• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:51
CEST 04:51
KST 11:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7721 users

Hero Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 11:33 GMT
#525
I think you could be scum, but it's irrelevant at the moment because you're not the guy I want to lynch at the moment.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 11:49 GMT
#527
Jay is not an out there lynch but I really want to lynch Adam.

Also, it's never the easy lynch. If you switch your vote Adam will be ahead of Jay.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 11:50 GMT
#528
Like everything I said about Jay stands, and Clarity's case is still a valid one, but I just feel better about Adam.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 11:54 GMT
#530
I'll admit that I find it easier to roll with the crowd wanting to lynch adam (myself, debears, marv) than with the crowd wanting to lynch jay (djodref, bluelightz, VE etc). It's a ridiculously dangerous game trying to guess someone's alignment based on the actions of others (the people voting him), but I just like the Adam lynch a whole lot better.

Did you know that if I had to guess the scum team right now I would probably shoot for this team:


Bugs
Djodref
Adam
VE


But that doesn't change the fact I might be off base, and the case against Jay is a good one, so maybe that's where we need to go.

But meh, this is what I want to do, I want to kill adam.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 11:56 GMT
#531
Vivix, come join my wagon, it's much cozier than this Tunkeg thing.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 11:58 GMT
#533
Adam, I thought it was quite clear from this post:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17205299

Did you not read it?

I also touched on it quite a bit in my video.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 12:09 GMT
#535
Okay Bugs.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 12:21 GMT
#536
Out of curiosity, if you had to guess right now, what would your guess be?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 12:31 GMT
#540
I don't know the time, I did it repeatedly I think I can maybe dig through it later.

But my thoughts on him are pretty well summed up in that post I made.

How about you read my post instead of dabears's Vivix? You're shit.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 13:20 GMT
#556
On December 11 2012 22:06 marvellosity wrote:
Hi Palmar.

Taking Adam out, do you prefer Jay over Tunkeg or vice versa?


Jay
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 13:29 GMT
#558
On December 11 2012 22:21 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 22:20 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:06 marvellosity wrote:
Hi Palmar.

Taking Adam out, do you prefer Jay over Tunkeg or vice versa?


Jay


Is there something you've seen from Tunkeg that suggests to you he is town?


Not really, but I think clarity's analysis of Jay's play so far is much more likely to hit home than bugs's meta read on Tunkeg. I agree that I wish Tunkeg would play differently, but I can't really lynch everyone who doesn't play like I want them to.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 13:34 GMT
#561
On December 11 2012 22:31 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 22:29 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:21 marvellosity wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:20 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:06 marvellosity wrote:
Hi Palmar.

Taking Adam out, do you prefer Jay over Tunkeg or vice versa?


Jay


Is there something you've seen from Tunkeg that suggests to you he is town?


Not really, but I think clarity's analysis of Jay's play so far is much more likely to hit home than bugs's meta read on Tunkeg. I agree that I wish Tunkeg would play differently, but I can't really lynch everyone who doesn't play like I want them to.


cool, you want to lynch probably the easiest mislynch on TL mafia over someone who clearly does not care about scumhunting.

Not to mention, the strongest part of my case isn't the meta, it's the fact that Tunkeg is completely indifferent to the events of the game.


Only when presented with these two options, remember Marv's question implied I could only pick one or the other. Don't try to twist my words into something they're not.

We agree that Adam is most likely scum, so let's do this? I mean marv thinks he's scum too, that's a lot of big names who think Adam is scum.

What are we waiting for?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 13:55 GMT
#576
On December 11 2012 22:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 22:34 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:31 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:29 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:21 marvellosity wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:20 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:06 marvellosity wrote:
Hi Palmar.

Taking Adam out, do you prefer Jay over Tunkeg or vice versa?


Jay


Is there something you've seen from Tunkeg that suggests to you he is town?


