• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:52
CEST 14:52
KST 21:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7824 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 71 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 10:36 GMT
#141
Hello members of something.

Shiaopi is cool

Hapa is cool

Actually everyone except Vayne is cool.

Vayne, can you be cool?
No gg, No skill.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 09 2013 10:59 GMT
#142
@oats
as i have my vote on you and the reasons posted are (ahem) a little shaky.

and while it is nice that you think everyone is cool or could be.
try to post something wincon related please.

if nothing else there bunch of mayoral stuff floating around that should be easy pickings.

or feel free to choose and or add your own topics befitting your erudite stature.

/doing other stuff
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 11:02 GMT
#143
There isnt really anything going on.

Shiao looks the towniest. So mayor him is fine.

Hapa's vote is on Vayne for nitpicking on nothing which could be playstyle related rather than alignment related. It could make Vayne scum though, if he doesnt post much more, I would wanna lynch him too.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 12:46 GMT
#144
Oh yeah also for Voting some random dude Syl and not going with current towns wishes.
No gg, No skill.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 09 2013 14:00 GMT
#145
Oats - is going against the flow a bad thing necessarily?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 14:08 GMT
#146
On June 09 2013 23:00 Sylencia wrote:
Oats - is going against the flow a bad thing necessarily?

Its a bad thing when its done just for the sake of it, rather than its cause you think differently.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 14:09 GMT
#147
I mean, this is the reason Vayne's vote
On June 09 2013 15:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 14:57 ShiaoPi wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
not running for mayor

##vote mayor: Sylencia

why?


to generate discussion, I want to see who the stragglers vote for


Yeah thats a vote that isnt on Shiao for the sake of it. So he doesnt appear too sheepy or compliant of whatever. Not cause he thinks you are a better mayor. Bad.
No gg, No skill.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 09 2013 14:26 GMT
#148
On June 09 2013 18:26 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 15:22 ShiaoPi wrote:
I am intersted in getting sylencia back here right now.
What is your stance on my campaign?


I'm pretty neutral about it, you're the only one who's really put up their hand for being mayor (I have but semi-in jest, and I'm not sure if Axle's is serious or not). Would you say you're the best fit for mayor even if everyone else wanted to be mayor too?


I am the best fit for mayor, since I am giving out cookies.
In all seriousness, I say I am best fit for mayor simply because I know that I am town. Rest is of course unsure. Since I do want double vote and whatever other power the mayor gets to be in good hands, I think yes, I am the best fit.


@Oats:
Since I am cool, vote me! You can even get a oatmeal cookie if you want one.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 14:35 GMT
#149
Also if hapa is scum, Shiao is too guys.
totes
No gg, No skill.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 09 2013 15:10 GMT
#150
Am I missing something? Shiao has said next to nothing about anything except he wants two votes. How does this make him a good mayor?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 15:13 GMT
#151
On June 10 2013 00:10 Stutters695 wrote:
Am I missing something? Shiao has said next to nothing about anything except he wants two votes. How does this make him a good mayor?

stutters scum.
You see, this is the modified kenpachi rule where scum attack people off of absolutely nothing.

Why is shiao scum stutters?
No gg, No skill.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 09 2013 15:46 GMT
#152
That clearly wasn't an attack and at no point did I call him scum. I just don't follow how he's considered town enough to be mayor less than 24h in the game when his filter has next to nothing in it.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 15:51 GMT
#153
If you dont think he is scum, why are you against him being mayor??

???
No gg, No skill.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
June 09 2013 16:05 GMT
#154
On June 09 2013 23:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
I mean, this is the reason Vayne's vote
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 15:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:57 ShiaoPi wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
not running for mayor

##vote mayor: Sylencia

why?


to generate discussion, I want to see who the stragglers vote for


Yeah thats a vote that isnt on Shiao for the sake of it. So he doesnt appear too sheepy or compliant of whatever. Not cause he thinks you are a better mayor. Bad.


Everyone who's put a mayor vote on Shiao looks super sheepy anyways, why would that matter if he sheeped onto the Shiao vote?

