• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:42
CEST 20:42
KST 03:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12853 users

[M][N] Les Mafia - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 153 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 10:18 GMT
#1541
Just as an aside. I'd like a medic to flip a coin and then prot one of myself or marv.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2013 10:18 GMT
#1542
It's funny, but you rather get my point. Sometimes Blazing catches a bunch of mafia, sometimes he does something so mindblowing you can't even comprehend it.

The problem with it is as you mention; it's actually not mindboggling weird or dumb, it's just 'off' and implies extra information. But could a town Blazing also have gone "derp it's a mini, there's 3 mafia"? maybe too.

I'm going to not think about Blazing's alignment for the rest of night 1 / first half of day 2 (if I'm alive, naturally) and try to find mafia in the rest of the people.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2013 10:19 GMT
#1543
On May 20 2013 19:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Just as an aside. I'd like a medic to flip a coin and then prot one of myself or marv.


yeah, that's how i always end up dying day 1.

:<

I think the only time i've ever been protected on day 1 was a) when I'm mafia or b) Personality 2.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 10:23 GMT
#1544
On May 20 2013 19:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 19:08 marvellosity wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:07 DarthPunk wrote:
So marv. You think he slipped or not?


I think so, but I don't have your legendary decisiveness

Given BlazingHand has made a 1000 word case on his confirmed town mason partner before, I don't put it past him as town either.


LOL.


MISTAKES WERE MADE OK

I just happened to forget who my mason partner was that one time. It's only ever happened once, I don't know why you people keep on mentioning it. it's not like you've never made a similar-sized mistake.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 10:28 GMT
#1545
On May 20 2013 19:18 marvellosity wrote:
It's funny, but you rather get my point. Sometimes Blazing catches a bunch of mafia, sometimes he does something so mindblowing you can't even comprehend it.

The problem with it is as you mention; it's actually not mindboggling weird or dumb, it's just 'off' and implies extra information. But could a town Blazing also have gone "derp it's a mini, there's 3 mafia"? maybe too.

I'm going to not think about Blazing's alignment for the rest of night 1 / first half of day 2 (if I'm alive, naturally) and try to find mafia in the rest of the people.

It's not just the slip. It's the posts immediately after that. He is scum and needs to die. No question. No excuses. Just lynch the shit out of him.

On May 20 2013 19:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 19:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Just as an aside. I'd like a medic to flip a coin and then prot one of myself or marv.


yeah, that's how i always end up dying day 1.

:<

I think the only time i've ever been protected on day 1 was a) when I'm mafia or b) Personality 2.


I died in 24 hours in my last game. I want that medic prot. Both you and I are a good save though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 10:31 GMT
#1546
On May 20 2013 19:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 19:18 marvellosity wrote:
It's funny, but you rather get my point. Sometimes Blazing catches a bunch of mafia, sometimes he does something so mindblowing you can't even comprehend it.

The problem with it is as you mention; it's actually not mindboggling weird or dumb, it's just 'off' and implies extra information. But could a town Blazing also have gone "derp it's a mini, there's 3 mafia"? maybe too.

I'm going to not think about Blazing's alignment for the rest of night 1 / first half of day 2 (if I'm alive, naturally) and try to find mafia in the rest of the people.

It's not just the slip. It's the posts immediately after that. He is scum and needs to die. No question. No excuses. Just lynch the shit out of him.

Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 19:19 marvellosity wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Just as an aside. I'd like a medic to flip a coin and then prot one of myself or marv.


yeah, that's how i always end up dying day 1.

:<

I think the only time i've ever been protected on day 1 was a) when I'm mafia or b) Personality 2.


I died in 24 hours in my last game. I want that medic prot. Both you and I are a good save though.


Like the fact that I am pretty chill and casual and also advocate strongly for my beliefs is not imo a scumtell. Everything I've posted has had a reasonable or hilarious explanation that is as or more reasonable than the scum-based explantion you're been pushing. If you want to refute my individual points, I'll be glad to argue this again with you after I get some sleep. But really man I don't think you have a leg to stand on there.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2013 10:32 GMT
#1547
On May 20 2013 19:31 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 19:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:18 marvellosity wrote:
It's funny, but you rather get my point. Sometimes Blazing catches a bunch of mafia, sometimes he does something so mindblowing you can't even comprehend it.

The problem with it is as you mention; it's actually not mindboggling weird or dumb, it's just 'off' and implies extra information. But could a town Blazing also have gone "derp it's a mini, there's 3 mafia"? maybe too.

I'm going to not think about Blazing's alignment for the rest of night 1 / first half of day 2 (if I'm alive, naturally) and try to find mafia in the rest of the people.

It's not just the slip. It's the posts immediately after that. He is scum and needs to die. No question. No excuses. Just lynch the shit out of him.

On May 20 2013 19:19 marvellosity wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Just as an aside. I'd like a medic to flip a coin and then prot one of myself or marv.


yeah, that's how i always end up dying day 1.

:<

I think the only time i've ever been protected on day 1 was a) when I'm mafia or b) Personality 2.


I died in 24 hours in my last game. I want that medic prot. Both you and I are a good save though.