Not really, but I think clarity's analysis of Jay's play so far is much more likely to hit home than bugs's meta read on Tunkeg. I agree that I wish Tunkeg would play differently, but I can't really lynch everyone who doesn't play like I want them to.


cool, you want to lynch probably the easiest mislynch on TL mafia over someone who clearly does not care about scumhunting.

Not to mention, the strongest part of my case isn't the meta, it's the fact that Tunkeg is completely indifferent to the events of the game.


Only when presented with these two options, remember Marv's question implied I could only pick one or the other. Don't try to twist my words into something they're not.

We agree that Adam is most likely scum, so let's do this? I mean marv thinks he's scum too, that's a lot of big names who think Adam is scum.

What are we waiting for?


I'm not twisting shit. You said you like jay over tunkeg, which is indicative that you're not reading the thread. I just don't understand how you can find jay scummier than tunkeg. It's like we're not playing the same game.

Have you never played with jay before?! How do you not understand how easy of a mislynch he is?


That's a pretty harsh accusation when you have it on video that I read at least half of it very carefully.

I've played with Jay before, I remember defending him in some mini game or something. But it's completely irrelevant, remember that my theory is that he's actually not scum, that doesn't make the case against him irrelevant as my theory could be wrong.

Like you're harping on the point that in a vacuum given 2 players I'd choose one over the other as something relevant to the thread. I can also tell you that I'd lynch marv over debears, but who cares about that I'm not trying to lynch either of them, just like I'm not trying to lynch Jay.

It's interesting you're reading so much into my non-primary targets. I can also tell you that I would rather lynch you than Jay, just so we're clear.

But adam is the guy I want to lynch.

Why are you so obsessed with the order I'd lynch two grey area players?

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 13:57 GMT
#577
On December 11 2012 22:42 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 22:39 marvellosity wrote:
I also don't get how he likes Jay over Tunkeg. But generally I like the pushes on both Adam (Palmar) and Tunkeg (bugs), which means something odd's going on


I don't think we can necessarily credit Palmar with the push on Adam, given that everyone so far in the game has found him scummy, but I agree with you. I like both pushes but I disagree with Palmar's other reads, which almost certainly means something is off.

I'm curious, though. If you had to name 4 scum right now, who would you name?


That's quite an overstatement when talking about a guy somehow getting three votes on him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 14:03 GMT
#581
On December 11 2012 22:42 Bluelightz wrote:
Vivax, do you understand the difference between the both? dabears post is only a simple thing of pointing out/answering a question, however Adam has pushed thrawn heavily. See the difference?

Also, dabear if you could explain/join this talk it would be nice.


In what universe did this happen?

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 14:03 GMT
#582
Cause it certainly didn't happen in this one...
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 14:20 GMT
#588
Shoot them. Honestly it's the only good way to deal with people trying to lose.

But honestly, there's plenty of targets to go after right now.

@Marv, do you really think bugsface is town?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 14:51 GMT
#604
On December 11 2012 23:33 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 23:03 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:42 Bluelightz wrote:
Vivax, do you understand the difference between the both? dabears post is only a simple thing of pointing out/answering a question, however Adam has pushed thrawn heavily. See the difference?

Also, dabear if you could explain/join this talk it would be nice.


In what universe did this happen?



Woops. By that I mean he has more posts on thrawn then a simple point on someone


He has a ton of pointless inquiries that never became anything more than just him asking a bunch of stupid questions anyone with half a brain could've answered themselves.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 15:21 GMT
#614
Jumping on a random bandwagon doesn't really count. Do you honestly think that Adam had an idea, or a plan with his line of questioning thrawn early in the game? Do you believe Adam thinks what he did is productive?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 15:23 GMT
#615
Note to everyone, Bluelightz is getting away with not reading the thread, he said something that was 100% completely incorrect, and just casually retracted it when I pointed it out.

We have enough on our plate for now, but it's something to keep in mind for later.

Also this VE guy is so silent it hurts.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 228
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
Doublelift6055
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
taco 293
minikerr35
Other Games
summit1g12169
C9.Mang0359
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1247
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP152
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo240
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 9m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 9m
Replay Cast
20h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.