• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:09
CEST 07:09
KST 14:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8415 users

[M][N] Les Mafia - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 153 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 08:32 GMT
#1521
On May 20 2013 17:29 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 17:26 yamato77 wrote:
You forgetting about the scum masoner possibility does seem like something a scum player wouldn't do.

I want to know more about your reads before I write you off. For starters, tell me why you masoned marv.


Of course he is not going to talk about a scum masoner if he is a scum masoner.


The possibility had already been brought up. what yamato77 specifically is referencing is that my "scumslip" actually has TWO assumptions made in it, not just ONE. Assumption 1) there are 3 scum. Assumption 2) it's impossible that there is a scum masoner. I can tell you why I forgot about the possibility of a scum masoner: I haven't ever seen it as a role in a normal mini game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 08:37 GMT
#1522
On May 20 2013 17:32 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 17:31 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 20 2013 17:26 yamato77 wrote:
You forgetting about the scum masoner possibility does seem like something a scum player wouldn't do.

I want to know more about your reads before I write you off. For starters, tell me why you masoned marv.


Basically, I came into night 1 with 3 big townreads: DP, Marv, and (to an extent) Iamp. I decided I needed to mason someone who A) is almost certainly town and B) I can work well with. A) is because I want it to be clear I was in fact a masoner. B) is so that, well, I'm using my skill in a worthwhile way.

I decided that since the Iamp read is based on meta, and DP and I rarely interact well, I'd be best off going with Marv. Admittedly there was a risk to it since Marv and I have clashed once or twice recently (LXI), but Marv likes winning games of mafia more than he likes fighting with me, so I figured it was my best bet.

Why do you think Marv is so townie?

I do not share that opinion, necessarily.


Well, really it comes from two things.

The first is that Marv decided to pick a fight with me very early D1. Although I ended up having an inactive and unhelpful D1, I am notorious for being very aggressive, tunnelley, etc during my D1s. I've definitely gotten into shitfests with scum and brought them down, and also pulled off last-minute voteswitches (several times!) against scum to catch them. When I'm having an "on" game, if you'll pardon my pride, I fuckin rock at mafia. I don't think scum Marv would go after me D1 just because of the chance I figure out he's scum, turn it around on him and bury him. Now, of course just because it's unlikely doesn't mean it's impossible, but I give Marv credit for going after me.

The second is Marv's push against ST. Now, you might say "ST was a lurker who flipped town, how is this a towntell for Marv?" Well, basically ST was going to be lynched sooner or later. If I were scum I'd probably try to not lynch him for as long as possible, or wait until I needed lynchbait and gone after him. If he's alive at LYLO that's optimal. Scum has no reason to try to get this lynchable player lynched D1. Now, this isn't a sure fire thing, but with point 1 I think it's pretty convincing.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 08:39 GMT
#1523
On May 20 2013 17:31 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 17:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 17:26 yamato77 wrote:
You forgetting about the scum masoner possibility does seem like something a scum player wouldn't do.

I want to know more about your reads before I write you off. For starters, tell me why you masoned marv.


Of course he is not going to talk about a scum masoner if he is a scum masoner.

How likely is it that a scum masoner has the presence of mind to omit the existence if his own role when considering how to make himself confirmed town to the thread?

If he did this, he's better at scum than I thought.


It's something I would do when fake claiming.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 08:39 GMT
#1524
Like, I guess what I'm saying is that even though ST flipped town, his lynch was still the right call from a town perspective D1. He was a liability; he had to go. The only thing IMO that detracts from point 2 is if GK turns out to be scum later on, in which case, yes, I could see a scum Marv doing it-- there is a scum motive for the actions. That being said, GK is unflipped so it is not yet time to draw associative tells. He could well be town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 08:41 GMT
#1525
On May 20 2013 17:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 17:31 yamato77 wrote:
On May 20 2013 17:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 17:26 yamato77 wrote:
You forgetting about the scum masoner possibility does seem like something a scum player wouldn't do.

I want to know more about your reads before I write you off. For starters, tell me why you masoned marv.


Of course he is not going to talk about a scum masoner if he is a scum masoner.

How likely is it that a scum masoner has the presence of mind to omit the existence if his own role when considering how to make himself confirmed town to the thread?

If he did this, he's better at scum than I thought.


It's something I would do when fake claiming.


I certainly would like to think that were I scum and scumslipping, I'd scumslip in a way that was calculated to also have a townslip in it. I'm glad you think so highly of me and yourself, DP. But EVEN IF I'm a canny enough player to think of something like that, it's still an unusual thing to have in a scumslip. This is a mitigating factor.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 20 2013 08:42 GMT
#1526
I guess that's reasonable enough. I disagree with your reasoning, but I'm not pushing for a Marv lynch any time soon so that doesn't really matter.

