• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:24
CEST 01:24
KST 08:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7992 users

[M][N] Les Mafia - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 153 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 04:06 GMT
#1441
On May 20 2013 13:04 Blazinghand wrote:
In fact, given that there's probably 4 scum, you might even call that post a "townslip"


Bullshit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 04:07 GMT
#1442
On May 20 2013 13:05 s0Lstice wrote:
DP, trying to think through this.

You are saying this slip means BH is a scum masoner?


Yep.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 04:08 GMT
#1443
On May 20 2013 13:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Maybe I didn't explain it well DP, but I get the scumslip now. I can think of an interesting way to add support to this.
Has anyone ever played in a game or can give evidence of a 16-person game with only 3 scum? Obviously this could be the first but yeah I always assume scum make up 1/4 of the total count.


Exactly. Blazinghand knows this and yet was operating under the knowledge of a 3 man scum team.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 20 2013 04:08 GMT
#1444
On May 20 2013 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 13:05 s0Lstice wrote:
DP, trying to think through this.

You are saying this slip means BH is a scum masoner?


Yep.


Why would he then say that he would be confirmed town after X nights when he knows that we are all aware that this is a closed set-up with the possibility of any role in play...even scum masoner?
ATOBTTR
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 20 2013 04:10 GMT
#1445
On May 20 2013 13:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 13:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Maybe I didn't explain it well DP, but I get the scumslip now. I can think of an interesting way to add support to this.
Has anyone ever played in a game or can give evidence of a 16-person game with only 3 scum? Obviously this could be the first but yeah I always assume scum make up 1/4 of the total count.


Exactly. Blazinghand knows this and yet was operating under the knowledge of a 3 man scum team.

It wasn't...rhetorical I was serious. Because honestly it wouldn't even make sense to me that there are 3 scum in this game, so if someone can find an example it would lend more credence to the scumslip theory.

I also would like to hear what the rest of town thinks about this but I imagine this isn't exactly an active time for most people?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 04:10 GMT
#1446
On May 20 2013 13:08 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:05 s0Lstice wrote:
DP, trying to think through this.

You are saying this slip means BH is a scum masoner?


Yep.


Why would he then say that he would be confirmed town after X nights when he knows that we are all aware that this is a closed set-up with the possibility of any role in play...even scum masoner?


The idea (and it is a bad idea) is that I forgot about that part, (and this is more believable than me forgetting it as town).
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 04:11 GMT
#1447
Finally.

On May 20 2013 12:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Wow if I get lynched for that I'm never gonna live it down am I


Look at this post. I am going after him like a rabid dog and instead of calling me bad/stupid like a townie who had not slipped at all would do he makes it seem as if it is HIS FAULT if he gets lynched.

IF HE DIDN'T SLIP WHY WOULD HE BE AT FAULT FOR HIS LYNCH?

he knows it would be his fault because he fucking slipped. He fucked up and knows it, thus will 'never live it down.'
Inherent guilt and knowledge of his own fuck up.

Lynch him tomorrow.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 04:15 GMT
#1448
On May 20 2013 13:08 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:05 s0Lstice wrote:
DP, trying to think through this.

You are saying this slip means BH is a scum masoner?


Yep.


Why would he then say that he would be confirmed town after X nights when he knows that we are all aware that this is a closed set-up with the possibility of any role in play...even scum masoner?


Because scum masoners are rare and he is trying to leverage his role into town cred. Remember his mason claim is all that saved him and most of us were operating under the assumption that he was town mason.

Also people say confirmed town all the time for stupid reasons. I choose to view it as meaningless posturing.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 04:15 GMT
#1449
The point is, I finally got my head above the flood of jub-jubbery in this thread and then I fucked up and scumslipped (as town, mind you!)

Like you gotta admit if you did this as town you'd feel that same way
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 04:17 GMT
#1450
On May 20 2013 13:15 Blazinghand wrote:
The point is, I finally got my head above the flood of jub-jubbery in this thread and then I fucked up and scumslipped (as town, mind you!)

Like you gotta admit if you did this as town you'd feel that same way


nope. I would call you all fucking idiots because I didn't scumslip if I was town. or act confused like WoS was initially.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 04:22 GMT
#1451
On May 20 2013 13:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 13:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Maybe I didn't explain it well DP, but I get the scumslip now. I can think of an interesting way to add support to this.
Has anyone ever played in a game or can give evidence of a 16-person game with only 3 scum? Obviously this could be the first but yeah I always assume scum make up 1/4 of the total count.


Exactly. Blazinghand knows this and yet was operating under the knowledge of a 3 man scum team.

It wasn't...rhetorical I was serious. Because honestly it wouldn't even make sense to me that there are 3 scum in this game, so if someone can find an example it would lend more credence to the scumslip theory.

