• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:59
CEST 03:59
KST 10:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9872 users

Hero Mini Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 166 Next
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
December 10 2012 22:59 GMT
#381
On December 11 2012 07:51 jaybrundage wrote:
EBWOFDP MIssed your last post. You say Vivax is useless but do you think he is scum


I am not saying he is useless, I am just questioning his motives behind his posts towards me. I am not going to put anyone as scum yet, but Vivax turn around on me, and his lack of attention to what I posted, while wanting to lynch me is strange, so I have him leaning scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2012 23:00 GMT
#382
Z-Boson, it's not fair. You stalked me with your questions about Tunkeg, but both of us still don't know anything about what Tunkeg finds scummy about these two. He apparently even didn't read your case.

Be nice and question him thoroughly, too, I'll go make a sammich.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 10 2012 23:03 GMT
#383
On December 11 2012 07:59 thrawn2112 wrote:
palmer: I haven't watched the video yet, but didn't you realize that if we are to trust that you haven't read your role pm, then we can't make any reads based on your thoughts so far? If you don't know your alignment then how do you expect us to figure it out? Was this purely done for your own benefit/amusement or what?


It's an experimental thing, has very little to do with the game and I'm perfectly aware you can't make any conclusions about my alignment from it.

But the reads are genuine, so at least there's that.
Computer says mafia
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
December 10 2012 23:04 GMT
#384
On December 11 2012 08:00 Vivax wrote:
Z-Boson, it's not fair. You stalked me with your questions about Tunkeg, but both of us still don't know anything about what Tunkeg finds scummy about these two. He apparently even didn't read your case.

Be nice and question him thoroughly, too, I'll go make a sammich.


Are you not reading my posts at all? Just throwing out some random questions, I wrote in my first post what I found scummy about them, and I elaborated in my reply to you. I made my suspicioun on Djordref before Z-Boson's post, why would I need to lend any arguements from Z-Boson?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2012 23:09 GMT
#385
Tunkeg, for whom of them would you vote right now if you had to?
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 10 2012 23:12 GMT
#386
LOL DERPFACE
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
December 10 2012 23:13 GMT
#387
On December 11 2012 08:09 Vivax wrote:
Tunkeg, for whom of them would you vote right now if you had to?


I'd vote you over both of them, and jay over Djor if I had to vote now. But in general I think there is to little information thus far to put down any votes.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 10 2012 23:43 GMT
#388
Alright, skimmed Palmar's video. He calls me the towniest towny that ever lived so that's good. Other than that there's not much to take from it.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 00:08 GMT
#389
There's a lot more to take from it!

@marv: Why do you not want to kill adam? right from hist first post in the thread I noticed something off about his posting, and I don't have a problem with debears's case.

I also agree with clarity's case on jay. In addition I don't think Vivax is scum. I'm not sure on bugs, I need to understand how and why he's picking a fight with me. I honestly thought he knew I was going to stream but it looks like he was completely unaware, or his outburst against me would've been kinda pointless
Computer says mafia
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 11 2012 00:11 GMT
#390
palmer have you checked your role yet?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 00:11 GMT
#391
yes I have.
Computer says mafia
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 11 2012 00:16 GMT
#392
On December 11 2012 09:08 Palmar wrote:
There's a lot more to take from it!

@marv: Why do you not want to kill adam? right from hist first post in the thread I noticed something off about his posting, and I don't have a problem with debears's case.

I also agree with clarity's case on jay. In addition I don't think Vivax is scum. I'm not sure on bugs, I need to understand how and why he's picking a fight with me. I honestly thought he knew I was going to stream but it looks like he was completely unaware, or his outburst against me would've been kinda pointless


Perhaps, but I didn't really have any eye opening moments. I think your video benefits scum more since you were taking the perspective of a townie, meaning most of what you said aligned with my thoughts.

Why do you think Vivax isn't scum?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2012 00:17 GMT
#393
im curious at what point did you check your role. I wish you would push more content out palmar the day is more then half over and you have mostly posted about your stream.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 11 2012 00:18 GMT
#394
Palmar I love you right now <3
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 00:19 GMT
#395
On December 11 2012 09:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 09:08 Palmar wrote:
There's a lot more to take from it!

@marv: Why do you not want to kill adam? right from hist first post in the thread I noticed something off about his posting, and I don't have a problem with debears's case.

I also agree with clarity's case on jay. In addition I don't think Vivax is scum. I'm not sure on bugs, I need to understand how and why he's picking a fight with me. I honestly thought he knew I was going to stream but it looks like he was completely unaware, or his outburst against me would've been kinda pointless


Perhaps, but I didn't really have any eye opening moments. I think your video benefits scum more since you were taking the perspective of a townie, meaning most of what you said aligned with my thoughts.

Why do you think Vivax isn't scum?


Very little reason I explained it near the end of the video, he made one comment that seemed more likely to be coming from a townie (he made a mistake regarding counterclaims and how they work). I pointed out it's slightly more likely he's made that error as town simply due to mafia more often second checking their posting.

It's a weak reason and I'm not going to militantly defend him, but between adam, jay, perhaps begs, we have better targets.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 00:20 GMT
#396
begs = bugs
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 00:21 GMT
#397
On December 11 2012 09:18 debears wrote:
Palmar I love you right now <3


you better not be scum.
Computer says mafia
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 11 2012 00:26 GMT
#398
On December 11 2012 09:21 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 09:18 debears wrote:
Palmar I love you right now <3


you better not be scum.


You as well. Otherwise that means I suck at this game....
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 11 2012 00:29 GMT
#399
On December 11 2012 09:26 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 09:21 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 09:18 debears wrote:
Palmar I love you right now <3


you better not be scum.


You as well. Otherwise that means I suck at this game....


Are you saying you have a townread on Palmar after he's made like 2 posts with knowledge of his alignment?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 11 2012 00:31 GMT
#400
On December 11 2012 09:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 09:26 debears wrote:
On December 11 2012 09:21 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 09:18 debears wrote:
Palmar I love you right now <3


you better not be scum.


You as well. Otherwise that means I suck at this game....


Are you saying you have a townread on Palmar after he's made like 2 posts with knowledge of his alignment?


All I know at this point is that he agrees with my line of thinking.

So, if he is scum, that means my thinking is lined with a scum's thinking, and in other words, I'm bad.

But, for now, I like him
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13164
Shuttle 1021
Artosis 621
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4142
Counter-Strike
taco 482
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox571
AZ_Axe106
Other Games
summit1g8167
C9.Mang0378
WinterStarcraft182
Maynarde139
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.