• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:45
CEST 16:45
KST 23:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7675 users

Hero Mini Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 166 Next
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
December 10 2012 22:36 GMT
#361
On December 11 2012 07:32 Vivax wrote:
He answered two hours after his last comment, just to defend himself with one line.
His first post was made to fit in in some way, then he apparently spent hours lurking only to come out again when called out from me.
Don't act as if I changed my mind out of nothing. I changed it cause of his post. Just cause clarity highlights one small part of it (the one where I express my willingness to vote) doesn't mean you shouldn't read the rest of it ,where I say that I didn't like Tunkegs response.



I don't want to lynch him.
I don't like this post he just made.
Let's lynch him.

This isn't how you play mafia dude.
Why did his post made you change your mind? You keep taking stances without proper justification. If you are town and want to win tell us what the hell is going on through your head.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 10 2012 22:36 GMT
#362
Tunkeg how about you go do some actual scumhunting.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
December 10 2012 22:36 GMT
#363
EBWOP: make*
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2012 22:38 GMT
#364
Counterquestion, Tunkeg:

What do you think of jay and Djodref? Don't you think they are scummy?
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
December 10 2012 22:41 GMT
#365
On December 11 2012 07:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
Tunkeg how about you go do some actual scumhunting.


How about you let me scumhunt the way I want to? There is plenty of spammers in this game, who have posted alot of nonsense. I will post when I feel I have something to post, I will not be sitting here nitpicking and twisting the words of every other post.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 10 2012 22:42 GMT
#366
On December 11 2012 07:41 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 07:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
Tunkeg how about you go do some actual scumhunting.


How about you let me scumhunt the way I want to? There is plenty of spammers in this game, who have posted alot of nonsense. I will post when I feel I have something to post, I will not be sitting here nitpicking and twisting the words of every other post.


Show me an example of you scumhunting, then.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
December 10 2012 22:46 GMT
#367
On December 11 2012 07:38 Vivax wrote:
Counterquestion, Tunkeg:

What do you think of jay and Djodref? Don't you think they are scummy?


I refer you to my "useless" first post:

On December 11 2012 04:23 Tunkeg wrote:
So I have skimmed through the thread. And these are my thoughts:

Thrawn's "claim" is a joke claim. He did it in the very beginning, and quickly and without concern went back on it. I didn't like his response when called out on it. But when he in the end explained why he did as he did, it was an ok (no more, no less) explanation. I truly think people read to much into stuff like this, and overfocuses on it. I have many times made posts early that people have labeled stupid, with them voting for me and almost misslynching me (mainly because they didn't get my logic behind doing them, even after I explained it). I don't think the millar "claim" is anything worth spending much time analysing, but I would say that I find it more likely that a townie would do this.

I like Clarity's post on jaybrundage. I think jaybrundage's posts are very non-commiting, and very fluffy. I have played games with jaybrundage before, and I may be wrong, but I think his style resembles what he did in Student, where he was scum. A very wishy-washy style, where he eventually did some major slips.

I am also abit concerned about Djodref, I think he is posting alot, but his posts are very fluffy. I haven't played with him before, is this his style or?



They haven't posted much since. But as I said, I think jaybrundage style reminds me of the way he played student (one year ago), and I think in general his way of posting is appearing scummy. For Djordref I think he have posted alot of useless questions, and maybe some usefull ones, maybe to look like he is active. But then again, maybe that is his style. I am not sure what to make of him.

I find it strange however that you hadn't picked up on my view on these players, when you were so eager to lynch me. Jumping on the first available bandwagon there is are we?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2012 22:49 GMT
#368
Tunkeg, do you think Djordref acted scummy in front of thrawns claim?
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 10 2012 22:49 GMT
#369
Tunkeg your here no reason to lurk. Its bad for town.

@Z-Boston Your case on Djodref is pretty good. He has a lack of scum hunting going back and forth with out any good reasons.

I would also like to see from our MunkE and adam hasnt been here for a while.

Also I would like to see WBG and VE's thoughts on Djodref and Z-Bostons case
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2012 22:50 GMT
#370
And if yes, why?
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 10 2012 22:51 GMT
#371
EBWOFDP MIssed your last post. You say Vivax is useless but do you think he is scum
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 10 2012 22:51 GMT
#372
Alright, I'm probably not going to type much today, once twitch processes the video I will give you all a link of my streaming video where I analyze the game at hand, without knowing my alignment. I think I did the first 2 pages or so, and it's loooooong. I'm not very cohesive or poignant, and I'm not used to performing.

Anyway, I have now checked my alignment and I need to read the last few pages.
Computer says mafia
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
December 10 2012 22:52 GMT
#373
On December 11 2012 07:42 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 07:41 Tunkeg wrote:
On December 11 2012 07:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
Tunkeg how about you go do some actual scumhunting.


How about you let me scumhunt the way I want to? There is plenty of spammers in this game, who have posted alot of nonsense. I will post when I feel I have something to post, I will not be sitting here nitpicking and twisting the words of every other post.


Show me an example of you scumhunting, then.