I also would like to hear what the rest of town thinks about this but I imagine this isn't exactly an active time for most people?


oh. If there are only 3 scum there is probably 3rd party.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 20 2013 04:22 GMT
#1452
On May 20 2013 13:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 13:08 s0Lstice wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:05 s0Lstice wrote:
DP, trying to think through this.

You are saying this slip means BH is a scum masoner?


Yep.


Why would he then say that he would be confirmed town after X nights when he knows that we are all aware that this is a closed set-up with the possibility of any role in play...even scum masoner?


Because scum masoners are rare and he is trying to leverage his role into town cred. Remember his mason claim is all that saved him and most of us were operating under the assumption that he was town mason.

Also people say confirmed town all the time for stupid reasons. I choose to view it as meaningless posturing.


Yea I get the leverage argument...but I'm saying there is no leverage to be had since we all have discussed the closed set-up. Rare or not, its in play, so the town has to consider it. Like, we already have talked about how the mason claim isn't alignment indicative.

I suppose it makes sense though. It also proves BH hasn't been reading the thread. If he had been diving filters, he'd know there aren't just 12 players (and hence 3 scum as per normal), and that assumption would not have arisen.
ATOBTTR
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 04:23 GMT
#1453
On May 20 2013 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 13:15 Blazinghand wrote:
The point is, I finally got my head above the flood of jub-jubbery in this thread and then I fucked up and scumslipped (as town, mind you!)

Like you gotta admit if you did this as town you'd feel that same way


nope. I would call you all fucking idiots because I didn't scumslip if I was town. or act confused like WoS was initially.


OK but you gotta admit if I did this as town, this is how I'd act, and have historically acted.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 20 2013 04:23 GMT
#1454
On May 20 2013 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 13:15 Blazinghand wrote:
The point is, I finally got my head above the flood of jub-jubbery in this thread and then I fucked up and scumslipped (as town, mind you!)

Like you gotta admit if you did this as town you'd feel that same way


nope. I would call you all fucking idiots because I didn't scumslip if I was town. or act confused like WoS was initially.

Wait, what?
Are you calling me scum too here? Who is 'all?'
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 04:24 GMT
#1455
On May 20 2013 13:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:15 Blazinghand wrote:
The point is, I finally got my head above the flood of jub-jubbery in this thread and then I fucked up and scumslipped (as town, mind you!)

Like you gotta admit if you did this as town you'd feel that same way


nope. I would call you all fucking idiots because I didn't scumslip if I was town. or act confused like WoS was initially.

Wait, what?
Are you calling me scum too here? Who is 'all?'


If I slipped as town I would call you all fucking idiots. 'all' being those accusing me. Don't know how you can get me calling you scum from that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 04:24 GMT
#1456
On May 20 2013 13:22 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 13:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:08 s0Lstice wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:05 s0Lstice wrote:
DP, trying to think through this.

You are saying this slip means BH is a scum masoner?


Yep.


Why would he then say that he would be confirmed town after X nights when he knows that we are all aware that this is a closed set-up with the possibility of any role in play...even scum masoner?


Because scum masoners are rare and he is trying to leverage his role into town cred. Remember his mason claim is all that saved him and most of us were operating under the assumption that he was town mason.

Also people say confirmed town all the time for stupid reasons. I choose to view it as meaningless posturing.


Yea I get the leverage argument...but I'm saying there is no leverage to be had since we all have discussed the closed set-up. Rare or not, its in play, so the town has to consider it. Like, we already have talked about how the mason claim isn't alignment indicative.

I suppose it makes sense though. It also proves BH hasn't been reading the thread. If he had been diving filters, he'd know there aren't just 12 players (and hence 3 scum as per normal), and that assumption would not have arisen.


Assuming I'm town, it proves I haven't been reading the thread. If you think it's a legit scumslip, it says nothing about whether or not I'm reading the thread.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 20 2013 04:26 GMT
#1457
On May 20 2013 13:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 13:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:15 Blazinghand wrote:
The point is, I finally got my head above the flood of jub-jubbery in this thread and then I fucked up and scumslipped (as town, mind you!)

Like you gotta admit if you did this as town you'd feel that same way


nope. I would call you all fucking idiots because I didn't scumslip if I was town. or act confused like WoS was initially.

Wait, what?
Are you calling me scum too here? Who is 'all?'


If I slipped as town I would call you all fucking idiots. 'all' being those accusing me. Don't know how you can get me calling you scum from that.


Because you said as town you wouldn't scumslip or act confused.
Plus 'act' confused insinuates you believe my confusion is an act, which since I'm apparently having so much trouble understand what you're saying, isn't.