Talk to me about GK. Any updated thoughts on him?
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 08:42 GMT
#1527
Like, DP, it's okay to admit that something is evidence against your case on me. It's not like literally everything I do is going to look scummy, even as scum. I definitely think your case against me has strong points, and I admit that, but at the same time it's wrong. If you feel like you need to automatically say everything I do/say is scummy, I get it, you're trying to push a wagon, but at least in your mind (if not in the thread) weigh what I'm saying here and consider how sure you are that I am scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 08:43 GMT
#1528
On May 20 2013 17:42 yamato77 wrote:
I guess that's reasonable enough. I disagree with your reasoning, but I'm not pushing for a Marv lynch any time soon so that doesn't really matter.

Talk to me about GK. Any updated thoughts on him?


Honestly I've been entirely tied up with defending myself since the "scumslip" and haven't done the actual filter-diving that I promised beforehand. I'll get right on it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 20 2013 08:44 GMT
#1529
On May 20 2013 17:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 17:31 yamato77 wrote:
On May 20 2013 17:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 17:26 yamato77 wrote:
You forgetting about the scum masoner possibility does seem like something a scum player wouldn't do.

I want to know more about your reads before I write you off. For starters, tell me why you masoned marv.


Of course he is not going to talk about a scum masoner if he is a scum masoner.

How likely is it that a scum masoner has the presence of mind to omit the existence if his own role when considering how to make himself confirmed town to the thread?

If he did this, he's better at scum than I thought.


It's something I would do when fake claiming.

But that begs the question, if he's that precise, why is he also scumslipping in the same post? Don't those ideas seem mutually exclusive?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 20 2013 08:49 GMT
#1530
DP, you can play this game, too. Talk to me about a scum read of yours that's not BH. Even if you're right and he's scum, he has 2 teammates.
Writer@WriterYamato
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 20 2013 08:53 GMT
#1531
Why do everyone seem to assume they have to mason a townread of theirs? If i was a mason i would definitely mason a scumread or null.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 09:10 GMT
#1532
On May 20 2013 17:44 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 17:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 17:31 yamato77 wrote:
On May 20 2013 17:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 17:26 yamato77 wrote:
You forgetting about the scum masoner possibility does seem like something a scum player wouldn't do.

I want to know more about your reads before I write you off. For starters, tell me why you masoned marv.


Of course he is not going to talk about a scum masoner if he is a scum masoner.

How likely is it that a scum masoner has the presence of mind to omit the existence if his own role when considering how to make himself confirmed town to the thread?

If he did this, he's better at scum than I thought.


It's something I would do when fake claiming.

But that begs the question, if he's that precise, why is he also scumslipping in the same post? Don't those ideas seem mutually exclusive?


Have you ever scum slipped? I have. and it is not the big things that you slip on. It's stupid little pieces of extra knowledge that you shouldn't have but you end up taking for granted that you do have. It's not the big things you are careful not to reveal. (like the existence of a mafia mason etc.) But tiny little details that you don;t have at the forefront of your mind.

As an example here are my two biggest scumslips of all time.

On October 12 2012 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 15:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Scum were sure they could get me lynched if they didn't withhold their KP. As in, if someone claims getting shot, then their play was to lynch me I think. That's the only way I can make sense of still being alive.

Did I already tell you guys I suspect the "Detective" role is the scum roleblocker?


The only way I can see scum missing both KP is if there was a 3rd medic and/or they tried to shoot into BC again and he is 3rd party.


The first one I let slip the Scum KP total whilst talking about something else entirely. The amount of KP was not common knowledge but I had been working with that knowledge as agiven for so long that I didn't think about hiding it.

On March 18 2013 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:24 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:12 marvellosity wrote:
actually the most inresting thing about that comment from DP is that he's basically accepting Hiro is town. hmm.


Yep because as YOU YOURSELF stated there is no reason for scum hiro to fake claim at that point in time and it also didn;t read like a mafia claim because it wasn't polished at all and looks kind of bad. Mafia claims are going to be spot on really well crafted things. This wasn't


therefore we should kill vivax. there are a bunch of players who are likely frame targets. crossfire, stutters, sloosh, DP, Vivax, risk, prplhz

and you're arguing there's a high likelihood vivax gets framed?

no, with that many players who are lynchable, the chances are very very low that vivax gets framed. possible, but maybe 15%


Not worth the risk at LYLO. But you won't listen to me.


IT'S NOT WORTH THE RISK OF LYNCHING A REDCHECK AT LYLO

am i hearing this right?!?!?!?!?!?


It's not worth lynching a red check with a confirmed framer in the game when that check is the most likely to have been framed. I don't want to risk the entire game on it. also I am pretty sure you are scum and Vivax is town and the fact you are pushing it so hard makes me even more sure that lynching you is the best option. But you are not going to agree with me because you are scum so I am going to disengage with you once again so you can't crap all over the thread like you did with foolishness.


The second slip is saying that there is a confirmed framer in the game as I had a red check on me at that point and I am acting all townie keeping up the facade. The problem is I had been calling marvellosity scum the whole time so by saying there was a confirmed framer due to his red check I was treating marv, someone I was calling scum as confirmed town.

Both slips are of tiny pieces of knowledge that I had taken for granted and were not directly relevant to what I was talking about. Both times I noticed immediately and wanted to explain myself immediately. (like blazinghand actually did) But had the restraint to ignore them and they got swept under the carpet.

