• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:52
CEST 14:52
KST 21:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7871 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 71 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 16:32 GMT
#161
Vayne why am I and Shiao scum?

Dont be paranoid. Have reasons related to our posting.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 16:32 GMT
#162
On June 09 2013 23:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
I mean, this is the reason Vayne's vote
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 15:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:57 ShiaoPi wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
not running for mayor

##vote mayor: Sylencia

why?


to generate discussion, I want to see who the stragglers vote for


Yeah thats a vote that isnt on Shiao for the sake of it. So he doesnt appear too sheepy or compliant of whatever. Not cause he thinks you are a better mayor. Bad.


You know who makes pre-conceived notions about what scum does and then tries to spin it? scum. You can't read me so don't bother.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 16:33 GMT
#163
On June 10 2013 01:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne why am I and Shiao scum?

Dont be paranoid. Have reasons related to our posting.


Incorrect, you are my first scumread, shaio is merely hypothetical to wake people up. Never played with him before so null-read
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 16:36 GMT
#164
On June 10 2013 01:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 23:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
I mean, this is the reason Vayne's vote
On June 09 2013 15:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:57 ShiaoPi wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
not running for mayor

##vote mayor: Sylencia

why?


to generate discussion, I want to see who the stragglers vote for


Yeah thats a vote that isnt on Shiao for the sake of it. So he doesnt appear too sheepy or compliant of whatever. Not cause he thinks you are a better mayor. Bad.


You know who makes pre-conceived notions about what scum does and then tries to spin it? scum. You can't read me so don't bother.

So why did you vote for syl if you dont think that shiao is scum?
What makes Syl more town than shiao? What makes Syl more town than you?


What makes me scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 16:36 GMT
#165
On June 10 2013 01:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 01:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne why am I and Shiao scum?

Dont be paranoid. Have reasons related to our posting.


Incorrect, you are my first scumread, shaio is merely hypothetical to wake people up. Never played with him before so null-read

he posted a decent amount so far. What does playing with you before have to do with reading him?
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 16:38 GMT
#166
On June 10 2013 01:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 01:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 09 2013 23:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
I mean, this is the reason Vayne's vote
On June 09 2013 15:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:57 ShiaoPi wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
not running for mayor

##vote mayor: Sylencia

why?


to generate discussion, I want to see who the stragglers vote for


Yeah thats a vote that isnt on Shiao for the sake of it. So he doesnt appear too sheepy or compliant of whatever. Not cause he thinks you are a better mayor. Bad.


You know who makes pre-conceived notions about what scum does and then tries to spin it? scum. You can't read me so don't bother.

So why did you vote for syl if you dont think that shiao is scum?
What makes Syl more town than shiao? What makes Syl more town than you?


What makes me scum.


already explained why I voted for syl zz. It's to create discussion as this has caused yet just people suspicious of me for a very dumbass reason, so now I have to sort out if they are bad town or BW'ing scum. I'm leaning BW'ing scum with you.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 16:39 GMT
#167
On June 10 2013 01:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 01:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 10 2013 01:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne why am I and Shiao scum?

Dont be paranoid. Have reasons related to our posting.


Incorrect, you are my first scumread, shaio is merely hypothetical to wake people up. Never played with him before so null-read

he posted a decent amount so far. What does playing with you before have to do with reading him?


How can I read him before he has voted for anything or anyone has died? All he's done is campaign for mayor uncontested it's pretty hard to get anything out of that
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 16:41 GMT
#168
Exactly Vayne.
You voted for syl JUST to rock the boat. No other reason.
Because it makes you look like you are not a sheep.

My points stand, you care about appearances more than actually voting for a town mayor/lynching scum today.

Why am I scum? Why does me calling you scum over the Syl vote make me scum? What else makes me scum.

Why dont you want to make a read on Shiao? What does not playing with him before mean you cant read him?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 16:42 GMT
#169
On June 10 2013 01:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 01:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 10 2013 01:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 10 2013 01:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne why am I and Shiao scum?

Dont be paranoid. Have reasons related to our posting.


Incorrect, you are my first scumread, shaio is merely hypothetical to wake people up. Never played with him before so null-read

he posted a decent amount so far. What does playing with you before have to do with reading him?


How can I read him before he has voted for anything or anyone has died? All he's done is campaign for mayor uncontested it's pretty hard to get anything out of that

whoop de do.
Ok.