Maybe it's all relatively simple and I'm just an idiot or fucking exhausted. I need to go to bed.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 04:27 GMT
#1458
On May 20 2013 13:22 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 13:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:08 s0Lstice wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:05 s0Lstice wrote:
DP, trying to think through this.

You are saying this slip means BH is a scum masoner?


Yep.


Why would he then say that he would be confirmed town after X nights when he knows that we are all aware that this is a closed set-up with the possibility of any role in play...even scum masoner?


Because scum masoners are rare and he is trying to leverage his role into town cred. Remember his mason claim is all that saved him and most of us were operating under the assumption that he was town mason.

Also people say confirmed town all the time for stupid reasons. I choose to view it as meaningless posturing.


Yea I get the leverage argument...but I'm saying there is no leverage to be had since we all have discussed the closed set-up. Rare or not, its in play, so the town has to consider it. Like, we already have talked about how the mason claim isn't alignment indicative.

I suppose it makes sense though. It also proves BH hasn't been reading the thread. If he had been diving filters, he'd know there aren't just 12 players (and hence 3 scum as per normal), and that assumption would not have arisen.


The confirmed town part is meaningless. It doesn't mean anything. Both scum and town like to call themselves confirmed town. And if Blazinghand was 'playing' the role of town mason then it makes sense to call himself confirmed town because he is trying to emulate the mindset of a real town mason.

Regardless the confirmed town part is peripheral to the real slip and is meaningless in determining blazinghands alignment or the validity of his slip.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 04:27 GMT
#1459
I'd like to rehash both of these points, which I believe DP has not adequately addressed.

On May 20 2013 12:56 Blazinghand wrote:
It is a valid point that I am a solid scum player and will point out my own errors to defuse the strength of them, by the way-- and I take this into advisement. But, on the other hand, there's another completely reasonable explanation for my post, which is that I'm town and I was like "oh, hey there could be 4 scum actually" and wrote that post. Does this mean the post is evidence that I'm town? not, but it's not evidence that I'm scum.

It's also worth noting I have only ever "scumslipped" as a blue, and have done so previously also as a mason. I have never scumslipped as scum or as a VT. Could this be my first time? Sure. But I'm an extremely solid scum player, and my blue play-- especially in a game like this with a rough start-- has holes in it. I post quickly and without always reading everything, since I am fearless, whereas as scum I post carefully, even when I am spamming.


DP, you've laid out a very convincing case for how scum blazinghand could make that post I made where I commented there could be 4 scum. I agree: scum Blazinghand could definitely write a post like that. Where i think you've fallen short is where you demonstrate that this isnt' something I do as town. I do this kind of "write something, then add some additional observation" thing, ALL THE TIME as town. So yes, the "BH is scum" narrative fits that post, but you have not demonstrated that the "BH is town narrative" does not. Therefore, although I don't consider that post a towntell, it is NOT a scumtell. I could, and do, write posts like that as both alignments, including after "scumslips" as town.

And I think the fact that I scumslip often, revealing "scum only" information as town, and especially as Blue, is HIGHLY relevant to this conversation.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 20 2013 04:29 GMT
#1460
On May 20 2013 13:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 13:22 s0Lstice wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:08 s0Lstice wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:05 s0Lstice wrote:
DP, trying to think through this.

You are saying this slip means BH is a scum masoner?


Yep.


Why would he then say that he would be confirmed town after X nights when he knows that we are all aware that this is a closed set-up with the possibility of any role in play...even scum masoner?


Because scum masoners are rare and he is trying to leverage his role into town cred. Remember his mason claim is all that saved him and most of us were operating under the assumption that he was town mason.

Also people say confirmed town all the time for stupid reasons. I choose to view it as meaningless posturing.


Yea I get the leverage argument...but I'm saying there is no leverage to be had since we all have discussed the closed set-up. Rare or not, its in play, so the town has to consider it. Like, we already have talked about how the mason claim isn't alignment indicative.

I suppose it makes sense though. It also proves BH hasn't been reading the thread. If he had been diving filters, he'd know there aren't just 12 players (and hence 3 scum as per normal), and that assumption would not have arisen.


Assuming I'm town, it proves I haven't been reading the thread. If you think it's a legit scumslip, it says nothing about whether or not I'm reading the thread.


Yes it does. Scum BH would not have claimed to be confirmed town after 3 nights if he had been reading the thread. We are all factoring in the possibility of a scum mason.


ATOBTTR
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 190
ProTech153
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12175
910 68
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever386
canceldota162
League of Legends
Doublelift4642
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4454
Other Games
summit1g5270
C9.Mang0412
JimRising 389
ToD214
PPMD35
JuggernautJason32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick597
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• poizon28 45
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• RyuSc2 30
• musti20045 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra947
Other Games
• imaqtpie1141
• Shiphtur455
• tFFMrPink 6
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 36m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.