Blazinghands slip is in exactly the same situation. He is talking about something else entirely and a piece of extra knowledge that is not directly correlated to what he is saying slips out.

When it comes to slips I know what I am talking about and I hope this example of some of my own slips can give you some insight as to what to look for.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 09:19 GMT
#1533
On May 20 2013 17:49 yamato77 wrote:
DP, you can play this game, too. Talk to me about a scum read of yours that's not BH. Even if you're right and he's scum, he has 2 teammates.


Dandel if he continues to be passive and useless in direct contrast to his entrance. JJD Barring some vast improvement after the weekend.

To be honest though neither of them are as good a lynch as blazinghand. And both would need to be pressured throughout the next cycle for me to be sure of their alignments.

To be honest, Anyone that isn't You, marv, perfection is fair game to me at this point.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2013 09:37 GMT
#1534
On May 20 2013 13:29 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 13:24 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:22 s0Lstice wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:08 s0Lstice wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 13:05 s0Lstice wrote:
DP, trying to think through this.

You are saying this slip means BH is a scum masoner?


Yep.


Why would he then say that he would be confirmed town after X nights when he knows that we are all aware that this is a closed set-up with the possibility of any role in play...even scum masoner?


Because scum masoners are rare and he is trying to leverage his role into town cred. Remember his mason claim is all that saved him and most of us were operating under the assumption that he was town mason.

Also people say confirmed town all the time for stupid reasons. I choose to view it as meaningless posturing.


Yea I get the leverage argument...but I'm saying there is no leverage to be had since we all have discussed the closed set-up. Rare or not, its in play, so the town has to consider it. Like, we already have talked about how the mason claim isn't alignment indicative.

I suppose it makes sense though. It also proves BH hasn't been reading the thread. If he had been diving filters, he'd know there aren't just 12 players (and hence 3 scum as per normal), and that assumption would not have arisen.


Assuming I'm town, it proves I haven't been reading the thread. If you think it's a legit scumslip, it says nothing about whether or not I'm reading the thread.


Yes it does. Scum BH would not have claimed to be confirmed town after 3 nights if he had been reading the thread. We are all factoring in the possibility of a scum mason.




Just catching up on all this now. I disagree with this in particular. Another player on this forum, Toadesstern, is legendary for claiming 'confirmed town' status for his non-alignment indicative power roles and/or pushes. It's something he almost exclusively does as town, so characterising this in particular as a mafia trait seems not correct.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2013 09:44 GMT
#1535
On May 20 2013 17:31 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 17:26 yamato77 wrote:
You forgetting about the scum masoner possibility does seem like something a scum player wouldn't do.

I want to know more about your reads before I write you off. For starters, tell me why you masoned marv.


Basically, I came into night 1 with 3 big townreads: DP, Marv, and (to an extent) Iamp. I decided I needed to mason someone who A) is almost certainly town and B) I can work well with. A) is because I want it to be clear I was in fact a masoner. B) is so that, well, I'm using my skill in a worthwhile way.

I decided that since the Iamp read is based on meta, and DP and I rarely interact well, I'd be best off going with Marv. Admittedly there was a risk to it since Marv and I have clashed once or twice recently (LXI), but Marv likes winning games of mafia more than he likes fighting with me, so I figured it was my best bet.


+1, that IS basically my philosophy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2013 09:53 GMT
#1536
By the way, I agree that assuming 3 mafia makes no sense as an assumption.

Especially as earlier in the thread I specifically gave 12-4 and 11-4-1 as my assumptions. Like, in black and white like that.

There's very little point in BH defending himself on this, because there isn't really a satisfactory explanation, he just has to try find mafia and that's it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 10:07 GMT
#1537
So marv. You think he slipped or not?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2013 10:07 GMT
#1538
And yes, scumslips definitely exist.

+ Show Spoiler +

On May 16 2013 21:53 Vivax wrote:
I'm currently looking at B and J and they are close to each other, they are basically already in a pair, any idea on how they should move ideally?


On May 16 2013 21:58 marvellosity wrote:
What? How does it even matter when people don't know what letter they are? ......


On May 16 2013 21:59 marvellosity wrote:
is that a scumslip?


On May 17 2013 06:06 Crossfire99 wrote:
Vivax the Weeping Angel has been lynched!

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2013 10:08 GMT
#1539
On May 20 2013 19:07 DarthPunk wrote:
So marv. You think he slipped or not?


I think so, but I don't have your legendary decisiveness

Given BlazingHand has made a 1000 word case on his confirmed town mason partner before, I don't put it past him as town either.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 10:13 GMT
#1540
On May 20 2013 19:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 19:07 DarthPunk wrote:
So marv. You think he slipped or not?


I think so, but I don't have your legendary decisiveness

Given BlazingHand has made a 1000 word case on his confirmed town mason partner before, I don't put it past him as town either.


LOL.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4515
Leta 1631
Bale 58
Shine 29
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Other Games
summit1g9026
WinterStarcraft604
Sick117
Mew2King33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick495
BasetradeTV161
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Lourlo1047
• Rush566
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 51m
Patches Events
9h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 51m
OSC
17h 51m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.