So do you think its more likely for scum or for town to do the mayoral campaign he is currently running?
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 16:45 GMT
#170
On June 10 2013 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Exactly Vayne.
You voted for syl JUST to rock the boat. No other reason.
Because it makes you look like you are not a sheep.

My points stand, you care about appearances more than actually voting for a town mayor/lynching scum today.

Why am I scum? Why does me calling you scum over the Syl vote make me scum? What else makes me scum.

Why dont you want to make a read on Shiao? What does not playing with him before mean you cant read him?


seriously you are just ignoring how I play and making an excuse to lynch me, I see no other motive in your play. Its obvious as hell, then when I flip green you just fly under the radar fitting in with the crowd. You aren't gonna pull a fast one on me so give it up.

I don't want to make a read on shaio because I have no read on him l0l
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 16:46 GMT
#171
On June 10 2013 01:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 01:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 10 2013 01:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 10 2013 01:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 10 2013 01:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne why am I and Shiao scum?

Dont be paranoid. Have reasons related to our posting.


Incorrect, you are my first scumread, shaio is merely hypothetical to wake people up. Never played with him before so null-read

he posted a decent amount so far. What does playing with you before have to do with reading him?


How can I read him before he has voted for anything or anyone has died? All he's done is campaign for mayor uncontested it's pretty hard to get anything out of that

whoop de do.
Ok.

So do you think its more likely for scum or for town to do the mayoral campaign he is currently running?


given the setup, town. Won't be disclosing why so don't ask
I come in for the scraps
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 09 2013 16:49 GMT
#172
On June 10 2013 01:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 01:24 Stutters695 wrote:
On June 10 2013 00:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
If you dont think he is scum, why are you against him being mayor??

???

I'm not against him being mayor, I'm against selecting a mayor off of twelve hours of discussion at the beginning of the game. He might be the best choice later on but I want to see actual discussion about it.

Let's say for example I wanted to run. My credentials would be that I'm incredibly easy to read and don't get mislynched (except WLIIA where I consented to being lynched because confirming my alignment essentially ended the game). Why would Shiao be a better candidate than me?

cause he spoke up first?

Shiao doesnt get mislynched either from what I can remember.

Look, the mayor is 1 of 2 types of people.
1. Someone who is good at the game and we all read as town for whatever reason.
2. Someone we all read as town.

So why do you care that the mayor isnt you if it fufills these 2 criteria for you?
Clearly you think that shiao is not scum, you should be voting for him.

What kind of discussion are you expecting from a mayoral vote?

Because there is absolutely no reason to have a read on him one way or the other when all he's done is said vote for me because I'm town and I'll give you a cookie. It's pointless for establishing a read and just as easy for scum to do with the intent of avoiding real discussion.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 16:50 GMT
#173
On June 10 2013 01:45 VayneAuthority wrote:

seriously you are just ignoring how I play and making an excuse to lynch me, I see no other motive in your play. Its obvious as hell, then when I flip green you just fly under the radar fitting in with the crowd. You aren't gonna pull a fast one on me so give it up.

How do you play? How am I misrepresenting your posts? Point it out.
Dont just act all wounded with no proof whatsoever.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 16:52 GMT
#174
On June 10 2013 01:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 01:45 VayneAuthority wrote:

seriously you are just ignoring how I play and making an excuse to lynch me, I see no other motive in your play. Its obvious as hell, then when I flip green you just fly under the radar fitting in with the crowd. You aren't gonna pull a fast one on me so give it up.

How do you play? How am I misrepresenting your posts? Point it out.
Dont just act all wounded with no proof whatsoever.


When do I ever follow the cookie cutter? enough said.

That you think I'm just trying to stick out as scum is

1.asinine
2. misrepresentation
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 16:53 GMT
#175
On June 10 2013 01:49 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 01:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 10 2013 01:24 Stutters695 wrote:
On June 10 2013 00:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
If you dont think he is scum, why are you against him being mayor??

???

I'm not against him being mayor, I'm against selecting a mayor off of twelve hours of discussion at the beginning of the game. He might be the best choice later on but I want to see actual discussion about it.

Let's say for example I wanted to run. My credentials would be that I'm incredibly easy to read and don't get mislynched (except WLIIA where I consented to being lynched because confirming my alignment essentially ended the game). Why would Shiao be a better candidate than me?

cause he spoke up first?

Shiao doesnt get mislynched either from what I can remember.

Look, the mayor is 1 of 2 types of people.
1. Someone who is good at the game and we all read as town for whatever reason.
2. Someone we all read as town.