On June 09 2013 23:26 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 18:26 Sylencia wrote:
On June 09 2013 15:22 ShiaoPi wrote:
I am intersted in getting sylencia back here right now.
What is your stance on my campaign?


I'm pretty neutral about it, you're the only one who's really put up their hand for being mayor (I have but semi-in jest, and I'm not sure if Axle's is serious or not). Would you say you're the best fit for mayor even if everyone else wanted to be mayor too?


I am the best fit for mayor, since I am giving out cookies.
In all seriousness, I say I am best fit for mayor simply because I know that I am town. Rest is of course unsure. Since I do want double vote and whatever other power the mayor gets to be in good hands, I think yes, I am the best fit.


@Oats:
Since I am cool, vote me! You can even get a oatmeal cookie if you want one.


Great reasoning. . . . .. .. . .. . .. . .

On June 10 2013 00:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
If you dont think he is scum, why are you against him being mayor??

???


Maybe stutters is too shy to say he wants mayor :D
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 16:09 GMT
#155
On June 10 2013 01:05 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 23:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
I mean, this is the reason Vayne's vote
On June 09 2013 15:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:57 ShiaoPi wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
not running for mayor

##vote mayor: Sylencia

why?


to generate discussion, I want to see who the stragglers vote for


Yeah thats a vote that isnt on Shiao for the sake of it. So he doesnt appear too sheepy or compliant of whatever. Not cause he thinks you are a better mayor. Bad.


Everyone who's put a mayor vote on Shiao looks super sheepy anyways, why would that matter if he sheeped onto the Shiao vote?

No no, you see, he put a vote on you to LOOK different. Thats the ONLY reason that I can see.
Like its not cause he thinks shiao is scum, you are townier. Its just for the fact that its Different.
Who cares about appearances? Scum.
Im not sure though, he could just be bad. Post more Vayne.
No gg, No skill.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 09 2013 16:24 GMT
#156
On June 10 2013 00:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
If you dont think he is scum, why are you against him being mayor??

???

I'm not against him being mayor, I'm against selecting a mayor off of twelve hours of discussion at the beginning of the game. He might be the best choice later on but I want to see actual discussion about it.

Let's say for example I wanted to run. My credentials would be that I'm incredibly easy to read and don't get mislynched (except WLIIA where I consented to being lynched because confirming my alignment essentially ended the game). Why would Shiao be a better candidate than me?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 16:26 GMT
#157
On June 09 2013 17:16 Hapahauli wrote:
@ Vayne

Voting for the sake of opposition/discussion-starting is OK, however not at the expense of ignoring all the other discussion happening in the thread.

Like Shaio's mayoral campaign is a perfectly good topic for discussion. I don't understand why you think an unjustified vote for a person who's not even running a serious campaign would somehow be a better way to start discussion or even pro-town for that matter.


I didn't really see any discussion besides you spamming YO U TOWN BRO YA U T00 and shaio giving out cookies. If that's discussion then by all means, continue. I don't even think there is enough people to form a scum team after all the free passes you gave out.
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 16:28 GMT
#158
On June 10 2013 01:24 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 00:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
If you dont think he is scum, why are you against him being mayor??

???

I'm not against him being mayor, I'm against selecting a mayor off of twelve hours of discussion at the beginning of the game. He might be the best choice later on but I want to see actual discussion about it.

Let's say for example I wanted to run. My credentials would be that I'm incredibly easy to read and don't get mislynched (except WLIIA where I consented to being lynched because confirming my alignment essentially ended the game). Why would Shiao be a better candidate than me?

cause he spoke up first?

Shiao doesnt get mislynched either from what I can remember.

Look, the mayor is 1 of 2 types of people.
1. Someone who is good at the game and we all read as town for whatever reason.
2. Someone we all read as town.

So why do you care that the mayor isnt you if it fufills these 2 criteria for you?
Clearly you think that shiao is not scum, you should be voting for him.

What kind of discussion are you expecting from a mayoral vote?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 16:29 GMT
#159
On June 10 2013 01:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 17:16 Hapahauli wrote:
@ Vayne

Voting for the sake of opposition/discussion-starting is OK, however not at the expense of ignoring all the other discussion happening in the thread.

