• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War355.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7913 users

[M][N] Les Mafia - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 153 Next
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 20 2013 00:40 GMT
#1381
On May 20 2013 09:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
because noone was here telling what to do other than me. where were you?

I never am active on weekends. Sucks but it happens every game.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 20 2013 01:10 GMT
#1382
On May 20 2013 09:40 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 09:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
because noone was here telling what to do other than me. where were you?

I never am active on weekends. Sucks but it happens every game.

Or any other day of the week.

Alright ladies and gents, kid's in bed, Game of Thrones is on but fuck that shit, I read the books so I already know what's gonna happen.
I believe I said I was gonna do a read on Spicy at some point and since Dandel is such a hot topic atm I'll look into him as well.

Anything anyone would like to discuss while I'm around?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 20 2013 01:34 GMT
#1383
stutters do you know what im catching up or im back means?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 20 2013 01:41 GMT
#1384
Oh yeah didn't mention the lynch. I am a little surprised he flipped town honestly but as others have said he was going to have to die at some point. Eliminating chaff D1 isn't the worst thing to happen.

Stuff I want to comment on over the past few pages:
Rayn speculating like crazy about NKs. One of those things I like to do but somehow I always get called out for it. Should I be calling him out?
Vayne being so wrong with his mechanics assumptions is pretty hilar. Probably not alignment indicative and fits with his anti-TL style (that he's apparently trying to correct). As far as I'm concerned either BH or Marv or both or none are scum as of now; I didn't really follow that argument anyway.
Dandel with the last second sheep. People seem to be going either way on this but when I look into him in a bit hopefully I'll know more.

I have no fucking clue what this post means.
On May 20 2013 08:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 08:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why the fuck was anyone voting for spicy before his WoS/Jarjar stuff?

Actually nobody was, but the lynch is 100% scum driven. rofl. and for what reasons.


Alright inc filter diving. PREPARE THYSELVES
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Spicydinosaur
Profile Joined April 2013
United States382 Posts
May 20 2013 01:52 GMT
#1385
On May 20 2013 10:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh yeah didn't mention the lynch. I am a little surprised he flipped town honestly but as others have said he was going to have to die at some point. Eliminating chaff D1 isn't the worst thing to happen.



Why surprised?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 20 2013 01:55 GMT
#1386
Spicy:
Starts off game ok. Makes good points about Vayne's meta which I agree with; though again Vayne is attempting to change things.
On May 18 2013 23:23 Spicydinosaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 21:17 marvellosity wrote:
I want rayn and Spicy to pipe up as well.


s0Lstice's filter comes up very scummy for me. He started off by posting about his meta and pointing out that he was never scum.

Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 02:52 s0Lstice wrote:
hey hi

I recognize a lot of people in this game, but I haven't played with all of you. I just recently updated my profile with my past games so go peruse them if you want.

I've never rolled scum, and my streak continues for this game. So...sup town!


I get them some people like to use a lot of meta to play but the fact that he has always been town is irrelevant as every new game could be the first time you get scum.

He also throws some spam in a number of his posts like this:

Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 04:36 s0Lstice wrote:
/trustfall catch me WoS

soo your question was: s0l can you talk about yourself? yea I can do that.

I tend to be a fan of meta. I don't use it all the time...I use it in a manner similar to how BH was describing. I have a shitty win record, though I do get NKed early a fair amount. I have a virgin, unlynched neck. I'm usually pretty active. I like weird set-ups just as much as I like a good normal mini. I like ice cream, electric guitars, and words that sound like what they mean.



I've noticed that there is a lot of spam in many guy's post so this might not be such a big deal. The thing that really bugs me is this post:

Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 03:40 s0Lstice wrote:


Yup, both things are there. I said I'm always town because, like I said, some folks may find it helpful to know. On a personal note, I happen to think it's hilarious that I can't seem to ever draw scum.

That's related to Stutters question that I missed. If you have never played scum before, chances are your first time isn't going to be so graceful. It's just one more piece of the puzzle; it helps me weight any nervousness/silence/inconsistency that I see.


He keeps pushing this reliance on meta and I find it extremely scummy. He firsts points out that he has never rolled scum, then says that if you roll scum for the first time, you are going to have a bad time. His posts can be summed up in a nice simple sentence: I have never rolled scum and if I did I would be playing so much shittier that it would be obvious.

His later posts seem to then abandon mention of meta and actually really focus on reading other players. He didn't jump on the vayne bandwagon like a lot of others did. I did like his read on goodkarma and did a good job of calling him out on his back and forth thoughts of jarjar.

