• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:35
CEST 21:35
KST 04:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9401 users

[M][N] Les Mafia - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 153 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 06:14 GMT
#1481
I would like a specific point-by-point explanation about why you think I'm scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 06:18 GMT
#1482
On May 20 2013 15:12 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 15:10 yamato77 wrote:
I don't like you already.

You make an apparent scumslip and act SCUMMY AS FUCK afterward.

I think you should die.

Seems easy enough.


Ok, describe SPECIFICALLY which part of my actions are scummy, and why. If for no other reason to collect town cred when I flip red! I feel like I've debunked all of DP's points but I'd like to hear what someone other than him has to say


LOL no.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 06:18 GMT
#1483
On May 20 2013 15:14 Blazinghand wrote:
I would like a specific point-by-point explanation about why you think I'm scum.


1. You scum slipped.

2. you acted scummy as fuck afterwards.

/dunked
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 06:19 GMT
#1484
On May 20 2013 15:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 15:12 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 20 2013 15:10 yamato77 wrote:
I don't like you already.

You make an apparent scumslip and act SCUMMY AS FUCK afterward.

I think you should die.

Seems easy enough.


Ok, describe SPECIFICALLY which part of my actions are scummy, and why. If for no other reason to collect town cred when I flip red! I feel like I've debunked all of DP's points but I'd like to hear what someone other than him has to say


LOL no.


look dude, i get it, you think i acted scummy after the "slip". could you please point out why and how? I'd like to at least try to convince you, and unless you're literally 100% sure I am scum it's worth it to at least explain your read. even if you are sure you might as well explain it so you don't look like bandwagoning scum, right? What's the point by point reasons?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 06:20 GMT
#1485
bandwagoning, bussing scum at that if you really think I'll flip red.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 06:21 GMT
#1486
On May 20 2013 15:19 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 15:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 15:12 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 20 2013 15:10 yamato77 wrote:
I don't like you already.

You make an apparent scumslip and act SCUMMY AS FUCK afterward.

I think you should die.

Seems easy enough.


Ok, describe SPECIFICALLY which part of my actions are scummy, and why. If for no other reason to collect town cred when I flip red! I feel like I've debunked all of DP's points but I'd like to hear what someone other than him has to say


LOL no.


look dude, i get it, you think i acted scummy after the "slip". could you please point out why and how? I'd like to at least try to convince you, and unless you're literally 100% sure I am scum it's worth it to at least explain your read. even if you are sure you might as well explain it so you don't look like bandwagoning scum, right? What's the point by point reasons?


oh herp that was DP not yamato

this is directed at yamato
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 20 2013 06:21 GMT
#1487
On May 20 2013 12:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Wow if I get lynched for that I'm never gonna live it down am I

I agree with DP that this reaction is totally scummy and yet another slip of your mindset. You're so spammy as mafia that you just post random shit without thinking, and this sounds exactly how someone would react to that as scum. Why would a townie even act like it could potentially get him lynched if it is just an honest mistake?

Why would a townie even assume there are three scum in the first place? Why is a townie assuming information not given to us?

And why did you make the post about it saying something about Marv's alignment?

On May 20 2013 12:42 Blazinghand wrote:
For what it's worth, assuming this is a scum slip, it's a scum slip ONLY a scum MASONER could have made, since he intends to prove his innocence by masoning at least one town player.

So for what it's worth, at least this definitely deflates the "marv and bh scum together, bh not actually a masoner" theory.


Why would that be the case, and why are you making this post at all?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 20 2013 06:23 GMT
#1488
On May 20 2013 15:14 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 15:13 yamato77 wrote:
DP is also correct in that you love to talk a shitton once you make a mistake as scum and try to cover it up. Not this time, pal.


And what about the fact that I do this also as town?

I've only ever played with scum BH, but I doubt you would do what you've done here as town.
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 06:37 GMT
#1489
Thanks for taking the time to explain your read! I'm going to do my best to respond to your points, and explain why I wrote what I wrote.

On May 20 2013 15:21 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Wow if I get lynched for that I'm never gonna live it down am I

I agree with DP that this reaction is totally scummy and yet another slip of your mindset. You're so spammy as mafia that you just post random shit without thinking, and this sounds exactly how someone would react to that as scum. Why would a townie even act like it could potentially get him lynched if it is just an honest mistake?


Well, because it could IN FACT potentially get me lynched. Despite my record, being town doesn't make me magically immune to getting mislynched. Recognizing that a slip, whether real or percieved, can get you lynched, isn't a scumtell. Perhaps I shouldn't have shared the thought and am too open with how I play, but that's just what I was thinking. I don't really have a bettere xplanation for this.

On May 20 2013 15:21 yamato77 wrote:
Why would a townie even assume there are three scum in the first place? Why is a townie assuming information not given to us?


It's a mini, for whatever reason I assumed 3 scum, then realized there could be 4.


On May 20 2013 15:21 yamato77 wrote:
And why did you make the post about it saying something about Marv's alignment?

Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:42 Blazinghand wrote:
For what it's worth, assuming this is a scum slip, it's a scum slip ONLY a scum MASONER could have made, since he intends to prove his innocence by masoning at least one town player.

So for what it's worth, at least this definitely deflates the "marv and bh scum together, bh not actually a masoner" theory.


Why would that be the case, and why are you making this post at all?


