• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:35
CEST 21:35
KST 04:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8849 users

[M][N] Les Mafia - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 153 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:25 GMT
#1401
omg 12k!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 03:26 GMT
#1402
On May 20 2013 12:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Just to be clear: I have a town-read on marv. I Masoned him because he's the guy i'll be most productive with also


I would have preferred it if you had masoned someone the town agreed on to prevent shenanigans personally.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 20 2013 03:27 GMT
#1403
On May 20 2013 12:25 Blazinghand wrote:
omg 12k!

Grits.
While I agree with you that your statement is more likely, can you honestly tell me you've never attempted to rile up someone you believe to be scum, as town, knowing you and your play?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:29 GMT
#1404
On May 20 2013 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Just to be clear: I have a town-read on marv. I Masoned him because he's the guy i'll be most productive with also


I would have preferred it if you had masoned someone the town agreed on to prevent shenanigans personally.


Interesting, but not really relevant. There's no choice more optimal than Marv. We work well together, he's smart, he's active and is around all the time, and I have a townread on him. He may not be as townread-ey to me as you are, but I don't interact well with you and my time wouldn't be as well-spent.

If you think there are shenanigans going on, and want to posit a Marv+BH scumteam, come at us bro
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 03:32 GMT
#1405
On May 20 2013 12:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 12:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Just to be clear: I have a town-read on marv. I Masoned him because he's the guy i'll be most productive with also


I would have preferred it if you had masoned someone the town agreed on to prevent shenanigans personally.


Interesting, but not really relevant. There's no choice more optimal than Marv. We work well together, he's smart, he's active and is around all the time, and I have a townread on him. He may not be as townread-ey to me as you are, but I don't interact well with you and my time wouldn't be as well-spent.

If you think there are shenanigans going on, and want to posit a Marv+BH scumteam, come at us bro


I mean it is not impossible for you to be scum together is it. Regardless tomorrow night you can mason someone we pre determine if it comes to that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:32 GMT
#1406
On May 20 2013 12:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:25 Blazinghand wrote:
omg 12k!

Grits.
While I agree with you that your statement is more likely, can you honestly tell me you've never attempted to rile up someone you believe to be scum, as town, knowing you and your play?


I definitely try to rile people up all the time. Although there are times and places to put people on tilt, putting Marv on tilt doesn't tell us a huge amount about his alignment and actually decreases his usefulness to town (as town) or reduces the amount of info we have to work off of regarding him (if he's scum). I don't see it as a good move unless you're sure he's scum and are trying to manipulate thread opinion to make him look bad and build a wagon up.

Tldr although there is a time and place for it that was neither the time nor the place-- the move was antitown
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:33 GMT
#1407
On May 20 2013 12:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:29 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 20 2013 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 12:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Just to be clear: I have a town-read on marv. I Masoned him because he's the guy i'll be most productive with also


I would have preferred it if you had masoned someone the town agreed on to prevent shenanigans personally.


Interesting, but not really relevant. There's no choice more optimal than Marv. We work well together, he's smart, he's active and is around all the time, and I have a townread on him. He may not be as townread-ey to me as you are, but I don't interact well with you and my time wouldn't be as well-spent.

If you think there are shenanigans going on, and want to posit a Marv+BH scumteam, come at us bro


I mean it is not impossible for you to be scum together is it. Regardless tomorrow night you can mason someone we pre determine if it comes to that.


or I could just mason someone who I want to mason. get off my balls. by Night3 I'm confirmed town anyways, i'll just mason a different person each night
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:34 GMT
#1408
oh wait, right I could be a mafia masoner

look the point is, if you've got a case to make against both me and marv, make it
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:34 GMT
#1409
also there could be 4 scum instead of 3 scum which I guess makes more sense for a 16 player game
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 03:36 GMT
#1410
On May 20 2013 12:33 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 12:29 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 20 2013 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 12:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Just to be clear: I have a town-read on marv. I Masoned him because he's the guy i'll be most productive with also


I would have preferred it if you had masoned someone the town agreed on to prevent shenanigans personally.


Interesting, but not really relevant. There's no choice more optimal than Marv. We work well together, he's smart, he's active and is around all the time, and I have a townread on him. He may not be as townread-ey to me as you are, but I don't interact well with you and my time wouldn't be as well-spent.