As of now I'd say he's not scum. I really dislike his meta play style but his subsequent posts have gotten better.



He was using meta up until this point so not sure why he excludes himself here. Also the "I'm always not therefore I'm not scum" argument has been belaboured enough at this point. We're proud of our townstreaks, we think it might help people read into us. Yes it has no bearing on what we role in current/upcoming games whatever.

I dunno the way he calls solstice out for meta use and uses it himself previously rubs me the wrong way. Maybe I'm biased because I understand why all the people who say we've never rolled scum say so. Whatever. Moving on.

On May 19 2013 09:26 Spicydinosaur wrote:
I'm reading raynpelikoneet as a shitty town. He claimed that GK was scum and supported it with a number of points in a couple of posts. This may not be the best argument but at least he's supporting his position.

Show nested quote +
On May 19 2013 03:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay, here is the case, Goodkarma:

- Shitty case on Stutters with backpedalling without explanation.
- Contradicting himself on grush, REALLY BAD! STARSENSEESSSSSS!
- His meta comparsion on Jarjar is false.
- His meta comparsion on me is false.
- His stance on WoS is that Wos plays town "bad" and here he is bad, so he is scum. Bad =/= scum.


Show nested quote +
On May 19 2013 03:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
GK:
- Do you know haw Jarjar plays? Did you explain why he is scum as he does what he does?
- About me. What games about me you have read?
- About grush. You say "So in other words, you will always be town when you say starsenses. And you haven't said starsenses this game. Further, you say you will try to counter you own meta from now on, meaning you weren't starting to as of this game..." Look at your argument. You are basically saying "you didn't claim STARSENSES, YOU ARE SCUM, BUT IF YOU DO, YOU ARE ALSO SCUM".

I don't need to tell you why you are wrong, you need to tell me why you are right. so quotes please. Make sure you quote me from my last (town) game where i said i'm working 12h/7d/week. And call me a lurker then.


However he then goes off the rails with iamperfection after he gives his quick view of the group.

Show nested quote +
On May 19 2013 07:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
9. s0Lstice-town for now- Since he dislikes sputnik and gk that seems good to me.

16. raynpelikoneet-null- wants to kill gk and sputnik makes him ok in my book bad activity though


Okay, this guy claimed scum.
##Unvote;
##Vote: iamperfection


ggyo


Show nested quote +
On May 19 2013 07:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
iamp, yamato, marm; i am involved, i am voting for iamp atm. he is calling one gut town and one guy null for same reasons. that is bullshit imo.

and marv. do not talk about martyring, you are the king of it. end of discussion.



This seems more like a impulse child vote than anything throwing a hissy fit because he feels his play is on a different level. There is a clear difference in the mentality that went into the voting of GK and iamp. Seems very spammy for spammy sake.

On the one hand I agree with his analysis that the GK vote and Iamp vote of Rayn's are coming from different places, but to this point every single case or read he's made on another player includes that he thinks they're spammy. Grush, solstice, and now Rayn. I'm not sure if Spicy doesn't know what to look for when scumhunting or deliberately bad scumhunting?

Now we get to the post everyone called him out on. I had this written up earlier about it but wasn't around to throw it out there; I think it may sill apply however despite him clearing much of that up.

The fuckup JJD/me post on me is honestly pretty terrible since it looks like all he did was look into the first page or two of my filter and come up with a bunch of shit and the completely changes tracks to vote somebody else. His 'case' on JJD is barely even that, all he does is repeat a bunch of the same shit others have. Dropping the fact that he fucked it up to the wayside, the parts of the case he wrote which make sense when applied to the proper people don't even look good of their own accord.

On May 19 2013 23:27 Spicydinosaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2013 12:48 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On May 19 2013 11:19 Spicydinosaur wrote:
Jarjar on the other hand has posted some content, though very little. He's been the subject of attack a number of times but he has yet defended himself properly. Whether his in-activeness is due to RL or deliberate scum, I don't like it. I get the feeling he tried coasting D1 and got caught and really doesn't know what to do. His posts contain a lot of excuses which is scummy. I'm putting my vote on him.

##vote jarjardrinks

I've said that I cant really be that active on the weekends. I don't know how that means my "posts contain a lot of excuses"

And like, you're saying that I've yet to defend myself properly. Well the only real case against me is that I've been lurking. Anything I can say to defend myself I'm sure is gonna sound like more excuses to you. Is there something specific that you or someone is accusing me of that I should post a defense for?


Your lurking is a huge problem and it seems you don't really care that people are upset that you are. Even if you have limited time, why not spend it filtering a player and getting an opinion on him off. This post feels like a delay of anything substantive. The best way you can defend yourself is to give me thoughts/opinions on the other players. vote is staying on you.