Like the fact that I am pretty chill and casual and also advocate strongly for my beliefs is not imo a scumtell. Everything I've posted has had a reasonable or hilarious explanation that is as or more reasonable than the scum-based explantion you're been pushing. If you want to refute my individual points, I'll be glad to argue this again with you after I get some sleep. But really man I don't think you have a leg to stand on there.


No. I only want to know who is mafia, another argument about it will achieve literally nothing.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 10:33 GMT
#1548
On May 20 2013 19:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 19:31 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:18 marvellosity wrote:
It's funny, but you rather get my point. Sometimes Blazing catches a bunch of mafia, sometimes he does something so mindblowing you can't even comprehend it.

The problem with it is as you mention; it's actually not mindboggling weird or dumb, it's just 'off' and implies extra information. But could a town Blazing also have gone "derp it's a mini, there's 3 mafia"? maybe too.

I'm going to not think about Blazing's alignment for the rest of night 1 / first half of day 2 (if I'm alive, naturally) and try to find mafia in the rest of the people.

It's not just the slip. It's the posts immediately after that. He is scum and needs to die. No question. No excuses. Just lynch the shit out of him.

On May 20 2013 19:19 marvellosity wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Just as an aside. I'd like a medic to flip a coin and then prot one of myself or marv.


yeah, that's how i always end up dying day 1.

:<

I think the only time i've ever been protected on day 1 was a) when I'm mafia or b) Personality 2.


I died in 24 hours in my last game. I want that medic prot. Both you and I are a good save though.


Like the fact that I am pretty chill and casual and also advocate strongly for my beliefs is not imo a scumtell. Everything I've posted has had a reasonable or hilarious explanation that is as or more reasonable than the scum-based explantion you're been pushing. If you want to refute my individual points, I'll be glad to argue this again with you after I get some sleep. But really man I don't think you have a leg to stand on there.


No. I only want to know who is mafia, another argument about it will achieve literally nothing.


I didn't say I wouldn't write cases and take a look at other players. But DP can't walk around saying there's no reasonable explanation for how I've played without me opposing him. If you were in my position, you'd be doing what I'm doing.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2013 10:34 GMT
#1549
Fine. DP, stop prodding BH and let him do his thing.

I can't bear reading another 5 pages that will say exactly the same things as the past 5 we had on the matter.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 10:35 GMT
#1550
On May 20 2013 19:31 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 19:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:18 marvellosity wrote:
It's funny, but you rather get my point. Sometimes Blazing catches a bunch of mafia, sometimes he does something so mindblowing you can't even comprehend it.

The problem with it is as you mention; it's actually not mindboggling weird or dumb, it's just 'off' and implies extra information. But could a town Blazing also have gone "derp it's a mini, there's 3 mafia"? maybe too.

I'm going to not think about Blazing's alignment for the rest of night 1 / first half of day 2 (if I'm alive, naturally) and try to find mafia in the rest of the people.

It's not just the slip. It's the posts immediately after that. He is scum and needs to die. No question. No excuses. Just lynch the shit out of him.

On May 20 2013 19:19 marvellosity wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Just as an aside. I'd like a medic to flip a coin and then prot one of myself or marv.


yeah, that's how i always end up dying day 1.

:<

I think the only time i've ever been protected on day 1 was a) when I'm mafia or b) Personality 2.


I died in 24 hours in my last game. I want that medic prot. Both you and I are a good save though.


Like the fact that I am pretty chill and casual and also advocate strongly for my beliefs is not imo a scumtell. Everything I've posted has had a reasonable or hilarious explanation that is as or more reasonable than the scum-based explantion you're been pushing. If you want to refute my individual points, I'll be glad to argue this again with you after I get some sleep. But really man I don't think you have a leg to stand on there.


NO.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 10:35 GMT
#1551
On May 20 2013 19:33 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 19:32 marvellosity wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:31 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:18 marvellosity wrote:
It's funny, but you rather get my point. Sometimes Blazing catches a bunch of mafia, sometimes he does something so mindblowing you can't even comprehend it.

The problem with it is as you mention; it's actually not mindboggling weird or dumb, it's just 'off' and implies extra information. But could a town Blazing also have gone "derp it's a mini, there's 3 mafia"? maybe too.

I'm going to not think about Blazing's alignment for the rest of night 1 / first half of day 2 (if I'm alive, naturally) and try to find mafia in the rest of the people.

It's not just the slip. It's the posts immediately after that. He is scum and needs to die. No question. No excuses. Just lynch the shit out of him.

On May 20 2013 19:19 marvellosity wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Just as an aside. I'd like a medic to flip a coin and then prot one of myself or marv.


yeah, that's how i always end up dying day 1.

:<

I think the only time i've ever been protected on day 1 was a) when I'm mafia or b) Personality 2.


I died in 24 hours in my last game. I want that medic prot. Both you and I are a good save though.


Like the fact that I am pretty chill and casual and also advocate strongly for my beliefs is not imo a scumtell. Everything I've posted has had a reasonable or hilarious explanation that is as or more reasonable than the scum-based explantion you're been pushing. If you want to refute my individual points, I'll be glad to argue this again with you after I get some sleep. But really man I don't think you have a leg to stand on there.


