• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:17
CEST 21:17
KST 04:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8670 users

Hero Mini Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 166 Next
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 11 2012 00:32 GMT
#401
Palmar didn't watch my video D:
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 11 2012 00:33 GMT
#402
Okay, so let me put it this way.

If Palmar after making his video opened up his pm and turns out he's scum, what is he more likely to do.
1. 180 on all his reads he made in the video
2. Keep up with his prior reads regardless of who his teammates are

If he is scum, he hasn't had to think as one yet.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 11 2012 00:36 GMT
#403
On December 11 2012 09:33 Clarity_nl wrote:
Okay, so let me put it this way.

If Palmar after making his video opened up his pm and turns out he's scum, what is he more likely to do.
1. 180 on all his reads he made in the video
2. Keep up with his prior reads regardless of who his teammates are

If he is scum, he hasn't had to think as one yet.


Ok. So?

If he is being truthful that he did not read his role pm, his reads were genuine in the video.

If he is lying about the pm, and he is town, his reads were genuine.

If he is lying about the pm, and he is scum, then he has corrupt reads. But, based on the fact that he agrees with me, and I have a town mindset, then I see him more likely to be town than scum.

I don't think he's lying about when he read the pm, considering he made an hour long video, I would trust his reads in the video in terms of being a townie mindset.

Do you see what I'm getting at?
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 11 2012 00:39 GMT
#404
Yes, so assume all you said is true. Palmar didn't read his pm when he did the video and now he has. How does that make him town? Regardless of him "playing as town" the first 24h because he did a video. How are you not getting this?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 11 2012 00:41 GMT
#405
On December 11 2012 09:39 Clarity_nl wrote:
Yes, so assume all you said is true. Palmar didn't read his pm when he did the video and now he has. How does that make him town? Regardless of him "playing as town" the first 24h because he did a video. How are you not getting this?


Please stop telling me who I should have a town read on. You don't like it? Vote me
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 11 2012 00:42 GMT
#406
wtf dude. I'm just saying you have absolutely no reason to have any kind of read on him yet, unless you somehow got a read of him repeating the thoughts he had in the video.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 11 2012 00:43 GMT
#407
On December 11 2012 09:42 Clarity_nl wrote:
wtf dude. I'm just saying you have absolutely no reason to have any kind of read on him yet, unless you somehow got a read of him repeating the thoughts he had in the video.


You're acting like my read is set in stone :/
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 11 2012 00:45 GMT
#408
Judging by the way you responded to my question it looked like it was, yes.
You implied you had a townread on him, I asked you why and reasoned why you shouldn't yet, and you got all defensive.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 11 2012 00:49 GMT
#409
On December 11 2012 09:36 debears wrote:

If he is lying about the pm, and he is scum, then he has corrupt reads. But, based on the fact that he agrees with me, and I have a town mindset, then I see him more likely to be town than scum.

I don't think he's lying about when he read the pm, considering he made an hour long video, I would trust his reads in the video in terms of being a townie mindset.

Do you see what I'm getting at?


No, this doesn't make sense.

"I don't think he's lying about when he read the pm, considering he made an hour long video, I would trust his reads in the video in terms of being a townie mindset"

First, Palmer didn't check his role pm. I'm already satisfied that he wasn't "acting" and I'm not even 20 minutes into the vid. So yes, his words in the video do come from a town perspective.

HOWEVER, the video tells us absolutely nothing about palmer's alignment. In that video, palmer does not know his alignment. So how could anyone know palmer's alignment from the video? (at least until we get a lot of his post pm-checking opinions) Do you really not see that?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 11 2012 00:52 GMT
#410
On December 11 2012 09:49 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 09:36 debears wrote:

If he is lying about the pm, and he is scum, then he has corrupt reads. But, based on the fact that he agrees with me, and I have a town mindset, then I see him more likely to be town than scum.

I don't think he's lying about when he read the pm, considering he made an hour long video, I would trust his reads in the video in terms of being a townie mindset.

Do you see what I'm getting at?


No, this doesn't make sense.