I like this post and agree. Not much else to say.

He then starts focusing on GK; I must say the efforts here look pretty sincere. He brings up points against GK that are not just rehashings of stuff other people brought up, which usually makes me feel good about a player. Town generally care to dive deep like that.

Overall Spicy didn't look great early but picked up his game. I'd give him a townread for now though that is contigent on him responding to the stuff earlier in the post that I think makes him look not so good.

On to Dandel.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 20 2013 01:56 GMT
#1387
On May 20 2013 10:52 Spicydinosaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 10:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh yeah didn't mention the lynch. I am a little surprised he flipped town honestly but as others have said he was going to have to die at some point. Eliminating chaff D1 isn't the worst thing to happen.



Why surprised?

Because literally everything he did this game was scummy.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 20 2013 02:05 GMT
#1388
Dandel Ion:
The scumclaim....wtf? I guess not aligment indicative (ie scum would never be ballsy enough to do this, or maybe he as scum was counting on us to think that way, WIFOM, etc)
I really can't comment much on the marv shitfest because I don't really get what the fuck they were arguing about. The shitfest itself looks like an attempt to get marv purposefully riled up but to what end I have no fucking clue. Again, null.

I agree with his read of Vayne; I wish we could get more stuff like this out of him.
On May 18 2013 23:55 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 23:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 18 2013 23:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
Point me to where exactly you've proven you're town.

I haven't yet this game obviously, hence the people who think I'm scum. Don't you worry your pretty head dandel.

So why are you angry people read you scum if you know you haven't shown your incredible greenness and town love.
And that's what I'm saying about you FYI. You haven't let your kermit shine through.

Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 23:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh by the way, what was the point of that shitfest with marv a while back aside from just completely fucking with the thread?

Wait, I need more reason than that?

He says he suspects me a couple times but does nothing to push it other than this. As a matter of fact he does nothing to push fucking anybody. At all.
Gives Grush a townread for the same reasons as me yet I draw all the heat for whatever fucking reason...ugh whatever.

Thinks he catches GK in a scumslip and fails, then in the same post goes on a bunch of tangents...
I have no fucking clue how to read this guy whatsoever.

If I had to commit I'd call him scum just because he doesn't seem to give a fuck about the state of town whatsoever (and supposedly when town he actually does?) I have no clue about his meta so I wouldn't base any read of him on that, but I'd lynch him if he plays another day like he did D1.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Spicydinosaur
Profile Joined April 2013
United States382 Posts
May 20 2013 02:10 GMT
#1389
@WoS: I think you misread my early meta statements. I was calling out Sol for him saying he was always town and thus we should trust him to be town again. The difference with vayne was I was talking about his play style, which was so far similar. Sol wasn't talking about how he plays, just that he always rolled town.

As for my "spammy comments," look at the beginning of the game... lotta people wrote spam. Spam doesn't help town and thus seems scummy. Can you disagree with that?

Lastly, my case on jar jar, yeah i fucked that post up but i feel the follow up did a decent job of explaining the jarjar vote as you quoted above.
Spicydinosaur
Profile Joined April 2013
United States382 Posts
May 20 2013 02:11 GMT
#1390
On May 20 2013 10:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 10:52 Spicydinosaur wrote:
On May 20 2013 10:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh yeah didn't mention the lynch. I am a little surprised he flipped town honestly but as others have said he was going to have to die at some point. Eliminating chaff D1 isn't the worst thing to happen.



Why surprised?

Because literally everything he did this game was scummy.


I agree but didn't it seem over the top scummy, like no rational scum player would play it like that.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 20 2013 02:16 GMT
#1391
On May 20 2013 11:11 Spicydinosaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 10:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 20 2013 10:52 Spicydinosaur wrote:
On May 20 2013 10:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh yeah didn't mention the lynch. I am a little surprised he flipped town honestly but as others have said he was going to have to die at some point. Eliminating chaff D1 isn't the worst thing to happen.



Why surprised?

Because literally everything he did this game was scummy.


I agree but didn't it seem over the top scummy, like no rational scum player would play it like that.

Yeah I mentioned that, but I didn't feel like taking the chance.
So looks like it's just us two around
Regarding the meta use, you're right and I even commented on you talking about it earlier, derp. I liked how you handled the rest of my filter dive of you.

