahauli wrote:
@ Sylencia

Why do you want to be elected mayor? I like it when people run campaigns, but I detest joke campaigns.

Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 14:12 Sylencia wrote:
On June 09 2013 13:30 AxleGreaser wrote:
On June 09 2013 13:03 Sylencia wrote:
Hi Axle, you seem to be the only one here. Want to make me mayor? :D


Not until I know your alignment and probably/possibly/maybe what the powers restrictions are or even know who will know what about them when. In the absence of all knowledge, I already chose the optimal course.

Even then there may be other candidates I'd prefer based on capability generating a better risk benefit tradeoff.
If I had enough information I might even prefer a candidate other than me.

We are getting late enough in the day now that experience tells me, that other tzs likely wont be checking in.
hence we lose a fraction of the day

do you have suggestion of what we can do profitably? AFAIK 1v1 mafia doesn't work that well.

aka speak words now.


Pretty sure you can tell from my track record that I really only roll non-VT when I force myself into a themed game

Also, we won't know what these powers/restrictions are until the election is over so there's no real point trying to work it out. In which case everyone ends up voting themselves as the 'optimal' route?

We have quite a few people in for discussion now, but what is there to discuss at the moment..


Obviously none of this is remotely sufficient rationale to vote for you.


Hard for me to tell what you consider a serious campaign vs a joke campaign. Does someone who does a post like ShiaoPi's count as a serious campaign or not? If so, it's hard for me to take your vote for mayor seriously. In all honesty, I'm not going to push for myself to be the mayor, I haven't had enough experience to really know how to use these roles well and it'd be more suited to another.

On June 09 2013 14:33 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 14:12 Sylencia wrote:
On June 09 2013 13:30 AxleGreaser wrote:
On June 09 2013 13:03 Sylencia wrote:
Hi Axle, you seem to be the only one here. Want to make me mayor? :D


Not until I know your alignment and probably/possibly/maybe what the powers restrictions are or even know who will know what about them when. In the absence of all knowledge, I already chose the optimal course.

Even then there may be other candidates I'd prefer based on capability generating a better risk benefit tradeoff.
If I had enough information I might even prefer a candidate other than me.

We are getting late enough in the day now that experience tells me, that other tzs likely wont be checking in.
hence we lose a fraction of the day

do you have suggestion of what we can do profitably? AFAIK 1v1 mafia doesn't work that well.

aka speak words now.


Pretty sure you can tell from my track record that I really only roll non-VT when I force myself into a themed game

Also, we won't know what these powers/restrictions are until the election is over so there's no real point trying to work it out. In which case everyone ends up voting themselves as the 'optimal' route?

We have quite a few people in for discussion now, but what is there to discuss at the moment..


>We have quite a few people in for discussion now, but what is there to discuss at the moment..
We grasp at straws. I already voted Oats because ...

Now when I say:
> Not until I know your alignment and probably/possibly/maybe what the powers restrictions are or even know who will
> know what about them when. In the absence of all knowledge, I already chose the optimal course.

Which mentions both determining alignments and setup speculation
Sylencia:
< "Also, we won't know what these powers/restrictions are until the election is over so there's no real point trying to
< work it out. In which case everyone ends up voting themselves as the 'optimal' route?"

Which seems to have overlooked finding out alignments, the important bit. If you already knew them that would explain that assumption.




That's what I do.
Now I see what you do.

Also do remember, while we do this, to notice what other people are not doing.


Are you saying we're working out alignments to ensure we've got a Town Mayor? I thought that was a given.

On June 09 2013 14:46 ShiaoPi wrote:
@Sylencia:
Where did you went off to? More than enough to discuss here!
(Also cookies if you do the right thing!)


Went off to stream dota <.< In terms of mayor voting, I'll hold off for now.

On June 09 2013 15:00 Hapahauli wrote:
##Lynch VayneAuthority


Was this vote purely because he mayor voted for someone you didn't want to be mayor? You've mentioned having a mayor vote on someone who isn't seriously running for it to be bad, but does that make him scum? I'd like to see the link in reasoning for that.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 09 2013 09:26 GMT
#138
On June 09 2013 15:22 ShiaoPi wrote:
I am intersted in getting sylencia back here right now.
What is your stance on my campaign?


I'm pretty neutral about it, you're the only one who's really put up their hand for being mayor (I have but semi-in jest, and I'm not sure if Axle's is serious or not). Would you say you're the best fit for mayor even if everyone else wanted to be mayor too?
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
June 09 2013 09:48 GMT
#139
A campaign being serious or not is based on the smilies. No smilies = serious campaign. Smilies = joke campaign. What makes a campaign is trying to get others to vote for you. Axle voted himself, because he didn't have better alternatives. But since he isn't asking others to vote him, it's not a campaign.

@Hapa
Are you trying to help Vayne play better or are you noting something you find somewhat scummy? Your post is not clear to me.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 09 2013 09:57 GMT
#140
Vayne, I have tried twice to write this post the first one asked the wrong question.
it may still ask not what i mean. meh.
It is a difficult little thought please read carefully and discuss it with me.
After one or two iterations we may reach common ground.

Gross generalisations about your meta + Show Spoiler +

I have, when you played them, been a spectator of some of your previous games. (I think mainly les)
At the time I dreaded playing with you and having to try and read you due to choices you make
that for me potentially put all your play in the orange bucket.
This happens when you assert that you get _all_ your reads from flip analysis of voting and nks.
You seemingly in the other games I read use that claim about yourself to justify some level 'no comment' on things in thread.
TLDR; its all orange to me.

Those are broad sweeping generalisations, and they are I think about your town and scum play. (orange bit)
if after the discussion they are wrong sorry?

Concrete observations in this game.
In this post you say you do things to promote discussion.
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 09 2013 15:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 14:57 ShiaoPi wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
not running for mayor

##vote mayor: Sylencia

why?


to generate discussion, I want to see who the stragglers vote for

so you poked them with a stick. {good/agree/yes/tick}.

Conversely when you are poked (asked a question)
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 09 2013 15:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 15:22 ShiaoPi wrote:
I am intersted in getting sylencia back here right now.
What is your stance on my campaign?


Null until everyone votes, if there's just one mayor and everyone votes him we gain zero info, thats what scum wants.

Do you engage in conversation. Does the discussion proceed or does your answer tend to shut it down?

Your discussion promotion method (vote) is something that is easy for scum to emulate. Answering questions when being prodded is harder, please try to to do the harder things too.

Here is a new question.
Independent of how the votes pan out, because sometimes at the end of the day there is one no brainer candidate.
If we discussed the mayoral campaign, and found out who was shy about commenting during the day before the result was clear, would that help find scum or would it as you seem to suggest yield 'zero information'.

Do note I agree wholeheartedly with the general sentiment, (and I am pretty sure my previous games will support the notion that,) I oppose days with one wagon, but primarily because there is no/limited discussion.

lastly even if you need the votes (or you get zero information), I think a number of other people need significant interactive discussion and the vote, so please comment more fully on the question of the mayoral election.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings135
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 198
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10381
Terrorterran 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1106
NeuroSwarm197
febbydoto16
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
taco 317
minikerr40
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
hungrybox122
Other Games
summit1g9354
Maynarde219
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick406
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 12
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 174
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo801
• Rush552
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 48m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.