"I don't think he's lying about when he read the pm, considering he made an hour long video, I would trust his reads in the video in terms of being a townie mindset"

First, Palmer didn't check his role pm. I'm already satisfied that he wasn't "acting" and I'm not even 20 minutes into the vid. So yes, his words in the video do come from a town perspective.

HOWEVER, the video tells us absolutely nothing about palmer's alignment. In that video, palmer does not know his alignment. So how could anyone know palmer's alignment from the video? (at least until we get a lot of his post pm-checking opinions) Do you really not see that?


Do you not see that, if he doesn't know his alignment, then his ideas were from a townie mindset?
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 11 2012 00:52 GMT
#411
On December 11 2012 09:52 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 09:49 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 11 2012 09:36 debears wrote:

If he is lying about the pm, and he is scum, then he has corrupt reads. But, based on the fact that he agrees with me, and I have a town mindset, then I see him more likely to be town than scum.

I don't think he's lying about when he read the pm, considering he made an hour long video, I would trust his reads in the video in terms of being a townie mindset.

Do you see what I'm getting at?


No, this doesn't make sense.

"I don't think he's lying about when he read the pm, considering he made an hour long video, I would trust his reads in the video in terms of being a townie mindset"

First, Palmer didn't check his role pm. I'm already satisfied that he wasn't "acting" and I'm not even 20 minutes into the vid. So yes, his words in the video do come from a town perspective.

HOWEVER, the video tells us absolutely nothing about palmer's alignment. In that video, palmer does not know his alignment. So how could anyone know palmer's alignment from the video? (at least until we get a lot of his post pm-checking opinions) Do you really not see that?


Do you not see that, if he doesn't know his alignment, then his ideas were from a townie mindset?


Yes, dude, fuck. But you said "I'm bad if you're scum" which implies you believe he's town WHICH IS FUCKING DUMB
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 11 2012 00:55 GMT
#412
On December 11 2012 09:52 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 09:52 debears wrote:
On December 11 2012 09:49 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 11 2012 09:36 debears wrote:

If he is lying about the pm, and he is scum, then he has corrupt reads. But, based on the fact that he agrees with me, and I have a town mindset, then I see him more likely to be town than scum.

I don't think he's lying about when he read the pm, considering he made an hour long video, I would trust his reads in the video in terms of being a townie mindset.

Do you see what I'm getting at?


No, this doesn't make sense.

"I don't think he's lying about when he read the pm, considering he made an hour long video, I would trust his reads in the video in terms of being a townie mindset"

First, Palmer didn't check his role pm. I'm already satisfied that he wasn't "acting" and I'm not even 20 minutes into the vid. So yes, his words in the video do come from a town perspective.

HOWEVER, the video tells us absolutely nothing about palmer's alignment. In that video, palmer does not know his alignment. So how could anyone know palmer's alignment from the video? (at least until we get a lot of his post pm-checking opinions) Do you really not see that?


Do you not see that, if he doesn't know his alignment, then his ideas were from a townie mindset?


Yes, dude, fuck. But you said "I'm bad if you're scum" which implies you believe he's town WHICH IS FUCKING DUMB


Well yeah. If he's scum making those reads and they are the same as mine then I'm an idiot. Fortunately, I don't think that's the case right now
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 11 2012 00:56 GMT
#413
On December 11 2012 09:52 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 09:49 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 11 2012 09:36 debears wrote:

If he is lying about the pm, and he is scum, then he has corrupt reads. But, based on the fact that he agrees with me, and I have a town mindset, then I see him more likely to be town than scum.

I don't think he's lying about when he read the pm, considering he made an hour long video, I would trust his reads in the video in terms of being a townie mindset.

Do you see what I'm getting at?


No, this doesn't make sense.

"I don't think he's lying about when he read the pm, considering he made an hour long video, I would trust his reads in the video in terms of being a townie mindset"

First, Palmer didn't check his role pm. I'm already satisfied that he wasn't "acting" and I'm not even 20 minutes into the vid. So yes, his words in the video do come from a town perspective.