Like Shaio's mayoral campaign is a perfectly good topic for discussion. I don't understand why you think an unjustified vote for a person who's not even running a serious campaign would somehow be a better way to start discussion or even pro-town for that matter.


I didn't really see any discussion besides you spamming YO U TOWN BRO YA U T00 and shaio giving out cookies. If that's discussion then by all means, continue. I don't even think there is enough people to form a scum team after all the free passes you gave out.

Whos scum and why Vayne?
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 16:30 GMT
#160
On June 09 2013 18:57 AxleGreaser wrote:
Vayne, I have tried twice to write this post the first one asked the wrong question.
it may still ask not what i mean. meh.
It is a difficult little thought please read carefully and discuss it with me.
After one or two iterations we may reach common ground.

Gross generalisations about your meta + Show Spoiler +

I have, when you played them, been a spectator of some of your previous games. (I think mainly les)
At the time I dreaded playing with you and having to try and read you due to choices you make
that for me potentially put all your play in the orange bucket.
This happens when you assert that you get _all_ your reads from flip analysis of voting and nks.
You seemingly in the other games I read use that claim about yourself to justify some level 'no comment' on things in thread.
TLDR; its all orange to me.

Those are broad sweeping generalisations, and they are I think about your town and scum play. (orange bit)
if after the discussion they are wrong sorry?

Concrete observations in this game.
In this post you say you do things to promote discussion.
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 09 2013 15:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 14:57 ShiaoPi wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
not running for mayor

##vote mayor: Sylencia

why?


to generate discussion, I want to see who the stragglers vote for

so you poked them with a stick. {good/agree/yes/tick}.

Conversely when you are poked (asked a question)
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 09 2013 15:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 15:22 ShiaoPi wrote:
I am intersted in getting sylencia back here right now.
What is your stance on my campaign?


Null until everyone votes, if there's just one mayor and everyone votes him we gain zero info, thats what scum wants.

Do you engage in conversation. Does the discussion proceed or does your answer tend to shut it down?

Your discussion promotion method (vote) is something that is easy for scum to emulate. Answering questions when being prodded is harder, please try to to do the harder things too.

Here is a new question.
Independent of how the votes pan out, because sometimes at the end of the day there is one no brainer candidate.
If we discussed the mayoral campaign, and found out who was shy about commenting during the day before the result was clear, would that help find scum or would it as you seem to suggest yield 'zero information'.

Do note I agree wholeheartedly with the general sentiment, (and I am pretty sure my previous games will support the notion that,) I oppose days with one wagon, but primarily because there is no/limited discussion.

lastly even if you need the votes (or you get zero information), I think a number of other people need significant interactive discussion and the vote, so please comment more fully on the question of the mayoral election.


Half the game still hasn't spoken yet and people are already jumping down my throat. If you want scum it's the person that joins in second, not first AKA oats. He's probably scum.

I would say anyone blindly just following a shaio compaign has no interest in this game or is blind to the fact that scum could very well be getting one of their own into office.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1065
WardiTV715
OGKoka 273
Rex143
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
OGKoka 273
Rex 143
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2281
Horang2 1354
Shuttle 1268
Larva 888
EffOrt 643
BeSt 501
Soma 435
Jaedong 365
Mini 322
Stork 217
[ Show more ]
Light 214
ZerO 192
ggaemo 152
Rush 112
Zeus 110
Killer 79
Barracks 72
Hyun 64
Shine 52
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 29
Shinee 29
Yoon 24
soO 23
Aegong 23
Mong 22
sorry 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 17
Sexy 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
zelot 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
yabsab 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
qojqva1727
Dendi1566
BananaSlamJamma285
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin651
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes350
Other Games
singsing2198
olofmeister1253
B2W.Neo632
hiko621
Lowko348
Sick205
Pyrionflax192
ArmadaUGS90
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)5
Liquid`VortiX0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream555
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH292
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2139
Other Games
• WagamamaTV239
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 8m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.