No. I only want to know who is mafia, another argument about it will achieve literally nothing.


I didn't say I wouldn't write cases and take a look at other players. But DP can't walk around saying there's no reasonable explanation for how I've played without me opposing him. If you were in my position, you'd be doing what I'm doing.


Also I consider "avoiding a mislynch" to definitely NOT be "literally nothing". I suspect not getting mislynched tomorrow will be contigent on two factors: defending myself successfully and writing a very cogent case with solid analysis. But I can't let DP just be like "nothing BH has said make sense" here in the thread and let that slide. I just can't. You know that.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 10:35 GMT
#1552
On May 20 2013 19:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 19:31 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:18 marvellosity wrote:
It's funny, but you rather get my point. Sometimes Blazing catches a bunch of mafia, sometimes he does something so mindblowing you can't even comprehend it.

The problem with it is as you mention; it's actually not mindboggling weird or dumb, it's just 'off' and implies extra information. But could a town Blazing also have gone "derp it's a mini, there's 3 mafia"? maybe too.

I'm going to not think about Blazing's alignment for the rest of night 1 / first half of day 2 (if I'm alive, naturally) and try to find mafia in the rest of the people.

It's not just the slip. It's the posts immediately after that. He is scum and needs to die. No question. No excuses. Just lynch the shit out of him.

On May 20 2013 19:19 marvellosity wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Just as an aside. I'd like a medic to flip a coin and then prot one of myself or marv.


yeah, that's how i always end up dying day 1.

:<

I think the only time i've ever been protected on day 1 was a) when I'm mafia or b) Personality 2.


I died in 24 hours in my last game. I want that medic prot. Both you and I are a good save though.


Like the fact that I am pretty chill and casual and also advocate strongly for my beliefs is not imo a scumtell. Everything I've posted has had a reasonable or hilarious explanation that is as or more reasonable than the scum-based explantion you're been pushing. If you want to refute my individual points, I'll be glad to argue this again with you after I get some sleep. But really man I don't think you have a leg to stand on there.


NO.


oh, what a well argued series of points! clearly this is something that will convince people, and that I can respond to. A good use of both of our times!

no wait the opposite of that
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2013 10:36 GMT
#1553
stahp

plz

ermahgerrd

stahp
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 10:36 GMT
#1554
On May 20 2013 19:34 marvellosity wrote:
Fine. DP, stop prodding BH and let him do his thing.

I can't bear reading another 5 pages that will say exactly the same things as the past 5 we had on the matter.


I'm not even talking to blazinghand. I am talking to you. Because if I die I want you to fucking lynch him. And if you die I will fucking lynch him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2013 10:36 GMT
#1555
On May 20 2013 19:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 19:34 marvellosity wrote:
Fine. DP, stop prodding BH and let him do his thing.

I can't bear reading another 5 pages that will say exactly the same things as the past 5 we had on the matter.


I'm not even talking to blazinghand. I am talking to you. Because if I die I want you to fucking lynch him. And if you die I will fucking lynch him.


Well, then talk to me when BH is in bed

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2013 10:37 GMT
#1556
lol DP. you always "fucking" lynch someone.

i'm stifling a giggle at work at the thought.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 10:40 GMT
#1557
On May 20 2013 19:37 marvellosity wrote:
lol DP. you always "fucking" lynch someone.

i'm stifling a giggle at work at the thought.


Yeah. I swear to much. I'm Australian.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2013 10:43 GMT
#1558
On May 20 2013 19:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 19:37 marvellosity wrote:
lol DP. you always "fucking" lynch someone.

i'm stifling a giggle at work at the thought.


Yeah. I swear to much. I'm Australian.


you look so cute and cuddly in your skype pic too. <3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 10:48 GMT
#1559
On May 20 2013 19:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 19:40 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 19:37 marvellosity wrote:
lol DP. you always "fucking" lynch someone.

i'm stifling a giggle at work at the thought.


Yeah. I swear to much. I'm Australian.


you look so cute and cuddly in your skype pic too. <3


Yep like a wombat.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 20 2013 10:49 GMT
#1560
Just lynch blazinghand. I need someone to hold the hand of like half the town, who can actually push a lynch past his spam.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1216
TKL 401
IndyStarCraft 331
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1216
ByuN 451
TKL 401
IndyStarCraft 331
Reynor 209
BRAT_OK 68
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30288
Calm 2613
Shuttle 385
Mini 163
White-Ra 125
firebathero 96
Mong 62
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9373
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3850
Liquid`Hasu478
MindelVK4
Other Games
fl0m2572
Liquid`RaSZi2356
FrodaN1635
olofmeister840
B2W.Neo744
Khaldor510
Beastyqt267
Livibee175
crisheroes172
Mew2King71
ToD53
kaitlyn37
summit1g37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick467
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
angryscii 3
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 8
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach69
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• blackmanpl 20
• 80smullet 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV619
Other Games
• imaqtpie1060
• Shiphtur684
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
18m
BSL Open Qualifier
18m
OSC
4h 18m
Replay Cast
4h 18m
OSC
17h 18m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.