If you want my previous games you can click this link:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337724&currentpage=3#55

That one includes all the normal mafia games I have played, not counting age of empires mafia. I have been town in all games, and you can probably look through it to find my attempts of posting any analysis.
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
December 10 2012 22:52 GMT
#374
On December 11 2012 07:46 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 07:38 Vivax wrote:
Counterquestion, Tunkeg:

What do you think of jay and Djodref? Don't you think they are scummy?


I refer you to my "useless" first post:

Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 04:23 Tunkeg wrote:
So I have skimmed through the thread. And these are my thoughts:

Thrawn's "claim" is a joke claim. He did it in the very beginning, and quickly and without concern went back on it. I didn't like his response when called out on it. But when he in the end explained why he did as he did, it was an ok (no more, no less) explanation. I truly think people read to much into stuff like this, and overfocuses on it. I have many times made posts early that people have labeled stupid, with them voting for me and almost misslynching me (mainly because they didn't get my logic behind doing them, even after I explained it). I don't think the millar "claim" is anything worth spending much time analysing, but I would say that I find it more likely that a townie would do this.

I like Clarity's post on jaybrundage. I think jaybrundage's posts are very non-commiting, and very fluffy. I have played games with jaybrundage before, and I may be wrong, but I think his style resembles what he did in Student, where he was scum. A very wishy-washy style, where he eventually did some major slips.

I am also abit concerned about Djodref, I think he is posting alot, but his posts are very fluffy. I haven't played with him before, is this his style or?



They haven't posted much since. But as I said, I think jaybrundage style reminds me of the way he played student (one year ago), and I think in general his way of posting is appearing scummy. For Djordref I think he have posted alot of useless questions, and maybe some usefull ones, maybe to look like he is active. But then again, maybe that is his style. I am not sure what to make of him.

I find it strange however that you hadn't picked up on my view on these players, when you were so eager to lynch me. Jumping on the first available bandwagon there is are we?


Maybe you are scum. Then again, maybe you are not. I'm not sure what to make of you. However, I could be wrong. But hey, I could be right. It all depends.

Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
December 10 2012 22:56 GMT
#375
On December 11 2012 07:49 Vivax wrote:
Tunkeg, do you think Djordref acted scummy in front of thrawns claim?


By scummy in front of thrawn's claim, do you mean before thrawn claimed? If so, no, because he didn't post before thrawn claimed.

If I think Djordref's play is more scummy in general than thrawn's claim, then yes, as I do find thrawn's claim more townie than scummy, and Djordref's play slightly scummy.

I am not sure where you want to go with this question...
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 10 2012 22:56 GMT
#376
http://www.twitch.tv/palmarlol/b/346981846 <--- analysis of the first 10 pages, this thing is 1.5 hours of broken english from a bearded guy with a LISP, but hey...
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2012 22:56 GMT
#377
That sounds nice, Palmar. Sadly, my wireless router is like a 56 k modem, so I can't follow your stream. If you wanna know I have a 4 KB/s download rate.


Tunkeg, tell us what's so scummy about the two players pls.

Boson, can you give us another useful post?Just like that yo.
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
December 10 2012 22:57 GMT
#378
lol palmar
totally watching that
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
December 10 2012 22:59 GMT
#379
On December 11 2012 07:56 Vivax wrote:
That sounds nice, Palmar. Sadly, my wireless router is like a 56 k modem, so I can't follow your stream. If you wanna know I have a 4 KB/s download rate.


Tunkeg, tell us what's so scummy about the two players pls.

Boson, can you give us another useful post?Just like that yo.


How bout you try doing just that? You know, instead of just placing your votes, giving actual reasoning?
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 10 2012 22:59 GMT
#380
palmer: I haven't watched the video yet, but didn't you realize that if we are to trust that you haven't read your role pm, then we can't make any reads based on your thoughts so far? If you don't know your alignment then how do you expect us to figure it out? Was this purely done for your own benefit/amusement or what?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1092
RotterdaM631
SteadfastSC308
TKL 235
Rex126
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 631
SteadfastSC 308
TKL 235
Rex 126
ProTech106
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44392
Calm 3459
Shuttle 2751
Jaedong 1839
Horang2 756
Mini 567
Rush 425
EffOrt 387
Soma 349
Soulkey 346
[ Show more ]
Stork 319
ZerO 248
Larva 239
BeSt 206
Snow 204
firebathero 121
Mong 119
Zeus 98
910 78
hero 74
Mind 72
sorry 68
Free 62
Sharp 49
Hyun 49
Shine 39
Shinee 37
PianO 34
ToSsGirL 29
Pusan 28
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 22
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Bale 19
HiyA 18
Killer 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 11
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5357
Dendi1150
420jenkins87
Counter-Strike
fl0m2935
Fnx 624
x6flipin114
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
ChuDatz26
Other Games
singsing2185
hiko810
Liquid`RaSZi651
B2W.Neo393
crisheroes360
dupreeh286
ceh9252
DeMusliM212
Khaldor203
Livibee193
Pyrionflax176
Liquid`VortiX147
Hui .122
Trikslyr92
QueenE71
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 323
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH241
• mYiSmile116
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV62
League of Legends
• Nemesis2132
• Jankos1661
• TFBlade624
Other Games
• Shiphtur551
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 15m
The PondCast
19h 15m
INu's Battles
20h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.