Care to have a look at my dandel read (if you can call it that) and let me know what you think or if you have any insight that I can't get from his shit filter?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Spicydinosaur
Profile Joined April 2013
United States382 Posts
May 20 2013 02:24 GMT
#1392
I agree with you on the marv/ dandel shitstorm. I couldnt make anything out of it other than it was an attempt to rile marv up. The rest of your read on him is pretty good but I say right now i have a null read leading towards scum. His last second switch to sputnik is what is sending off a lot of flags, especially after he said he wasnt going to vote for him and wished that he be vig shot.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 20 2013 02:51 GMT
#1393
On May 20 2013 11:24 Spicydinosaur wrote:
I agree with you on the marv/ dandel shitstorm. I couldnt make anything out of it other than it was an attempt to rile marv up. The rest of your read on him is pretty good but I say right now i have a null read leading towards scum. His last second switch to sputnik is what is sending off a lot of flags, especially after he said he wasnt going to vote for him and wished that he be vig shot.


This is important if you think Marv is town.
ATOBTTR
Spicydinosaur
Profile Joined April 2013
United States382 Posts
May 20 2013 02:59 GMT
#1394
On May 20 2013 11:51 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 11:24 Spicydinosaur wrote:
I agree with you on the marv/ dandel shitstorm. I couldnt make anything out of it other than it was an attempt to rile marv up. The rest of your read on him is pretty good but I say right now i have a null read leading towards scum. His last second switch to sputnik is what is sending off a lot of flags, especially after he said he wasnt going to vote for him and wished that he be vig shot.


This is important if you think Marv is town.


I have more of a town read on marv than i do on dandel. Though the riling up comment was a gut feeling i had when it occurred.

Time to watch thrones then bed
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 20 2013 02:59 GMT
#1395
On May 20 2013 11:51 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 11:24 Spicydinosaur wrote:
I agree with you on the marv/ dandel shitstorm. I couldnt make anything out of it other than it was an attempt to rile marv up. The rest of your read on him is pretty good but I say right now i have a null read leading towards scum. His last second switch to sputnik is what is sending off a lot of flags, especially after he said he wasnt going to vote for him and wished that he be vig shot.


This is important if you think Marv is town.

Why only if you think marv is town? One could always attempt to rile marv up if he was mafia too. How is that alignment indicative?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 03:16 GMT
#1396
So we miss lynched. Always sucks but not really that big of a deal as he was a useless lurker. i'm going to have to re-read a lot of the thread during the night to try and get a grasp on things. I noticed other are starting to be more active which is nice. I read the thread when I was really groggy from just getting up so I haven't gleaned any insights yet.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:22 GMT
#1397
Honestly as scum I could see Marv still getting riled up over something straight-up terrible like DI. Scum players get mad as well. It's also worth noting that Marv is a sly fox, and this kidn of thing wouldn't be beyond his gran cleverness. I think, though, this is more indicative of Dandel's alignment than of Marv's. The intentional riling is not town-motivated.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:22 GMT
#1398
Just to be clear: I have a town-read on marv. I Masoned him because he's the guy i'll be most productive with also
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 20 2013 03:23 GMT
#1399
On May 20 2013 11:59 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 11:51 s0Lstice wrote:
On May 20 2013 11:24 Spicydinosaur wrote:
I agree with you on the marv/ dandel shitstorm. I couldnt make anything out of it other than it was an attempt to rile marv up. The rest of your read on him is pretty good but I say right now i have a null read leading towards scum. His last second switch to sputnik is what is sending off a lot of flags, especially after he said he wasnt going to vote for him and wished that he be vig shot.


This is important if you think Marv is town.

Why only if you think marv is town? One could always attempt to rile marv up if he was mafia too. How is that alignment indicative?


Mainly this is sticking in my head

On May 18 2013 23:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 22:50 iamperfection wrote:
it would be weird for you as scum(especially if bh is town) to attack one of the few players in this game that has the potential to have thread control. That is all I'm saying.

Last time I saw that argument for a townread, it was dead wrong. (hapa townreading me in british 2 for troll-tunneling DrH)


If one had a town read on Marv at the time, then it should be troubling that Dandel came in an immediately riled him up. Marv not on his game is damaging to the town.

I'm realizing as I'm writing this that it sounds associative and stupid. I've been staring at this argument for too long.
ATOBTTR
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:25 GMT
#1400
Marv is definitely the kind of guy who gets riled up. I consider the action of riling to be scummy, whereas the getting-riled is not.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
ProTech141
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever351
canceldota126
League of Legends
Doublelift4421
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4365
Other Games
summit1g5132
C9.Mang0316
Liquid`Hasu265
JimRising 257
ToD196
JuggernautJason23
PPMD23
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• poizon28 40
• musti20045 28
• RyuSc2 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21769
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur603
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.