So why do you care that the mayor isnt you if it fufills these 2 criteria for you?
Clearly you think that shiao is not scum, you should be voting for him.

What kind of discussion are you expecting from a mayoral vote?

Because there is absolutely no reason to have a read on him one way or the other when all he's done is said vote for me because I'm town and I'll give you a cookie. It's pointless for establishing a read and just as easy for scum to do with the intent of avoiding real discussion.

So do you think Shiao is more likely scum than town with what hapa said about him being normally lurky as scum?
Also with your vast experience of mayoral votes.

Again I ask, why would discussion over the mayoral candidates be better than just straight up voting someone who you think is town?

Do you think scum would try and get one person elected?
If so, how do you think their platform will be run/conducted?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 16:55 GMT
#176
On June 10 2013 01:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 01:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 10 2013 01:45 VayneAuthority wrote:

seriously you are just ignoring how I play and making an excuse to lynch me, I see no other motive in your play. Its obvious as hell, then when I flip green you just fly under the radar fitting in with the crowd. You aren't gonna pull a fast one on me so give it up.

How do you play? How am I misrepresenting your posts? Point it out.
Dont just act all wounded with no proof whatsoever.


When do I ever follow the cookie cutter? enough said.

That you think I'm just trying to stick out as scum is

1.asinine
2. misrepresentation

????????
So your defence is you never sheep.
Right?
No gg, No skill.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 09 2013 17:12 GMT
#177
@ Syl
Hard for me to tell what you consider a serious campaign vs a joke campaign. Does someone who does a post like ShiaoPi's count as a serious campaign or not? If so, it's hard for me to take your vote for mayor seriously.


Shiao is town, so srs vs. not srs doesn't apply as much because I trust him. I'm also voting him because he's a really strong town-player in his own right.

In all honesty, I'm not going to push for myself to be the mayor, I haven't had enough experience to really know how to use these roles well and it'd be more suited to another.


Ok, that's all I needed to hear ^^

a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 17:15 GMT
#178
hapa read on discussion between me and stutters and me and vayne?
No gg, No skill.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 09 2013 17:18 GMT
#179
@ Syl

Was this vote purely because he mayor voted for someone you didn't want to be mayor? You've mentioned having a mayor vote on someone who isn't seriously running for it to be bad, but does that make him scum? I'd like to see the link in reasoning for that.


Because his vote made very little sense, even for his stated objective of creating discussion.

@ Jampi
On June 09 2013 18:48 jampidampi wrote:
A campaign being serious or not is based on the smilies. No smilies = serious campaign. Smilies = joke campaign. What makes a campaign is trying to get others to vote for you. Axle voted himself, because he didn't have better alternatives. But since he isn't asking others to vote him, it's not a campaign.

@Hapa
Are you trying to help Vayne play better or are you noting something you find somewhat scummy? Your post is not clear to me.


I am voting him currently, so the latter.

@ Vayne
I didn't really see any discussion besides you spamming YO U TOWN BRO YA U T00 and shaio giving out cookies. If that's discussion then by all means, continue. I don't even think there is enough people to form a scum team after all the free passes you gave out.


Ok, so how is dropping a vote on someone not even running a serious mayoral campaign a better way of creating discussion? Much less one that's completely unjustified and that provides absolutely nothing to discuss?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 09 2013 17:20 GMT
#180
Ok, so how is dropping a vote on someone not even running a serious mayoral campaign a better way of creating discussion? Much less one that's completely unjustified and that provides absolutely nothing to discuss?

It provides discussion on how scummy it looks
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1065
WardiTV715
OGKoka 273
Rex143
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
OGKoka 273
Rex 143
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2281
Horang2 1354
Shuttle 1268
Larva 888
EffOrt 643
BeSt 501
Soma 435
Jaedong 365
Mini 322
Stork 217
[ Show more ]
Light 214
ZerO 192
ggaemo 152
Rush 112
Zeus 110
Killer 79
Barracks 72
Hyun 64
Shine 52
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 29
Shinee 29
Yoon 24
soO 23
Aegong 23
Mong 22
sorry 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 17
Sexy 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
zelot 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
yabsab 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
qojqva1727
Dendi1566
BananaSlamJamma285
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin651
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes350
Other Games
singsing2198
olofmeister1253
B2W.Neo632
hiko621
Lowko348
Sick205
Pyrionflax192
ArmadaUGS90
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)5
Liquid`VortiX0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream555
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH292
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2139
Other Games
• WagamamaTV239
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 8m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.