If you think there are shenanigans going on, and want to posit a Marv+BH scumteam, come at us bro


I mean it is not impossible for you to be scum together is it. Regardless tomorrow night you can mason someone we pre determine if it comes to that.


or I could just mason someone who I want to mason. get off my balls. by Night3 I'm confirmed town anyways, i'll just mason a different person each night


What the fuck. HOW ARE YOU SO CONFIDENT THAT THERE ARE THREE MAFIA WHEN IT WOULD MAKE SENSE FOR THERE TO BE FOUR MAFIA?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 03:36 GMT
#1411
On May 20 2013 12:34 Blazinghand wrote:
also there could be 4 scum instead of 3 scum which I guess makes more sense for a 16 player game


You fucking slipped bro.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:37 GMT
#1412
Wow if I get lynched for that I'm never gonna live it down am I
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:38 GMT
#1413
On May 20 2013 12:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:34 Blazinghand wrote:
also there could be 4 scum instead of 3 scum which I guess makes more sense for a 16 player game


You fucking slipped bro.


Scumslips don't exist etc etc

Well, I guess I'm not getting shot tonight any more.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 03:38 GMT
#1414
Lynch blazinghand tomorrow. I'm not joking around with you.

On May 20 2013 12:34 Blazinghand wrote:
also there could be 4 scum instead of 3 scum which I guess makes more sense for a 16 player game


This. Is exactly what he does when he slips as scum. Says it himself so it doesn't look so bad. IT IS STILL AS SLIP.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:39 GMT
#1415
God it's gonna be so hard to get DP off my balls now. I dun stepped in it. Come on man, that's not even a scumslip.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 03:39 GMT
#1416
On May 20 2013 12:38 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 12:34 Blazinghand wrote:
also there could be 4 scum instead of 3 scum which I guess makes more sense for a 16 player game


You fucking slipped bro.


Scumslips don't exist etc etc

Well, I guess I'm not getting shot tonight any more.


Yes they fucking do as you should well know. You had more information than you should and used that to form an argument. And you fucking noticed immediately because you are hyper aware of your image as scum.

LOL that is like a fucking scum claim right there.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 20 2013 03:40 GMT
#1417
On May 20 2013 12:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Lynch blazinghand tomorrow. I'm not joking around with you.

Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:34 Blazinghand wrote:
also there could be 4 scum instead of 3 scum which I guess makes more sense for a 16 player game


This. Is exactly what he does when he slips as scum. Says it himself so it doesn't look so bad. IT IS STILL AS SLIP.

Explain it to me like I'm an idiot. How is what he said about Night 3 a scumslip?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:41 GMT
#1418
On May 20 2013 12:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Lynch blazinghand tomorrow. I'm not joking around with you.

On May 20 2013 12:34 Blazinghand wrote:
also there could be 4 scum instead of 3 scum which I guess makes more sense for a 16 player game


This. Is exactly what he does when he slips as scum. Says it himself so it doesn't look so bad. IT IS STILL AS SLIP.

Explain it to me like I'm an idiot. How is what he said about Night 3 a scumslip?


I assumed this game was a 3-scum game. If this were a 3-scum game, by night 3 I'll have masoned a 3rd person, it's no longer possible we're all scum together.

The OP Does not state the number of scum, and for 16 players 4 would be more normal. DP assumes that I assumed 3 scum due to outside knowledge (ie being in the scum QT) and is attacking me based on that.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 03:41 GMT
#1419
On May 20 2013 12:39 Blazinghand wrote:
God it's gonna be so hard to get DP off my balls now. I dun stepped in it. Come on man, that's not even a scumslip.


It fucking is a scumslip. I HAVE MADE THAT EXACT MISTAKE BEFORE AS SCUM. You immediately trying to cover your tracks in the exact way you explained previously that you did as scum makes it even more fucking idiot proof that you are scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:42 GMT
#1420
For what it's worth, assuming this is a scum slip, it's a scum slip ONLY a scum MASONER could have made, since he intends to prove his innocence by masoning at least one town player.

So for what it's worth, at least this definitely deflates the "marv and bh scum together, bh not actually a masoner" theory.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 647
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17335
Calm 3365
Mini 431
Mind 78
910 66
soO 48
Trap 31
Dota 2
Gorgc5704
canceldota62
Counter-Strike
fl0m2969
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3803
Other Games
FrodaN956
Beastyqt575
Liquid`Hasu298
Khaldor239
Livibee193
C9.Mang0152
IndyStarCraft 125
olofmeister107
ZombieGrub61
QueenE52
BRAT_OK 28
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 24
• blackmanpl 20
• FirePhoenix17
• Michael_bg 3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2886
• WagamamaTV335
League of Legends
• Nemesis1682
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur705
• Scarra472
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.