Someone was saying (DP I think?) that not only could I potentially be a scum masoner, but a scum non-masoner, and was scum with marv. Or maybe they were just floating the idea. In a moment of wry humour, I thought "well at least this 'scumslip' has won me the argument, since everyone thinks I'm scum masoner now" and decided to share it with the thread.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 06:37 GMT
#1490
On May 20 2013 15:23 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 15:14 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 20 2013 15:13 yamato77 wrote:
DP is also correct in that you love to talk a shitton once you make a mistake as scum and try to cover it up. Not this time, pal.


And what about the fact that I do this also as town?

I've only ever played with scum BH, but I doubt you would do what you've done here as town.


What specifically do you doubt I would do as town? scumslip? I can and have linked to specific games where I have done so (once even as a mason!) react coolly and with wry humor to a bad situation? what specifically?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 06:40 GMT
#1491
EBWOP: it was a discussion between marv and rayne, taking place starting here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=410972&currentpage=68#1342
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 06:45 GMT
#1492
Wow you know what would have been awesome? If DP and I were scum this game and we orchestrated this as a bus. I gotta give something like this a try sometime.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
sputnik.theory
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Poland449 Posts
May 20 2013 06:56 GMT
#1493
Goodbye cruel world - sorry for not being able to devote the time to play this weekend... things got crazy with family and friends. Kinda bad luck that our game started on a friday night... I have much more time to play during the week.
Good luck all.
“On the night of the murder I was at home, asleep. The characters in my dream can vouch for me.”
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 06:58 GMT
#1494
On May 20 2013 15:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Wow you know what would have been awesome? If DP and I were scum this game and we orchestrated this as a bus. I gotta give something like this a try sometime.


Fucking what? WIFOM now. This is over. Burn him with the fury of a thousand suns.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 07:00 GMT
#1495
On May 20 2013 15:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 15:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Wow you know what would have been awesome? If DP and I were scum this game and we orchestrated this as a bus. I gotta give something like this a try sometime.


Fucking what? WIFOM now. This is over. Burn him with the fury of a thousand suns.


I'm just saying! You're definitely town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 07:14 GMT
#1496
It's like every time I make a wry comment or observation people flip out
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 07:20 GMT
#1497
On May 20 2013 15:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 15:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Wow you know what would have been awesome? If DP and I were scum this game and we orchestrated this as a bus. I gotta give something like this a try sometime.


Fucking what? WIFOM now. This is over. Burn him with the fury of a thousand suns.


I'm not saying it's true! I'm just saying it would be awesome. Like for what it's worth, you have to admit that this would IN FACT be awesome! It's not true, but it would be so awesome.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 20 2013 07:45 GMT
#1498
On May 20 2013 15:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to explain your read! I'm going to do my best to respond to your points, and explain why I wrote what I wrote.

Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 15:21 yamato77 wrote:
On May 20 2013 12:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Wow if I get lynched for that I'm never gonna live it down am I

I agree with DP that this reaction is totally scummy and yet another slip of your mindset. You're so spammy as mafia that you just post random shit without thinking, and this sounds exactly how someone would react to that as scum. Why would a townie even act like it could potentially get him lynched if it is just an honest mistake?


Well, because it could IN FACT potentially get me lynched. Despite my record, being town doesn't make me magically immune to getting mislynched. Recognizing that a slip, whether real or percieved, can get you lynched, isn't a scumtell. Perhaps I shouldn't have shared the thought and am too open with how I play, but that's just what I was thinking. I don't really have a bettere xplanation for this.

Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 15:21 yamato77 wrote:
Why would a townie even assume there are three scum in the first place? Why is a townie assuming information not given to us?


It's a mini, for whatever reason I assumed 3 scum, then realized there could be 4.


Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 15:21 yamato77 wrote:
And why did you make the post about it saying something about Marv's alignment?

On May 20 2013 12:42 Blazinghand wrote:
For what it's worth, assuming this is a scum slip, it's a scum slip ONLY a scum MASONER could have made, since he intends to prove his innocence by masoning at least one town player.

So for what it's worth, at least this definitely deflates the "marv and bh scum together, bh not actually a masoner" theory.


Why would that be the case, and why are you making this post at all?


Someone was saying (DP I think?) that not only could I potentially be a scum masoner, but a scum non-masoner, and was scum with marv. Or maybe they were just floating the idea. In a moment of wry humour, I thought "well at least this 'scumslip' has won me the argument, since everyone thinks I'm scum masoner now" and decided to share it with the thread.

Constructed/10

+10000000 scum points
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 07:46 GMT
#1499
please explain more thoroughly, I'm not sure what your critique of my post is.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 20 2013 07:51 GMT
#1500
On May 20 2013 16:46 Blazinghand wrote:
please explain more thoroughly, I'm not sure what your critique of my post is.

You're so... emotionless. The exclamation point and the whole "I'm being a helpful, friendly townie!" thing you've got going on is just too much. Maybe I'm conditioned to think of town as messy and egotistical, but I see literally nothing but flat logic from you, which amounts to nothing more than WIFOM.

Honestly, believing that you just happened to assume there's 3 scum in a 16 player game with no information in the OP pointing at this possibility is wine that's insanely hard to drink, good sir. I like the wine that tastes like "BH is scum."
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O65
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 252
JuggernautJason95
BRAT_OK 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 881
Shuttle 538
Zeus 95
ZZZero.O 65
soO 45
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 29
scan(afreeca) 27
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
qojqva2201
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
fl0m5558
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3677
Liquid`Hasu588
Other Games
summit1g1240
FrodaN1085
KnowMe328
420jenkins268
Pyrionflax176
ToD170
Livibee161
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• 3DClanTV 64
• Adnapsc2 17
• Hupsaiya 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach91
• blackmanpl 17
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2161
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 25m
Patches Events
19h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 25m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.