HOWEVER, the video tells us absolutely nothing about palmer's alignment. In that video, palmer does not know his alignment. So how could anyone know palmer's alignment from the video? (at least until we get a lot of his post pm-checking opinions) Do you really not see that?


Do you not see that, if he doesn't know his alignment, then his ideas were from a townie mindset?


Yes, that's what I said. His ideas in the video come from a townie mindset. But that doesn't count for anything because palmer didn't know his alignment. A palmer who made that video and is unaware that he's town is indistinguishable from a palmer who made the video and is unware that he's scum.. Making a read on palmer purely based on the video is a waste of time.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 11 2012 00:57 GMT
#414
WHAT THE FUCK I GIVE UP FUCK YOU

HE MADE THE READS WITHOUT KNOWING HIS ALIGNMENT, HOW CAN HIS READS THAT HE MADE BEFORE READING HIS PM BE ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 11 2012 00:57 GMT
#415
clarity's got the all caps version
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 11 2012 00:58 GMT
#416
On December 11 2012 09:57 Clarity_nl wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK I GIVE UP FUCK YOU

HE MADE THE READS WITHOUT KNOWING HIS ALIGNMENT, HOW CAN HIS READS THAT HE MADE BEFORE READING HIS PM BE ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE


You and thrawn need to take a chillz pillz
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 01:00 GMT
#417
Rofl, this is hilarious.

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU!
Computer says mafia
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 11 2012 01:01 GMT
#418
On December 11 2012 09:58 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 09:57 Clarity_nl wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK I GIVE UP FUCK YOU

HE MADE THE READS WITHOUT KNOWING HIS ALIGNMENT, HOW CAN HIS READS THAT HE MADE BEFORE READING HIS PM BE ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE


You and thrawn need to take a chillz pillz


dude, debears:

On December 11 2012 09:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 09:52 debears wrote:
On December 11 2012 09:49 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 11 2012 09:36 debears wrote:

If he is lying about the pm, and he is scum, then he has corrupt reads. But, based on the fact that he agrees with me, and I have a town mindset, then I see him more likely to be town than scum.

I don't think he's lying about when he read the pm, considering he made an hour long video, I would trust his reads in the video in terms of being a townie mindset.

Do you see what I'm getting at?


No, this doesn't make sense.

"I don't think he's lying about when he read the pm, considering he made an hour long video, I would trust his reads in the video in terms of being a townie mindset"

First, Palmer didn't check his role pm. I'm already satisfied that he wasn't "acting" and I'm not even 20 minutes into the vid. So yes, his words in the video do come from a town perspective.

HOWEVER, the video tells us absolutely nothing about palmer's alignment. In that video, palmer does not know his alignment. So how could anyone know palmer's alignment from the video? (at least until we get a lot of his post pm-checking opinions) Do you really not see that?


Do you not see that, if he doesn't know his alignment, then his ideas were from a townie mindset?


Yes, that's what I said. His ideas in the video come from a townie mindset. But that doesn't count for anything because palmer didn't know his alignment. A palmer who made that video and is unaware that he's town is indistinguishable from a palmer who made the video and is unware that he's scum.. Making a read on palmer purely based on the video is a waste of time.


"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 11 2012 01:02 GMT
#419
On December 11 2012 10:00 Palmar wrote:
Rofl, this is hilarious.

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU!


The real question is:

Am I stupid?
Am I joking?
Or am i both?
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 11 2012 01:03 GMT
#420
Stupid.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM1040
TKL 391
EnkiAlexander 37
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1052
TKL 407
mouzHeroMarine 367
IndyStarCraft 209
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16521
Calm 2452
Horang2 355
Mini 161
Rush 99
EffOrt 80
Zeus 47
Trap 20
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
febbydoto7
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m4598
pashabiceps1773
Fnx 1504
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3290
Liquid`Hasu562
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1692
Beastyqt849
B2W.Neo509
C9.Mang0321
crisheroes201
Dewaltoss148
Trikslyr94
QueenE91
UpATreeSC56
JuggernautJason21
ZombieGrub0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 18
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade727
Other Games
• imaqtpie896
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 43m
INu's Battles
15h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 43m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.